Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Home, sweet home.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:45 am

Home. At last. The tearing sound of a gargantua could be heard as Rosalina appeared craddling a young boy in her arms. She looked around and got her bearings. Recognizing this part of the enormous Las Noches Palace she began to walk towards the elevator that would lead her to her lab/personal quarters. Why not just gargantua inside of there? Some would ask. Rose however was paranoid and made it so that any attempt to portal into her labs through zanpaktou or race ability was automatically cancelled out, one of the many safegaurds she emplaced. So she made her way to the crimson elevator, the metallic doors opening swiftly after the sensors ran a face recognition check, and stepped into the elevator.

Rose looked at the command console. It had only two floors, the one she was on, and the lab floor. She placed her hand on the scanner and it ran a fingerprint check and then the screen said

PASSWORD?_

Rose immidiately responded, "Alpha 210234939334831, Code 50694, Level 2, Permissions:All." The screen showed;

ACCESS.......GRANTED, Welcome,mistress.

The elevator began to rapidly move downwards to Rose's labs. She could feel herself lifting slightly off the elevator floor from the speed it ws going at. Her labs were so deep down that by the time she got to the bottom, her reiatsu would have seemed to have disappeared. Once the elevator touched at the bottom the crimson doors opened and Rose stepped out into a hallway. Rose flared her reiatsu so the sensors would not set off any traps as she walked down the long hallway. All the walls were bare and white and the lights above were rather bright. Rose reached the door at the end of the hallway and opened her eyes a bit wider. A visual scan ran a check on her pupils, and eye shape and color and another sensor checked her vitals. Once she had been cleared she stepped through and into a blank white room with four walls.

Once the sensor pads under her feet read a weight upon them, they triggered a color pattern to appear on the floor in front of Rose. Quickly and within the five second limit, she played the song pattern, shooting mini-bala, faster than almost anyone could keep up, and even if they could they could not repeat Rose's movements themselves for the pattern on the floor was constantly changing in a random sequence. Rose finished and the pattern disappeared. Eventually to slits in the wall opened up to reveal two elevators. One went to the lab floor(s) where Rose conducted her experiments, stored her creations and incubated arrancar among other things. The other led to the testing center and a room where Rose could rest.

Rose took the second elevator to her room. It wasnt much, a computer that needed fingerprints, passwords, and was voice encrypted sat on a desk, a screen showing real world tlevision, Rose's bed, Queen size, a few chairs, a refrigerator filled with yummy food and lastly a pantry with other goodies form the human world. Rose liked to stay well stocked. She placed Hiroto in the bed and smiled grimly. She had plans for him. She tucked him in, took his zanpaktou and left a note and one of her arrancar experiments to watch over the boy. The note said "Hello young shinigami. There is no chance of escape so don't try, you'll die that is garanteed, other than that feel free to remian in my room until I am ready for you. There should be plenty of acivities for you to busy yourself with, also a human world toy an "Xbox" I believe is there. If you want to go to the testing grounds for excersise simply tell Expeiment #4556 Gamma where you wish to go. ~Rose"

Rose then left, making her way to the labs and the incubation room where her two new experiments should be ready for "birth". Rose expected alot from these two, but before she opened their casings she remembered to do one thing. She opened up a nearby terminal and spoke the commands. "Access Level: Primera activate all of Las Noches Security Measures, initiate 'Patrol' Protocol for all Beetles. Activate sub-sub level lab protocol 'Mindwipe' reset all passwords and verification codes and upload them to my interface." Rose then still wearing the shinigami pants undid them so that they fell to the ground. Half-naked she took a plug and attatched it to an interface connected to her spinal cord. The information was then sent up to the brain. Unplugging the interface, Rose instead completely undressed herself and walked to the lockers, taking out her Espada uniform. Putting it on she watched patiently as the taskshe had given read

COMPLETE_

Now back to business. She opened up her log and data files for the two experiments in the incubators. They were her best yet, probably stronger than shinigami lieutenants, and together maybe even strong enough to defeat a Captain. She started typing.

>>>>>Lock
/type_undone
>>Incubator<<
----Deactivation Code X4534---
_Open Casket_
>>>Done

She watched as steam was released form the hydrualics systems opening the heavy glass barriers. The tanks were drained of all water and once the barriers were up, the containers themselves opened up to reveal Rose's two new fraccion: Apollo and Daphne. Rose examined their nude forms with appraisal at her own work. Both anatomically correct, both alive, and both successful experiments. She pressed another key.

>>>>-----Activate-----<<<

WIth a rush all the information the two would need were sent into their interfaces, these placed at the base of their necks instead of the base of their spines like Rose. Rose unplugged them using a command on her console, and the robotic arms did her bidding. "Wake up you two, sleep time is over" Rose said her voice sounding melodeous and inviting. Rose was happy she had been able to make these two quite successfully and their ressurections, though she had faced many problems she had overcome them. She watched as the zanpaktou of the two arrancar formed, leaving their bodies quite quickly and painlessly. Rose smirked, today was a good day.
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Hiroto felt himself moving, though he himself could not feel the floor. He was being held and carried, his mother must have saved him. The little boy's child instinct took over for a moment as he snuggled into the carrier's chest. Something was different, the body felt harder. He opened his eyes and looked up; it was a very blurry vision but he could tell that it wasn't his mother holding him. Hiroto tried to struggle but couldn't even bring himself to make any big movements. Giving up he simply slumped over and fell back into slumber.

He woke up again still in this woman's arms. Her voice echoed inside his head sending throbs of pain throughout his skull. Hiroto heard other voices but couldn't tell where or who they were coming from, but each one just caused more pain. He whimpered quietly though the woman didn't seem to notice. She was too busy doing other things to get who knows where. Once again he would fall back to sleep without knowing where he was.

