Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami)   Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:49 am

Name: Jojin Yamaha

Race: Shinigami

Visual Age: 14

Division: 13th Division

Personality: Though he isn't anti-social, Jojin is a quiet person who usually don't show his feelings too much. With him being sarcastic at times, Jojin can get underneath people's skin alot. Having a humurous personality, it makes Jojin easily to be likeable. But when he enters battle he can be a whole different person. When in battle Jojin takes everything serious and don't show any slack. He usually don't fight unless he's being attacked or for honor reasons. Jojin believes in fighting with honor and don't kill if not necessary. Jojin is a very intelligent warrior who uses logic tactics in his fights. Though Jojin is very cunning, the reason to his intelligence comes from his strong determination and his opposition to anything less than the best. Soon Jojin and others

Appearance: Avatar Standing at 5"6, Built average, And has wrapped bandages from the palm of his hands to his elbows.

History/Background:

Human Life
The child of Lang and Surenai Yamaha, Jojin was always his family's pride and joy.Since the day he was born his father had been praying that he would be someone with something special to offer to the world. In order to assure that, his father have always pushed him to do his best and never give up and to not settle for a loss. But deep down inside, Jojin hated the stress and pressure of being the best. His father would become furious whenever he failed to be the best he would call Jojin a disgrace to the Yamaha family, since just about everyone in the family was someone important. His father was a judge, his mother was a docter, and his little 10 year old sister, Jasumin Yamaha was a young actress. Jojin hated it but his mother, Surenai always encouraged him to do his best with out yelling or scolding at him. His mother told him that to see him become the best he can be would make her the happiest woman on Earth. From then on he succeeded in everything he did and vowed to never lose in anything nor to anyone.

But on one afternoon the worst thing happened to Jojin Yamaha. He was walking his sister, Jasumin home from her soccer practice. They were half way home when Jasumin realized she had left her backpack out on the field. Without warning she ran off down the street. Jojin ran behind Jasumin as she approached the corner of the street. Just as he was about to catch up with her, she turned the corner.Before she can see where she was going, Jasumin was ceased in her tracks as she collided into what felt like a cold brick wall. She felled on her bottom as she looked up she saw a freakishly tall bald man who looked like he hadn't shave in months he wore nothing but a dingy old t-shirt and tattered jeans. His skin was as pale as a hallow skull. She could tell that he was drunk as his eyes was blood shot red and half way open, as if he was going to pass out in any moment."Hey kid....... watch where you're going!" He pulled out a knife and snacthed her by the collar of her shirt. She trembled in fear she wanted to scream for help but she couldn't her mouth wouldn't move. Just as the drunk place the blade to her throat, Jojin came around the corner like a bat out of hell.When he saw Jasumin held in the air by her collar. He dashed at the man with no hesitation and gave him a left hook that sent him flying back.

The man dropped on his back like a sack. Within 5 feet of the drunk Jojin kneeled over his sister Jasumin to she if she were okay. But little did he now that the man wasn't unconcious. Realizing he wasn't knocked out. The man rubbed his cheek where Jojin had pucnhed him at. He saw Jojin kneeling over his sister with his back facing him. Jojin examine his sister body to see if she were cut any where. " Jasumin are you okay? Let's get out of he...." Before he can finish his sentence Jojin's mouth quivered as he felt the thrashing pain. Shocked Jojin didn't know how to react. For he had been stabbed from behind. The man released his grip on the knife as he passed out from all the achohol he had consumed. Jojin felled to his knees in front of his sister. Jasumin stared at her brother's back, all she could see was the handle of the knife. The whole blade pierced through Jojin's back. Tears rolled down her cheeked, she covered her mouth as she cried for here brother's life. Jojin reached over his left should and tried to pull the blade out slowly. "uhhhh" He grunted in pain, the pain was to much and the blade was too deep. He tried to keep his pain to himself because he didn't want Jasumin to know how much he was hurting. He knew his life was shortened. Jojin stared into his sister's face which felt like he was looking into a mirror since his sibling looked so much like him. With his dying breath Jojin said, " Jasumin....I love you. Please, tell mother that with all my accomplishments I hope I made her...happy enough......" *cough* His time was running out, Jojin spitted up a gulp of blood as he finished his words. ".....and tell father that I hope he's proud of me too." He dropped onto his side on the sidewalk. The last thing he heard was the screeching voice of his sister screaming for help.

