Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Out for a walk.[Celeste]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Out for a walk.[Celeste] Empty
PostSubject: Out for a walk.[Celeste]   Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Rose was in the middle of nowhere, or he may as well have been if a newcomer came to find her here. Unknown to most that her lab entrance was a mere 50m away from where she stood and 150km underground. Rose sighed. Things had gotten tiresome again, there was no way to know if Hiroto would hollowfy correctly and not kill himself, no way to know how Conejo would react to the inverse of that serum she had given him. None at all. As usual she was dressed in a white and black combination, her bodice tight, now barely holding her cleavage due to the incident with the A.I. Walter. Pervy old man that he was, she supposed she enjoyed having larger breasts, it would be easier to show the "1" tatoo. She pulled out a white box from her pocket. It was a pack of cigarettes. She pulled one out and forming a cero at the tip of her finger lit it, then flicked her hand to stop the cero from charging. She took a puff, as she stood there staring at the endless dunes of desert. It was tranquil in a way, the utter desolation and lack of...life. She looked at the cigarette burning in her hand. Then she snuffed it and threw it away, and then the rest of them as well. She had no use for something like that, why did she have them in the first place. She crossed her arms lost in her thoughts..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk.[Celeste]   Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:00 pm

Celeste, once inside of Las Noches, stopped once he felt a strong spiritual presence outside. He knew keeping his pesquisa activated was a handy thing to do and that sooner or later, someone woudl show up. He would assume it was an espada as that is what he was hoping for. He walked back towards the large opening, looking out of it as he seen a female walking in the desert. He grinned as he turned around as if he was leaving. however, he only did so to get a head start.

He jogged towards the hole, increasing his kinetic energy to increase his speed before hand as he launched himself from Las Noches, flying elegantly through the air. The jump was powerful enough to make his way towards Rose, landing a yard infront of her as large amounts of sand popped up. It covered his clothes, his hair, and parts of his body. Celeste released a burst of spiritual pressure to cleanse himself of the sand, making sure not a single grain of it was on him. He glared at the female arrancar infront of him in the eyes with a killing intent, though not purposefully. This was only a natural look, a casual one as the appropriate term.

Though, looking into Celeste's eyes, one could tell that he wanted to gut the person like a catfish, break them to pieces like a cheap ass china dish, smash and smear their face across the floor until the skin on their face is all over the floor. He wasn't trying to perform an act of intimidation..he preferred to act the part than putting on a front.

"And who the hell are you, lil' lady? I haven't seen you around these parts. Things are about to get messy here..so run along before you get hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk.[Celeste]   Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Her thoughts were interrupted by an explosion of sand in front of her seeming to make a wave. It came crashing down but Rose did not flinch nor was she startled by the sudden explosion of sand. It fell and and seemed to cover her, but her innate ability kicked in naturally repulsing the falling sand causing it to pile up perfectly around her. She looked up at the arrancar in front of her as he blasted reiatsu causing the sand from his body to be blown off as well. It was sent hurtling towards her and again was stopped long before it could reach her person. She met his glare with a bored gaze as if to say "What do you want? I'm busy." He seemed to gush killing intent, something Rose sensed just from primal instinct. And yet it still left her unconcerned.

Standing there, she looked at the arrancar, meeting his gaze until he spoke. "And who the hell are you, lil' lady? I haven't seen you around these parts. Things are about to get messy here..so run along before you get hurt." She raised an eyebrow. Apparently this arrancar was newly made if he did not even know who she was. It was amusing, that he called her little, as in terms of brute physical strength she could probably beat him at arm wrestling. "I've been around for awhile, its you who is new here. As for this place becoming messy, that is not my concern and I think I can take care of myself thank you very much." Chauvinists, how she loathed them. They were horribly easy to take advantage of, a few flirtatious words, a look, a touch and they were hers based on sex appeal alone. However, she had to stop doing that, being leader and all that jazz. She sighed "My name, is Rose, who are you?" She asked her arms crossed. She felt no need to say anything else as the tatoo on her left breast would give the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk.[Celeste]   Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Celeste had took another look at the arrancar. The clothes, her attitude..and the tattoo on her chest. It was the number one. He got chills of excitement from this..this could mean that she's the one he's looking for. Perhaps she's the primera espada..well of course she was. The number on her breast said otherwise. Then she asked him for his name..her name was Rose.

