Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
just siting around I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
just siting around I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
just siting around I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
just siting around I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
just siting around I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
just siting around I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
just siting around I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
just siting around I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
just siting around I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

just siting around

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zento

Zento

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:03 pm

Riuku was siting around reading a book and was likeing the book so far, it was about a boy who nobody liked and then shows them that he can be fun to hang out with. just like riuku. Riuku then smiles and closes the book and puts it away. Riuku then looks at his arm and there was his scare that he got by his dad. Riuku then thinks about that time.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!" his dad said as he pins him to the wall. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" He asked. riuku said nothing and his dad hit him. After a little bit of being hit, riuku pushed him back and his dad was on the ground. Riuku's dad gets back up and gets a knife. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" His dad said as he came at him with the knife. Riuku hits his dad in the face but got cut on the arm and... Riuku then stoped there and looks to the ground.
Back to top Go down

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Ruiku-kun?

Rain's quiet voice came from behind him suddenly. Her pink hair gleamed in the sun and her white outfit shone brightly and she walked towards him.

Hope I'm not bothering him.....

She silently hoped this thought as just moments after announcing herself his face was one of deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Riuku was looking down, just thinking to himself. why am i still here? Riuku asked himself and then just stops thinking and heres a voice. "Ruiku-kun?" the voice said. Riuku looked up and sees rain. Riuku then gets up from the ground, dusting himself off. riuku looks at her with a cold, emotionless face.

Riuku then looks away from here and to the clouds. "Yes?" Riuku said with again no emotion in his voice. Rain was one of the few people who Riuku talks to. Riuku then looks back at her and looks deep into her eyes. Riuku then looks down as if he was a little boy in trouble by his mom and dad... Riuku then kicks the ground a little bit and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Rain tilted her head slightly to the side as she senced his troubled mind, she went closer to him and bent down so she could see his face,

Whats wrong Ruiku-kun?

She smiled slightly at him and backed away slightly, giving him his personal space.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:13 pm

Riuku looks up at her and then looks away. "Nothing." Riuku said and then pops his neck. Riuku then looks back at Rain. "Why do you ask?" Riuku said and then falls to the ground and lays there, looking to the sky. Riuku then looks at Rain and then looks back to the sky. Riuku then terns his head to the side, looking at his right.

Riuku then starts to think back when he was in a place for the insane back when he was alive. "So, he was the one who killed his dad?" some guy said. "Yes." a nother guy said, riuku did not look at them but then he walked over to a table to eat his lunch, alone. "Hay punk, is that my lunch you have?" a guy said taking his lunch away. Riuku said nothing. "What? cant talk?" the guy said. Riuku goes to get his lunch but the guy pushs him off of his seat. "Get up." the guy said. Riuku got up and the guy whent to punch him, but riuku got out of the way and then punched him in to gut. Riuku was stoped by some of the drs. and was sent to his room.
Back to top Go down

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:31 pm

It's just that...you seem.....off. I guess...the word is...

Rain spoke quietly, genuainly concerned about what was going though her friends mind.
SHe looked to the side and up at the dark sky of Hueco Mundo, then at Las Noches. She could tell Ruiku was troubled, but because of what she did not know.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:59 pm

Riuku looks at Rain and then gets up from the ground. "Im ok realy." riuku said and then looks around. Riuku then looks to the sky and looks back at rain. "well it does not matter now, what do you want to do?" riuku asked. This was the most riuku has ever talked to someone in one day For his hole life.

Riuku then looks around for something to do. Riuku then looks back at her with his bord look like allways and then walks up to her. Riuku then stops and then looks past her. "Just dont ask ok?" riuku said and then felt down again. "Now that i think of it, im not up to doing stuff right now so, forget what i said." riuku said and then started to walk off. Riuku then stoped. im done with being alone. riuku said and walked back to her. "i changed my mind, so do you want to do somthing?" riuku asked.
Back to top Go down

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:45 pm

She giggled as he walked back and forth, conterdicting himself repeatedly and smiled at him,

Can't decide your own mind Riuku?