Moments later he was up again, though he wasn't moving anymore. He was lying in a bed, a bed that made him look smaller than usual. Hiroto tried getting up but could only move his head. He slowly looked around the room until his eyes fell upon an Arrancar. It felt like his body jump started and he was soon on his feet on top of the bed. The babysitter's eyes only seemed to widen a little in suprise. The Tanaka boy could instantly tell that he felt lighter and knew that his Zanpaktou wasn't on him. His eyes frantically scurried around the room once more but couldn't find his weapon. (I'm assuming that you didn't leave it in the room.) Since he coudln't find his weapon he'd have to fight without it. Bending his knees he did a quick jump towards his adversary and brought his foot out. The Arrancar simply brought up his hand and threw Hiroto to the floor. Staring up at the thing he knew at his weakened state he didn't have a chance.

The Arrancar picked up something and tossed it in Hiroto's direction. The Tanaka boy winced expecting pain to come, but nothing did. A piece of paper was now lying on the floor next to him. Picking it up cautiously he opened it up to find a note. Reading over it thoroughly he looked back up at the Arrancar. He knew he couldn't beat the guy so he might as well pretend to be nice for some time. Walking up to him he held out his hand and introduced himself, "Hi I'm Hiroto." The thing in front of him merely stared but didn't accepted the handshake. "Well not the talkative type are you Gamma?" Bringing his hand back down to his side he would look around the room for something to do.

He quickly found himself down infront of the Xbox playing video games, he had no idea what he was playing but it was keeping him busy. After a while he plugged in a second controller and looked up at Gamma. Patting the ground next to him he would invite him to play, "Come on Gamma sitting there must be so boring, come and play with me." He just stood there and did nothing. Giving up Hiroto would turn back to the screen and continue playing the game. Not too much later Gamma had decided to join him and before they knew it each was having fun. After a while Hiroto completely forgot he was being held captive. Though they were having a lot of fun Hiroto soon found himself bored of playing games and stood up quickly. "What is there to eat here?" he asked out loud as he wandered to the cupboards. He was too short so he really had to just point to what he wanted. "Spaghetti and meat balls! Wow! I want that" ,he said bouncing with enjoyment.

When he was full he asked Gamma to take him out to the training grounds. As soon as they were out there he began to run around the outer area of the Vacinity. Now that he was somewhat alone he began talking to himself, "I wonder where I am." Then something happened he did not expect, his head talked back to him. "You are in Hueco Mundo." Hiroto stumbled out of suprise when he heard the voice. Quickly recovering himself he would talk back, "Who are you, and how do you know where I am?" The noise in his head once again replied. "I'm Sakugo, I'm your Zanpaktou. I'm also deciding whether or not I should let you keep me since you lost me. I know where we were because while you were asleep I was wide awake. I'm not as weak as you and get knocked out so easily. I just first decided to talk to you now because you might need my help in this place." Hiroto nodded to seemingly himself, "Ok and how do we get out of this place?" Sakugo seemed to think for a moment since there was no answer back at first, "I don't know really." "Well gee some help you are" ,he said as he passed Gamma who was staring at him like he was crazy. After getting that look he decided to stop talking to himself.

After another lap around the area he decided to rest agaisnt a tree. Leaning back he would close his eyes and just listen to everything around him. He was hoping no other Arrancar would show up, they might not know the situation and end up attacking him.
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:16 am

Imperecedor had wandered the desert for some time before he had, by pure chance, stumbled across the city of Las Noches. After he had left Rose's lab in a heated rage from finding himself once again in the accursed test tube, he had made his way out into the deserts of Hueco Mundo. He didn't know how long he had been wandering out there and he didn't particularly care. His existence, at this point in time, was worthless. He had learned from Rose that he was formed in an age long gone and that he had been asleep for a millennia. Any remains of his past or his history had long since been washed away by the flow of time. This left him alone in a time that he had no connections to, in an existence that left him a weapon.

Since he was in Las Nochas, he decided to pay Rose a visit. After all, if anyone knew anything about his past, it would be her, and if there were any connections to his past still in existence, then they would be in her laboratory. He found his way to where the entrance was and made his way through the doors until he approached an elevator of sorts.

"Strange", he murmured to himself, standing directly in front of the elevator, "I don't remember this being here."
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:53 pm

The tank was filled with its cold fluid. A body lay in this chamber lifeless, motionless. Nothing but the preserves that held this mans body in place. It was quite simple that the body had been masculine. It was made up of about Seven-hundred Million hollows that rose had "Invited and Stored" inside her huge and heavily fortified, underground laboratory. It was the most well thought out and well planned areas in all of Las Noches. This area housed all of the visions of her the one true Primera. As the commands fled from Roses lips the mental abilities of the experimental body had kicked in. It made a noise that could only be heard by rose herself. The noise stated the activation of the start up program installed withen Apollo.
>>Code Name: Apollo
A series of beeps had followed that after color had begun to show within apollo's skin. His hair gained a nice shin to it. Which resembled silver strands from a steel string. It reached down over chin covering his left eye. Throughout the entire body a pulse had erupted. Breathing soon followed as the air filled his four lungs. His skin was still pure white for the natural skin colors had not been updated yet. A twinge, a sting of pain throughout the body. The Hair began to grow all of his body. However he was not hairy he appeared to be baby smooth. His genitals where hairless in a since. He member hang as his body began to grow luster. His nails began to form.
>>Status: Online
A loud noise erupted through the eardrums of the arrancar. A loud humming noise ringed in his ears. His senses began to activate. He could feel the ventilation system of the Lab as well as hear the words of a woman. He tasted the artificial reiatsu that flowed throughout his body. His eyes shot open. Though they did not process the surroundings yet. The perfect abs of this creature glistened in the air. His basic outline was fit his name. His body began to gleam. Visions of a mighty beast fille3d his head. This beast was a Jaguar consuming all of the other hollow in the area. Devouring them and consuming them. Then everything slowed. This visions blurred his mind.
>>Battle Sensors: Activated/Unarmed
At that moment a pain coursed thoughout his salmon body. From his elbows downward reiatsu violently fled from his body. Forming on his left and right arms. A long glove with a break on the middle evolved around his arm. It was metal, sturdy and quite heavy. Coughing could be felt from the Body of this arrancar. His eyes open as his HUD activated. He hadn't noticed anyone yet. He sat there with a blank stare on his face. He then began to see a beautiful female, dressed in a full white uniform with purple long hair. He blinked as his hazy vision took over and he collapsed onto the floor of the lab. He groaned and let out a cuss as the static flowed through out him. "WHAT THE FUCK"

