Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited}

Go down 
+2
The Hunter
xAmaiChanx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xAmaiChanx

xAmaiChanx

Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} Empty
PostSubject: Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited}   Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Name: Hanatan Amai

Actual Age: 341
Appearing Age: 20

Appearance: Amai has a slender and petite frame but she is more muscular than she appears. Her eyes shift from gray to and ice blue coloring depending on her mood. The brighter the color the more joyful she is but the closer to the grayish color, the more likely she will attack someone just for looking at her the wrong way. Amai's bronze colored hair comes down to be just below her shoulders. The broken mast piece is located at the top right side of her head which points out like a sharp dagger. Though her skin is hard like many other Arrancar, Amai's is also very cold, the touch of it usually causes others to jump away.

When it comes to her clothing, Amai wears the typical black and white outfit but her outfit consists of a top that ties in the back, mainly white but had black lining. The lining connects on the back and ties behind her, the ribbon easily hidden by her hair so no one gets any ideas. Going along with her top are arm warmers which tie at her elbow and remains there, the fabric being free to give a breeze in the desert. Amai's bottoms are like the of the shinigami. The only difference is an invert of coloring and the holes in the knees of her pants.

Personality: Amai's personality, depending on who someone means to her, she can be anything from very friendly to selfish and cold-hearted. Those who are indeed, close to her, will see her smiling and laughing carelessly unless work is put into the equation. She is usually very laid back unless someone that intimidates her gives her orders. Though, it takes a lot for someone to frighten her at all. Those that do, indeed, get on her bad side, she makes sure to make their lives a living hell. Those who get her to hate them enough, she decides and vows to torture them until they die. This is something she held to even as a child.

Amai is usually the girl that can be seen sitting alone, in a tree or just staying in her room if there is nothing occurring of her interest. If there are people around who she enjoys her time with, she can easily be seen as a care-free, loving and caring person. While on the other hand, anyone that she does not get along with, she becomes venomous and very easily aggravated by the person no matter what. Usually she becomes the person to start picking a fight.

--------------------

Likes: Amai is someone that is easy to please. With giving her sweets and having a similar sense of humor as her. Other things that please her are horror films, books, politeness and just walking. She isn't one to go into a rush so a slow and silent walk keeps her calm.

Dislikes: The question as to what Amai does not like is massive. In general, she dislikes anyone that is rude, loud, obnoxious or annoying. If someone is anything in such a manor then she is more likely to show anger toward them.

Crushes: Anyone that is interested in Amai should be ready to be rejected. She finds no interest in anyone that isn't her type. This consists of usually the mischievous but mysterious type of men or women. She prefers to have someone that always has a trick up their sleeve as her partner just so she has someone who she can easily get along with.

--------------------

History:
When Living: Amai was what was considered 'ordinary' during her human life. She was the usual fortunate child of an everyday middle-class family. The only shocking thing about her was that she was always able to see spirits and weird creatures as she looked around her. This scared her parents because they could not see them but that never stopped the child from continuing with her curiosity and talking to the spirits of the never resting dead.

Her life completely changed when she walked toward the old cemetery to meet her old friend of hers who she had been visiting since she was ten. The 17 year old Amai walked toward the large lake that was located near where she was to meet her friend when she noticed a large and horrifying creature. It seemed to be completely black in its figure besides a white and red skull shaped mask for a face. The creature had noticed her and shifted its body, revealing the injured soul of her friend and immediately, Amai ran toward the large creature, prepared to attack it.

Amai was far too weak to fight off the creature and instead it harmed her greatly, with many gashes along her body, including a large bite mark where the creature had tried to bite into her leg. The leg would was bleeding immensely as well was a large gash in her stomach where the creature had clawed at her. Soon, Amai passed out and soon fell into the grip of death. While her body fell into death, the hollow had consumed her soul as well as that of her friend's thus turning her into a hollow.

Death: As Amai's soul began to manifest itself into a hollow she buckled with pain and agony. She did not know what was occurring to her. All that she had noticed was the mask of white the seemed to compress her head. Immediately, Amai began gripping at the mask, screaming and pleading for it to be removed from her form. With a final yank at the mask with frustration, just a moment before it had completely formed, Amai broke the mask which shattered in front of her for the most part.

Upon seeing the mask's shattered pieces scattered all over the floor in front of her, Amai was over joyed. She no longer had fear of what was happening to her. Her hand had flown into the air with victory until a sharp object pricked her left arm. She noticed that this piece was still apart of the mask. This caused her to be frantic but nor panicked just yet. She did not panic until she saw the severed chain that connected from the center of her chest to her limp dead body.

After finally relaxing, Amai's body began to glow a light blue tint as the surrounding area around her began to change. She did not realize until it was too late that she was now in a new location. An area of sand and crystal trees. The sight did not scare her but instead made her laugh. Everything that she knew was now gone. Her friend, was no where to be found. She was now alone.

Alone in Hueco Mundo: After arriving in a new location, Amai had begun to walk around. As she walked she stepped in the sand cautiously. Slowly she found that there were many sand dunes in this environment and figured it was a very special desert. Her hands had dug deep into her pockets as emotions had begun to build within Amai. A large mixture of sorrow and hatred were easy to recognize within the female.