She looked around at Hueco Mundo around her, there wasn't really anything to do here. Thats why the other Arrancar liked going to the Real World and reeking havok on the shinigami and humans there. She turned and looked at Las Noches, then back at Riuku.

I have no idea.

She spoke bluntly, shrugging as well.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Riuku stops walking around and looks at Rain. Riuku has a little smile on his face. That was the first time riuku has shown emotion in a long time, the smile was then gone in a blink of an eye and looks away from Rain. Riuku then looks to the ground and kicks it again. Riuku was then walking around again, draging his feet.

Riuku stoped, still looking at the ground. riuku then sits down about 5 feet away from Rain and then puts his finger on the ground and then brings it back up. Making a fist with the hand that just left the ground, Riuku punchs it and a loud boom was hered. Riuku was holding back, but was then in a bad mood. "why did he act like that to me?" riuku asked himself under his breath.
Back to top Go down

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:00 pm

Rain's ears picked up the slight words and she turned and looked at him curiously, a slight dent forming between her brows.

Who?

She asked quietly, walking towards him slowly. Her face curious but cautious at the same time as she thought he may not want to share.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:10 pm

"no one." riuku said and terns his head away from Rain and then gets up from the ground. Riuku then has his back to Rain and looked down to the ground. Riuku then just kicks the ground, but a chunk of the ground shot out and headed far away from Riuku and Rain. Riuku then sits in the hole that he made.

riuku then thinks about his death. "This one, we are going to get rid of." Riuku hered a dr. say and then walks over to the door to here more. "riuku is not geting better, and he's killed over 3 people here. We need to get rid of Riuku." The dr. said. Riuku knows what the dr wanted to do, they wanted to kill riuku. riuku then picks his lock after they leave and goes to a room geting a type of gas that can be in flames. Riuku then poors it all over. "What are you doing?" a man asked and then riuku lit a lighter and throws it to the ground. The hole place was on fire. "if i need to die, then so do you." riuku said and then terns around and walks into the dark smoke.
Back to top Go down

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:11 am

Walking around the area, just spotting the two, hearing the two. It was annoying, pure annoyance hearing about this sort of crap, so what Aprisa believed was 'crap'. Aprisa stopped in his tracks and turned his body towards the two, looking at them with little emotion, only the one of confusion. That was the outside, but on the inside, he just wanted to laugh, he found it hilarious. Just about anyone could find thatquite funny, a guy just thinking about his past and making a big fuss about it, he was here now, in Las Noches... Why would he be talking about that 'crap'?

"Just. Shut up. I don't care if you think I'm mean and look down on me, i just think you're really annoying... And no i couldn't walk away, I'm so tired of having to hear this crap everywhere i go!" Just walking towards the guy, not really looking into his eyes, just walking towards the guy. Aprisa's hands were in his pockets, a slightly opened mouth and a carefree posture. Right now, Aprisa's emotions were confusing, at the same time annoyed and the same time bored. Really, what would people call that?

[OOC: From the 'just sitting around' topic title, I'm assuming you're just sitting there.]

Aprisa stomped down a bit at the hard shining floor, the cascading floor with light covering it looked as if alien in appearance, just fascinating and rare in the days of being human... Quite a long time ago to be thinking back at that. "I find you funny," Aprisa pointed at the girl, smiling and hiding away the feeling he had right now.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:58 pm

Riuku was siting in the hole that he made and opens his eyes after thinking about his death and then heres someone, it was not rain. "Just. Shut up. I don't care if you think I'm mean and look down on me, i just think you're really annoying... And no i couldn't walk away, I'm so tired of having to hear this crap everywhere i go!" the person said. Riuku then looks up.

"I find you funny," the person said also. Riuku then pops his neck and then stands back up, only to sit back down on the ends of the hole. Riuku then looks at the preson. wow, this guy must be such a loser if they need to make fun of people just to feel better about themself. riuku thinks to himself. riuku then looks at him with a bord look and then looks away from the guy and looks to his right.
Back to top Go down

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:23 am

Rain looked curiously at the new arrival. She listened to what he said to Riuku and felt a flash of anger before it immediately disappeared. She didn't usually waste her time being angry, and didn't really care for rude and inconsiterate people. She looked him up and down, then spoke in a calm and cool voice, responding to what he had said to them both. Refering to the fact that most Arrancar were elsewhere at the moment, other then Hueco Mundo.