~Welcome Apollo~
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Ah good, the HUD display on Apollo seemed to be working in fine order. Though Daphne did not have one, for it was too complicated to try and install it a second time. Rose nodded in satisfaction, everything seemed in order. Then she took a look at a different set of monitors. The first thing she noticed was that the Shinigami boy had indulged himself with what she had provided and had then taken her up on her offer to go to the training grounds. Rose smiled. Excellent now it was time to run some tests. She typed a command into the keyboard.

>>Initiate Combat Mode Delta
<---Start--->

Now the arrancar experiment with Hiroto would attack him, as well as the training area would activate all traps. She also typed in / and the boy's zanpaktou appeared on the field on a table that rose from an elevator placed in the ground. It was time to see what the little boy could do. However, her attention was diverted for a moment as her sensors picked up a new but familiar reishi. She looked and was unsurprised to find none other than Imprecedor. The old lab experiment she had found not too long ago. She had wondered where he had gotten to.....

In any case he was standing outside her lab, she supposed she could let him in for a nice chat before she dismantled him and rebuilt him again. Then again, she no longer really had a use for him. She decided to open a video chat instead. She pressed a button and a screen sppeared in the wall next to Imp so he could see Rose as she sat talking to him.
"Hello Experiment #666, where have you been all this time?"
She asked, her voice filled with fake cheer and niceness.
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:17 am

OOC: Since Hiroto said we can go on without him...
IC:

Imperecedor raised an eyebrow. In his brief meetings with Rose, he had never seen her this kind of happy before. Also, her happiness and kindness came off as forced, having an unreal quality to it. However, Imperecedor wasn't sure if this attitude was real or fake, so he continued as he would if Rose had approached him in her usual manner.

He replied, "I've been wandering in the white sand desert, contemplating my existence and purpose in life. I figured that any remaining traces of my past or the reason why I was made would be found here, in the laboratory where you awoke me. Therefore, I would greatly appreciate it if you allowed me to enter the lab."

After saying his piece, he stood there, watching Rose intently, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Hiroto was sitting against his tree listening to his his surroundings. Everything got very quiet, even though he was alone it was still too quiet. When he opened his eyes a leg was coming towards his head. With a quick roll to his left the Arrancar easily knocked down the large tree. As it hit the ground spikes came out of the ground and were shot down from the ceiling onto the tree. 'Wow, they set traps here, and I suppose Gamma knows about them' ,Hiroto thought to himself more than to Sakugo. Nonetheless the voice inside his head talked back to him, "You're attacked by the guy you've been hanging out with all day and you don't wonder why he's attacking you so suddenly? Right away you go to war mode?" Hiroto stood and thought about this a moment. He never noticed himself that he instantly thought about battle. "I guess I get it from my mother."

He was distracted by a whirring sound and sliding metal. As he looked around a hole appeared in the floor. Out of the floor rose a table with his own Zanpaktou lying upon it. Without hesitation Hiroto would bound across the room not thinking about the traps that were set in here. A small explosion would happen from a place he had just stepped sending him across the room. "Watch where you're going you idiot! You notice the traps but you don't remember them, huh?" As Hiroto pushed himself to his feet he shrugged lightly and jumped upon the table. With one big heave he swung the sword off the table and over his shoulder. "Wow! I feel heavier already" ,he commented now remember the weight of his sword. Hiroto bent his knees slightly and stared towards the fallen tree that Gamma was still standing by. "Well if you want to fight come on!"

With a large leap he would lift his big sword over his head and use a downward slash towards Gamma. The Arrancar easily jumped away from him and now stood still once more. Where Hiroto landed his sword sunk into the ground leaving a mark in the grass. 'Heh, I can just mark the spots that aren't booby traps.' And so he did. As he went around the room he would dodge traps and mark areas that weren't traps. When he finally finished he would face his opponent and get ready to have a face off. He held out his sword towards Gamma who also held out his. They both rushed in at each other and fired blow after blow, not really landing any. The Tanaka boy was a little more distracted as he would talk to Sakugo in his head. 'So who exactly are you Sakugo?' he asked the voice inside his head. A few more swings came from each opponent before Sakugo answered him. "I am an orphan, left by my parents and viewed as a mistake. Much like you actually, your parents didn't even try to help you. They saw you being carried away and chose not to help you. They didn't care if you were alright or not."

The remark actually suprised Hiroto and he had to retort. 'That's not true my parents love me!' Sakugo laughed inside his head at the innocence of the child, "If that's true then why are you here? Your mother is the Kenpachi, if she wanted to save you she would have." The truth of the statement hit Hiroto and he couldn't argue even if he wanted to. His side of the battle worsened when he had last retorted so he would have to shut up for now. Soon the two fighters would tire and have to finish the fight soon. With a quick dodge Hiroto would swing his sword and stop just before hitting the neck of the Arrancar, this guy became his friend and he didn't want to kill him.