"My name is Celeste Cadena. It seems like..there's something wrong with this picture."

He said with a serious expression along with a frown. He placed his right hand over his hollow hole as a short bar made of reiatsu emerged from it. It then expanded, turning into a Qiang, or a chinese spear. It was about four meters logn with a blood red tassle to blur the vision of the opponent to make it far more difficult to grab the base of the weapon or the tip.

"That number..doesn't really suit you.." though a yard away, he was still within good range with his four meter long spear. He swung it with both hands as the blade was heading to slice the arrancar known as Rose's body in half horizontally. The spear had elemental lightning reiatsu surging through the blade, vibrating a bit just so it could slice through her hierro. He also increased his kinetic energy in prior to the motion of the swing, making it extremely fast and difficult to dodge the horizontal slash from the right to slice through her left side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk.[Celeste]   Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:58 pm

"My name is Celeste Cadena. It seems like..there's something wrong with this picture."

She made no response but instead tensed up, alert to his incredible blood lust. In a sense, she could smell it, and it made her un-easy. You don't get to where she was by being stupid. To make matters more obvious as to where this was going this arrancar named Celeste reached into his hollow hole and pulled out a spear meaning he probably was a ranged fighter in a sense. As much fun as it sounded killing this arrancar, break time was over if she didn't return soon she would not be able to supervise Hiroto's hollowfication. By the time Celeste had said "That number..doesn't really suit you.." She had already had a short conversation with Walter in which she had in boredom told him to reacquire her molecular structure. She had never really been outside to begin with since there was in fact no transportation pad out here. So as Celeste's spear sliced horizontally, she was already mostly decomposed and being recomposed in her lab. "Oy, come back when you're an Espada, I've actually got work to do, I can't play with you tod---." By that time she was gone, leaving the arrancar to wonder where she had gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk.[Celeste]   Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:49 am

Celeste's attack had missed, the arrancar girl was gone. Though a cheap trick, he fell for it. And now, he was left with no one to kill or to destroy. He turned around and faced Las Noches with a dull look. He, of course, had blew apart of it away..and now it was time for him to finish the job. If no one was going to stop him, to apprehend him as he had hoped for the primera espada to do, then all hope is lost for Las Noches.

He rose in the air, suddenly enveloped in lightning and reiatsu. He spun his zanpaktou in the air, right above his head.

"Reign, El Rey de Trueno y Relámpago!"

A large pillar of golden yellow and white reiatsu had covered Celeste completely. An enourmous bird made of this reiatsu descended from the heavens, sprouting its wings as he infused itself with the pillar. Lightning and thunder plagued the skies as the large spirit structure dissipated, revealing an entirely new figure.

Celeste becomes covered in bone armor from head to toe. His abdomen is covered in this material with layered ridges that overlap one another, starting from the top. He also has claws and talons that are extremely sharp. His shoulder blades also seem to gain a second pair that grows up to four feet long. His mask fragment doesn't change, but his sclera turns black and his irises and pupils turn bright yellow. He can also choose to sprout bone wings from his back to enable flight. The wing span about 7 meters long. He only spoke one word..

"Huelga Grande.."

He reforms his sealed zanpaktou using his reiatsu, solidifying into the same spear, except the blade is lightning shaped. He gripped onto the base as tight as he could. His reiatsu flares as even his eyes flashed and glowed completely white and yellow. He stanced with the spear, holding it over his right shoulder with his right hand. He then winded back and chucked his spear towards the dome of Las Noches. The kinetic energy created by the spear was trippled, travelling an astonishing 60,000 m/s that sliced through the air like a leader lightning bolt. The zanpaktou was surging with his elemental reiatsu, fused on a completely stable level. Right before he launched it, he initiated a simple command: obliterate. In other words, the reiatsu had enveloped the blade, combined with his powers and the properties of his zanpaktou had made a weapon os mass destruction.

It was similiar to a cero, increasing the kinetic energy of the electricity, reiatsu, and its fused kin to increase temperatures to 30,000 Celcius. Lightning arcs had emerged from it, accompanied with the fused lightning and reiatsu that struck the surroundings. Arrancars had appeared to see what was going on, to see what the huge spike of reiatsu was. Once they saw their target, they released their zans but it was too late. The lightning arcs had struck each of them, using the bioelectricity in each of their bodies as homing signals, slicing them dome the middle before incinerating into ash that blew away in the wind. The lightning arcs caused tremendous thunder and turbulance, knocking out the power in Las Noches and everything underground.

