Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Home, sweet home(2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hisoka

Hisoka

Home, sweet home(2) Empty
PostSubject: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:26 pm

(OOC: Seeing as I was kicked into a topic that was turned into a fight.... I've made this branch off topic. Also, expect a short post, I'll crank it up when someone joins me. ^^)

Hisoka had been kicked off the elevator by Cocaine onto the top floor of this Lab. "So... Hiroto is up here.. Well, I'll need someone to bring him to me..." Hisoka thought. Walking further into the Primera's domain was not a smart thing for him to do. Upon seeing the lower level of her lab, Hisoka could conclude she was a scientist. She could have all kinds of traps set up, especially if the Las Noches system had had time to recover from the Afroman's assault.

Hisoka blasted his reiatsu to its absolute maximum. The extra reiatsu that the female Vizard had given him made him feel truly invincable. Now.. He would wait. For the Primera herself to come greet him. Or perhaps one of her Fraccion..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:16 pm

Through the halls of this Huge underground lab, walked the most powerful of fraccion. He had stumbled about like a drunk idiot since he directly disobeyed. The Primera and wondered about. He smelt food, it was close and it was delicious. Smiling he moved along the halls as he gained balance and his H.U.D Activated. He senced a Huge Power Nearby, a Power that was far greater than his own. He gave a smile as he headed off into the direction of this Reiatsu. This would be Bad for him. This energy pumping out would surly overpower him. He truned a few corners and saw what appeared to be a Shinigami. He looked at the man and he didnt say a word. His H.U.D. had not only located the powers of the Shinigmai it Had Activated his Duel Weild powers that he had transfered from Daphne. Apollo was special because he could bring up all the information from anyone who touchs anything in Roses Lab. It was one of the many reasons he was the Perfect Experiment of Rose.

Would You Like to Access the Stats of Set Target?.........Y/N

Duh

Activating.....

Hurry The Fuck up Daphne! I have no time for this shit.

Information Recieved Proccessing....
Spoiler:

He clenthed His fist tightly as he looked at the man. He opened his mouth and decided to speak with the Werid looking person. "Who are you, and what do you want with Rose-sama." His voice was deep, and he had used a hologram system to cloak his neaked body in a Arrancar standard white uniform.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:51 pm

"Who are you, and what do you want with Rose-sama."

A deep voice more so demanded an answer than asking an optional question. "Who am I, you ask...?" Hisoka stated calmly, decided it would be best to no reveal he was a Vizard, incase this elevated into a battle. Turning his back to the man, he reached behind his head and pointed a thumb at his Captain's Haori. "Tanaka, Hisoka. Captain of the Eleventh Division." The former Kenpachi lied as he repeated what he had once used as his common greeting. "I am assuming Rose is your Primera? If so, then I want nothing to do with her personally. My intelligence tells me she is responsible for the kidnapping of my son. I simply wish to retrieve him and I will be leaving. I'd prefer to keep this meeting civil." Hisoka said as he turned back towards the male Arrancar. He lowered his reiatsu to the same level as the Arrancar standing before him, to show his intentions were not hostile. "For conversation's sake, what is your name, Arrancar?" Hisoka inquired with a somewhat neutral expression upon his face. "Yo, Kid... Be careful with this one. He may seem like a normal Arrancar, but somethin''s weird. It's as if he is masking his strength. If I'm right here, he could be on a level matching an Espada.." Upon hearing the statement made by his Inner Hollow in his thoughts, Hisoka's expression instantly changed to one of frustration. Dismay, even.

Hisoka's blind arrogance seem to leave as he let rational thought dominant his ego. If Jinteki was right, and this man had strength equivalent to an Espada, Hisoka could be in trouble. This was an Arrancar's domain. Las Noches was obviously their venue of choice. And, if this Arrancar was in this lab, which took Cocaine and Hisoka hours to locate, it was likely he would know the secrets of this particular area of Las Noches. Hisoka had heard rumors that a Vizard's Hollowification received a boost when in Hueco Mundo, but he had no personal experience with it. "No..." Hisoka thought to himself, declining any thoughts and feelings of fear or doubt. If this were to turn to a battle, the aforementioned emotions were the worst things to feel upon entering combat. Hisoka's right hand extended backward, grasping the hilt of Kenji Kouen, which extended an inch or two over his right shoulder. "Just incase...." Hisoka thought, his eyes set solely upon the mysterious Arrancar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Jeez, Rose assuredly had so much damned security... The small child blasted door after door, defeating miniscule minion after minion, and dodged so many defensive system retaliations that he had almost forgotten why he came. Fortunately, all of these tasks proved effortless. With a left-behind mess of metallic scraps, the child espada found a vacant elevator shaft and made a bland leap downward. Air pressed against his skin and short hairs dangled in weightless gravity as the boy fell. Clicking sounds echoed throught upon the impact of the espada to the cement flooring of the elevator shaft. And, what do you know, just across the room seems to be a shinigami of sorts and probably one of Rose's stronger experiments. The shinigami, although dressed oddly, exhibited a frightening reiatsu; it caught the admiring eye of the playful Quinta. Something was off though...

This shinigami could honestly waste the experiment in almost no time flat; there was no general comparison in their powers. Then why; why didn't the shinigami just waste him and be on his way? Was there something stopping him, was he weakened in some manner that lay invisible to naked sight or was he only having some fun. An unknown predicament indeed and, because Ichi could easily overpower this weak experimentation, he decided to just 'steal' the shinigami away and fight him for himself. Sure, the experiment might probably be a bit irritated, maybe not, but HAH! If any fraccion dared to rebel against the 5th Espada, soon they would find their heads against the wall while limp limbs of corpses lay spread around the room in an intricate design of catastrophic horror.

No previous stated words allowed confirmation of the Quinta's presence, not that it need be seeing as the child espada was walking directly in front of where the experiment arrancar stood, for all to view. Upon reaching his destination, Ichi ignored the experiment while curious glances examined the shinigami; on further inspection, the reiatsu emitted was darker, like a hollow's... so maybe this was a hollow's illusionary technique or a vaizard. Whoever it was, they were strong, and more muffled experiment would take away the experience of engaging someone so powerful. After satisfaction peeked the eager mind of Ichi Nogoraki, he let out a lingering yawn which eventually developed into verbal greetings of speech.

"Hello, vaizard-dono. My name's Ichi Nogoraki, nice to meet you. I. Am. The. Quin-Ta. Es-Pa-Da... I'm bored and this other guy won't give you as much fun as I can so... you'll be fighting me instead, ok?"

