Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan Empty
PostSubject: Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan   Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Name: Doku Ketsueki (Poison Blood)

Manifestation:
Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan Netherdrake

Release Phrase: Torture, bring death with slow agony, Doku Ketsueki

Family: Poison

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpaktou: It’s like a regular katana, but the hilt it’s an octogram

Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan Wakizashi

Shikai: The katana transforms into a short sword, with a curved blade. When the venom begins to flow, the blade turns green and purple.

Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan Dracula-bat-dagger

Shikai Ability: The main ability is that this zanpaktou has various kinds and types of venoms to inflict pain and suffering to enemies. The venoms are produced naturally by this zanpaktou and they don’t affect the owner. These venoms don’t cause death but they unable the enemies to fight properly. The different types of venom are activated by the owner and it’s capable of releasing more than one venom at the same time.
This allows great versatility in battle.

Bankai: Not a captain yet

Bankai Ability: Not yet

Techniques:
Tech 1: Death Spores: At the command of the owner, the zanpaktou releases poisonous spores in the air in a 200 yards radius, also the owner of the zanpaktou can control the direction moving his hands if the enemy is too far or if the enemy doesn’t want to get too near. When the enemy breathes the spores, it produces various symptoms:
Symptom #1: Partial loss of senses and consciousness
Symptom #2: Major fever
Symptom #3: Major dehydration
Symptom #4: Loss of nutrients throughout the entire body
Symptom #5: Panic attacks (hallucination)
Symptom #6: Internal bleeding of vital organs (lungs, liver, brain, spleen, stomach, and pancreas)
It takes 5 minutes for the spores to make effect and all the symptoms develop in a 15 minute period.
The bleeding don’t produce death, leaves the enemy in agony state, making him unable to fight properly. (Cooldown = 5 posts)

Tech 2: Paralysis Slash: The zanpaktou produces paralysis venom when it cuts the flesh of an enemy, the brain can’t send or receive signals due to a nerve failure. It can affect different body parts at the same time.
(Cooldown = 3 posts)

Tech 3: Healing Touch: When the owner of the zanpaktou cuts himself with it, it has a healing ability, it can cure wounds, burns, restore lost body parts and any other damage caused in the battle. The healing isn’t at a 100%; it can heal up to 87% of all the damage received. There is one more application, if the owner of the zanpaktou hasn’t received much damage, it becomes like a “drug” making the owner faster, stronger, it also increases the reiatsu but for limited time (30 minutes)
(Cooldown = 4 posts)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan   Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Please, tell me if you approve this zanpaktou....i'm waiting...xD!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan   Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:35 pm

I need an approval please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan   Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:37 pm

I need an answer...please!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan   Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Have mercy please...when will i receive the answer about the approval of my zan?????????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan   Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 pm

SPamming wont make people wanna check ur zan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan   Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doku Ketsueki:Teshinime's zan
Page 1 of 1