Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done Empty
PostSubject: Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done   Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:24 am

Name: Kokuo Kugutsu; King of Puppets. Nicknamed Kugo

Race: Shinigami

Visual Age: 21

Division: Kido

Personality: Kugo isn't very confident in himself. He has trouble seeing his own strengths, only his weaknesses. He is extremely tactical, and prefers to take control of a battle than actually participate in it. He hates seeing allies harmed, so he is the first to jump in and "take a bullet" for someone. He is a goodhearted person, but he won't let that get in the way of a battle. Kugo speaks in third person constantly, out of habit. He isn't exactly sane, though it is hard to tell because he doesn't talk too often. He has a deep fear of rabbits, which is birthed from the past that he can't remember. He is envious of those who have memories, and generally acts on that jealousy in an angry way.

Appearance: Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done L_839b012e1466d9aba2304b16ab952374

History/Background: (Be as thorough as possible, because this will be looked at
closely. You can write about their life on earth, then their history as a shinigami, if you need a prompt.)

RP Sample: https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net/practice-fights-f21/3-on-3-practice-fight-t3879.htm

Last edited by Kugo on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done   Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:42 pm

Life:
Kugo lived a good life, and a long one. As a child he wasn't all there, so he went to psychiatrists and counselors constantly. To him this was normal, to others it wasn't. The only ones that would accept him were the outcasts, the "emos", and the goths. He began to dress and act like them to feel like he belonged. This habit kept with him out of school, and he ended up getting a job designing clothing. The clothing line was named "Voodoo" and was completely made of black cloth, chains, and spikes. Kugo's best friend was afraid that he was spending too much time alone, and invited him to a Halloween party. Kugo dressed up like a samurai, and tried to make friends. He ended talking to a man dressed in a bunny costume over a few beers. The man was six feet tall, and delusional. He actually believed that he was a rabbit. When Kugo tried to tell him he wasn't, the man got angry. Frank- the rabbit- killed Kugo was a broken spork and a plunger that day.

Rukon District:
Kugo would soon wake up in the Rukon district, alone and helpless. As to be expected, he loved it. He lived alone and continued to do so until he was around a hundred years old. He had reached the extent of his growth, at the same age he had died at. Kugo had discovered early in his life in the soul society that he could use reiatsu and feel hungry, but afraid that this would make him even more of a freak he kept it to himself. When talking to a merchant one day, the man taught him about the Soul Society's Shinigami. Intrigued, Kugo applied to join the academy. He got in with one of the highest grades, and was placed in the advanced class. Kugo passed all of his classes, but two grades stood out of the average. The first was swordplay, which he nearly failed. He could get the basics, but he lost every spar he was placed in. The next was Kidou, which he gained perfect marks in. After four years he went on to the Soul Society and joined the 9th division.

Shinigami:
Kugo joined the ninth division and was instantly welcomed. Feeling accepted for the first time since he was born in the living world, Kugo was utterly blissful. He developed an attachment to the Shinigami that he had never felt before, and no matter who it was he hated seeing them hurt. Being weak in swordplay, he would always stand back and use kidou to support his teammates on missions. One day, when they were fighting against an extremely powerful hollow, most of his opponents were slain. Scared and alone, Kugo clutched his blade so hard that his hands bled. He slashed at the air in a frantic attempt to defend himself. The hollow just laughed and prepared to eat Kugo. Then, Kugo heard a voice in his head. It was female, soft, and yet strong. The voice only said one thing. "Seisen". When Kugo repeated it out loud and suddenly his reiatsu spiked. The blade morphed into a staff, and Kugo stared at it; he had heard about Shikai but never seen it. The hollow was destroyed and Kugo learned to use this new power. He took a few years to train and master his Shikai before returning to duty. However, on his way to take his first mission since coming back he was stopped. He was informed that due to his skills and shikai nature, he would be transferred from the ninth division to the Kidou Corps. Excited to finally be a part of a group where his skills would help, he accepted the news with bliss.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done   Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:56 pm

approved did you wish to be lieutenant?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done   Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:09 pm

That'd be nifty ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done   Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kugo((Kidou Corp))~Done
Page 1 of 1