Steady hands became alert and the right hand of the Espada touched the hilt of his zanpaktou, fiddling the elegant linen and then slowly evolving into a grip of the hilt. Smiles and a blissful disposition greeted the vaizard; this was probably one of the most unusual espada yet. So childish and youn and innocent, but he killed people for fun and the sight of blood made him giggle. It was odd how the odd child's mind facaded about; almost as if he was a murderer who never lost the innocence of childhood. Ready to begin at any time, the espada happily awaited and, if any problems were to come from the fraccion experiment, an explanation should suffice; if not, there goes another fraccion... Bitin' the dust. Well, rather in this situation, biting the cement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:49 pm

This boy was obviously a fucking Retard. Apollo wasn ot impressed with the "Espada" none of them could even do anything to him anyway. He knew this espada was a fool. However he just looked at Hisoka the Whole Time. "You may fight this Vermin Shinigmai. Then we will Finish our Conversation. The Name is Apollo, The GodSeries Arrancar." He closed his eyes and waited for Ichi to be completely Broken by the Shinigmai.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:24 pm

(OOC: Excuse the shortness.. I wil start post for real after I get a good night's sleep. ^^)

"So be it..." Hisoka said, drawing his Zanpaktou and turning towards the child Espada. "You may initiate this battle. After all, you are only a kid... And you should have the honor of causing your own death.." Hisoka said as he took a defensive stance and awaited "Ichi" to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:39 am

(short Post sorry x.x)

What could be worse than a former Kenpachi in an area. Two former Kenpachis in an area. Especially if they had the intention of helping each other. This happened to be the situation with Mayu and Hisoka. It took her awhile to catch up, but eventually she found Hisoka and saw him facing two Espada class arrancar. It was too much she needed a fight so she appeared from a shunpo nearby. "Hello, Hisoka. I see you've reverted to fighting children. Very well, how about I take this one off your hands for you." It was a rhetorical question, no arrancar could be allowed to escape from here. It was time to take vengeance for the kidnapping of her son. She drew her blade and pointed it at Apollo. "Arrancar scum, you disgust me, defend yourself or let me kill you I care not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:31 am

Apollo, eh? Well, this kiddy experiment seemed to think very highly of himself. Disrespecting the espada so easily and now he probably thinks that he can defeat one. Sure, maybe the 9th or 10, but this boy was not the 9th or tenth; far from it. He was the powerful Quinta Espada, the border-line espada; the only that stood between the lesser and greater espada. Still, the cocky arrogance of this miniscule arrancar amused the child in a way that just about every other wanna-be Espada does; but this one was a bit more intriguing. As an experiment of Primera Rose, Apollo was apparently... Wait, no, no way, you have to be kidding me.... Right? This monstrocity just broke the egotistical balance of nature, he is called... the "Godseries"? Oh my jesus, that is just relatively hilarious. An ego so massive he must involve the word god in his apparent brand creation; that is just amazing how he does that. Anywho, even if he didn't like being put in his place, deep down, Apollo knew Ichi could play with his severed limbs like barbie dolls so he reluctantly backed off. Scowling hatred leaked from his very stance, but minor idiocracies such as this had no negative effect on the child espada; it was rather enjoyable to know that he was important enought to be critisized.

There was no time to dilly-dally, for the vaizard had already withdrawn his zanpaktou and yet, ironically, he gave the first strike to the Quinta... First to hastily draw, THEN tell your opponent to attack; it seemed Ichi had got himself into a group of sarcasmically hilarious people. Whatever though, the little brat Apollo got what he wanted anyways, another woman, from who the fuck knows where, entered the room and declared Apollo her enemy. Now, it was time for Ichi to draw his blade, and he did. All of a sudden, Ichi ran directly at the vaizard; bluntly direct and in a straight line even with the blade being held by a solitary hand, also perfectly straight, just above his head. Of course, the fifth espada was not really going to attack like this, not only was it completely obvious, but with adversaries of this strength, something blind as this would end the match here. At the point where Ichi was about 10 feet from the vaizard, he brought down his blade in a powerful downward 180 degree swing. Ichi was not yet close enough to even skin the vaizard, it rather looked like he just made an abrupt stop and swun gat the air, but that was wrong. In mid-swing, the grip on the zanpaktou's hilt loosened swiftly into nothing as the blade then flew at the vaizard; it looked exactly like how a man threw a dart at a dart board, except with a sword.

The blade flew like a dart straight towards the vaizard's right breast. Within a second after Ichi threw the blade, he sonido'd directly behind the vaizard for a secondary attack. Using his left hand, the espada quickly reached it out in an attempt to grab the vaizard's arm that was holding his zanpaktou so that he could not block the attacks. And with his right hand, he brought it in to a fist and threw a barrage about about 15 powerful punches directly into the spinal cord of the vaizard. With attacks from both sides and the possibility of stopping the vaizard from blocking by immobilizing the arm with-holding his zanpaktou, this predicament seemed rather hopeless to arrive unscathed; though not impossible. Even the Quinta could not properly come up with a solution that would bring about the victim unscathed, but these warriors were powerful so a feat such as this would be amazing and would intrigue Ichi thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:08 am

"Hello, Hisoka. I see you've reverted to fighting children. Very well, how about I take this one off your hands for you."

Hisoka's attention quickly diverted from Ichi as he looked towards the source of the voice; Mayu. Hisoka wanted to say something to her, wanted to inform her of what had happened, but yet... He found himself unable to look at her directly. Hisoka found himself feeling... Guilty. Guilty for allowing, encouraging, and enjoying another woman licking and biting on him. But.. Why was he feeling this? Mayu was nothing more than his "Baby Mama"... Right? "Kid! Get'chur Goddamned head out of your ass and pay attention to this fight!" Jinteki exploded out within Hisoka's thoughts. Right! Hisoka was fighting the child Quinta. How had he managed to forget that. His attention darted back to the Espada, barely in time to see the Espada fling his Zanpaktou like a dart. "Kid's better than he looks... I suppose I will use "that"..." Hisoka thought to himself. No sooner than his thinking was completely, Ichi had shunpo'd, or whatever those damned Arrancars called their immitation, to get behind Hisoka and grab for his right arm. Hisoka quickly shifted his arm upward, causing Ichi's arm to fly past. Time was up. The blade impaled the right side of the Vizard's chest.. It was over. Hisoka had lost..... Pfft. Yeah right.

The body of Hisoka vanished, leaving only his Captain's Haori(Which had a tear down the right side from Ichi's sword stabbing through it, then falling downward and tearing down its length) remained. Ichi's barrage of punches hit the back of the fabric that had remained afloat as if it was still being worn. The barrage of punches completed, the clothe crumpled and fell to the ground. "Aww, damn. Look what'chu done went and did. That was the only Haori I had. Now I must travel around looking like a lowly Shinigami." Spoke Hisoka as he reappeared leaning against the wall of the lab that was set before Ichi, unwounded. How had he done it? It was a question that Hisoka was sure the Espada was wondering. Infact, Hisoka was so sure the reaction from a child Espada such as Ichi would be amusing, he decided to feed this and explain what he had done. "Utsusemi.." Hisoka spoke the name of the technique. "A variation of the Shinigami's Shunpo that allows to user to leave behind perfect afterimages. Originally developed by Shihouin, Youruichi(((Yeah, misspelled. Bite me.))), and passed onto to Kuchiki, Byakuya. Passed onto me by a descendant of the Kuchiki's." Hisoka spoke calmly, his Zanpaktou held lazily by his right side as he slumped againts the wall.

