Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Home, sweet home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Home, sweet home. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:05 pm

Though driven to a blind rage, Rose was still quite aware of her surroundings, and also no matter the battle she now began acting on instinct as well as combat fighting style. Though she was a lab rat, Rose was old. Having lived for a millennium and a half she had learned several styles of fighting with a wakazashi. So as Imperecedor rushed at her, she took note of the possible attack vectors. She was not surprised to find him trying to get behind her. She could match his speed. Stopping on one foot she turned bring her blade to clash and deflect Imperecedor's off to the side she also used the momentum to kick at his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Imperecedor doubted that his tactic would kill Rose so easily. Therefore, as he brought his blade down at her exposed back, he wasn't surprised when she turned and easily parried his strike. The clash of their blades kicked up a shockwave, blowing all the loose sand in the arena to the sides of the room, the force of his strike leaving Rose standing in a two foot deep, sixteen foot wide crater. He was, however, caught off guard by Rose's spinning kick that caught him in his side. The blow made another shockwave and sent Imperecedor rocketing into the side of the arena. At his impact, the wall of the arena broke, kicking up a massive amount of dust and leaving a twenty foot wide crater.

The dust that was kicked up by the impact created a huge smokescreen, with Imperecedor in the middle of it. Then, without warning, the dust whirled into a cylinder as a massive white beam burst out of the screen of dust, heading right for Rose. While that happened, Imperecedor leapt up from the top of the smokescreen, the crackling white orb of a Gran Rey Cero forming in his hand. Imperecedor used sonido to appear up in the air above Rose, firing another white cero down from up above her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:31 pm

The white cero that rushed towards her was of no consequence she didnt even have to sonido to get out of the way jsut use her natural speed to run to the side as the smoke literally cylindered around the beam, leaving a trench in the ground as it made its way towards Rose. The destructive force of it caused the nearby ruins to be blown away. Then again another cero this time Rose though Rose knew where Imperecedor was, the white cackling energy of a gran ray forming in his hand, illuminating the "sky" above her. As was the white cero that came down once more. Rose smiled and a purple energy began forming in her hand then used a sonido this time to appear behind Imperecedor. The problem with Gran Ray is you couldn't move until after it had been fired, meaning you had to wait for the opportune moment when your opponent is just as bogged down preparing their own attack. Rose had no such intentions.
Now behind Imperecedor her hand pointed almost point blank at his back the purple energy now no longer able to be contained fired her cero at the Sexta Espada, her eyes containing a cold look of malice and a sly smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:09 pm

Imperedor felt the air shift behind him, and he knew that there could be no natural breezes in an enclosed space like this. What really set his alarms off, though, was when there was a bright purple light shining behind him, and Rose had vanished from her position on the ground. He smirked as the cero impacted his back, the power from Rose's cero coursing through his body; the power he was absorbing was intoxicating. He smirked as he turned his head back to look at Rose, "You think that a cero as weak as yours could hurt me in the slightest. I expected better from you."

White lightning crackled up and down his left arm as he spun around, firing the Gran Rey Cero at Rose at point blank range, the massive white beam ripping through the air towards the unsuspecting Primera. As soon as the Gran Rey Cero left his hand, Imperecedor sheathed his sword and used sonido to appear in the air above where Rose was, firing a pair of cero down at Rose, one fired from each hand simultaneously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Such idiocy, wasting time for a speech during fight. She had forgotten about his innate ability, which was rather annoying, but in the long run she could conserve reiatsu, while Imp fired cero at her. Unless he got a new battle plan, he'd be very tired when he released his ressurection. So in the time it took him to finish that one sentence Rose was already gone the Gran Ray Cero smashing into the top of the dome causing dust and earth and sand to be thrown everywhere a large dust cloud forming above the ruins. Then he was above her, firing more cero, wasting even more energy as she sonidoe'd out of the way. Firing two cero simultaneously, tut tut. Such a colossal inefficient waste of reiatsu. They impacted the ground leaving a wide crater in the ground destroying another section of the ruins. Rose had been here before, otherwise she would not have set it up so that they would appear here. She needed to find "it". That thing which she had put here for a special occasion. It would definitely spruce things up a bit. She looked up at Imperecedor from where she stood. "Is that all?" She said curiously her fighting stance changing, now ready for an attack from any direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Imperecedor was breathing a bit more deeply from the exertion of firing all of those cero consecutively and then firing the Gran Rey Cero. He did not understand, though, why Rose was not actively attacking him. It seemed that she had calmed down immensely since when they first started their battle. She was probably trying to force him to waste Reitsu by chasing her down. The time for wasting reitsu was over. He drew his sword again, but this time, pointed it towards the sky, "Bring down the heavens, Tirano!"

