Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Maiden of ice ( complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Maiden of ice ( complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Maiden of ice ( complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Maiden of ice ( complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Maiden of ice ( complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Maiden of ice ( complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Maiden of ice ( complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Maiden of ice ( complete) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Maiden of ice ( complete) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Maiden of ice ( complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

Location : yeah................bout that...if u happen to see a silver wolf peaking at ur window do not panic....XD

Maiden of ice ( complete) Empty
PostSubject: Maiden of ice ( complete)   Maiden of ice ( complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Name: Reina Natsuki

Appearance: Reina is a petite girl with a beautiful figure. she white hair with streaks of black that touches her shoulders, She has light green eyes that seem to be slightly similar to a wolf's ,she also has full light pink lips.she is mostly seen with her hair tied in a single braid, ponytail, or hung loose.

Personality: Reina is a friendly individual that greets people with a smile, she is kind and sweet most of the time, yet she is no push over. But when angered her sweet nature will become almost deathly calm and her eyes are cold like an angry wolf but she still remains calm regardless. But when she is in battle, she is obedient to orders, if she was ordered to kill, she will do it. And that's that. Yet, also in battle there are times she shows mercy to her victims and spares his/her life,but also letting them feel the shame as a harsh disrespectful lesson. She is very protective of the one's she cares about and will almost do anything to help them, which sometimes can lead to her downfall.

Division: Kido Corps

--------------------

(This piece is optional)

Hair Color: White with black streaks

Likes: She loves to draw, and she likes taking walks and spending time with her friends.

Dislikes: she hates it when people judge her by her size and look.

Crushes: she doesn't seem to be interested.......at the moment.

--------------------

Specialties: she is an expert at Kido ,throwing knives,sword fighting,hand to hand combat, and running faster than most shinigami.

History: Reina was born in a small village in japan, Where she grew up with Five older brothers by 4 years and Two younger sisters by 3 years. She was told that her parents where attacked by a group of bandits when she was just a baby, making her siblings and herself, orphans, they left the village and head out into the forest, fending for themselves. The young family over the years didn't mind being alone, they where all like a pack of wolves, living in the forest. They all learned how to hunt,climb,fight, and sprint without any difficulty.Even though they bickered almost constantly, they seemed to live a peaceful life in the forest.Until one fateful day,Reina headed out into the forest with her younger sisters, hunting for game.
as she was about to take down a stag with her blade, she heard a branch snap, and she saw a man with an axe heading straight towards them. Her eyes widened, then as the man broke into the clearing, she turned and screamed at her sisters to run. They obeyed with wide fearful eyes, they ran straight back to the hut where their brothers where. When they told them that Reina was in trouble, they instantly headed out armed with spears and knives running as fast as they can, hoping in vain that they could save their sister. As they broke into the clearing, they gasped. For what they saw, was Reina lying on the ground with a deep wound in her chest and throat and standing above her lifeless body was the man with the axe, they killed the man in a rage of fury avenging their now dead sister.

Reina was awakened by a man with a black robe with what seemed to be a white captain's robe slung over it. The man began to explain what happened to her and who he was. She understood, and decided to attend the academy, mastering kido,and sword fighting.As she graduated from the academy,she became a member of the Kido Corps and became lieutenant. She swore her loyalty to the soul society, and promised to be faithful to her captain at all coast.She swore to herself that in battle, no matter what....she will not be the one to fall in battle.If anybody that's her enemy gets in her way, she will eliminate him/her,whatever it takes.

Picture of Character: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime+girls+with+white+hair/shangaradex/real/anime%20girls/human%20girls/BLBFd.jpg?o=50

Sample Chapter:Ichisake sprinted through the valley, keeping an eye out for anything that seems unusual,things have been getting tense in the soul society and she has been working hard to accomplish the honor of being a captain, she gazed her eyes across the fields, her eyes steady and alert. suddenly,she froze as she sensed an overwhelmingly strong spiritual pressure.. what..what the hell is that?! she asked herself as she grabbed the hilt of her sword. she then hid her own spiritual energy, then she silently climbed a tree as gently and as swiftly as the wind that brushes past the grass, when she reached the top of the tree she hid among the leaves and waited. watching the owner of such strong spiritual energy come closer,she slowly then unsheathed her sword.

Her eyes now flickering red. she jumped from the trees making no noise whatsoever.She watched the stranger approach, and as the person came around the corner,Ichisake flash-stepped behind him and brought the sword down on his head only having it deflected by another. "what brings you here?" she demands suppressing a snarl that threatened to escape her lips. The man looked up slightly with an evil grin on his face,"you're worst nightmare." the strange man, then made a combo to her legs, arms, ankles, neck, and back.

Ichisake dodged all of these combos easily by flipping over the man.She landed on the opposite side, she turned and glared at him, her fighting stance tense,"state your name." she ordered harshly. The man looked at her and laughed,"i don't have time to introduce myself to such a weakling like yourself." and with that, the man appeared behind her, and pressed the edge of his blade on her neck, not cutting, but just to let her feel the cool metal that was pressed to her soft flesh.

Ichisake gritted her teeth, in slow anger,"get...that sword off my neck NOW!" she kicked the man to the ground and exploded into her wolf form, she snarled at the man, her now ruby red eyes lit up in anger. She pounced on him and bit his arm, but unfortunately for her, she was flipped over before she could yank his arm off. The man thrust his sword to her neck, reflexively, she jumped over the sword. The man grumbled a few unintelligible words and attacked again. Ichisake flipped over it (yes in wolf form) and pushed off the nearby tree, she howled and bit his face, leaving the man stumbling backwards with his bleeding cheek, he started cussing loudly, causing ichisake to bark slightly, sounding suspiciously like snickering.

the man lunged again, but unfortunately for him, he lunged at a wrong angle..leaving Ichisake the perfect spot to attack, she lunged upward and her mouth closed on the man's neck. With one sickening SNAP! the man's head rolled on the grassy floor. Ichisake changed back to her original floor, and wiped the blood off her mouth. she then wiped the sweat from her forehead, smirked and walked away. Just in time to see the sunrise...
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of ice ( complete)   Maiden of ice ( complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

Location : yeah................bout that...if u happen to see a silver wolf peaking at ur window do not panic....XD

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of ice ( complete)   Maiden of ice ( complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maiden of ice ( complete)   Maiden of ice ( complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maiden of ice ( complete)
Page 1 of 1