"Now then.. Enough with the warm-ups." Hisoka said, releasing the restraint he had placed on his reiatsu upon first meeting Apollo. The reiatsu, seemingly glad to be able to flow freely, sent a burst of wind from Hisoka's body, scattering papers and other utensils that just so happened to be in this lab. "C'mon now, Child... I'll give you one last chance to prove you will entertain me, or I will go ahead and finish this." Hisoka said, his position against the wall unchanged. Although... His current level of reiatsu was monstrous, to say the least. He had always been rather strong, and the extra reiatsu only added to his potential intimidation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:04 am

Yay.... and merrily. That had nothing to do with what the boy is going to do, or is thinking, but no one ever starts out a thought with that expression anymore so, why not jsut randomly plave it there to be different? Anyway, the vaizard named Hisoka seemed to have evaded the attck using an older technique developed in Soul Society by some Yoruichi person; whatever. As sleezy as that technique was, it was quite the faction and came in handy for these types of situations; salutations to the vaizard Hisoka. But it seemed that with the new position of strength from Hisoka, the child espada would need to rise to the particular moment as well. Oh crap! Eyes widened as the boy remembered the zanpaktou that he had thrown and at the very moment he contemplated this, it wizzed right over his right shoulder; a terrified sigh left him when it completely passed and stuck into a wall.

Now, The Quinta planned on releasing his innate ability as of now, but with so much power being released, some must be disposed of during the release so the reiatsu doesn't back-up and become stuck or whatever reiatsu does when it has troubles fully expressing itself. So, Ichu Nogoraki lazily trolls himself over to where his zanpaktou is riddled through the stone wall and then BOOM! As Hisoka had done, a new reiatsu evolved. Lime green streaks of energy were risen from the depths of hell as the innate ability took course. The reiatsu flared and lowly roared as the room inhaled new company... Previosuly stated, we said that Ichi needs to dispose of some excess reiatsu when his innate ability is drawn out and so this is how it went...

Ichi brought up his left hand over his head for a moment and then brought it down rather slowly to lightly tap, or slap, the wall. Echoing booms relayed around the room like men on horseback and nothing was happening at the moment of impact, but a second or two later rumbling was heard. One crack formed in the wall where Ichi had slapped and then several more. In the matter of about 3-4 seconds, that entire wall, and part of the ceiling had crumbled and fallen; all from just one itsy bitsy little tap. During the wreckage, the blade came loose and Ichi caught it by the hilt in its right hand. For an odd surprise, Ichi re-sheathed the katana after retreiving it. Ichi squickly turned towards Hisoka and put up ten fingers facing the vaizard; he had on a remarkable smiled and his eyes were blissfully closed (like how Gin Ichimaru does all the time).

"See my fingers? Count them all and that's how many times stronger I am now."

Easy words spoken in a cheerful, and somewhat demonic, tone. His arms slowly lowered and then once again, the Quinta boy disappeared into a furious sonido. re-appearing, Ichi's head was directly to the left of Hisoka's as he faced the wall and his fist was nearly 6 inches from his face, and still incoming at an alarming speed. The heads of the two warriors lay parallel, facing different directions; one faced cement, the other faced a devastating blow. If directly encountered, there is no doubt that catastrophic damage will be caused to Hisoka. Even a skim or indirect hit wall probably mess up his skull pretty badly. In all honesty though, Ichi hadn't expected the fist to make contact; Hisoka would probably evade it somehow again and his fist would shatter right through the wall again. This time though, this much force hitting the wall would not only detsroy the wall, but most likely the rest of the ceiling. Hey, just look at it this way, we're making the room bigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:32 am

How straight forward and Espada like. The savagery of the Arrancars was impressive but did not motivate the Arrancar to care or worry about the foolish boy who had came and interrupted the conversation he was having with the Arrancar. Apollo looked over at this female. He gave a Yawn as she talked down on Ichi.He Liked his lips as he tilted his head to the left and to the right.He Chest bulked out and retracted as he closed his eyes. Calm, that's how he stayed as the woman approached him with her blade pointed at him. "Mayu, That is your name correct?" He spoke as he had gained her stats about the same time. It was getting dull around here. Not like anything exciting had happened since he came out of the large and cold incubator chamber. He began to feel the full force of the Enhanced Vaizard. The tingling began to run up from his legs, and then it rested in his mouth. He had not felt rei like this in awhile. However it was not as impressive as Rose. His creator and master. His lips where full and his cheeks rosie, He seemed pale in this dull light. As he opened his eyes he ran his hair through his silverish hair. His H.U.D had announced a new personality upgrade and downloaded it. He began to yawn as he covered his mouth. His purple and Silver eyes looked dead into the eyes of the girl as she gave him a insult. He smiled and gave his Response.

"The Boy? Is that what you have came here to retrieve, I heard your name whispered through the reached halls. You are responsible for the Death of Kageryu, the former Tercera Arrancar. Id let you go by and scoop him up, but this time I'm afraid i cant allow that." He yawned loudly looking over with glazed and bloodshot eyes. "Well I hope you enjoy this, i really don't like doing these type of things. But I have to do what i gotta do. Get Ready." He flailed his arms around crazy like, he then bent low, and began to chant. "Hey, something, something, gotta, beat, my Congo, looking , like a elephant, down deep in the bungalow, " He then opened his eyes and looked at the girl. "Sorry, Wrong chant." He said as he rubbed the back of his head, Man i hope rose does not kill me for this shit... He swished his hands around and again and spoke"Initial Release , Jaguar" as soon as his words where spoken a distortion filled the battle area, multiple holes appeared in the area as he sonided swinging his blade downward at Mayu in a blaze of blue light. "Gah...." He then back flips and looks around, "Dammit, I need to learn to control how much reishi i gather" His eyes where half closed as he looked over to his enemy. "C'mon girl, show me what cha got eh?" He rubbed the back of his head and sonided back at her fast Sending a barrage of Swings at her followed by a Pierce and unfraccion amount of strength. His Spirit Pressure Grew rapidly and seemed to have no end.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:51 am

"See my fingers? Count them all and that's how many times stronger I am now."

"Ten times stronger? The Quinta Espada has a way to become ten times stronger with releasing? Goddamn, Kid.. You better hope he's bluffing.. Otherwise, yer fucked." The unwanted two cents from Jinteki Ookami were chimed in. Hisoka sighed. It was sad that a part of him underestimated himself so extremely. No sooner than Jinteki had finished his speech, Ichi appeared parallel to Hisoka's right side(Left, from Ichi's point of view), as a super charged punch was aimed squarely towards the face of the Vizard. Hisoka jerked to the left, allowing only the pinky knuckle of the fist to connect with his right cheek, tearing a huge gash down the length of it. The punch did not slow, however. It decimated the wall, the impact causing the ceiling around them to collapse in. Hisoka side stepped to the left, dodging a boulder falling from above while flooding his Zanpaktou with his reiatsu; Enough reiatsu to easily rip through any Hierro and then some. Hisoka immitated Ichi's earlier attack, throwing his reiatsu infused Zanpaktou like a dart to stab into the right side of the Quinta.

No sooner than the "dart" had left his hand he jumped, flipping as he did so. He pressed his hand firmly on the ground, and pushed off, releasing reiatsu from his hands as he performed this "Backhand spring". A small crater formed in the ground around his hands as he launched himself back away from the Quinta, landing on a large pile of highly stacked roof debris. Hisoka glanced up, his Zanpaktou was just about to hit its mark, should Ichi take no evasive manuevers. He smirked. Dodge or not this fight was as good as over for the Child Espada...

