Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Rylis Asame *complete* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Rylis Asame *complete* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Rylis Asame *complete* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Rylis Asame *complete* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Rylis Asame *complete* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Rylis Asame *complete* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Rylis Asame *complete* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Rylis Asame *complete* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Rylis Asame *complete* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Rylis Asame *complete*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rylis Asame *complete* Empty
PostSubject: Rylis Asame *complete*   Rylis Asame *complete* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:54 pm

Name Rylis, Asame

Race: Shinigami / Human

Visual Age: 17 or 18

Division: 5th

Personality: Asame is a easy going person despite being a loner. Always being by himself has left him with out knowledge of social standards. Despite being an easy going individual he tries to hide that he has a short fuse and is easily angered. Even though he has a short fuse and considers himself a loner, when he see's someone who is in trouble and their life is in danger, he always feels compelled to help them no matter what the outcome.

Appearance: Rylis Asame *complete* Kam11610 *Even though you cant see it, his left eye has a slight purple hue to it*

History/Background: Asame never knew his parents. The only thing that he has of them is a note that was left with him. "You are special, This is not your home, become strong and return to us, this is your test, prove that you are our son!" Growing up, Asame never knew what the
meaning of the note was, he had to rely on things that most people shun, Thievery, Breaking and Entering, all just to survive.

Shortly after his Sixteenth birthday, he was caught breaking into a rich person's home by the owner. Not taking lightly to someone
breaking into his home, He also happened to be a very strong fighter. Not being prepared for a strong opponent, Asame was beaten
horribly, to the verge of death. As Asame was lying on the floor, the man had grabbed him and threw out of his yard. "I Hope You
Learned Your Lesson About Breaking Into Other People's Homes Brat!
" As the man walked back towards his home, Asame tried to crawl
after him. "W-wait!!" He managed to call out to him slowly reaching for him. Turning around, surprised that he could even move
in his condition, he stared at him. "What?" He said staring at him as he tried to crawl towards him. "W-why? Why are you so strong?!" Asame said as his vision slowly started to become blurry. "Shit...I'm.....losing consciousness." he thought as his vision became worse. His vision got to the point to where all he could tell was that the man had been walking towards him....he blacked out as the
man began to speak. "Shit.." When he awoke, he was lying in a hospital bed, bandaged up.

"Damn.." Asame said as he slowly sat up, his whole body ached. As he closed his eyes, he began to try and remember exactly how he lost so badly, after all he had been living on the streets his whole life and knew how to fight and take care of himself. He became angry with himself. Suddenly he blacked out.

When Asame opened his eyes, and looked around, he found himself suddenly surrounded by a forest."Where am I?" he said out loud,
half expecting for someone to say something. While he walked around, he got an intense urge to walk in one direction. Making his way
through the underbrush and bushes, sustaining cuts and nicks as he made his way through the forest. "This is insane!" he said as
a tree branch seemed as if to swing at him, barley avoiding it but being cut under his eye, he began to hear a faint voice off in
the distance. Moving in the direction of the voice, he could hear it a little more clearly, and the forest seemed to calm down,
there was less bushes with sharp leaves and thorns. "Its a woman, that's for sure." he said as he began to pass by large root-like
obstructions. As he crawled from under one of these roots and looked up, all he could see was a tall bush like obstacle that appeared
to go on for a long distance, both left and right when he got closer and looked in both directions. When he looked up it also appeared
to extend for quite a while. Sighing, he shrugged and place a hand on the bush, to see if he could perhaps move through it somehow, but
upon making contact with it, his vision became intensely bright. Slowly opening his eyes he found himself in a large clearing surrounded
by a large bush that encircled him, with a large tree in the very center. "Whats going on here?" He said to himself as he walked towards the tree. Placing his hand on the bark of the tree, he could feel the energy it was drawing from the earth, shocked he pulled his hand away
as if he had been burned. "Whats the meaning of this?" He said as he stepped back from the tree holding his hand. "Your not ready just yet.." was all he heard as his vision became white again.

