Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE>

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> Empty
PostSubject: Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE>   Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:10 am

Name: Jasumin Yamaha

Race: Shinigami

Visual Age: 15

Division: 6th Division

Personality: Jasumin is a very bright girl. But along with her intelligence she has a big mouth. She will not hold her tongue for anyone or anything. She is also a very helpful and kind person. Jasumin will risk her life to save anyone whether their a Along with her being kind and gentle, she acts very mature and always believes in doing the right thing no matter what.

Appearance: Avatar Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> Kaolla-su-41752

History/Background:

Life On Earth
Jasumin Yamaha was a very bright girl. She made A honor roll in school, and always helped others in need. Jasumin had many great gifts, she had a very special talent in acting. Jasumin started out when she was six years old in her first school play. She had the role of the star character, a princess who escaped her home to have an adventure of a lifetime. The play was a sucess, Jasumin had gotten alot of attention and glory from the play and was noticed by a talent agent. It was only a year later when she played in her first big time film. Everyone in her family was something special which made them the happiest and most comfortable family in Karakura Town. But it all eventually changed.

Last edited by Jasumin Yamaha on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE>   Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:47 pm

Life on Earth Pt 2.
It was January 23. Jasumin had just made the soccer team and immdiatly had her first practice. The practice went extremely well, Jasumin had alot of fun and gotten stuff done at the same time. The day was seeming to be going perfect for Jasumin. She barely had a chance to attend any extracurricular activites since she famous and all. So having the chance to do something different really made her happy. Her older brother Jojin had came to walk her home that day. When they had got half way home Jasumin had realized that she left her backpack on the field. She abruptly left her brother going back for her backpack. She had decided to take a shortcut through an alley to get there quicker, which immediatly became a big mistake. Abruptly racing to her destination Jasumin came in contact with a drunkard who tried to harm her, but her brother came to her rescue. Jasumin ended up fine with no serious injuries, but the same couldn't be said for Jojin. He killed from behind be the intoxicated man. Jasumin could remember seeing her brother dying slowly before her eyes. Jasumin heart ached as she witnessed the tragic moment. She could remember her brother was acting like he wasn't hurt and was telling her his good byes for everyone. She also remembered Jojin telling her to stay strong at to keep going on with her life. Jasmin wished she could, but she couldn't help but feel somewhat accounted for her brother's death, which followed her whole life. But in dedication of her brother she promised herself that she would be strong and the best she could be just as Jojin was. But ironically aproximately 5 years later, Jasumin had died in a tragic car accident.

Life in the Soul Society
As Jasumin passed on to the S.S, she was reborn in Rukon District 80. There she lived up under an older woman name Jade who was kinda like a big sister to her. She had died from ilness 12 years before Jasumin passed away who appeared as a youn teenager. As she got used to the Rukon District she went on a journey for her brother. But she had soon found out he was now a Soul Reaper and was a Lieutenant. Jasumin immediatly trained herself for the Shinigami Academy in order to reunite with her brother. A year had passed by since she found out about her brother. She had developed a decent amount of spiritual pressure and soon enlisted the academy with Jade.

Progressing through the academy Jasumin had ended up on top of her kido class; however she was still a decent swordsman. Her sister-like friend Jade was very talented with a sword and was quite better than Jasumin. What seemed about in no time Jasumin had graduated the academy and became enlisted in Dvision 6.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE>   Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:48 pm

[Are brothers & sisters allowed to rp together on here?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE>   Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:45 pm

Can someone please approve me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE>   Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:02 pm

I approve. For 6th division shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE>   Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jasumin Yamaha Shinigami <COMPLETE>
Page 1 of 1