Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Ring is the Key (invite only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

The Ring is the Key (invite only) Empty
PostSubject: The Ring is the Key (invite only)   The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:08 pm

ooc: Epic post ftw!

Walking into the forest, Thomas held up the gold ring that Kevin left behind for him. Wishing his friend was there with him. He could only imagine all he would say. Stuff like, "Kevin! I'm the Quincy Leader" and "Do you have anything to eat?" Yup, it would all be fun. Setting the ring in his pocket, he shaked his head and picked up his pace through the forest. His eyes darting to every movement that anything made in the forest, he made sure that nothing would sneak up on him. Stopping for a moment, he leaned against the tree and sighed. Remembering that karakura was just blown up by the bountou, he had to make sure that he wasn't being followed by one of them. Wow... I really need something to do to help karakura...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ring is the Key (invite only)   The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:43 pm

"Cero..." A man said as a blast of light green energy blasted past multiple trees and eradicated a random Quincy who was fighting a hollow nearby. The hollow had not laughed at the man who had just been erased from Existence but a glint. A bright shine that could bee seen from the distance had caught the attention of the man. He slowly walked in its direction as he Noticed a legendary power radiating form a certain male in the area. "Who are you, why are you holding my ring worm...." He spoke as he opened his left eye wide. A Bloodlust burning the back of his Head. He was set on ripping this pathetic person to shreds for touching such a valuable possession.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: The Ring is the Key (invite only)   The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Looking up in the sky, he suddenly felt a strong reiatsu in the area. It seemed that it was the reiatsu that of a hollow. Looking around, he found himself face to face with someone that seemed to look like... Kevin? Bouncing off the chair, Thomas took of the ring and fit it upon his finger. Feeling the power form within him. He wanted to add on something of his own. Holding out his arm, a hilt with a hole at the end flew out of his sleeve. Pointing it at the hollow, reishi started to form making what looked like a blade... although it was reishi. With a stern look, he looked at the hollow while radiating out his reiatsu. Why would you care! This ring is from a friend of mine and i don't think some...thing like you is going to call it your own!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ring is the Key (invite only)   The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:13 pm

He jumped back a bit, then drew his own blade. He pointed it to the Quincy as well. He gave a serious look, one filled with rage and anger. He then spoke to the freak. "I am Nevik Maertskcor....That is my ring...You will not claim some friend of yours to have it." He then pointed out his finger and spoke. "Bala...." He spoke as a dark blue energy fired out of his finger at the Quincy. His hollow instincts had kicked in.He Fuerted to the left and then held his ground. "SWINE!!!!!!!!" He yelled as he Fuerted again. He was ready for the Quincys retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: The Ring is the Key (invite only)   The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Thomas watched as the hollow drew his own blade then pointed it at him. With a serious look that seemed to be filled with rage and anger, he spoke back claiming he was... Nevik Maertskor? That seemed awfully similar to Kevin Rockstream. Even a fool could make that out. As Nevik threw a bala at him, using the speed he got from wearing the ring, he quickly moved out of the way of the bala. Raising his reishi sword, he pointed it at Nevik's head and spoke loudly. Don't even think you own this ring! This is Kevin Rockstream's ring. A ring he gave to me before he died! Don't think you can claim whatever you see!!! Then suddenly five arrows were shot out from the tip of the reishi blade. This katana was particulary special to him. Like the ring, it had more powers then what it may have shown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ring is the Key (invite only)   The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:38 pm

"I am kevin Rockstream!!!! YOU WILL NOT HAVE THOMAS's RING SWINE!!!!!!!!" He called out as he took the arrows into his body, his body regenerated shortly after. He then staggered back and bit his lip.

(OMG EPIC POST!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: The Ring is the Key (invite only)   The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Thomas's ring? Kevin?.... was he really... kevin... Then suddenly the reishi that the sword made up vanished away. With a look of suprise, he quickly thrashed about and yelled. You fool! I am Thomas! Thomas Welbourne! and don't you ever forget that name hollow!

ooc: I'm frightened by your epic post :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ring is the Key (invite only)   The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:41 am

"Thomas eh? Its been awhile. Still being Maxwell's bitch?" He said as he clentched his fist tightly. He looked around him, this forest was full of memories. It seemed that anywhere that Kevin went there seemed to be a forest. He evolved so fast cause of his ability to asorb a mass quantity of souls over a short period of time. He stood his ground. He was human in appearance. This was due to his mass amount of power. He looked at Thomas and he couldn't help but feel a cold hatred for him. Though this man was like a brother.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: The Ring is the Key (invite only)   The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:36 am

Raising an eyebrow, he now knew that it was kevin. Maxwell's bitch? Kevin, I am the Quincy Leader now! What do yuh think 'o that? Right when i get power you go and... leave? Grinning, he didn't care if Kevin was actually a hollow. Although if he was attacked he made sure that he'd be able to dodge or block. Trying to supress the terrible feeling that Kevin might do something that will involve Thomas in possibly killing him, he hoped that Kevin just remembered the good times and had forgotten who he was now.... a hollow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ring is the Key (invite only)   The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:31 pm

"I became a hollow, the creature i swore to kill, But i have to admit. After all those years of eating i feel a bit more sane. I progressed fast because of a wounded troop of adjuchas that i, as a lowly hollow, managed to devour." He couldent smile, that emotion was unknown to him. He walked over to kevin and place his hand on his shoulder. "Its good to see your ok, so what has life been like? I dont really have a type of bloodlust like most other hollows. I have been getting attack alot do to the fools who have mistaken me for such." He said as he feurted backwards. Sitting down on a treestump. "I heard Karakura town is gone."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: The Ring is the Key (invite only)   The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:47 pm

When Kevin placed his hand on his shouldier he felt that there wasn't a hollow standing before him. Being asked about his life sort of put many questions into his head. Well, my life has been good besides....um....the karakura incident. I havn't yet found out who did it but whoever did it needs to get a lesson! Balling up his hand into a fist, he threw away those thoughts and put his mind back into what Kevin had also said. Thats good that you don't have a bloodlust though, just make sure you're not eat'in quincy! Grinning, he knew that he'd get mad if the hollow were trying to eat his quincy brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ring is the Key (invite only)   The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:04 pm

ooc: this topic is dead! Thomas, you are free!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ring is the Key (invite only)   The Ring is the Key (invite only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ring is the Key (invite only)
Page 1 of 1