Imperecedor's body, except for the joints, became covered in the standard bio-armor of most release states. However, he also gained two one foot spikes growing out of shoulders that curve upwards and forwards, as well as two skeletal dragon wings, with just bones but no skin, giving Imperecedor a sixteen foot wing span. He smiled, storm clouds beginning to swirl up at the top of the 500m tall dome. Imperecedor, stretched out his bone wings, his long hair blowing in the breeze, smiled, "I'm going to end this now, Rose. Escudo de Viento."

A swirling sphere of air appeared around Imperecedor, ten feet in diameter. Inside of the sphere, he lifted both hands into the air as if he was praising something. Outside a spiral of air began to swirl down from the storm clouds at the top of the dome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Rose watched as the Sexta Espada released his ressurection. Magnificent, was the only word to describe it. She had calmed down quite a bit since the initial exchange of blows, but she was still going to punish Imperecedor for his impudence. He had pushed her over the limit, causing her to do something rash, but there was no going back now as he was displaying his full power. Rose could not afford to hold back, he was too potent an experiment to take lightly. That and the fact that he was slowly working his way up the ranks made Rose take him seriously. So when he released his ressurrection Rose smirked and held her blade out in front of her. She let her wakazashi drop and with a thunk it landed the blade piercing the ground and standing straight.

"Rumble, Leon." Rose said as her sword turned to earth, and then shattered. Suddenly all the ground around Rose swirled around her in a tornado of dirt and dust and minerals as her hair grew longer and golden, she grew bio-armor fur, her 5 senses were amplified, and with a feral roar the tornado around her was blasted away, a crater forming beneath her feet and, the ruins around her being blown away from the shockwave. She looked at Imperecedor again and he was activating one of his techniques, it seemed to be making a barrier of wind around him approximately 10 ft in diameter by her guess.

She smiled deviously as she began to use a tech she didnt have a name for yet, but liked to think of it as gravity's jungle gym. Immidiately the gravitational ratios within a 75 foot radius of Rose became distorted. Nothing seemed right. Rose flew upwards and stopped a mere 20 ft away from Imperecedor. Looking at him with a devious smile. "Lets see how your body is affected shall we?" Since the effects on his body would be quite random indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Imperecedor was filled with awe at the power that Rose unleashed when she released her Resureccion, golden fur covering her body. The Primera's power was truly awesome to behold. Now was not the time to be impressed, though. If he was going to defeat the Primera, he needed to be focused; no distractions. He needed to keep in mind that the Primera had not gained her status through luck, and that the slightest mistake could mean his death. His mouth was a grim line across his face as he looked down upon the Primera, who seemed to take her time rising through the air to approach him. He smirked; her overconfidence would be her downfall. As she approached, however, something felt amiss. The Primera was never one to underestimate her opponents. Why was she so confident now? His answer came in the form of a crushing amount of gravity on apparently random parts of his body. His left wing had drooped flat against his back, and his left leg felt incredibly heavy as well. His right foot suffered from the same affliction as his wing and other leg, but he nonetheless maintained his place in the air.