(Sorry about the crappiness, I really don't feel like posting, but I posted somethign anyways.)
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:56 am

"I've been wandering in the white sand desert, contemplating my existence and purpose in life. I figured that any remaining traces of my past or the reason why I was made would be found here, in the laboratory where you awoke me. Therefore, I would greatly appreciate it if you allowed me to enter the lab."

She almost laughed out loud. So, he had tried to do that on his own. What wasted effort, she could have pulled up the data in five minutes had he bothered to ask. She sighed and looked back at the two experiments still getting their wits about them, then looked back to Imprecedor. "I see you've risen to the rank of Espada, congratulations though now I will have even less of a desire to have you around me." She said with a wry grin. The other Espada annoyed her so she tended to keep away from most of them. No Espada had been in her labs before and Rose liked to keep it that way. Especially with the intruders in Las Noches right at this moment.

Yes she had noticed them. Two particularly powerful bountou, both needed to be dealt with. Rose's attention shifted back to Imprecedor who must have still been awaiting a response from her. "Oh very well, hurry up." She said absentmindedly. With a voice command she gave Imp a one time only all-access clearance to bypass all security systems while preparing something else for the bountou who also seemed to be traveling with a vizard. She sent the little bugger off to do its job while awaiting Imps arrival in this section of the laboratory.
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:51 am

Afte a quick mind scan of the surrounding area Destino found Rose along with three others, one with espada level strength but not incredibly strong like Roses reiatsu probably just the ninth or tenth and the other one, the other arrncar was most likely a fraccion but had pretty impressive power for a just a fraccion. But it was the last presence in the room that threw Destino off, it was a shinigami "No... thats impossible what would a shinigami be doing in las noches, Rose had better have an good explanation for this." Destino thought to himself. Destino walked into the room wondering if his creator would recognise him.

"Hello there, Rose." Destino said discarding honorifics on purpose and not bothering to re-introduce himself as he wanted see if Rose would remember him, she may or may not have received word of Destino escaping that glass hell that she had kept him in all those years "I won't judge you if you don't remeber me right away, it has been 150 years." Destino said putting emphasis on the last part of his sentence "Or maybe you just don't remember failed experiments." Destino said walking right up to Rose.
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:19 am

Imperecedor watched as the screen before him went black, wondering why Rose disliked being surrounded by beings of comparable strength to herself. Maybe it was because she did not want her authority or power being challenged. Perhaps she was afraid of their power. Maybe... just maybe... Rose was afraid of him. He didn't have time to ponder the sentiment, though, when something made a ping noise, and the two doors in front of him slid open, revealing a small compartment. Imperecedor hesitated before stepping in, wary of the confined space. The elevator lurched, then slowly began to descend down deep into the depths of Las Nochas.

The elevator came to a halt, and Imperecedor began to make his way through the deep underground complex. He was impressed by Rose's craftsmanship; after all, the place had been in complete shambles when he had been released from his imprisonment deep inside the laboratory. Things were clean, no longer covered in dust a broken glass. On reflection, most of the destruction was caused by him in his rage at awakening inside a test tube. He wasn't comfortable here. He continued walking until a door slid open in front of him, revealing a scene he did not expect to find in Rose's lab.

A child-like arrancar stood before Rose, inches away from her, acting as though Rose owned him something, or had wronged him in some way. He could only make out the arrancar's last sentence about Rose not remembering failed experiments. He raised an eyebrow as he approached, looking to Rose, "I didn't know you allowed your underlings to speak to you in such a way. I might not have been so polite."

He walked forward, stopping a few paces away, "I trust that you let me in because you are willing to help me?"
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Hmm? A childlike arrancar, and yet it knew her? Oh, right that experiment. Not failed necessarily, just Rose became distracted with other things and sort of forgot about him in his incubator. She placed a hand on Destino's head like she was going to pat him instead applying pressure, but every urge screamed to squeeze until she had crushed his skull in her hands. She didn't act on that urge and instead smiled. "Thats Rose-sama to you little one. And for future reference, don't call yourself failed, only forgotten. I wouldnt want to have to remake an experiment I've forgotten about." Rose smiled, and though it looked genuine, there was an obvious threat behind her words. The only things missing were the words "Or else I'll......". But of course, Rose never let people know she was threatening them unless there was no point in hiding it. Otherwise she liked it when they didn't quite catch on.

"I didn't know you allowed your underlings to speak to you in such a way. I might not have been so polite."

Rose wasn't facing Imprecedor otherwise he would have seen the vein that seemed to pop out in her forhead or the fact that her pupils had become slits of rage. So much insubordination in one day. How aggravating. By the time she turned towards him it was gone, her normal demeanor present as she walked over to a tray in response to Imprecedor's question. A moment later a small stack of papers filled the tray and Rose picked it up and handed it to him. "This should have everything you need to know, your life as a human, and how you came to be an experiment, etc etc. Now if you would please go, I am busy, you should be able to find your way out." She said with a wave of her hand, turned and walked to a nearby terminal.

She was checking up on a weapon development, a gun more or less. She had taken the basic design for a human weapon, and used that as her base to construct a gun that would fire a sepcial type of round. Using what she knew about gravity and her own abilities she was able to make a special type of round, that would have the gravitational force impact of a tank hitting you. These small projectiles were somewhat hard to make, but she at the moment she could probably carry 624 rounds on her person with 12 round clips. Rose continued construction on the .50 caliber pistols, she needed t make them durable enough to withstand a zanpkatou strike, since she intended to use it to block them. Knowing that that project was on its way, Rose checked back at Hiroto. He seemed to be doing alright and the computers were still taking data on him.

Now back to Destino. The small arrancar. What to do with him. Well she supposed since he was activated she would keep him around as her Fraccion. She opened up a new window on the monitor and ran a search on Destino, she couldn't remmeber the specifics, or why she had made him in the first place. While she was doing that she ran a sub-rutine check on her other project. A cloning project where her clone, Subject Phoenix, Codename Rosalina. The check came back as "all systems go, ready for activation." Of course Rose would never activate her clone, it was only a precautionary measure. Rose preferred to be prepared for anything. Rose would have connected herself to the terminal but there were people present, besides everything had been put into motion.