After Life
After Jojin's death he was sent to the 78th district of the Rukongai in South Alley of Flowing Spirits. Jojin quickly joined an orphan group of children who's leader was a 578 elder, named Koga who appeared to be a 6''1, blonde hair, 17 years old boy. They survived by stealing and hunting for food. At first Jojin felt uncomfortable and self concious about the way they were living. But he soon learned that that was the only way for their survival. As time passed by Jojin grew so close with his new family, that he started to feel like they were his real family. But even though he had his own family in the Rukon District he never forgot about his mother, father, or his sister. He longed to see their faces once more. After some time Jojin and some of his brothers and sisters discovered that they had spiritual powers and started thinking about becoming Shinigami. Jojin really wanted to join the Soul Society because felt that it would give him a better life and would make him closer to being his potentially best. But he was worried if the rest of his family would be okay. Eventually Jojin and the others decided to become Shinigami. Koga supported them and stayed behind in the Rukon District to lead the rest of the group. Jojin was determined and ready for the challenge that awaited him.

At the Shinigami Academy Jojin was admitted to the top of his class, being very adept at swordsmanship and Kido. At the academy Jojin kept mostly to himself and always found ways to improve himself in his spare time. His relationship with most of his comrades from the Rukongai grew grim as the years flew by. Even though his bonds with his allies grew weak, he still befriended others with personalities parallel to his own.

While being in the Shinigami Academy it reminds Jojin a lot about his old life that he had lived long ago. His senpai, who never gave him a break and would always scold him for the least significant things ever, reminded him of his father. His old comrade, Suki Tokoyami, from the 78th Rukon District, who was one of the few he still interacted with, reminded him of his sister Jasumin, with his open minded attitude and curious but brave at the same time personality. Not along to forget about her big mouth, with all those similar traits she could be Jasumin’s twin. Except the fact that she looks nothing like Jasumin. Though Jojin can’t imagine life 10 years with two Jasumins. Boy just the thought of it send chills down his spine. But there is one person who reminds him about the most important person in his life, his mother. Which is his former mentor Lady Kikio. Whenever Jojin is startled with anything mentioning it to Lady Kikio will take away all the fears and doubts he would have. Jojin loved his mother dearly and he shows the same amount of compassion to Lady Kikio.

Though the exiled man been living (or dead) for 200 years without his biological family he’s been having nightmares about his family since he was enlisted into the academy. In those nightmares he sees his family being attacked by hollows, he hears the howling cries of his mother, father, and sister screaming his name, ”JOJIN HELP US!!”…..We need you!” Their voices became faint. He screamed their names and races to their rescue as he runs toward them, they seem to get farther and farther away until they disappeared.”NOOOO!!!!!” he howls with a thunderous voice that echoes through out the Seretei, as he wakes up in the night. He feels his heart race at a tremendous pace. It feels as if his heart is about to burst within his chest. He gasps for air as his whole body trembles all over. He sits up and places his hand on his chest as he tried to press down on his chest to slow down his abnormal heart beat. Icy cold sweat dripped down his face onto the floor. The room started spin as Jojin became dizzy. As this went on for about 10 minutes. The Shinigami was slowly returning to his normal state. He slowly stopped gasping loudly as his heart beat returned to a normal pace. He wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. Exhausted from the exciting experience he just had, Jojin laid back on the floor and slowly closed his eyes before he felled asleep. These are the type of nightmares Jojin have every night.

Last edited by Jojin Yamaha on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami)   Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Rp Sample
It was a dark and calm night. The only thing that could be heard was the wind whistling through the air and the crickets chirping outside the walls. During this time one might be laid up at home enjoying the night drinking tea, or cuddled up with a loved one having a romantic night, or maybe doing whatever pleases your night before you blow out the candles. But Jojin Yamaha wasn’t doing any of these wonderful things, no instead he was about to launch into battle, one that he can not win even if he had the most powerful weapon in the world. For the key to win the fight is within his heart.

Misty clouds surrounded Jojin as the white light from the moon glistened through the thick fog. The startled Shinigami did not know of this strange place. Its surroundings made his skin crawl. But yet he stand tall as he was ready for whatever was about to go down. " Where am I....... this place seems unnatural....." Jojin tilts his head back and peered into the sky and saw a flock of bats hovering above him." There has to be a logical reason to where am I and how did I get here…." His pondering was interrupted by a heavy cold slicing deep voice "And don’t forget to ask WHY you are. Jojin please tell me, why you are here?”

The fog slowly vanished away and standing about 10 feet in front of him was a man dressed in a black cloak. Jojin could not clearly see his face, his hood hid his face in darkness while the only thing Jojin could see was the yellow glowing eyes underneath his hood. Once the fog fully evaporated Jojin could see that he was out in the middle of a meadow. When he heard the anonymous man’s question a sly grin appeared on Jojin’s face as he shut his eyes.”Shouldn’t I be asking you that question. Since you’re the one who brought me here? ’’ Quicker than Jojin could blink his eyes the hooded figure shupo’d right beside Jojin shoulder to shoulder as he faced the opposite direction. Jojin could feel warm air hitting the back of his neck as if someone was breathing done his neck. Jojin stood frozed, not knowing what to do. He new it couldn’t be the hooded man because he was right beside him. And to make matters worse Jojin can’t even sense anyone else except for the mysterious stranger. His heart pounded thunderously. “Should I peek over my shoulder, or should I wait to see what happens next?” Once again Jojin heard the cold deep voice, ” You might as well take a look, you know you want to.” The frightened man knew the anonymous man was right, and he did want to know who or what was behind him. So to end the excitement, Jojin slowly twisted his neck over his and what he saw made his heart skip a beat.