"Lets see how your body is affected shall we?"

Imperecedor grimaced, exerting some effort to adjust to the new weights of the affected points of his body. He gave out a short bark of laughter as the winds spiraling down from the sky began to pick up rapidly, "You should have finished me while you had the chance! Huracán!"

As he cried out the name of his attack, a massive funnel of wind descended from the sky, reaching all the way down from the top of the dome to the ground, encompassing a massive area roughly 200 meters wide, filling almost the entire dome. Countless bolts of lightning arced down through the swirling vortex at Rose while every grain of sand in the massive dome was picked up in the swirling vortex, whipping around inside of it like a massive sand blaster that would rip shred flesh from bone. Imperecedor smiled inside the safety of his Escudo de Viento, watching Rose through the tornado.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:43 pm

She liked to see Imp's smugness be wiped off his face, it made her less inclined to kill him. Yet at the same time she needed to end this quickly, before he actually hit her. It amused Rose to no great end that Imperecedor was struggling to adjust to the new gravity being enforced on his body. He looked at her with indignation. Or was it anger? Or perhaps both? "You should have finished me while you had the chance! Huracán!" Oh bother, time to be serious. She was worried she wouldn't have enough time to gather the earth she needed, but Imperecedor's winds brought it to her. How wonderful, it was a simple matter to gather all the sand in the tornado and form a sphere of protection as a primary defense against the lightning. Safely inside it was not a problem to maintain this ball as she gathered more of the harder minerals from the top of the dome and more debris as Imperecedor's Huracan wreaked destruction around her. The lightning was ineffective, and any minor damage was instantaneously repaired.

Safely inside her dome, Rose thought about what Imperecedor may or may not do. His only chance of punching through the sphere was with a Gran Ray Cero, a regular cero would impact and make a hole that would instantly be repaired, nothing more. Or if he had some other high energy based attack, which she was wary of. Fact of the matter was, his lightning was dangerous and was actually a legitimate threat to her. He also had made a defense shield around himself, made of compressed wind perhaps? It was hard to notice at first but once you noticed the swirling reiatsu it wasn't hard to pick out. She could wait him out, he had expended quite a bit of reiatsu in firing all those ceros at her earlier but that was nowhere near as fun. The best part about this tornado was it gave her an endless supply of sand and hard earth with plenty of rocks and hardened minerals inside of it. Why thank you Imperecedor for such a generous gift. She thought to herself.

Projecting gravitational wormholes was such a bother. Luckily for her Imperecedor hadn't moved meaning the gravitational field she had set up right now, was still in effect. Wonderful. She used that as a basis so she didn't have to waste time projecting the vortex, and as Imp calmly watched her he would be quite surprised to suddenly feel the crushing forces of a simulated black hole suddenly appear behind him, inside his so called wind shield. "Vórtice" She whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:53 am

Imperecedor smiled as power coursed through every vein in his body. The power of unleashing a Huracán was intocixating. Gale force winds spiralled all around them as the Huracán began to expand, encompassing even more of the dome. Now, the massive tornado filled the dome to the brim. The lightning that arced down through the sky at Rose was magnificent in its size and power, if nothing else. The euphoria was short lived, however. Right as Imperecedor's anger was calming down, it came roaring back to life as he saw that Rose had now made a dome of earth around herself to protect her from the Huracán. What was even more frustrating was that it appeared that the barrier had been mostly constructed by sand whipped up by Imperecedor's own Huracán.Imperecedor began to charge a massive cero in his right hand when he felt a slight pulling come from behind him. He turned, eyes wide as he saw that a massive black hole was somehow forming inside his Escudo de Viento. His eyes widened in surprise for a moment before narrowing as he immediately realized the cause of the surprise attack.