Her clone didn't reside anywhere in the labs, but in the vault. Rose kept the vault a closely guarded secret even more so than her labs. The location was guarded, the security ten fold that of the labs. Rose closed that window after reading up on Destino. "So, how exactly did you manage to be activated?" This was more a question of security more than anything else.
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:59 pm

OOC: Not sure if it's my turn to post or not, but here it it anyway.

Destino could tell that he had annoyed her, he would have liked to continue annoying her but after seeing what she was thinking and that she wanted to crush his skull, so Destino would stop for now "Fine then, Rose-sama." Destino said never dropping his tone, Rose then thought about killing Destino and simply remaking him "I guess you could remake me, Rose-sama but a simple copy of myself wouldn't have my level of ability." Destino said said tapping his own head. Destino then noticed the shinigami again and still thought it was odd but after listening in on Roses thoughts again it became obvious that she was researching him, what she planned to do with Hiroto afterwards, not even Destino knew that.

Rose then turned towards another experiment, Imprecedor was his name apparently, another Arrancar experiment performed by the primera. He seemed to have forgotten alot about himself and he was obviously oblivious to Roses anger with the comment that he had made about underlings speaking to the superiors and that he would have killed Destino had he said that to him. "Well I wasn't talking to you now was I, Imprecedor-san" Destino had added a honorific, although he didn't want to. This Espada was obviously stronger than Destino, but the fact this man held the rank of Octava was ridiulous, but Destino would have to be calm and nice for now.

"I will gladly take the position of fraccion, to the mighty Primera" Destino said as Rose began a check on him "And you created me in order to create a stronger race of arrancar, but the experiment failed when I ended up as strong as an average fraccion, hence why I called my self a failed experiment earlier." Destino said again reading Roses thoughts, as she continued her check on Destino she ran a separate check on a clone of hers, Destino shuddered at this thought, two of this woman running around, it was detestable. Rose then turned back towards Destino with what hopefully be her final question for now, about how he escaped from the incubation tube, Destino found it quite funny that Rose was so insecure that she had to ask this question "You don't have to worry no-one broke in and let me out, in case you hadn't guessed already, I have telepathic abilities, when I woke up I commanded the computer that was already reading my brain waves to lower the shields on the tube, and I blew it up from the inside." Destino said hoping that Rose would give it a rest for now, and stop asking questions.
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:15 am

OOC: Just so you know, Destino, I was an experiment made by Jose: Research Assistant to the Former Octava Espada Szayel over 1000 years ago. I was sealed in a vault in suspended animation for roughly 1000 years and was just recently reactivated by Rose. Secondly, I missed the posts where you charged up your telepathy. Wink
IC:

Imperecedor glanced over at Destino, appraising him as one might appraise the size of an ant before squashing it. There was something about Destino Hacer that rubbed Imperecedor the wrong way. Maybe it was Destino's pride and arrogance in his abilities, or the disrespect he showed towards himself and Rose. In fact, Imperecedor found no redeeming qualities apparent in the small arrancar at all. The small embers of anger inside Imperecedor smoldered the longer he looked at the small fraccion. Before Imperecedor even knew what he was doing, his left arm lashed out, backhanding Destino Hacer through the nearest wall, which happened to be very thick. Despite the action being more of a primal reflex than malicious intent, Imperecedor felt no remorse for the attack. In his mind, it was completely justified.

He turned back to Rose and graciously accepted the tray of papers, somewhat curious as to how Rose had made the papers appear out of thin air, "Thank you, Rose. I wish that I had thought to come to you sooner."

With that, he turned away to return back down the path that he had taken to enter Rose's Lab, but instead turned back around to Rose, "Actually, I have one more question to ask you. When I was killed in the human world, you were able to bring me back to life. Would it be possible for you to do the same a second, third, or fourth time, and what would it take to convince you to do this for me?"
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:33 pm

The fact that Imprecedor wanted her to create more of him was amusing at best. However the very thought of it seemed.....disdainful. All the questions she wanted to ask were kept silent instead she simple answered Imprecedor with a single word. "Why." She wished to know. Why should she waste her time going to the vault getting his schematics and constructing another one of him? As fun as it would be, Rose had many more impoortant things to do. She would need a really damn good reason as to why she should drop everything to construct another Imprecedor on a whim. She yawned and took a seat watching the hole in the wall where Desino had hit. With her mind she began repairs, though she was doing it slowly so that the small arrancar could rise up and get out before she finished.
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:04 am

OOC: Firstly, How the hell was I supposed to know you were made Szayel, I'm not going to look through your history just because I met you in Rp, I saw you talking to Rose reffering to yourself as an experiment, anyone probably would have assumed the same thing. Secondly, I figured that I could use my telepathy without charging. Thirdly, that was an auto-hit, but I don't care about that as I probably would have gone with it anyway

IC:
Destino saw the arrancar named Imperecedor, looking at him with insanity in his eyes, Destino could not find the cause of this... Suddenly Destino could sense that Imperecedor was going to hit him, but having just awoken his reflexes weren't at the level where he could use sonido or even make sudden movements quickly enough to block someone with Espada level strength. Destino flew into the wall and hit it with a loud crash. "I merely stated a fact, that I wasn't talking to you and that I was a failed experiment, which did you hit me for?" Destino said as he ascended from the rubble, still with a bored, arrogant look on his face "Someone with Espada level strength shouldn't allow themselves to be ruled by their emotions so easily, especially anger, Imprecedor-san." Destino said standing back up as if nothing had happened.