And your point is...? Why do we care what you think about us? Obviously, your not very important if you have enough free time to come and bug two people while their having a conversation...........

She trailed off, thinking perhaps she had spoken too rash. Worried that, like most Arrancar, this new comer had a short temper. She internally sighed at that thought and then looked at the new comer, waiting for a reponse.
Back to top Go down

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:40 am

Tapping his light foot on the ground, a sharp tapping noise spread through Aprisa's ear, it was getting quite catchy, although the other two might not like it... Hmm. Really, the guy over there being all 'AHH! WHY?!' was really getting annoying, he thought Arrancar were supposed to be ruthless killing machines... Evil... Nasty. Now what's with this... Pity affection the girl was giving that guy over there? It was only until then he realised, people like this always thought about those 'bully' sort of people. Ignored. That Arrancar, the male Arranca had just ignored Aprisa, maybe in an attempt for Aprisa to just go. But obviously, it slightly angered Aprisa, his teeth grinding against eachother, fists slightly clenched together.

"Ignore me, ehh?" His hands softened, light puff balls, much alike. The eyes, Aprisa's eyes had closed and calmed down, now... He just got bored of these two. Quite funny actually, Aprisa really thought the two Arrancar here would be fun to pick on, but there was no fighting back. Or... Just a little statement. Aprisa ignored the female, still staying silent and just calm. The beat of the highpitched tapping against the cold hard floor and Aprisa's shoe was getting to Aprisa as a calming beat, just a sense of concentration... Maybe not to others but Aprisa felt it.

Upon this calming down of Aprisa, he moved, a slight leg movement of the foot he used to tap the ground with and his whole body was turned, a pause. A second more sight of the female's face, not really caring, just... Just a glance. From that point on, he didn't hesitate to walk away, stupid Arrancar these days... No ambition inside of them. These two must never be seen by Aprisa again! They annoyed him to no end.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Riuku looks away from the arrancar and then looks up to Rain. Riuku gets up from his spot and walks up to rain. "thank you." Riuku said. Riuku likes the fact that there is someone who cares for him. Riuku then sees how the other arrancar was leaving. "good-bye." Riuku said with a little anger in his voice and then terns back to Rain.

riuku then pops his neck and looks to the ground. Riuku then looks back to Rain and looks her deep in the eyes. Riuku then looks away and puts his hand on his sword. Riuku feels the chain on his sword and then takes his hand off of it. Riuku then sits back in his hole and rests his back on the side. Waiting for Rain to say somthing.
Back to top Go down

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:48 am

Rain felt the other Arrancar leaving and giggled, her smile turing into a hard smirk. The Arrancar had annoyed her, but she shook his existance out of her mind for the time being. Her smirk turned back to a smile as Riuku looked at her, she blinked as he thanked her.

Why thank me? I didn't do anything....

She was confused, obviously. She wondered why he thanked her, and for what? She had said almost nothing. She studied Riuku as he put a hand on his sword and as he sat again. She knelt, sitting on her knees due to her skirt. She sighed quietly.

Screw it....

She moved so her legs where to the side, a more comfortable position. Then looked at Riuku, waiting for him to answer her question.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:58 am

Riuku looks back at Rain. "Because you give me respect. I'v never had that before." riuku said and then looks in the hole. Riuku then looks at the dark part of the hole and then looks up at rain. Riuku then falls in the hole and then lays there for a little bit, looking at the ground. Riuku then pushs himself up and sits in the hole.

Riuku then looks back at Rain. "I just like it when somone is kind to me." riuku said and then puts his hands on the back of his neck and lays on the holes side. Riuku looks at the clouds. Riuku closes his eyes and it looked like he was going to sleep but he opens his eyes back up and pops his bones and looks at Rain to see what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:07 pm

Rain felt her face turn warm, I'm blushing... She thought, then forced the warmth to go away before Riuku looked at her again. She thought about what he said, but she saw nothing special in what she did, she was always kind, except to those who annoyed her.