Rose..., he thought, wishing right now he could strangle the life from the woman. She knew exactly what kind of corner she had just forced him into. He flew higher watching in dismay as the black hole ripped his Escudo de Viento away as it touched the wormhole. He would have stayed, but the expanding wormhole would have just ripped him inside as well. He retreated a ways away, flying up through the middle of the tornado into the storm clouds that covered the top of the dome. His arms legs, and torso were were now covered in blood, caused by the sand whipping around inside the arena. It had punctured his bio-armor and ripped through the soft flesh beneath. It was painful, but not entirely crippling. If he had moved through any other part of the tornado, he would most likely be dead right now.

Inside the clouds though, he frowned, wiping some of the blood covering his body away. He scowed as he whipped the blood down through the air, a massive white ball or energy forming in his left hand as he aimed down at Rose. His reitsu would me masked up here in the clouds, since they were all drenched in his reitsu now. He looked down, aiming the massive attack down at Rose's massive reitsu, hiding within her dome of earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:34 pm

She sat and waited, she sucked something into the vortex alright, probably Imperecedor's shield. How horrendously amusing, and yet he was still kicking, probably furious. That was good, she really wouldn't want to have to remake him again. Despite how easy it looked it was actually quite a bit of work, and more than its share of a pain in the ass. She closed the vortex, it would be a waste to have it out now, she could remake it later. She also decided to deactivate her gravity field, waste of energy to keep it going. The tornado was still raging huh...she could use that to her advantage. She opened up several holes in the sphere of earth, rock and minerals. Barely big enough to see through and then her fur spiked and launched outwards, regrowing where she had launched it, as she sent countless nearly invisible paralytic needles out into the whirling crescendo of lightning and wind. Rose had sent them out as a precaution, just to see if it would hit, as she imagined Imp may have taken some damage from having to elude the wormhole.

She repaired the dome and waited a bit. She couldn't pin down his reiatsu, meaning he was hiding in something dense with his reiastu. Seeing as he was no longer in the tornado, the only conceivable place he could be hiding was in the clouds. But where? Suddenly a spike of space corrupting energy. So, he planned to bust her up with a Gran Ray Cero eh? Typical. If he kept this up he'd run out of energy before he could use any more techniques. Rose laughed, amused. Apparently he thought she was constricted to staying in this one spot. Rose let the sphere drop to the ground. It slammed into the ground seeming to melt into it as Rose dove deeper into the ground. Then it was still. Suddenly a section of the bottom of the dome began to rise up, it would feel as if the dome was collapsing but it wasn't. A sphere far larger than the one Rose had just been in rose from the ground seeming to fill the dome half way.

"Lets see you punch through this much earth Imperecedor. Show me your resolve." She said, though Imperecedor obviously couldn't hear her. She didnt think it would be able to punch through all this reishi dense earth, buuuut it never hurt to be prepared.... "Vórtice..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Imperecedor grit his teeth as he gathered more and more reitsu into his Gran Rey Cero, pouring his strength into the Gran Rey Cero. As he was about to release it, however, he felt that Rose was on the move. He could still feel her reitsu signature, but it felt as if there was a massive object between himself and her. He grit his teeth and sent out a massive wave of reitsu, clearing away the clouds that obscured his vision of Rose. His eyes widened in a surprise for a brief moment before they narrowed in determination. Rose had hidden herself behind a massive dome of Earth that filled up the majority of the dome he and she were battling in, completely destroying the subterranean city that had been here before their battle started. The sheer size of the dome was incredible, and the entire thing was soaked in Rose's reitsu. The concentration in the middle of the dome was the highest, and Imperecedor knew that was exactly where she was.

Eyes narrowed in his determination, Imperecedor let out a shout that shook the dome to its very core, throwing his right arm forward. The built up energy of the Gran Rey Cero discharged, burning through the air as it flew down at Rose's dome. When it impacted the dome, the resulting explosion left Imperecedor temporarily blinded from the intensity. On the inside of the dome, there was a deafening crash, followed by cracks of light appearing on the roof of the dome. They began to spiderweb across the top of the dome before the explosion ripped away the entire ceiling of the dome, crashing down at Rose. Imperecedor grinned in satisfaction, the top of the explosion nearly reaching all the way to him. He smirked, panting from the effort. He still had energy in him, though.