No this couldn’t be, do Jojin eyes deceive him? He turned face to face with someone from the past. ”This can’t be true. It’s impossible this is an illusion.......or is it? Could she some how passed away and found her way to the Seretei just to find me? ” Jojin looked dead into her mother’s as it seem time had its way with her, she had a few wrinkles under her eyes and her hair was pure white as snow. She stood there in a long sleeved white dress and gave Jojin a comforting smile that he hadn’t seen over a century. Tears rolled down his cheeks, he was lost for words and he could not speak, his body quivered all over and his knees turned weak. Jojin dropped to his knees and cried with joy. What was once a dream became a reality, he finally had his mother back………what a momma’s boy!
She cried along with him. She came on her knees and squeezed Jojin tight in a warm hug. She hugged him for while before she let go. His mother wipe the tears from her left cheek , as a tear rolled down the right side of her face. She sniffed before she asked him.

”Jojin, why won’t you answer the man’s question?”She stared at him with a warm kind expression. Jojin raised his eyebrow as if he didn’t know what she was talking about Suspect . He glanced over to his left at the man.” I suspect that you had something to do with my mother being her, but how am I suppose to know why I am here, when you’re the one who brought me here in the first place?” A wide grin spread across the man’s face, while he chuckled under his breath. ”You still don’t get eh? I’m not asking you why are you in this particular place. I’m asking you, what is your reason for coming to the Seretei?” Jojin slowing standed to his feet and stared into the man’s glowing yellow eyes with a serious expression on his face.”Before I answer your question I want ask you to answer mines question first. Is that really my mother?” He pointed his finger to his right at his mother. There was a moment of silence before the man spoke again.” How dare you ask me such a foolish question?!! I would never play with someone’s emotions like this. This is not an illusion or a trick. This is your truly breathing mother, I brought her here from the Rukongai District to help you answer my question.”

Jojin was relieved he let out a long sigh and the sweat from his forehead.” Well that’s easy the reason why I am here is because I wanted to leave the life I had in the 78th Rukongai District and make something of myslef instead of living as a thief." He grinned from ear to ear as he scratched the back of his head. The cloaked phantom did not reply after hearing Jojin's answer instead he shupo'd in front of Jojin's face. Jojin tried to peer under the hood to see his face but saw nothing but darkness."You still fail to answer my question correctly. Even though living in then Rukongai District played a part for you being here. There is still a way more significant reason for you to enlist into the Shinigami Academy and I will help find out even if I have to make things a little crazy." He pulled out a black and white zanpakto katana from under his sleeve and slashed at Jojin chest. Jojin was suprised by the man's surprised attack but he didn't let it get the best of him. He leaped back out of reach and only recieved a thin scratch on his chest. Jojin glanced over at his mother and saw her watching him eagerly. Next thing he know, the man launched at Jojin agained with another attempt to slash his chest. Except for this time Jojin leaped back just in time without getting scratched at all. "So that's how you wanna play eh? Dishing out attacks while your opponent is off gaurd, tisk, tisk, tisk. How rude." He smirked to himself as he paced himself for another attack.

" I know you know better than that Jojin, letting your gaurd down in battle. You're way smarterthan besides, if you don't find your true purpose then you'll never stop having those nightmares and they will become reallity and your family will be in great danger." Shocked Jojin bucked his eyes and stood there shocked."So what you're saying is that this has something to do with my nightmares, if this is true the I will be happy to find my real purpose for being here." The hooded figure didn't reply to Jojin. Instead he stood there pondering to himself." Looks like I have no choice, we have wasted too much time." The man removed his hood to reveal his true identity. To Jojin's surprised the man looked exatly like him except for his glowing yellow eyes."Our time is up I have to awaken you now. Maybe revealing my identity will help understand this a little more. You find out your purpose in this world and live by it." Jojin was speechless and confused altogether."Wait let me tell my mother good bye." The fog reappeared and Jojin couldn't see a thing."Why did he look so much like me and why did he have the eyes of a hollow.........?"

Last edited by Jojin Yamaha on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami)   Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 am

Approved..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami)   Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:48 am

Wait I wasn't done with my Rp Sample, i stopped because it was late. I'm only half way finish because I'm trying to get the Captain title.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami)   Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:49 pm

I'm fairly certain the Position is taken.. If not, finish your RP Sample and speak with Jaden.. I've no authority of Captains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami)   Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:53 pm

Okay now it's ready. Sorry if got on u guys nerves. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami)   Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jojin Yamaha (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1