Hisoka's left hand hovered upward to his face, a small black orb of pure hollow reiatsu forming in his palm as he did so. He swiped his hand down, this orb stretching to cover the length and width of his face. The reiatsu solidified, and constricted itself around the face of the Vizard. The solid reiatsu morphed into the bone-like structure that covered a Hollow's face. Thin slits for the eyes carved themselves from reiatsu, just as did the nose. Reiatsu carved a set of serrated teeth over Hisoka's mouth, although these teeth remained connected together.. For now. Red marks drew themselves over the mask, as two wolf-like ears extended from the roof of the bone-like materials. Within a matter of seconds the complete Hollowification proccess had been performed. A massive burst of sinisted reiatsu resonated from Hisoka's being, destroying the pile of debris he had perched himself upon and continuing to formed a five foot deep crated in the floor od the lab itself. Test tubes and other breakable objects shatter and scatter across the room. Nothing else mattered to Hisoka right now... He was fighting for his sheer enjoyment.

"Looks like the rumors are true..." Hisoka spoke from underneath the mask, the hybrid voice of his own combined with Jinteki's being the audible sound. He was referring to the rumors that Hollowification gained a boost when in Las Noches and Hueco Mundo... Donning his mask here felt completely foreign to donning it in Karakura Town, of even the Soul Society. This foreign feeling, however... Was rather enlightening. Hisoka's cold eyes stared blindly past Mayu and Apollo ignoring them and their actions completely, looking to only see what had become of the Quinta.

[1st post with mask]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:46 am

As precedently predicted, Hisoka had evaded that bone-breaking punch, but barely; as it left a little momentum on the side of his cheek. Heh, de ja vu, looks like he's throwing the blade at the small child as he had done just before. Unfortunately for Hisoka, this espada was widely known for having the strongest hierro in all of Las Noches; a simple attack like this would not suffice. Just in case though, the espada boy used his momentum from the swing in order to swoop his body back around, in a matrix like motion, and grabbed the incoming blade with his left hand. The Quinta espada bent his back back into a straight standing stance and then looked at the blade he had caught; then to Hiso-

W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WAAAAAAAAIIIIT!!!

Naw, go back for a minute. Rewind that god-damned tape... Wait, this is writing, fine, jsut re-read it; whatever.... Did Apollo just say that Kageryu is dead? Oh shit, yes he did. Well, that sums it up for the Quinta, it's all he needs to know. Actually, to be more accurate, it's the point in time where he loses control over his min completely and goes balistic... Just like that time he saw a bount for the first time after his death, except, this time, it's different; he is stronger now, much stronger, and Rose isn't here anymore to stop him.

All of a sudden, when devastating words milled through the, now dececrated, mind of Ichi Nogoraki, the grip on the blade tightened; tightened until he literally crushed Hisoka's zanpaktou in half... The two peices of the broken zanpaktou lay astray as tears flow down his face; head bopped down. Sadness...? No, something worse, something to fear, hatred... In an instant, the curling up 5th espada is sitting on his knees and suddenly explodes into a horror of power and hatred alike; whoever's around... better start running. This reiatsu was something that could never be released willingly, something that was only applicable under the demise of happiness. Screaming rung throughout the entire room, like a thousand crashing waves all sounding at once in a singular, solitary, roaring scream. It looked as if a demon was arising from the aura of reiatsu, trying to break free... And oooooh my god, did it break loose... So unfortunate.

Cement cackled and began to crumble under the menacing torment of such sorrowful reiatsu. You know the crater Hisoka created wioth the release of his mask, pretty cool, right? To create a crater with pure power, well here's your order.... Maybe in a second or two, from the massive revealing of power, a large crater formed that engulfed not only the entire room but the crater turned out to be an additional 957 meters in diamater; it annihalated what was left of said 'room' and sound leaked inside as the reiatsu continued to rage. Roaring was not the sound of such reiatsu, it sounded more like the begging cry of a small child who's just been punched in the head several times. Amidst the influence of alcoholic hatred, Ichi was able to retort in a sluttered mutter of a chant.

""W-w-w-what was f-found, seeeeeeeems t-t-t-t-t-to beeeee lost, y-y-yet never f-f-f-fo-f-fo-forgottennnnnnn..."

From the reaction of his reiatsu, it seemed angrier than he was. As the espada transformed and the reiatsu continued to evolve, the very prsence of the emotion of hatred in his reiatsu seemed to burn in the surrounding air, creating a type of stinging sensation around your skin. Winds of hurricane speeds and faster wooshed around undeniably and, not that Ichi was thinking it or anything for that matter, but, in my own perspective, I hope Apollo is ok when this is over. Slowly, a dead pale-white color generalized Ichi's skin and a spider-shaped tatoo formed around the cylindrical hole in his chest. Whit masking with perfectly aligned teeth revised the facial personell of the fifth espada and glowing orang hair sprout from the back of his head. Right above from where the hair fortifies, finely crafted horns protrude from Ichi's skull and bend forward into the front of his being. Now is when the roar comes, except this time... it's even worse than the screaming; the roar is a mixture between a hollow's calling and the half-dead cry of a small boy... To anyone who heard such a depressive noise, it would certainly bring chills and sorrow to their soul as well.

It didn't matter though, because rather than being overcome by agonizing dismay, Ichi was drunk with his own hatred and too blind to manifest thoughts. In a way, he had reduced himself back into a complete hollow stage, except that he was much stronger; too strong. Lime green streaks of reiatsu still bellowed in the scared atmosphere; thw earlier stinging sensation from this horrific reiatsu was now the sensation of burning... Not real physical pain, but it irritated and hurt nonetheless. Reiatsu muffled around like an old radio that could only play half static and half music... From the kneeing down position Ichi held, he was now standing up, having moved in a virtually unseeable motion. Something came along and the boy was charging something, to use later, but still, a powerful technique; his newest addition. With an emotionally pained grunt, the insane espada sonido'd vigorously at Hisoka and brought his left hand up at point black range for a massive cero. Yes, it was a normal cero, but with Ichi's current condition... Being uncontrollably out of his mind and all, the power packed into this cero was a little more than 4 times the normality. Sigh... and all of this was cause by the simplicity of a three word sentence.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:41 am

As Hisoka glared forth towards Ichi, he noticed that the Lab was beginning to repair itself... Odd, but perhaps it was good.. If it were to collapse for good with them being underground, it would be bad. Something was happening to the Quinta... He changed. Completely. He snapped Hisoka's Zanpaktou and his reiatsu signature seemingly revamped itself. "What the--" Hisoka's speech was stopped abruptly as Ichi, now in some type of a released state, appeared infront of Hisoka. A massive cero in hand. "Shi--!" Hisoka muttered as the cero slammed into his chest...