"Hojas del Viento.", he murmured, as he began to slowly float down from the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:43 pm

So he fired it. Just as she had predicted, though she was glad to have a vortex waiting when his Gran Ray eventually tore through the sphere she had created. Oh well, its not like she hadn't seen it coming and watched, unamused as the gran ray was sucked into the portal and ceased to be a threat to her anymore. She yawned and looked up to see the top of the dome coming crashing towards her. Big deal. It was all the same. She held up a hand and stopped the rubble lazily in the air before sifting it and shaping it into over 500 spears. She looked up at the descending Imperecedor. She didnt trust him in the least. She looked around at the carnage they had both created and then pulled in the ground around her forming another defensive sphere.

Meanwhile every last one of the earthen spears rushed towards Imperecedor going faster than sonido as Rose propelled them using her Deformación, distorting it so that gravity seemed to have no effect on them while at the same time the entire area that Imp and Rose were fighting in except the immediate area around Rose, became so thick with gravitational pull, towards the ground that Imperecedor wouldn't be ready for it. Not only would it be hard for him to move, but the earthen spikes, though she would make them blunt, would beat the living crap out of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:29 pm

Imperecedor smirked as he looked down at Rose. If only she could see herself from his perspective; the Primera Espada, hiding in her hole from the Sexta Espada. It would almost be laughable if Imperecedor hadn't worn himself out so much. He needed to end this quickly. His eyes caught the innumerable amount of stone spikes flying at him and he just sighed. Such an attack would do no good against him. He flew higher, allowing the tornado to sweep almost all of the projectiles out of his way before he descended, zipping around the few spears that remained as if they were moving in slow motion. Sure, Rose had launched them at him at incredible speeds, but they weren't as fast as him. He continued to descend, smiling while glaring at Rose's shield with deadly intent, willing to achieve victory at any cost. He launched himself forward when, suddenly, it felt as if someone had strapped a ten ton weight to his back. He dropped to the ground like a stone, but was able to catch himself fifty meters from the ground. He was panting from the exertion. He glared at Rose as she hid inside her shield, his back arched from the effort it took to remain in the air, muttering, "Vendaval!"

As he swung his arm across his body, a gale force wind exceeding one hundred and twenty miles per hour coming at Rose from her left side, easily enough to sweep her from her feet and into the wall inside her shield and do serious damage if she caught the wall head first. It wasn't enough to kill her, but it would shake her up while making it impossible to breath inside of her sphere for a brief moment. He furrowed his brows in concentration, two of his Hojas del Viento slicing into the wall of her shield, slowing but surely chipping into it from behind Rose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Had this been a deathmatch, Imperecedor would have sown the seeds for his own death. It was so tempting, and yet she couldn't exactly do the invaders job for them now could she? How annoying. And then suddenly she was slammed into the wall of her sphere, though it was only just big enough to surround her so the actual slamming into the wall was more of an annoyance since the winds really had no where to really push her. She was stunned for a moment though, before the annoyance of the situation fully set in. She could "feel" the twin wind blades slicing into her shield and she was constantly repairing the shield as they cut. Plain fact of the matter was, they weren't getting through. On her knees inside the sphere, she looked towards where Imperecedor's spiritual pressure was coming from.

