Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns* Empty
PostSubject: JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns*   JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:26 am

Name: JAT00

Race: Superhuman

Personality: JAT00 is a take-charge kind of person. He Has such a clear vision of the way that things should be, that he naturally steps into leadership role. He is self-confident and aggressive. JAT00 is extremely talented at devising systems and plans for action, and at being able to see what steps are needed to be taken to complete a specific task. He can sometimes be very demanding and critical, because he has such strong held beliefs, and is likely to express himself without reserve if he feels someone isn't meeting his standards. But at least his expressions can be taken at face-value, because the JAT00 is extremely straight-forward and honest.

History: JAT00 was originally born Tommy Gunn, to an American father and a Japanese mother. He was raised in Karakura town by his parents until the age of four. During his childhood he displayed the ability to see and talk to spirits, something that alarmed his parents, who thought it was just his imagination at first, but late believed it to be a mental illness. So during his life, he attested many therapy sessions. But he continued to see and even befriend spirits he saw. He was also aware of the shinigami and hollows that appeared as well, though he never was aware of their purpose.

Around the same time, the Government was launching it's S3 project. A project meant to design and create super soldier to combat hollows and shinigami alike, which were scene as a major disturbance to people with high spiritual energy. They had experienced many failures, but eventually deducted that a human that possessed a vast pool of spiritual energy would be necessary. After monitoring many outlets of information and researching several individuals, they pinpointed Tommy as a possible candidate for the research experiments. In order to obtain the four year old child, the research team would have to get their hands dirty. One night, a group of hired assassins murdered Tommy's parents and kidnapped the child, and burnt the house to the ground. The media reported the incident as an accident.

After Tommy was kidnapped, he was placed in a government facility and his body was severely altered. His arms and legs were severed from his body and replaced with cybernetic limbs. His spine was removed as well, and replaced with a cybernetic core vertebrae. Many of his organs were replaced with artificial ones, and his bones were enforced with a durable and flexible alloy. In the end, Jack had become more machine than human. Jack's memories were erased and he was given faint false memories of his parents being killed in the crossfire between shinigami and hollows. His personality was changed to meet the needs of his new "masters" and his new purpose. The new name given to him was JAT00.

For the rest of his childhood, JAT00 was trained to be a weapon, and nothing else. He was taught Martial Arts, Kendo, Stealth Techniques, Shooting, Marksmanship, battle and war tactics and strategies, as well as Math, Science, and advanced skills in technology. After various training regiments and simulations, JAT00 was eventually sent out into the field, to hunt for and eliminate all hollows and shinigami that enter the human world. He has killed many Shinigami and Hollows and remains the Government's trump card against all spiritual threats. He serves as a proto-type for future super-soldiers.

RP Sample: JAT00 stared out over the city from his room in the 60 story building he resided in. He comfortable without all the heavy attachments to his combat suit almost looked like a normal human on the surface. But inside, he was still mostly a machine. A deafening roar sounded from outside, rattling the glass and causing the lights to flicker. JAT00 stood up immediately, already knowing what was happening. Suited up and looking more like the cyborg he really was, JAT00 opened the window and climbed out, ready to deal with yet another hollow, and perhaps some shinigami who came to fight it. JAT00 trailing to where the accident was occurring seemed to have had a flashback of some sort in which he saw a little boy seeing his parents being killed and a boy being kidnapped. He shook his head thinking to himself that it was probably just a seen in a movie that he had watched. After a few minutes of running from tree to tree, he spotted a Hollow. To his surprise the Hollow was in the process of eating a shinigami. JAT00 smirking to himself "That shinigami deserves to die for being so weak." But something in him made him move, he went straight towards the shinigami and grab the shinigami out of the hollows grasps. JAT00 spoke,"I must be crazy but I feel as though I know you from somewhere shinigami?" The shinigami smiled,"It has been awhile, my son."
Back to top Go down
The Skipper

The Skipper

JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns* Empty
PostSubject: Re: JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns*   JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:05 am

My Verdict on this is....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

JAT00 (Superhuman) *Returns*
Page 1 of 1