As she walked silently through the realm of desert and the bright moon that hovered above for what seemed like forever, Amai finally let her exhausted body give out on her. She fell to the sand and laid there, refusing to move her body once so ever. Her amber hair sprawled out around her hair as her body decided to shut down. She had fallen asleep and remained that way. She did not move her form and merely slept.

Discovered in Hueco Mondo: Amai's fragile and completely shut down body was found by Aizen himself. He did not know why she was laying there in such a manor but he did notice the fraction of her mask that remained on the right side of her head. He picked her up and carried her back to Las Noches, laying her in a vacant room where she could rest. When she awoke he wished to examine her and find out what she was doing out in the middle of Hueco Mondo.

Amai woke up in the large room that was mostly draped in the colors black and white. The bed at which she was laying upon had a black bed frame while the sheets whee black and white and the pillows themselves were also white. In front of her, to the corner of the room, there was a door there had a black frame around it. To her left there was another door that was black with a white frame. The floor of the room was all marble.

Slowly she got out of the bed and walked to the door with the black frame, seeing that it was just a bathroom. She went to the other door, the one with the white frame, and opened it. Finding that there was a long hall. She walked down the hall, hoping to find someone soon and she did. She came across Aizen who brought her to meet the other Arrancar, including the Espada. Along the way he explained what she was and what had happened to her.

After meeting the other Arrancar, Amai was put into a test-situation. She seemed weak to many but they did not know her capabilities. She was put to spar with one of the Espada who said they would go easy on her. After a mere fifty minutes of the spar, Amai had learned how to do many basic Arrancar moves, merely by examining her opponent. She soon pinned the Espada and earned her right to become one herself.

Innate Ability: Since she was a child, Amai has used illusions to mess with people and get people to see things in her own light. Now as an espada, her illusions come to a full existence, swaying the minds of others unless they can see thought the optical illusions at which she puts before them. Illusions work on those that cannot see through them or tell what they are truly about. Those that cannot see through the illusion may become confused or flustered, thus slightly being too angry for combat and merely running straight into their deaths. Illusions usually last for 3-5 posts. Depending on how long it takes for the opponent to figure it out or if they do not at all. As well as the strength of the illusion.

Picture of Character:
Spoiler:

Sample Chapter:
Spoiler:

Last edited by xAmaiChanx on Sun May 23, 2010 10:07 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited}   Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:57 am

More on personality, and your innate ability is way too godmoddy..
Back to top Go down
xAmaiChanx

xAmaiChanx

PostSubject: Re: Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited}   Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:17 pm

How about now?
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited}   Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:37 pm

This may be a bit out of my area of power, but i have to ask if you thought to edit your innate ability at all? I mean I glanced at this earlier and your innate was the exact same. So if you were asked to change something and you didn't do you honestly think it's okay now?
Back to top Go down
xAmaiChanx

xAmaiChanx

PostSubject: Re: Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited}   Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:49 pm

It was different when I first had posted it. When I did, I stated it as if no one could be out of her reach when she did use this ability. Now I am stating that usually it is those she is fond of and that are stronger than her that can withstand it. Though I thank you for checking over it and for showing somewhat of a concern.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited}   Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:08 am

@ Tsuneo, while I'm glad you decided to give in some form of constructive criticism, you should have put that into a PM as normal members not given the rights to review apps by the webmaster or another administrator should not be posting in a character application topic.

Nonetheless, fair point you have.

@ Amai: How far does the persuasion go? Assuming the individual being afflicted is weaker than you, could you 'persuade' them to cease combat in the middle of it all? Is it absolute, when they are weaker, or can they resist it to a degree(but are still forced to comply)? Also, you mentioned through the sound of music ... I take it from your own vocal cords, or the soundwaves generated by music about you? Just needs a bit more description in certain areas, quite frankly, since it is slightly vague in what it's capable of.

Beyond that, the app is quite good :3
Back to top Go down
xAmaiChanx

xAmaiChanx

PostSubject: Re: Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited}   Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:54 am

How about my innate ability now? Is it to standard or is there something that I may be missing? Also, input from anyone is completely fine with me. Criticism helps a writer perfect their work so therefore, I'm fine with Tsuneo's comment.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited}   Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:59 am

Regardless of how fine you are to Tsuneo's comment, it IS forum rules for members to avoid posting in topics like these. Which is why he should have PMed you, but ... enough about that

Hmmm.

How long does this ability last? If you persuade them to be 'friends' is it permanent(which would be god-modding) or is it temporary. And how long is 'temporary'?
Back to top Go down
Taicho

PostSubject: Re: Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited}   Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Basicly your control over people is too god modish . Im gonna have to ask that you rewrite your whole innate ability. And thats final no ifs ands or buts about it.
Back to top Go down
xAmaiChanx

xAmaiChanx

PostSubject: Re: Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited}   Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:05 am

Finally decided on something. Tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited}   Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:56 pm

It's too vague.

Illusions: Can vary to anything from being in the fiery pits of hell or being in heaven. Feeling immense emotional pain, etc.

And so, explain thoroughly. Even though I'm not sure it will end up being approved by the staff, I'm sure you can make it work.

An advice: Have your innate ability be linked to your resurrection.

Your Character is APPROVED for now. But not the innate ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited}   Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amai Hanatan - Espada {Complete & Re-Edited}
Page 1 of 1