She pointed her finger in Imprecedor's general direction. "Sin Masa" Imperecdor's mass was now equal to 0 though he wouldn't notice the effect until Rose actually did something to him, which she most definitely would. "Deformación" She said now concentrating on the gravitational pull coming from below Imperecedor hoping to stop him to his tracks, even flooring him considering he had no mass now. If not she "punched" downwards so that it would feel like Imp had been slammed by some heavy object from above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Imperecedor panted as he floated a few feet in the ground, watching in frustration as the two wind blades he sent to destroy Rose's shield fail in there task. It wasn't that they were failing to cut into the sphere of earth. On the contrary, they were making excellent progress in cutting through Rose's shield. The problem, though, was that the shield was regenerating between cuts. He would need a constant attack if he wanted to be able to penetrate the sphere. Warily, he sent a third wind blade into the rotation, providing a near constant attack on the earth sphere. Slowly but surely, the cut in the side of the earth shield was becoming deeper and deeper, cutting faster than the sphere could regenerate.

That was when another wave of gravity hit, nearly flooring Imperecedor. He growled as he landed on the ground, the intense gravity forcing him to one knee, crushing the sand beneath his feet into perfectly smooth sandstone. Slowly, shaking from the effort, he began to stand. He had nearly reached his full height when it felt as though a ten ton weight had been dropped on his back. Unprepared for the invisible force, Imperecedor was slammed into the ground. Something inside of his chest broke from the impact, blood dribbling from the corner of his mouth. Gritting his teeth, he struggled to rise to one elbow, both of his wings flat against the ground, embedded in the perfect sandstone floor he now lay upon. He drove his wind blades harder against Rose's seemingly invincible defense. If she were to claim victory this day, he would make her work for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:49 pm

The use of the third blade was a greater annoyance, and he would get through eventually as Rose could only repair it so fast, despite her Terra-kinesis. Whatever, Imperecedor had been forced to bow to her will, that was what really mattered. A smile spread on her lips, this had been a most amusing diversion but it had most definitely been worth while. She stood in her sphere for a moment then looked at the ground. A few more cuts and the blades would be through the barrier. No matter, she sank into the earth, like you would sink into water as the blade broke through her shield. Interestingly enough she had never taken away her vortex, and now chose to place it inside the shield now that she was gone, where the wind blades were headed. Needless to say when they finally did break through they were immediately sucked into the crushing void. Now underground Rose caused the earth to spike up at Imperecedor, aiming at impaling all four of his limbs with two spikes each, impaling his wings and his abdomen, though the piercing in the abdomen would be aimed at disabling him, not killing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Imperecedor grunted as he began to slowly lift himself up from the ground, slowly bringing himself up to one knee, then, shakily, standing up. What Rose didn't realise was that when she lowered his mass to zero, she didn't only make it easier for her to drive him into the ground; It also made it much easier for Imperecedor to lift himself in this massive gravity. He slowly lifted his wings, using them as supports to help him to his feet. That was when his wind blades finally made it into Rose's shield, only to lose contact with them immediately. He snarled. She was most likely inside waiting for them with some high level attack. His scowl deepened when the sphere Rose had been hiding in sunk into the ground. He needed to go on the defensive. He forced himself into the air just as spikes ripped up from the ground where he had been laying. He grimaced, "I'm not done yet, Rose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:48 pm

{OOC: Apparently you need a cooldown for your first tech I'd go get that checked out before replying}

Bah, he insisted on dragging the fight onwards and Rose was quite ready to move onto other things, seeing as she was dictating the pace of the battle and had been since the beginning. However, Rose was running out of moves she could do without killing the idiot, she needed to end this before she ran out of options because she most definitely did not intend to lose this battle for any reason what so ever. Rose was a defensive fighter, but she knew she had backed him into a corner. The ground began to shake and then explode as Rose, engulfed within her own massive spiritual pressure, the yellow "flame" seeming to burst in every direction. "El Orgullo de León" The explosion of reishi caused the ground beneath Rose to be obliterated. She locked in on the rising Imperecedor and sonidoe'd so that she was now face to face with him. Imp would have just enough time to see Rose grinning her canine teeth showing before she roared, the shockwave released pointblank into Imperecedor's face. She held back though so that this would be a knockout blow, not a lethal one. Because of his zero net mass he would probably be set flying until he impacted with the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:07 pm