Pain. Aww, fuck the pain was incredible. Upon the cero's connection a violent explosion had occured, sending Hisoka flying backward at an alarming speed, even forming a trench underneath him as he was launched back. Then, BAM! Hisoka slammed head first into the wall next to the elevator tearing right through it and continuing to fly back, until finally... Thump... His body lost its momentum and fell to the ground, rolling a few feet as he hit. The whole left side of Hisoka's mask had been shattered, in addition to the lower right part. Leaving only the small quarter mask extending over his right eye. His body lie limp for a moment, but then.. "God....Damn.." Hisoka groaned as he attempted to push himself up, failing and falling back to the ground multiple times. After many attempts, Hisoka finally stood and managed to clear his mind enough to contemplate his current situation. First thing was first; He need to get Kenji Kouen back, broken or otherwise. He rested a moment, then vanished in a Shunpo.

He flew pasted the Quinta, past Mayu and Apollo, and continued until he finally saw his goal. His broken Zanpaktou. His Shunpo end as he picked up the two broken pieces and forced them together, not repairing it but enough to "trick" it. The manifested blade.... Had no relevance when in Bankai.

Hisoka summoned a massive amount of reiatsu, suprisingly enough, he still had plenty of reiatsu despite his physical wounds. A small wind current formed around him as he spoke the practically taboo two syllable word. "Ban-Kai!" The wind current changed to massive lashes of violent wind, Hisoka's whole body seemingly set ablaze in an odd dark purple flame. These flames would normally be red, had he not had his mask donned.

The purple blaze upon Hisoka disapated, showing Hisoka and his Bankai. His Shinigami robes had inverted in color, now looking nearly identical to Arrancar robes. His skin and clothing seemed to glow with a red tint, and his Zanpaktou was the most amazing change of all. There Hisoka stood, holding an all too normal hilt, but protruding from this hilt, instead of a blade were pure flames. The flames had the same odd color of dark purple. This color was not simply for show, however. It heightened the heat of his Bankai's already seven hundred and fifty degree flames by three hundred degrees. Now burning at one thousand fifty degrees farenheit.

Upon releasing his Bankai, Hisoka had a newfound arrogance. Ignoring his wounds, he vanished in a God-like shunpo, a purple cero forming in his left hand.

He appeared infront of the Quinta, the cero now fully charge and held above his head, and reiatsu pouring into his Zanpaktou, which although made of fire remained its abiliting to cut, just with the addition of burning. The purple cero was fired, the dark orb of sinister reiatsu blasting downward at point blank range towards the Espada, while his swung his reiatsu infused, ablaze rapier horizonatly towards the side of the Espada, aiming to simply cut him in half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:05 am

So unfortunate.... how this fragile boy was forced into a life of confined singularity. If only; if only he had stayed with Kageryu. Maybe, if he had been by his side, then he could have lived. The priority was to ensure that blame for the death of Kageryu was placed upon someone and normally this would be easily found, but, in the current state of the child espada, nothing was certain and everything was dead to him. Beaming red forces of unholy cero decimated Hisoka into a flying trash can. He fly through the air, through a wall, and sounded as if he tumbled a bit before stopping. The vaizard lingered out in pain and could barely attain a standce, let alone continue fighting. That all changed though, when he retreived his zanpaktou. Still managing to perform shunpo, Hisoka had lustfully reached for his broken zanpaktou and, holding it together by hand, he released bankai.

Though the transformation was not so formidable, yet the delicious reiatsu was simply amazing... Or, that's what the Quinta Espada would think if he had still contained a mentality. Directly after the initial release of Bankai, Hisoka rode right up into the boy's face and fired a cero. I wonder, if there is a possible way to apologize for one's insanity and cruel devastation... For what was about to do was most likely unexpected. At point blank range, Hisoka took mere seconds to charge the beam of reiatsu; that was all Ichi required. During the satanic charge of the cero, Ichi sonido'd even closer to Hisoka and grabbed the hand he would fire the cero from and then used his left hand to grapple it onto the Hisoka's face. The cero that fails to fire, because Ichi's hand is stopping Hisoka from firing it, will most likely cause a large explosion; but since Ichi has the hardest hierro of all the espada, damage will be a little more than minimal. Using the left hand grappled to the head of Hisoka, Ichi fires a cero at, not point blank, but direct contact. Unlike any other cero, this cero was something customary that Ichi had personally invented throughout his training as an Espada; it is a tad bit weajer than the grand rey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~TECHNIQUE(S) USED~

This is the cero I fired at you.

Seijitsu Cero - This cero is not as strong as the other one but is twice as large in size. If this cero hit the opponent in any way, the cero's effect will occur. The cero is actually creating a physical bond between each of the two people, though the opponent has no knowledge of this. If the bond is made, then any damage done to Ichi will eppear on his opponent. For example, if the enemy swipes Ichi's shoulder, the same wound will appear on the enemy's shoulder. Self-inflicted damage DOES apply here, but you have to remember that if you hurt yourself too much just to hurt your opponent, you might kill yourself. Also, the same thing also happens to the user; if Ichi swipes the enemy's leg, the wound will appear on Ichi as well so Ichi must use this technique wisely in order for it to work towards his advantage.
(effect lasts 7 posts and a 13 post cooldown)
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Ichi Nogoraki wrote:
So unfortunate.... how this fragile boy was forced into a life of confined singularity. If only; if only he had stayed with Kageryu. Maybe, if he had been by his side, then he could have lived. The priority was to ensure that blame for the death of Kageryu was placed upon someone and normally this would be easily found, but, in the current state of the child espada, nothing was certain and everything was dead to him. Beaming red forces of unholy cero decimated Hisoka into a flying trash can. He fly through the air, through a wall, and sounded as if he tumbled a bit before stopping. The vaizard lingered out in pain and could barely attain a standce, let alone continue fighting. That all changed though, when he retreived his zanpaktou. Still managing to perform shunpo, Hisoka had lustfully reached for his broken zanpaktou and, holding it together by hand, he released bankai.

Though the transformation was not so formidable, yet the delicious reiatsu was simply amazing... Or, that's what the Quinta Espada would think if he had still contained a mentality. Directly after the initial release of Bankai, Hisoka rode right up into the boy's face and fired a cero. I wonder, if there is a possible way to apologize for one's insanity and cruel devastation... For what was about to do was most likely unexpected. At point blank range, Hisoka took mere seconds to charge the beam of reiatsu; that was all Ichi required. During the satanic charge of the cero, Ichi sonido'd even closer to Hisoka and grabbed the hand he would fire the cero from and then used his left hand to grapple it onto the Hisoka's face. The cero that fails to fire, because Ichi's hand is stopping Hisoka from firing it, will most likely cause a large explosion; but since Ichi has the hardest hierro of all the espada, damage will be a little more than minimal. Using the left hand grappled to the head of Hisoka, Ichi fires a cero at, not point blank, but direct contact. Unlike any other cero, this cero was something customary that Ichi had personally invented throughout his training as an Espada; it is a tad bit weajer than the grand rey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~TECHNIQUE(S) USED~

This is the cero I fired at you.