"Now I'm fairly certain that Rose doesn't... Rose-sama sorry, Rose-sama doesn't want us fighting in her lab, and just personally in my current state I wouldn't stand much of a chance in beating you, now would I?" Destino asked rhetorically meaning he didn't expect an answer, but someone at Imperecedors level of intelligence or at his level of anger would more than likely answer the question anyway or lash out at his surroundings.
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:45 pm

Had it been a year, or 10, or maybe even a century, since he had last laid his eyes upon the Primera. It escaped him. Never a strong keeper of time or memories, Leonel. To Indifferent to actually care, but what could on expect, from a man that had eyes as intoxicating, as his. His eyes were the kind, that would you sink deep into them, and yet, it felt like you were being absorbed into a realm of nothingness, of emptiness. It didn't matter who you were, a male or a female. A human or a Shinigami. It was always the same. His eyes, had always been the kind where a person could loose themselves, without even realizing. That was the affect his uncaring , unattached Azure eyes had, and at the moments, these very eyes were gazing upon the entrance to her Lab, and as expected, it was a grande. The passage itself was well guarded, through a series of Codes. A very annoying and time consuming process, and all to protect her research. How futile. She had even gone as far as making a Dimension Bypass, making sure that any attempt to open a Garganta or anything of sorts in her lab, would simply result in one end opening, but the other remaining blocked. It was as if she was purposely trying to be annoying. But, it was just as he would expect from a woman. Pointlessly paranoid, and a far to protective of her research, something no one except her could understand. What a Bother.. he thought, a dull expression replacing the plain one he had just then.

There was a moments hesitation, on what to do. Would it be smart to simply burst in, and risk angering the Espada. Afterall, as annoying as she was, she was still the Primera. A moer subtle approach then ? A simple stride towards the entrance was what he did, and it was the right thing to do. The Camera's were probably giving her a live feed of what was happening around Los Noches, or possibly, the world. But would it matter if she did? If she delayed him, a simple Bala would do the job for him. If she didn't... well then everyones content.
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:29 pm

OC: You're telapthy said that I was made by Rose. Now you know what happens when you assume Very Happy And we talked about the other bits in the c-box. I wasn't looking at you with insanity in my eyes... unless thats how you look at bugs you're about to squash?
IC:

Imperecedor was annoyed at the young arrancar's continued disrespect, "If you know that you don't stand a chance of beating me, then you should be more respectful. Now hold your tongue before I remove it from your mouth."

He turned back to Rose, evaluating her. Her question had not been very specific. In his mind, it was narrowed down to only two possibilities. She either wanted to know why Imperecedor wanted to be cloned, or she wanted to know why she should clone him. Both were reasonable questions, but Imperecedor doubted that she could care why he wanted to have himself cloned as long as she had a good reason to clone him. He inhaled before replying, "Rose, you should know the Espada feel about each other. We look at each other like obstacles in the way of achieving greater power, and we use each other as allies only when the situation suits us. You also know that many of the Espada envy your position as the Primera. I would be unqualified to check the clone for subtle... alterations. You could take this as an opportunity to "collar" one of the Espada so that it could never attempt to take your position."
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:43 am

Quote :
No Espada had been in her labs before and Rose liked to keep it that way. Especially with the intruders in Las Noches right at this moment.Yes she had noticed them.

"Rose, you should know the Espada feel about each other. We look at each other like obstacles in the way of achieving greater power, and we use each other as allies only when the situation suits us. You also know that many of the Espada envy your position as the Primera. I would be unqualified to check the clone for subtle... alterations. You could take this as an opportunity to "collar" one of the Espada so that it could never attempt to take your position."

Rose decided she was satisfied with his reason, for all his meritocracy, he certainly knew how Rose’s unique mind worked. Better than anyone else it seemed, and for that she gained a newfound respect for Experiment #666, and smiled, nodding her head in approval. Crossing her legs and closing her eyes slightly she looked at Imperecedor, with a sly look on her face. Nothing Rose did would be given for free. There was always a catch. “Very well, Imperecedor.” Rose almost never called him by his name, and when she did it was usually with a sneer, but this time, it was almost like she was treating him like her equal. Almost, but not quite. “I will do this for you under one condition. You must serve me loyally without question, without regret and without reservation. You follow my orders, you do not question them. I am glad we could come to an agreement” Rose said literally accepting her own offer for Imperecedor. Rose decided to check up on her uninvited guests and froze when she checked the monitors.

Something was wrong. Very, very wrong. She could not find them anywhere. This was impossible. Of the hundreds of thousands of cameras not one could find the pair of intruders as they marched their way through Las Noches now no longer under surveillance. This was…ridiculous. Even the patrol beetles were sending back empty feeds to the monitors. Rose’s eyes became slits of anger in a moment and she immediately began a sub-routine check on all systems, and found…nothing. Stranger still. Instead the only reiatsu her camera sensors were even picking up were right outside her door. Rose looked. Leonel, the 4th Espada. What the hell did he want? Although, if Rose’s paranoia was right, having him here would be a good thing. Leonel, yes, she had a whole database devoted to him, but not only him all of the other Espada as well. Why? Because you don’t become the Espada scientist by being stupid. The Espada’s history has constantly been filled with backstabbing and seizing power when it was convienient. Rose would not let the same happen to her. At this point she didn’t even bother with security she had been hacked, that much she knew, but this guy or whoever he was, was extremely good at what they did.