Uh....no problem I guess, I am always kind and respectful....

She looked to the side, then looked at Riuku as he looked at her. She everted her gaze quickly, still embarrasses but refusing to show it.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:17 pm

Riuku sees how Rain terns away from him and gets up from the hole. "Are you ok?" Riuku asked seeing as how she terns away from him. Riuku sits next to her and looks down at the hole. Riuku then looks at Rain with a smile. "So, whats on your mind?" Riuku asked Rain. hoping to get somthing out of her.

riuku looks at Rain and waits for her to say somthing back. Whats up with Rain? I need to know. Riuku thinks to himself and pops his neck. Riuku then looks to his right and then takes his sword off of him and puts it to his right. Riuku pops his back then. "Thats better." Riuku said. Riuku then looks back at Rain and waits to see what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:27 pm

Nothing especially inportant, I was just wondering when it was going to rain again,

Rain spoke slightly rushed, her voice a little to high. She coughed slightly, it always embarrassed her when people thanked her for being kind, it was just simply her nature, she saw no special quality to it. She saw then thanking her as a kind of....waste, as she was always that way. She looked back at Riuku and smiled, hoping he didn't notice the slight lie.

She leaned forwards, crossing her legs and tucking her skirt between her legs, crackling her sore back slightly, then looked at Riuku again,

Sooooooo wanna do something?
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:36 pm

Riuku looks back at Rain. "What do you have in mind?" Riuku asked. Riuku was geting bord and wanted to see what Rain wanted to do. Riuku puts his sword back on and looks at the sky. "I dont think it's going to Rain soon." Riuku said and then looks at the clouds. Riuku felt happy. For once in his life, Riuku was happy.

Riuku had a smile on his face and looked at Rain to see what she wanted to do. riuku then puts his hands hands on his lap and then to his sides as they layed there looking dead, Riuku looks around the ground and then looked at the hole again and then looks back at Rain and waits to see what she was wanting to do.
Back to top Go down

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Hmmmm....I dunno actually.

Rain saw Riuku smile and grinned in response, then threw backwards herself dramatically, so she was on her back, she flung one arm over her eyes to add the the drama,

Alas! Hueco Mundo is le Dullness of dullness. Nothing to do but eat bird hollows!

She sat up suddenly, so she was face to face with Riuku, a playful grin on her lips,

I wouldn't reccomend that though, they taste like dust! ALAS!

Rain spoke in a teasing, light joking tone, playfully rolling her eyes in false distress as she sighed dramatically. She suddenly started laughing at herself, her laugh was loud and warm, she felt mild embarrassment at her idiotic acting but other wise was enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Riuku looks at Rain and laughs. "wow that was somthing." riuku said and then Riuku lays down on his back and looks to the sky with one arm behind his head and one on his chest. Riuku then looks at Rain with a smile. Riuku then terns to his head to his right and then looks at the ground. Riuku sits back up and pulls out his book.

riuku starts to read to himself. As Anomie was eating lunch. (Guy in the book.) A kid walked up to him. "thats mine now." the kid said as he takes his lunch. Anomie then gets up and looks at the kid. "Give it back." He said. "No. Make me." the kid said. Anomie then punchs the kid and take his lunch back. The kid got up and grabed Anomies head and smashes it on the table. Riuku reads some more.
Back to top Go down

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Rain looks at Riuku as he reads, then leans over him and moves her head next to his, tilting it so she can see the words, she can barely read it, due to the angle but she catches a few words:

"Give it back." He said. "No. Make me." the kid said. She read that bit, the rest turned slightly blurry and she blinked, the sensation hurting her head. She leaned back slightly and looked at it curiously.

Whatcha readin'?

Rain spoke quietly, curiousity colouring her voice. Her head tilted to one side, into a postion od confusion and curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just siting around Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just siting around
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches :: Great Piller-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com