Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D) Empty
PostSubject: 500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D)   500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:19 am

"Damn idiots barging in like they own the place." Apollo said as he came out of the garganta and out onto the hard marble floors in the hallway. He looked around as his hologram system kicked back in. He knew he got lucky with that captain he had just fought. She would have tossed him easy if it where not for her being clouded by her own emotions. He had the pale limp body over his shoulder. Regardless of the head stop she was intact. Everything on her body was flushed yet there was still infact a pulse in the body. He began to walk one arm holding the Body over his left shoulder and the other tucked into his pocket. He yawned loudly as he headed off aimlessly to the Direction of the Med Bay. Trudging forward he smelled out a being that had caused him much displeasure. 'A Bitch' most likely. He just yawned and ignored it.

Holy Gah, stupid bitch got my hands all bloody, made me have to work to kill her and shit, how unfair of her to just leave and never return. That vaizard was still around however,
Apollo could smell it. He could smell more and more hostiles invading this lab that he had so much cared for. Obviously he was distracted. He was day dreaming about ice-cream now. For no apparent reason he had got caught up in his own thinking and bumped against a few mobile racks. He licked his lips as his half open eyes stared forward. The his H.U.D made a loud ring and showed a message. (Warning, attack aimed at lower quadrant! Specs: Area 56,3,6534) His eyes opened as he could not react fast enough to whatever was gonna hit him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D)   500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:04 am

Her breasts pressed against the icy floor, she opened her eyes and saw that everyone had left. She rose from the ground, her body was tanned, the long flowing maroon hair mad its home down to the small of her back. Chains where rapped around her arms. He breathed in the air as she coughed up some of the fluid. "Where....." She rubbed her eyes as she clumsily walked around until she found her way to a large table. Placing her hand on the cloths she read a note that had been taped to it. She read it aloud to herself. "Yo, I made sure that this uniform fit your personality perfectly. ~ Apollo" As she slipped the clothing she had noticed that it was shapened funny. It was not white first of all, it was black. The upper part of the uniform barely covered her boobs and the lower part went up high enough to only covered her private area.

She clenched her fist. Obviously pissed yet she was laughing. She crumpled the paper and breathed in the smog of anger that she had released. He knew that He had obviously set this up as a trap for her. So she began to use pesquia. Locking onto his odd spirit pressure she had opened a garganta. Now at first it might seem weird she would know all of this and know Apollo so well. However she was made up off the same components of Apollo minus the accidental power increase. After stepping through it she could see Apollo. She looked at him with a glance as he bumped into several objects. He walked right past her, as if she did not matter. She opened her emerald eyes open wide and stared at him. "BASTARD!!!" she screamed as she appeared below him with a sonido, she threw a kick feirce and hard at his ankle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D)   500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:45 pm

He foot caught his leg as he fail forward, hitting the ground he was able to land on one hand and flip directly into a garganta that he had opened from his mouth, he made sure Daphne was also brought into the void because of his Sonido that he preformed to kick her into said garganta at the same time. Only doing such a move once.

[both exit to desert]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D)   500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

500 feet from the Med Bay (Invite Only ;D)
Page 1 of 1