Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
just siting around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
just siting around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
just siting around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
just siting around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
just siting around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
just siting around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
just siting around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
just siting around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
just siting around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

just siting around

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zento

Zento

just siting around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:14 pm

Riuku closes his book and looks at Rain. "Just a book." Riuku said as he puts it away. Riuku then looks at Rain and then looks down at the hole. Riuku then gets up, but trips into the hole. Riuku lands at the bottom, face first and lays there for a little bit. "Not again." Riuku said under his breath. Riuku then terns over to were his back was laying there.

riuku then stands up and dusts himself off. "That was... somthing." riuku said with a little bit of embarrassment in his voice. Riuku then looks at Rain with a smile and then he looks down and looks back up and sits down next to Rain again and then looks at her and waits to see what she has to say. Riuku then looks to the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Rain giggles at Riuku accident, then grinned at him as he came to sit next to her.

Your face okay?

Rain giggles again, unable to control herself. She coughed to hide her amusement and then looked around curiously.

(>.> reaaalllly short post......>.<;;; >.> sheesh. )
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:23 pm

"Yes." riuku said and then looks up to the sky. Riuku then looks arond and picks up some sand and throws it to his right. Riuku then lays down and looks at his hands. Riuku then sees how his scar is showing and covers it up, hoping that Rain did not see it. Riuku then puts his hand over were his scar is. Riuku then looks away from Rain.

Riuku then loooks back at Rain and then sits up and looks back down the hole. Riuku then looks all around and then looks down at his lap. Riuku sees that his scar was showing again and hides it before she can see it. Riuku did not like having that scar but he cant git rid of it. Riuku then pops his fingers and looks at Rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:17 pm

(FINALLY LOVELY INTERNET!!! WOOOT~ soory about the UBER long delay XD due to it bein' summer vaca I won't be on very much Razz mmmyyyy bad~)

Rain smiled at Riuku and looked around, wondering briefly where Lightning was at that moment, but then turned her head back to Riuku.

(y'know what...fuck it D< I can't think of anything else to say XDDDD I know, it's a suck ass post but WHATEVS >:C)
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Riuku looks up to the sky with a bord look and then looks back at Rain. Riuku then looks around and then stands up. "I need somthing to do." Riuku said. Riuku then look at Rain with a bord look and then sits back down. "Well there is nothing to do in this place." riuku said looking to the ground. Riuku then looks at the hole.

riuku then closes his eyes. this place is boring. There is nothing to do here ever. Riuku thinks to himself and then Riuku then looks a the sky and then back at Rain. Riuku then look at the hole that he made and throws a rock into it. Riuku then lays down on his back and looks at the sky. Waiting for somthing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just siting around   just siting around - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just siting around
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches :: Great Piller-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com