When he opened his eyes this time, he was back at the hospital, sitting in one of their beds. As he relaxed and laid back down he realized that he wasn't in as much pain as before. "Just....What was that?" He thought to himself as he looked at his hands. Upon looking up, something had caught his attention, behind the door was a sword. Upon closer inspection, the sword had a brown sheathe, an circle cross-guard, the hilt itself being black with a dark brown wrapping around it. His eyes widening a bit as he stared at the sword. "Ok....now I'm kinda freaked" he said as he looked it over. As he looked away from the sword he saw that his clothes were in the chair next to him, clean and folded. Getting out of the bed he removed the hospital gown and began to put his own clothes back on. As he finished getting dressed, a nurse opened the door and was surprised to seem him standing. "Why are you out of bed?! Your body hasn't had the time to completely heal yet!" She said as she rushed up to him. "Sorry Lady, but I can't stay here, and besides I feel fine." He said as he stared at the sword, "He couldn't really get it with her in the room, it would cause a panic, and raise questions, like, how did a person who was brought in, over one night, suddenly have a sword.." He thought. He didn't want to go through that. Moving to grab his jacket that was hanging off the chair, she grabbed his sleeve, "If you don't get back into that bed, I'll get security to put you back!" She said as she stared at him. Sighing, he reached out to his jacket, putting it over his shoulder, he then reached for her hand, slowly removing it from his sleeve. He then put the jacket on the rest of the way and walked towards the door. "I'm Serious!" She yelled after him. Turning to look at her, he sighed. "Lady, your security wouldn't be able to restrain me." He said as he reached for the sword, revealing it as he slid it under his belt, then tightening it slightly so it would not be lose. Seeing the sword for the first time, she stepped back and began to stutter. "H-How D-Did Y-You..Do that!!" She said as she stared at him. Shrugging he walked out of the room, leaving the nurse shocked. As he made it out of the hospital, he began to walk towards the place that he called home. A small alleyway.

As he made his way for it, he could tell that he was being followed. "Jeez...did she really send a security team after me?" He thought as he continued walking. Upon making it to the alleyway, he stopped in the center of it. What ever was following him had stopped not far away from him. "Listen, I'm not going back to that hospital!" he said as he turned around, expecting to see a couple of security guards. Instead he saw a large black monster with hole in its stomach, or where its stomach should have been, and it was wearing a large white mask. "Who said anything about a hospital?" It said with a hint of pleasure in its voice. Slowly it began to walk towards him."OooO such delicious smelling Reiatsu!!" it said as saliva began to drip from the mouth of the mask. Suddenly it began to rush at him, not having time to respond, the monster swung its large claws down, hitting his shoulder, cutting his jacket and going into the concrete, causing the concrete to explode sending smoke and dust into the air. As the smoke cleared, it could see Asame standing a little ways back, holding his shoulder
which was bleeding freely. Asame watched as the monster licked its claws clean of his blood. "What ever you are, you sure are sick" He said as he unsheathed his sword. Laughing, the monster pointed at his sword. "And what do you think that toy will do to me?" It said as it slowly walked closer to him. "Keep coming closer, and I'll show you!" Asame said as he held the sword ready. Getting closer as it laughed, it slowly reached out towards him, reflexively swinging the sword up, the sword sliced right through the wrist of the monster cutting its hand off, screaming the monster backed up and disappeared. "Yeah, weren't expecting that were you.." Asame said to himself as he leaned against the wall. "Just what the hell was that?" He said out loud as he sheathed the sword. Slowly he began to leave the alleyway. Closing his eyes as he walked, he knew where he had to go. When he opened his eyes as he was walking he saw that same nurse with a couple of security guards standing at the entrance to the hospital. Seeing his shoulder the nurse ran back inside, the security guards rushing up, grabbing him as he walked to them. "Looks like y'all were right, not fully healed yet." He said with a half-ass smile. As they brought him in, the nurse had already prepared a room, directing the guards where to take him. As they brought him into the room, he could see that their were locks on the door. Smiling, Asame knew that they weren't going to let him leave until they knew he was completely healed. He passed out from blood loss before the could even began to bandage his shoulder.

After a few days, and he was fully healed, he left the hospital and wandered to the forest nearby, there he began training with the sword for the next four years, training for when he would see that same monster again.
Back to top Go down

Rylis Asame *complete* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rylis Asame *complete*   Rylis Asame *complete* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Rylis Asame *complete*
Page 1 of 1