Imperecedor knew Rose would be coming for him. He was weakened, tired, and almost out of reitsu. No matter what he did, Rose was always one step ahead of him. No method of attack could break through her impervious defenses. Whenever it appeared that he was finally going to pierce through her formidable defenses, more would always be drawn around her. The fight was more frustrating than anything else, for it was not a test of strength or speed, but a strength of resilience and perseverance. There was not a doubt in Imperecedor's mind that whenever there was a battle of endurance, Rose would never lose. Ge grit his teeth in determination; if this was his end, he was going to give Rose a fight she would never forget and a scar or two to remember him bye.

The Sexta Espada brought his last remaining wind blade down near him in defense, waiting for Rose's attack. As Rose burst forth from the ground, Imperecedor smirked, his wind blade already in motion to where he predicted she would move to. True to his predictions, Rose appeared directly in front of him. Rose was to proud to finish her enemies from anywhere else. As she grinned at him, he had only enough time to grin right back. He knew that he couldn't dodge whatever attack she had planned, but she sure as hell couldn't dodge his either. The shockwave launched him backwards into the wall of earth that Rose had erected, nearly driving him all the way through before he slumped inside of the blast crater, his wings bent into impossible angles, nearly every bone in his body broken. As he lay there, barely clinging to consciousness, Imperecedor could only smile to himself. Because of her shockwave, he doubted that she would notice the slight breeze coming at her from behind. All he had to do was remain awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:31 pm

Oops. Even holding back she seemed to have broken Imperecedor pretty badly. Though she had to give him credit. In terms of raw destructive power, he rivaled her abilities with his own. Had any of them truly connected she would have been hurt ranging from moderate to severe wounds. Rose now knew why Imperecedor was so smug all the time. Because he could generally back it up. But this had been a battle of endurance, and tactics. Everything played out alright and the best part was she took fairly little damage. Sure she may have gotten knocked around a bit, but otherwise nothing. A flawless victory. She was somewhat disappointed in addition to being smug. Though something didn't feel right as Imperecedor had done something as she grinned at him, something unexpected. He grinned back.

She felt the slight breeze but thought nothing of it, wind was wind. Imperecedor seemed unconscious and out of reishi so him attacking was out of the question. But Rose couldn't shake the feeling, and having gained base animal instincts in addition to what she had in tactics, she had learned that your instinct is never wrong. She walked on the air until she was standing in front of Imperecedor her tail swishing back and forth nonchalantly. She looked at the crater he was in and deactivated her techniques, seeing as there was no way he could fight..but why was she so on edge? Her hair seemed to spike as shivers ran down her back. Well, whatever the reason, perhaps it was simply time to leave. She moved the earth so that instead of being in a crater Imperecedor now hovered in a bed, like hell Rose was carrying his bloody mess with her bare hands. Disgusting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:07 am

Imperecedor let his eyes fall shut. He didn't need to see what he was doing in order to do this. Rose's reitsu stood out like a beacon, and her back was completely exposed. Then she deactivated her techniques. He felt as though a great weight had been taken off of his entire body as all of his bones made a creaking sound, a great weight taken off of them. It was all Imperecedor could do to keep from grimacing in pain. At the same time, though, Imperecedor found it difficult to keep himself from smiling. Rose was hesitant, maybe even suspicous, but shehad no idea as to the nature of his ploy. He could clearly make out Rose's soft footfalls as she drew nearer and nearer to where he lay.

Closer...

Closer...

He felt the crater around himself mending itself, forming a floating stretcher of sorts. Things couldn't be going better. He waited until he was lifted in the air, now hovering on the earthen slab at waist level, before initiating the strike. His final Hoja del Viento sliced diagonally into Rose's exposed and unprotected back, the massive blade carving all the way from her right shoulder down and across to her left hip. The only reason that Imperecedor decided against trying to decapitate Rose was because he wasn't trying to kill her, merely prove that she held no authority over him. His goal with this attack was to end her ability to fight, maybe even sever her spine to decisively end the battle. After all, he knew she had the means to repair herself within her laboratory, and it would be easy for her to teleport herself back to the labs or summon her mindless creations to bring her to safety.