Seijitsu Cero - This cero is not as strong as the other one but is twice as large in size. If this cero hit the opponent in any way, the cero's effect will occur. The cero is actually creating a physical bond between each of the two people, though the opponent has no knowledge of this. If the bond is made, then any damage done to Ichi will eppear on his opponent. For example, if the enemy swipes Ichi's shoulder, the same wound will appear on the enemy's shoulder. Self-inflicted damage DOES apply here, but you have to remember that if you hurt yourself too much just to hurt your opponent, you might kill yourself. Also, the same thing also happens to the user; if Ichi swipes the enemy's leg, the wound will appear on Ichi as well so Ichi must use this technique wisely in order for it to work towards his advantage.
(effect lasts 7 posts and a 13 post cooldown)

(OOC: Do accept my sincerest appologies, Ichi.. But you've appeared to have failed to reply to part of my attack. And we all know what that means.)

Ichi grappled Hisoka's left hand, temporarily stopping his cero, Hisoka could have easily finished the firing sequence, but that would affect him as well... And that'd be no fun. Ichi had also done the Arrancar super speed to get even closer to Hisoka and grapple his head, beginning to charge a cero. "Don't think so, bitch." Hisoka said aloud just as his flaming sword connected with Ichi's side, cuting through barely half an inch.. Damn! This kid had some strong Hierro. No matter, Hisoka was past it now. There were one thousand fifty degree flames burning within his flesh, which was sure to cause internal burning. The heat from the burns would easily makes its way to the Quinta's lungs, making breathing significantly more difficult and likely resulting in a decrease of stamina. And all this was in addition to what Hisoka was about to do.

Hisoka yanked the released Kenji Kouen backwards, deepening the slash before finally coming straight backward without an resistance. This, luckily, caused Ichi's grip to loosen. Hisoka ducked down and back, removing his head and cero wielding hand from Ichi's grasp. He smirked as he jumped back, firing the now pitch black cero(Due to the second charge post, it's obviously stronger) at the Quinta as he did so.

That wasn't all, either.. The cero the Quinta had originally meant for Hisoka had been fired by the Espada, as it crashed into the ground right before the Quinta.. The Espada would surely be affected by the explosion of his own cero, even if Hisoka's supercharged cero were to miss.

[3rd post with mask]

Last edited by Hisoka on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Mayu wasn't expecting an easy fight, but she wasn't expecting a hard one either. Either way the arrancar in front of her was going to die, whether it be by her blade or through a dimensial dark rift of unimaginable crushing gravitational forces. Wait, she could summon any black holes here, it would mean certain death for her son Hiroto, not to mention they adverse effects it could have on the way Hisoka ended up fighting. So, no black holes, that was one ability she could not use. Her moves were large and destructive, this would be a difficult fight indeed. The arrancar addressed her directly, even going so far as to use her name. "Yes, that is my name. More importantly, its the name of your death." Mayu smiled darkly, the child Espada and Hisoka's reiatsu felt wonderful as they clashed, the explosions of cero and the sound of high speed fighting making Mayu more and more anxious to begin fighting herself. She hadn't expected the arrancar know she was responsible for the former Tercera, but that was irrelevant at the moment.

The arrancar in front of her was preparing to do something. At first what came was a silly little rhyme, with no relevance to the situation whatsoever and Mayu looked at him oddly. Then he let go his initial release. The blast of reiatsu made Mayu sheild her eyes for a moment letting the dust go past, but when her arm came down she was smiling widely, glad that this would indeed by a fun fight. Then he sonidoe'd at her sending his blade downward in a blaze of blue light, Mayu brought up her sword hand to block and she did, but she had underestimated his strength, and she couldn't hold the block allowing Apollo's blade to slice her should in a medium depth wound. She winced, but made no sound. He backed off then rushed at her again, this time she used both hands blocking or deflecting his swings the clash of their blades creating shockwaves that shook the area. He tried to pierce her, she parried in return her kendo skills coming into use now.

The arrancar's spirit spressure was growing rapidly, Mayu needed to go into her shikai. She jumped back and away from him, her shoulder bleeding she smirked held her blade out in front of her and slashed downward, her blade going into shikai form. As a former Captain she didnt need to use her release phrase for shikai, and the dark blade seemed to burn with a dark aura. Mayu's eyes glowed a deep red, and she slashed a wave of darkness at Apollo more or less like a getsuyga tenshou following up by usign his own shadow to turn it into a scorpions tail and lunge for the neck, attempting to break the spinal chord at the brain stem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:36 pm

He had no clue that she was able to attack him that fast."Oh c'mon
now." He said as he groan at the shadow like blast heading his way. The
attack male a slush sound as his right arm was basically severed from
his body. He Blinked and began to sonido
around the room in a lazy panic. Unknowingly this allowed him to dodge
the scorpions thrust since his shadow would not be in one place and
would constantly vanish. The execution of the Female was impressive but
did not motivate the Arrancar to care about her obvious advantage at the moment. "Aren't you a kenpachi?
Since when did they not frown upon long range combat. Last time i check
you guys where supposed to be all melee combat. Oh well not like it
matters anyway." He said as he lazily lifted his zanpoktou and sonided
inward at you swing his blade three times. One aiming for your ribs
twice and the other at your head. e then felt the surge from the Bankai that had been activated. He was to worried about this female to care however.

Then
He blinked and waddled back. "Oh i forgot i have one arm ha ha.". As
soon as he said that his bloody arm began to grow out, it shot out fast
and hard as he wiggled the fingers around. "Damn i hate that..." He
then looked at the Kenpachi
again this time he gave a sigh as he began to speak to her. "So, You
are good with a Blade correct?, Show me so me sword play then." He
walked forward and twirled the blade, pulling it back he tapped the
hilt. It came in from the side pretty fast but had no power backing it,
then he grabbed it and switched hands. Pulling it in a back hand like
motion toward her face. He then yawned loudly as he stopped, stared,
and his eyes grew red. "Cero?" He said as It fired out of his eyes at his close range. He was still gathering his Reshi and his power was steadily rising. He had made the attacks so lazily that they could be blocked by a toddler. "Man this blows, Ichi
is getting wasted over there." He stated as he noted that battle
between the Vaizard and the Boy. He barley noticed that damage they
made however he did note how the Shinigamis blade had no physical form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Mayu could hear Hisoka's voice. He sounded triumphant, meaning he had landed a killing blow or a crippling one. That was a rather short fight, so much for being an Espada. After all he had still been a child had he really expected to beat Hisoka, a former Kenpachi? Ah, well in any case she need to keep her attention focused on her fight, as she landed a hit on the arrancar, slicing off his arm. Amusing really, that he had dodged the scorpion strike though. He was more skilled than she had thought. He started mocking her for using long range combat, but she did not care. A kenpachi was a kenpachi, no matter what your abilities were, you were a Kenpachi because you're offensive capabilities were greatest of the Gotei 13. Mayu readied herself knowing that there was going to be an inevitable counter-attack. The arrancar grew his arm back, meaning she would have to completely obliterate him to beat him. Fair enough, she had ways of doing this.

He came at her, swinging his blade in a side swing motion, she brought up her blade to clash with his, then deflected the backhand motion, with another quick parry. "Going to have to do better than that." She said as Apollo's eyes grew red. Mayu said quickly "Bakudo #39 Pandora's Box" She said the black box of shadow enveloping her and causing the cero to pass harmlessly by. The box disapated and looked at Apollo. "My turn." As a shadow creeped its way down her shoulder, Mayu suddenly seemed to disappear. She had used her shadow as a medium to teleport and appear through Apollo's shadow, aiming a downwards slash at his back.

