Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Tigre Abominacion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Tigre Abominacion Empty
PostSubject: Tigre Abominacion   Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Name: Tigre Abominacion

Release Phrase: Experimento, Tigre Abominacion *While doing this he wraps the chain around his body like a mummy. When he says the words the chains break away and scatter like sharp knifes flying in all directions. thusly he appears to look like his released discription as the smoke clears.*

Represent: Bengal Tiger
Spoiler:

Element: Metal

Sealed Description: It Maxes Out at a length of 1000 meters of Chains. Each One Wrapped Around his arms, not noticeable because of his masculine figure. When he throws his robe you notice the chains. However the Chains don't appear to be a weapon they appear to look like two small chains bundled over his arm.With simple flicks of his wrist he can fire out the chains. The side of the
Chains are sharp enough to cut like a zanpoktou would. The Head of both Chains Are round hoops made to dent. The Chains if cut or separated the chains will fire out tiny needles.
Spoiler:

Initial Release: His Eye turn yellow. Showing his ability to mulnipulate the metal around him. His Heirro is harder now. He an only malnipulate metal particles however forming them into new items. However this is not needed due to the fact he has his chains which are know as strong as titanium.He still uses his sealed Zanpoktou however.
Spoiler:

Released Description: Two Giant rings appear hovering close to his back facing forward. One connected to his Left shoulder, the second on his right. His eyes are cold and collective now. His typical stoic figure has now seemed to disappear. He hates using this form since it is very powerful. Almost to powerful for him to naturally control. Millions of 1000 feet chains fire upward to the sky and fire downward like rain within the five meter range around him. Once touching soil the go underground and back into the air repeating this cycle. Basically When in this form He is limited in movement. He can stop the rain effect at will, still controlling the chains on his arms at will.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: This basically activates if the Rain of Chains stops. All the chains surround him in a rather large orb. The the chains push the orbs to the center of a 10 feet tall golem. The golem has a defense that can not be penetrated by elemental attacks. However physical attacks can harm the golem. Its only weak Spot is the center body. You can notice the weakspot because ceros fire out of that area. The Golem is able to use all techs and it fires more chains from its body as a basic attack. The golem however is not slow as it appears. It is rather deadly with sonido and defense.

Innate Ability: Curación (Healing)- He has the ability to heal instantly after being damage by physical attacks and Certain Rei Attacks(Bola,Quincy Items Basically,Certain Kido.). Special Techniques and certain elemental effects still cause him harm however. But if a blade cuts him in half he will heal instantly. This effect however made him catch the eye of rose. Since he survived a Captains Black Coffin attack. Basically Over the turn of two posts he will be put back to one-hundred percent health.

Presidio(Prision)
- He opens his palm, firing out a barrage of chains that surround the enemy in a funnel. If they dont Sonido or Shunpo before they get caught in the funnel they would be barraged from all sides by random links sharper than the average weapon. Before this tech ends however since its instant and lasts one turn. A Cero can be channeled from his Eye and fired at the vortex, which will cause the explosion to double. Charge: 2 turns.

Hierroselva(Iron Jungle)
- This attack is effective in a small corridor or any boxed area. He basically fires both chains around the corridor they ricoche off of any surface that they touch and create a maze of chains. The maze is so tangled, so jumbled you have to be acrobatic to bypass it. If a Kido or Cero is fired at it, it will simple channel it and store it, so that when Apollo releases it, it shall destroy and explode the area that is in. Lasts: 6, Cooldown: 4
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tigre Abominacion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigre Abominacion   Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:48 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net

Tigre Abominacion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigre Abominacion   Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:39 pm

This is Daphne's ress
Back to top Go down

Tigre Abominacion Empty
PostSubject: Jaguar Atracción   Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:58 am

Name: Jaguar Atracción

Release Phrase: Eradicate, Jaguar

Represent:
Jaguar

Element: Annihilation (Gravity/Space)

Sealed Description:
Spoiler:

Initial Release: His Blade Appears. Basically He can mulnipulate the reishi in the area much like a Quincy and form it into a matter producing form. He can also make a weird sphere of gravity that forms over his Res. Any hit that lands on the blade decreases the weight of an object by a multiplier of five.
Spoiler:

Released Description:
Spoiler:

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Basically He can mulnipulate the reishi in the area much like a Quincy and form it into a gravity producing form. Thus he is able to control rare gravities form at will. "Pulling and Shaping" it into any form he sees fit. He is able to fire discharges of Gravity spheres from his palms. When they collide with an enemy the cause no harm they only triple the weight of the objects. He can charge this blasts to a maximum of a 10 multiplier which requires two hands and he has to be far away from his enemies cause he must charge for four turns without moving.

Techniques
Kujajajaja Gohamana- In this form his body is enhanced with a gravity-charged aura that can be fired out like a cero. He can fire a total of five energy blasts each fused with the properties of Gravity. He is generally Faster in this mode. Thus whatever hit by this beam is tripled in weight.[Cooldown 4 after each blast is fired.]

Moketsai Noboshi
- In this form however his arms are enhanced with gravitational force, allowing for a combination of physical attack and increased gravitational pull downwards from anyone hit that lands. His skin is tough like a heirro almost in this form. However he is a little Bit slow in this form and does not keep his cool.[Lasts 4, Cooldown 3]

Unnamed Finisher
- This attack is where he Generates a large gravity ball on his left index finger pointing it at the desired target. He hen releases it and with that destroys whatever it comes in contact with. It will basially pass thorough the enemy and it will use a multiplier of 15 to increase the gravity per hit.[Fires twenty times in a row used once per battle]

Innate Ability: Allows him to use Daphnes Entire ress before using his own. However he has to asorb her before he can use his own.

Last edited by Apollo on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tigre Abominacion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigre Abominacion   Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:02 am

its pre approved dont need any mods hoping on it
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Tigre Abominacion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigre Abominacion   Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Unnamed Attack
Allows him to slice the air, doing so will cause a rift in the fabric of space. With this rift he is able to suck in souls. These souls are basically blanks that he asorbs in an alarming rate. Once this is process finishes he is improved nine times all round. Also his attacks do triple the amount of gravity add-ons that they could do originally. He uses this in Ress only.
[Duration:5|Cooldown:5]
Back to top Go down

Tigre Abominacion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigre Abominacion   Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:06 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tigre Abominacion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigre Abominacion   Tigre Abominacion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tigre Abominacion
Page 1 of 1