After his blade began to dig into Rose's back, Imperecedor began to chuckle. It was an awful, throaty sound, interrupted only when Imperecedor began to cough, flecks of blood flying from his open mouth. He struggled to sit up, but in the end, he fell back onto the slab, struggling to look at Rose. Despite his impairment, his cold eyes bore into Rose, "I'm not quite dead yet... Rose... You should know... to never... underestimate an opponent... who's ressureccion is... still active..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:46 am

Rose was wary but at the moment she was quite sure that most, if not all her self made servants had been killed or destroyed. Her lab was destroyed, or at least the one in Las Noches near Nara's great pillars, which were undoubtedly destroyed by now as well. Time to move to the lab in the White Sand desert, she would have to fortify this one, more efficiently so that the same thing could never happen again. Also, she had spent the past two days fighting Imperecedor, there was no doubt that Nara would be displeased with what had happened here. Oh well, she would cross that bridge when the time came. In the meantime she had to get this fool into an incubation tank so that he could begin to heal his broken body. Imperecedor was of no use to Rose crippled.

Her ears perked up catching the distinct sound of air being "cut", before the wind blade bit into her shoulder and made its way down diagonally across her back down to her hip. She roared in pain, the sound deafening to all but her a roar of pain and rage. Her hands clenched and she hunched over a bit before standing up straight. Her innate ability had slowed the blade down enough that her hierro was able to stop it from cutting too deep. But the gash still bled quite freely, having not damaged the spinal chord but still caused physical damage to her body. "I'm not quite dead yet... Rose... You should know... to never... underestimate an opponent... who's ressureccion is... still active..."

She looked at him her jaw set, and her eyes squinting in fury. She marched up to Imprecedor each step causing pain to flare on her back. Her hand seductively caressed the side of his face before she suddenly grabbed him by the chin yanking his head so that he was forced to look into her eyes. "And you....shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you" She snarled squeezing Imp's jaw in her hands aggravating the massive fractures that most likely existed in his skull. She let go and straightened up more pain flaring in her back. She started walking away seemingly going to leave Imperecedor behind, blood running freely down her back. Suddenly she twisted around bringing her fist in a rainbow arc. The earth in front of her was lifted, brought over her head and a 10ft wide slab of hard ground would be slammed into Imperecedor's broken body. It was risky, seeing as it could kill him, but she tried her best to hold back despite her incredible urge to go all out with that.

"Sleep tight" She said actually leaving him there, planning to pick him up later, let him lay there in agony while the medics were sent to get him. Maybe she might even delay them for another half hour, depends on how bad the gash on her back was. She sealed her ressurection and returned to her destroyed labs so she could set up Imps arrival to the new one.

>>>exit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:38 pm

He had reverted from his ressureccion roughly half an hour ago, leaving him inside a misshaped crater. As Imperecedor lay, paralyzed in the claustrophobic darkness of his makeshift tomb, his mind wandered. He thought of everything he had done to and everything he had said to Rose. He had meant every word of it, and had done every action with the conviction of his whole being. His actions had led to the definition of his place in the world; under Rose and no one else.

He was startled out of his thoughts when the massive lab of rock above him was removed, flooding the hole in the ground with a bright light. Imperecedor squinted, barely making out the number of shapes that it had taken to move the slab or rock away. Imperecedor rested easy, though. He knew that they weren't there to finish him. After all, the only way that they could know where he was was if they were sent by Rose, and if Rose wanted him dead, then she would have done it herself back during their fight. He winced as they lifted him up and all but dragged him to the new facility.

>>>>>>>>>>>Exit to the New Labs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home.   Home, sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2