Last edited by Mayu on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:44 pm

As she activated the kido he rubbed his eyes a bit. He began to yawn as he looked over to the Vaizard. "Hey....You seem familiar now." before he could finish a tap had hit his back.| He smiled as he spun around and threw an extremely fast Backhand swing from his blade. He hoped to repulse her back a bit."Oh I remember now." He said as activated the holograms that he had sealed inside of his body. With that It had show an image of the Vaizard being straddled and bitten by a mysterious female. She had been suckling on his neck. The hologram was so vivid however that it was almost as real as one of them who had been standing in the room. After closing the Hologram he looked at the female. "Come at em with all ya got i guess. I anit got anything else to do." He had actually pulled the space around him. He bended the reishi to make a gravitational barrier around himself. This was enough force to cause whoever got trapped in it to be floored the ground if they didnt make sure to be prepared for it. He Looked at her and smiled a bit. She had no idea that her blade was getting lighter with each touch of his blade. He bent his knees and looked at the ground. Apparently she controlled shadows and shadows reflect on the ground. He would ajusted himefl so that his shadow casted infront of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Her sword hit his back, she was sure of that, but it did nothing. She was confused, as to what was going on but then the arrancar turned around trying to back hand her again with a swing of his blade. Mayu ducked and was about to counter attack when the image of Hisoka and another woman started projecting from the arrancar. This strange woman was all over Hisoka and even went so far as to lick him and suckle on him. It wasn't just that either, Hisoka was...enjoying it. Mayu felt herself gripping her sword so tightly that blood began to seep from her hands. She felt a great big pressure in her chest and the only way to release it was to cry, but she did not begin bawling and screaming. A single, silent tear made its way down her cheek. She looked towards Hisoka sadly. "I...see now...." Was all she said, before turning her attention back to the arrancar. She ignored Hisoka now, her mind set on beating him to a pulp, she would deal with Hisoka afterwards.

Mayu was brought to her knees by Apollo's gravitational field but smashed her blade into the ground so her body could remain upright. She looked at Apollo, hate in her eyes as she slowly stood up. She was Kenpachi, and freakishly strong, this was nothing, she could fight. She would end this fight, end this Arrancar and then she would deal with Hisoka and take her son away from all of this. With one of the darkest voices Mayu had had in a long time she said "Drown the World In Darkness.....Kuro-jin Kage...BAN-KAI!" The tatoo on her shoulder was now 2/3rds of the way down her arm. A blast of black reiatsu seemed to fill the room, all the light in the area seemed to vanish momentarily then some of it came back as Mayu's reiatsu pulsed outwards. A crater formed beneath her, and a black reptillian creature seemed to momentarily form from her reitsu. Suddenly two large jet black wings explioded from her shoulders, seeming to be simple black flame in the shape of wings.

Mayu's eyes became blood red, the tatoos on her shoulders glowed red and she seemed to be enveloped in a dark maroon and black flame. Her katana erupted in a maroon shadow and reformed in her hand as a naginata, though she knew her blade had been affected so she didn't plan on using it too much. With a final pulse the shadows seemed to dance around at Mayu's command, for she was also in control of darkness, not just shadows. However, her shadow extended and with the shadowy naginata slashed Apollo's shadow across the chest. Apollo may have taken out her physical ability to hurt him, but his shadow whether in front or behind was still vulnerable. While her shadow was extending though, Mayu's hand had darkness congealed around it, she punched it into her own shadow and out of Apollo's shadow, dark spikes would attempt to impale him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Ah, a well played plan on the part of Hisoka; nothing less expected. The boy can only thank his indubidibly stron hierro for the fact that he is yet alive; if that blade had rupture his lung, it would have been done. Fire burned the insides of the child espada as it barely peirced the outter tissues of the lung and hence pushing back nearly made a hole... Still, the damage caused was internal bleeding, but the rate of it was slow enough that the effect would take a much longer than than if the entire lung were to have been punctured. And again, the vaizard leaped back and, thus, fired his doubly charged cero. With additional pain and a hint of luck, the explosion of the Quinta's cero retorting against the ground was enough to blow him back before Hisoka's cero could reach him. Now, this in no way amde it so that he evaded the cero entirely, merely more time to prepare a blocking technique.

Purple energy formed into a massive generality of power and speed raged towards the still weary espada, but managing was not too dificult. As Hisoka had once did, Ichi ignored his pain completely and threw his arms up with nothing more than will power. BOOM! Magnificant powers of cero met the undeniable will power of the fifth espada. Pushed back, Ichi now stand against the wall, literally, s his feet begin to dig into the concrete of the wall. Mind-killing screams erupted from him as his arms moved forward and, all of a sudden, he jumps forward, through the cero. What he is doing is travelling directly into the cero to forcibly dissipate it outwards... and it did. Peices of the cero burst in every direction, hitting the walls and breaking newly regenerated ceilings. Smokescreens of dust revolved around the Quinta and, whence the air cleared, all you could see is the Quinta stepping up from a knelt down position. Short, heavy breathes escape him while he channeled an excess amount of reiatsu towards his wound in order to increase the rate of his regeneration and possibly stop the bleeding... Heh! No matter, with the use of this next technique, which he had been charging for three posts instead of two, the wound will have enough time to reconcile.

Wooooosh.... Within a moment's notice, light began to fade into darkness. and the area around Hisoka and Ichi Nogoraki was closing up into some sort of large dome. Their battle had strayed enough from Apollo and the other shinigami so that they were not included in this dome. Nonetheless, every source of light faded away and all miniscule attempts to see for any other man than Ichi, in this thick darkness he had created, fail. No one can see through this darkness entirely, not even with the largest light, or the msot powerful fire; because Ichi could literally manipulate the darkness within this dome to limit any light source... If you really tried and use a relatively large amount of reiatsu, the best you could probably do was MAYBE to see things visible 3-5 feet in front of you. When all was dark and nothing would be visible for the unsuspecting Hisoka, one word, muffled by powerful darkness, tried to reach the vaizard.

"Kaikinisshoku...."

(I'm lazy this time so I'm ending my post here >_>)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~TECHNIQUE(S) USED~

Kaikinisshoku (Total Solar Eclipse) - This technique creates a large circular object of pure darkness which is used to block out the sun''s light entirely. As this is a dark element zanpaktou, it is stronger when used in the darkness. The user is subject to a 20% speed, reiatsu, and strength boost during this time. Light type zanpaktous are weakened by 15%. Any other dark type zanpaktous will also gain the 20% speed, reiatsu, and strength boost when this technique is used. Seeing as it will be pitch black out, the user will lose his sense of sight while this technique is active. Fire and light zanpaktou can help you to see, providing you can produce fire/light to use as a torch/light source, but this pure darkness cannot be fully penetrated by light. This darkness is not ordinary, being infused with Ichi's own reiatsu, it is much thicker and breathing becomes more difficult; along with the opponent's five senses being weakened The user can move around freely within the darkness, seeing as it IS there element as well as their technique. This technique will last the 8 posts after activated. If it is resealed forcibly by Ichi, his resurrection is automattically resealed and he is unable to re-release it for 3 posts. Other than that, he will be fine after the technique ends by itself.
(2 posts to create, Lasts 8 posts, 15 post cooldown)
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:29 pm

"I...see now...."