Rose slammed on the keyboard furiously, giving Leonel the ability to get to her labs while she checked the heating sensory system on the cameras. It was offline and needed to be rebooted. Normally Rose would have dismissed this. But under these circumstances…no too convenient. She ran a quick check on the program command. Just as she had thought, some unknown presence had left it so that it ran a single, constant entry, that the system would consider valid. From there tracing their tracks became easier. She then ran a systems check on all elevators and found the shaft A1 had been damaged severely. Rose’s blood turned ice cold. That was where the vault was. Well, at least they weren’t in the Vault Treasury, which location was known only to Rose. Quite literally, as it was in the White Sand Desert and not on any database anywhere. Rose checked the vault status though and found it to be breached and damaged. Annoyances upon annoyances. Rose could not find it in her to be one hundred percent calm at this moment. Inside she was furious that her security had fallen like this. However not much to be done about it now.

The boy. Why else would they come here. Bah, what a nuisance. She could tell she no longer had control over the vaults security systems, however she could still remotely activate all incubators and experimental weapons. The incubators were set so that they seemed to be in a military line 15 rows wide and 10 rows deep. At the center was a large incubator. Rose flipped off the safety on the incubators. All experiments that were unfinished, freaks of all kinds coughing up chlorophyllic fluid as the tubes and wires were quickly removed from their body. The only incubator to not activate was the larger one. Inside, was a naked woman, she seemed eerily familiar. That’s because, she was Rose’s clone.

The console showed a messeage. OPEN FORBBIDEN CASKET?___ Rose typed in the letter “Y”.

Rose then sent a virus, a specially made virus to crash all of Las Noches’s systems. All of them. It would prevent the hacker from using its own defenses against them. Rose then downloaded all the new data onto the data disk that she was making for just such an occasion when she would unleash this virus onto the Las Noches system. It was quick and efficient, and no technological device linked to the system would work when that virus was through. She turned to Imp, Apollo and Destino. “The three of you need to follow me.” She said simply before hitting the lockdown button. Hopefully Leonel would be able to follow rather easily. She needed to collect the Hiroto boy. She ceroe’d the elevator, causing it to explode and she looked down the empty shaft. Smirking she jumped in and fell into the darkness, as the entire facility seemed to be in near blackout except the emergency lights. She mad eher way to the testing facility to see the shinigami boy still fighting the experiment. Rose immediately sonidoe’d to the side of the arrancar, grabbed it by the side of the head and cero’d it into oblivion. It had served its purpose.

She looked back at the shinigami kid. “Time to go little one.”
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:44 am

Destino decided not to push Imperecedor any further as it might just result in his own death "Fine then, Imperecedor-san, I will keep my mouth shut for now." Destino said and then all of a sudden there was another Espada at the door to Roses lab, at first Leonel, Destino believed his name was, was thinking about how long it had been since he had seen the Primera his thoughts then shifted to Rose being paranoid and annoying, Destino thought this man had gotten it right.

Rose then made a proposition to Imperecedor “I will do this for you under one condition. You must serve me loyally without question, without regret and without reservation. You follow my orders, you do not question them. I am glad we could come to an agreement”, It took all of Destinos moral fibre not yell out to Imperecedor, "Run, don't take the deal, it's not worth." but as Destino held nothing but comtempt for Imperecedor and so Destino kept quiet and let him walk into Roses trap, like a fly to a venus fly trap.

But then there was a problem, all of the intruders had vanished "What... h-how? I thought you had cameras all over Las Noches, Rose-sama." Destino asked uncharcteriscally showing emotion, Rose then activated something known as forbidden casket, and following that she sent a virus all over Las Noches so that the hackers couldn't use our own defenses against us, Destino was glad that he had broken out of his incubation tube when he did, if he has still been in there when she sent tat virus Destino probably would have died, Rose then called Imperecedor, Destino and the Arrancar known as Apollo, who was apparently another one of Roses fraccion

Destino ran up to Roses side when she called them all over, Destino knew what Rose was going to do to that test subject and he suddenly flashed back to when she had her hand on his head, and when the door opened, Destinos fears were confirmed when she grabbed the Arrancar by the head and obliterated him, Destino averted his eyes but he still knew what was happening because of his abilities. Destino couldn't be blamed for cringing, after all even though he acted tough and arrogant, he was still just a child. "I should probably stop disrespecting Rose-sama." Destino thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:53 am

[So I wasn't detailed, or wordy. Not in that kinda mood. Sorry]

There was finally a response from the Primera, and the doors split apart, revealing what seemed to be, only an entrance to the huge maze of lab that was built into Las Noches. He didn't have much time, so he decided to forget about trying to "remember" his way through these paths, and simply followed the Primera's Reitsu, destroying any machines that blocked his path with a simply swing of his arm. It was too much trouble to go through all formalities, and if she had any problems with it, she could take it up with Naraka, along with why she brought this Shinigami with her, when there was a possibility of something like this happening. Blowing past the series of machines that tried to obstruct his path, he finally caught on to Rose, but it seemed like her Reitsu was on the other end of the wall. Placing his hand on the wall, he could tell that this stuff wasn't made to withstand strong attacks, and thus, with swing of his arm, a bala headed towards the wall, creating a hole in it. Once the cloud of dust had settled, he quickly stepped through the hole, appearing infront of the Primera, using Sonido, to get there before any of the other 3 could get in his way, and get themselves killed. Without wasting any more time, he began to speak, in a dull yet threatening voice "Ill be simple here, Primera. You had no orders to bring back a Shinigami boy here to Las Noches, and yet you did. You being one of the more intelligent Espada should have known that such a situation might occur. Soul Society was never one to abandon there men. Since this is clearly your own fault and it is quite clear from your actions that it matters little to you how the other Arrancar, specially Lord Naraka are affected by your actions, I suggest you go and intercept these intruders. Strike a Bargain or fight. Win or Die fighting, is none of my concern, but I should make it clear, that don't get the other Espada involved in your personal matters, specially not me". He had been as frank as he could. He cared little, or naught for what the others thought. or would do. None of them were above the Quinta level. They would be nothing more than an evening exercise for him, and they were well aware of it, or so he hoped, since he wasn't in the mood for killing of weaklings.

