Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Tigre Estoque I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Tigre Estoque I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Tigre Estoque I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Tigre Estoque I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tigre Estoque I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Tigre Estoque I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Tigre Estoque I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tigre Estoque I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tigre Estoque I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Tigre Estoque

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tigre Estoque Empty
PostSubject: Tigre Estoque   Tigre Estoque I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:00 am

:Name: Tigre Estoque (虎牙迅風 (ティグレストーク), Tiguresutōku; Spanish for "Tiger Rapier", Japanese for "Tiger Fang Swift Wind").

:Release Phrase: Snap off

:Represent: Sabertooth Tiger

:Element: Reiatsu

:Sealed Description: In its unreleased state, Tigre Estoque's hilt resembles a normal katana with a light yellow handle and silver oval-shaped guard with slits going down the middle of both ends. However, it features an unusual double-edged straight blade that's squared-off, effectively making it the size of a kodachi.

:Initial Release: his pupils become slited like a cats and turn more gold

:Released Description: He becomes more tiger-like, with a much-less feminine appearance. He gains red stripes on his cheeks and forehead. His hollow mask becomes slightly elongated at the back, with the saber teeth being slightly more pronounced. His white jacket continues down into a black-embroidered white loincloth, with large black stripes running along the sides of the jacket and running the same pattern continuing down onto his now exposed legs, which is now concealed in a more form-fitting white material that stops at the thigh. His feet becomes fur-covered and cat-like. His knees and elbows are covered in a blond fur. The most pronounced change is, with the transformation, he gains long squared-off blades on each wrist

:Ultimate Ability/Attack: tigers cry: his speed is beyond imagination. the projectiles fired from his helmet can be fired at a higher speed and power. more projectiles can be fired at a time (about 8 ) once engaging his ability he can move so fast that a after image of him is left behind. his last attack allows him to bottle up reaitsu within his throat to then roar out a high pitch reiatsu wave, making his targets cover their ears since the sound could break their eardrums if they dont. -used once- -roar lasts 2 posts-

:Innate Ability: Reiatsu projectiles: He demonstrates the ability to shoot the "sabre-teeth" of his helmet as projectiles in this form when they stick out straight toward the target. These "teeth" are shot with enough force that they can easily pierce the side of a building, there is no limit to how many teeth can be shot, 1 post cooldown. 2 teeth can be fired at a time.

tech 1: vacume garganta: If genji wishes to capture something he can open a garganta leading to the las noches or other areas, once opened the garganta begins to pull objects into it, like a black hole, taking his target to another desitination of his choosing to fight as he pleases. Its good for capturing hostages. genji uses this during fights however, If genji dies or is injured gravely, the garganta will continue to open once he simply waves his fingers, -can be used once per battle- -garganta pulls things in as it opens- -lasts for 3 posts unles the desired target is captured.-

tech 2: paralyzing cero: Genji creates a crimson colored cero within his palm, it takes one post to charge up max. once fired at a target the cero can paralyze the target where ever it touches for 3 posts maximum. this tech works well if sgenji tries to kidnap someone as they cant run away from his 1st tech once hit with this cero in a place such as the legs.
Back to top Go down

Tigre Estoque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigre Estoque   Tigre Estoque I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:12 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Tigre Estoque
Page 1 of 1