Mayu's saddened voice had managed to make its way towards Hisoka, as he took the brief moment of "peace" to glance over towards her direction... Oh no.. Apollo had some how made hologram of Hisoka with the female vizard from earlier. "M-Mayu.. I can--" Hisoka tried to excuse his actions, but was abruptly cut off as Mayu released her Bankai. Darkness engulfed the room momentarily before flooding back suddenly. Now wasn't the time to deal with Mayu.. He had his own fight to attend to.

Ichi had survived the two cero, that much was obvious as a dark dome stretched over the two blocking off all light. "Kaikinisshoku...." The voice of the demonic child filled the dome. Hisoka scoffed at his predictament. He had been too preoccupied with Mayu and allowed himself to be caught within this darkness. And his Zanpaktou only illuminated the area about a foot ahead and beside him... Wait.. Kenji Kouen. Of course! Being in a sealed area like this made conditions perfect for his newest technique. Hisoka was well aware that by starting a violent fire storm within this dome, he would be effected as well. He needed protection, and he had just the idea. He activated his Mask's unique ability, reiatsu coating his body then hardening; Imitating an Arrancar's Hierro. He would of course still take damage, but he would not die now.. Unless of course this dome was not let down after the technique started.. No one could survive the duration of this technique. He would either die in this dome with the Quinta, or if the Quinta opened the dome he would live. The downside to the latter is that the firestorm would then spread, reaching Mayu and Apollo as well. No matter. This technique was his only logical choice.

His "Hierro" prepared, it was time for Hisoka to start his technique. "Kasi... Arashi!" The flames that made Hisoka's blade abandoned the hilt and stretched across the dome. Once the flames had positioned theirselves, it started. The fire began to swirl violently. Wind lashed within the otherwise lifeless dome. The fire continued to swirl, as the winds gained intensity. A violent firestorm had formed... A firestorm with winds equivalent to that of an F2 tornado.

The fire storm filled the volume of the dome, flames and wind lashing wildly and violently. The strength and sharpness of the winds easily tore through Hisoka's immitation Hierro, starting to cut flesh as the the flames engulfed his body. Hisoka, of course, had some form of immunity to these flames as they originated from his reiatsu. As such, his fire damaged would not be nearly as great as the Quinta's would. The wind slashed and tore through his skin. And this exact process was occuring throughout the whole dome. Hisoka's only though at this time was, "I hope this is enough to kill that Espada... Hell, it doesn't even have to kill him. Just enough to result in him being unable to fight..."

(OOC: Short. meh.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:58 pm

Flames of the bankai blade began to revovle around the child's dome into somewhat of a tornado of fire. Seems as if the espada boy is going to have to use "that" technique... Not only is it incredibly straining, and will kill Hisoka if performed correctly, but it had never been used yet before; the after-effects were unknown. Fire continued to engulf the area and rip out at the Quinta espada; fortunately his intense hierro would give him a well-rounded layer of protection. Still, the falmes were powerful and his hierro wouldn't last forever; damage would be moderately taken... With absolutely no time to deny usage, the fifth espada closed his eyes and quickly prepared enough reiatsu for the technique he would be using and stood directly in the middle of his dome so the flames would have more trouble reaching him. Reiatsu ready and preparations under way, all that was left was to detain Hisoka.

There! Hisoka stood in back of the dome while flames brushed up against him; even as his flames the damaging toll would eventually deter him. A faithful leap at Hisoka, grappling him once more, but this time, letting go would NOT be an option. Ichi wrapped his legs around Hisoka's arms, and all the way around his waist, while one hand vigorously brought itself to the vaizard's jaw and squeezed down an immobilized grip; the grip he held was so he was able to forcibly contain eye contact. With eye contact made and Ichi's legs wrapped around both, Hisoka's waist, and arms, it seemed to be working. Even with massive bankai and the mask, Ichi's physical strength was much more potent and freeing his arms was almsot impossible; it was scientifically proven that the human legs were twice as strong as the arms were. The free hand lay aside, in case the vaizard attempted anything else... There would be no resistance, the battle would end. A bit more time and the technique would be complete. As eye contact progressed, Ichi's technique came under way and started bringing Hisoka's mind into a transe. The transe would destroy all consciousness of physical movements so, as the transe bellowed in, Hisoka's movements were even more limited which made his escape all the more difficult. Sigh... This was a technique never meant to be used, unfortunately, it would be. besides that though, just a bit more time... and it would be fulfilled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:14 am

So was this was a Bankai hmm? He had thought to himself as he held his blade in front of him. AS her body transformed into this weird shadowish whore she striked his body across his chest sending him flying back. It was stronger than any hit he had ever been subjected to. He spikes flew out and impaled his body.He Began to spit up blood and he covered his mouth. The female had blow his chest wide open. He felt faint, as he coughed up more and more of his crimson blood.8. He began to see nothing, his vision had became blurry. A captains attack was more brutal than first predicted by the so called (god-series) arrancar experiment. He spewed blood out , it made the floor become soaked. However this seemed to not kill the man, he only began to wheeze and laugh. "This...is...fun..." He spoke as he began to build up a whole shit load of reishi. He gripped his hilt and he slowly raised. e looked over at the female. His eyes darkened by rage and soaked with malice. This bitch will pay, i cant stop her she is to strong, she is barley even trying i can feel it. I was warned not to do this but its to late now. I have to do what i was programmed to do. The he accessed his H.U.D bringing up the program file labeled Resurrection. He then looked at her and licked the blood from his mouth. "Eradicate," He paused as it echoed around the entire room. "Jaguar".

A Giant explosion of Energy had filled the entire area. A loud Scream could be heard that was shocking. Enough to make all of the walls crack, but they did re-heal shortly. A gust of spirit pressure had filled his body, higher than most arrancar. It coursed throughout the area causing a blinding light to form round his body. The a Rather Large set of wings busted the light away. His body was iron-clad, A Custom system of tubes connected together and hidden under a grey type of skin. His Sword had completely vanished form existence. His Body was fit, and his face seemed to appear more hollow like. He was infact in his Hollow Form, a special Ress form known mostly by a few. It was the ability to return to his Adjuchas form. His eyes where pure white. He peered over to Hisoka as the dome of Darkness had devoured him and ichi. He Chuckled loudly as his warped and deep voice had began to speak to the Kenpachi. "You will Show me the Extent of my powers,Kujajajaja Gohamana, Moketsai Noboshi" He then Sonidoed at breakneck speed. He through a barrage of punches at her from all sides however he was charging a cero at the same time. He also backed up multiple times and fired out his gravity blasts and his gravity ceros. Which filled every inch of hte room. As his afterimages bragged her he pulled back his hand and fired the ceros from his eyes. He then In front of her grinning wide. "GAME OVER!!!!" WHen he said that he fired 20 balls at her all at once. Instantly Making the room 650times under gravity. Enough to instantly crush her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home(2)   Home, sweet home(2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home(2)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next