Turning around, he began to walk away, as that was all he had to say. He was not the sort, to lift a finger for anything, unless he had to, and this didn't qualify as important enough to him. As he walked towards the hole in the wall, he looked back and with plain, cold eyes, said "I trust you don't need a map to find them, or so I believe, judging from your Rank" and with a stern look at the crowd that surrounded her, stepped out from there, prepared for a surprise attack. Afterall, the Espada had never been known for the patience or honor, so there was nothing too unscrupulous in their books.
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:19 pm

“I will do this for you under one condition. You must serve me loyally without question, without regret and without reservation. You follow my orders, you do not question them. I am glad we could come to an agreement”

Imperecedor sneered at the prospect of serving Rose like a slave, when at this moment she held no authority. If she ever wanted him to behave like a slave, then she would have to prove her superiority in combat. Nothing else, not even his own word, would override that basic fact. Imperecedor didn't care how smart Rose was, or how strong her rank stated that she was. It all boiled down to the fact that she needed to prove that she could best him in single combat. He looked over at Rose, narrowing his eyes, "We'll discuss this further at a later date Rose.

The Septima Espada stood his ground, not moving to follow Rose's orders yet. Leonel's speech only solidified his thoughts. He looked to his left at the Primera, "Rose, you have yet to begin work making any clones of me. Until the clones are in production, I don't have any real incentive to follow any of your orders."
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:51 am

So...the Quarta was trying to order her around. Amusing, and yet..not. It was actually quite infuriating as attacking him now was a pointless pile of bullshit. Such a patronizing, condescending tone...Leonel would not live to see Tercera, Rose would see to that. He would pay for his insolence sometime in the future, but not at the moment, right now she was too busy with other affairs. She had no intention of going out to meet the invaders, they were a nuisance nothing more, and she needed to get them out of Las Noches. The fastest way would be to just return the boy back to his parents, however Rose had no time for that either. More than likely Naraka-nii was going to be rather unpleasant when they met again. It was after all, she who had started this. Oh well, such things could be addressed later on sometime in the future.

Suddenly an arrancar dressed in dark clothing appeared and and kneeled before Rose. "Rose-sama your clone has gone rogue and is joining the invaders." Rose raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And you didn't stop her? Or raise a hand against the invaders?" The arrancar's eyes widen and he stuttered tryingg to think of something to say to avert this deadly situation, because Rose's tone of voice had indicated that she was in fact, very angry. The arrancar begen to back away and Rose's eyes became darker than pits of hell, as she sonido'ed next to the arrancar, placed a hand on his head and cero'ed him into oblivion. This was not a good day, not a good day at all. "We'll discuss this further at a later date Rose.

Imp chose a very, very bad time to chime in. "Rose, you have yet to begin work making any clones of me. Until the clones are in production, I don't have any real incentive to follow any of your orders." That sealed it. That drove her over the edge, and Rose looked at Imperecedor her eyes now completely feral, and gave one of the most fearsome, earth-shattering roars she had given in a long time. Her Ress was a lion, and right now she was an angry lioness. The ceiling foundations could literally be seen to be breking from the pure rage driven force of her roar. Once done she looked at Imp, murder in her eyes. "No....incentive?...." She walked up to Imp and grabbed at his throat. "Then why..don't I...give you some....incentive..." She pressed a button on her blouse, and it began to beep. This would tell some of her minions to watch the boy. She could care less what happened to him now.

After the button was pressed both Rose and Imperecedor's molecules were split and separated sent down even further underground, to a super large dome. This dome was naturally made, and Rose had built her labs above it. This...was its own city, it was in ruins, but the structure of a town once was here. A town for hollow, that were not quite yet arrancar. Their atoms and molecules reorganized themselves and it was just Rose, and Imperecedor. Rose looked at him coldly. "Here's your damn incentive" She said drawing her blade and then rushing at Imp in a blind rage.
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:04 am

OOC: Sorry for the shortness and crappyness of this post, I have to go.

Rose was growing angrier and angrier, at this point Destino decided to keep his mouth shut, Rose contemplated attacking the Quatra Espada but she decided against it as it would be pointless and just a plain bad idea, Rosewas then told that her clone had joined the invaders this pushed Rose to the edge, and when Imperecedor, as always showing great intelligence, chimed in about not having incentive to follow Roses orders and then Rose absolutely snapped she gave this almost inhuman roar and attacked Imperecedor.

Rose would more than likely move on to Leonel or himself, so Destino decided to run away from there

Exit-------------> anywhere but here.
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:29 am

[Yeah..... assume i left >.>]

Leonel has left the buildings peoplz
Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:32 am

As he and Rose reappeared in the decimated ruins of the hollow city, Imperecedor took a brief moment to examine his bleak surroundings before turning his attention back to the crazed Primera. It appeared that his words had driven the primera into the blind rage she was in now. He was surprised, because normally such actions would merit a annoyance or a sharp rebuttal, rather than her desire to slay him. It was likely that her murderous desired stemmed from the culmination of the days events, with the disrespect from her subordinates, from the attack by the vaizard and the bounto, ending with his own insubordination. It was a almost humorous, though. For all her intelligence, Rose still thought that her rank alone gave her complete authority over him. Rank meant nothing; authority was power, and without power, one had no authority.

He had no time to think fruther, though, as Rose drew her blade and then rushed at him in a blind rage. He was surprised at Rose's actions. She was normally so calm and cool in tense situation, but now, he doubted that she would bother listening to a word her said. He drew his katana, charging Rose with equal intensity, butterflies in his stomach. Finally, he would know if he was more powerful than Rose, and finally, he would know if she truly was his superior, or if she was all talk. As he charged towards Rose he used Sonido to launch himself up into the air right behind her, bringing his katana down vertically at her exposed back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home, sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next