The build up of power had overwhelmed the electric currents that ran through the fortress and everything underground, so far as to blow up generators and shut down machinery. The aura around the spear turned blue, like positive lightning. The spear having the power of 300 gigajoules and 300 kiloampheres. The electric volts were more than enough to kill someone to take a direct hit. More arrancar had came out, suffering the consequences of stray lightning bolts that struck them on the head, leaving nothing but a headless corpse. From the zanpaktou, branched off lightning infused reiatsu that struck the surrounding pillars at the base and near the foundation several times over.

The foundation causing the pillars to be unstable and the base struck by the lightning caused the shock to spread and the considerable damage to break down the pillars, the main structures that surrounded the dome. Once the spear hits in the base of the dome, the same thing happened, breaking through the petty defenses because of the sheer and raw power of his hollow abilities and super natural phenominom enhanced by an apparition. The dome had shook violently as thunder clapped to destroy eardrums of several hundred people in range.

The dome had a massive chunk missing underneath the top of the dome as a large explosion of a full kilometer in diameter occured that dwarfed the city sized headquarters of his own kind. arcs of compressed lightning and reiatsu flew out along with a massive EMP shockwave from creating electromagnetic fields. The shockwave had tilted over the smaller pillars before collapsing them and knocked out all electronic and reiatsu devices. the arcs of lightning from the blast crawled all over the dome, breaking it down and causing it to crumble. The support beams and corridors of the main dome were struck by the shockwave and arcs, inevitably vital for it to stay erect..but now all that was going to change.

The Desert quaked as the surrounding pillars had crashed down from the earlier lightning arcs. Countless arrancar tried to flee, some succeeded and the others were left to be crushed under the debris. Unbeknowist to them, the explosion was crawling throughout the area, swallowing those arrancar until incinerated by temperatures three times hotter than the sun's surface. So far, all of the surrounding pillars had fell while the main dome was still collapsing. The lightning arcs were beginning to cease, and that was something Celeste wouldn't allow. He placed both hands forth towards the direction of the lightning and increased their kinetic energy, branching off even more lightning arcs that tore through the ceiling of the dome until it was no more. It destroyed several rooms, corridors, quarters, everything.

The EMP's voltage surges crawled all over the vicinity of Las Noches, rendering every piece of stable equipment, useless including the infrastructure of the surface that soon reached underground through electrical currents that followed underground. The security system was also beginning to go haywire and fried, knocking all equipment offline and destroyed. Bursting before falling to pieces as electricity slithered around destroyed objects above and below the surface. He controlled a current of electricity after feeling having the use of an EMP blow through the area, he felt a very strange thing below as if there was another place.

He had a current of lightning go through the ground even after the EMP knocked everything offline and destroyed by overwhelming it. Although he felt a barrier to prevent from breaking in, the EMP was unfortunately transparent, thus not even counting that barrier as a factor. the electric current of the underground lab were affected, thus combusting and exploding until looked unrecognizable. Lightning and thunder had ruled the skies for that very moment, a moment Celeste knew for certain he wasn't going to forget even if he tried. His spear had returned to him, using his reiatsu and kinetic energy to guide it back. He placed his zanpaktou above his head as it became super charged with lightning and reiatsu by speeding up kinetic flew and tossed it into the air.

He couldn't use the same technique until later, but used his zanpaktou as a lightning rod as a bolt of lightning struck it. It discharged that same lightning bolt into innumerable amount of lightning bolts that hit the collapsed, damaged pillars several times over with multiple strikes, including the dome. Hueco Mundo became a bright place because of the lightning storm. He watched as the lightning amd tore down the dome completely. His current activity even caused a natural lightning storm to occur, even though as said earlier. The lightning storm had gotten worse, with the leader lightning bolt stricking the desert where the dome was with tremendous force and a thunder that shook the desert. His eyes had become blank white, clenching both hands together as they became covered in compressed hollow reiatsu mixed with lightning on a stable level.

But first off, he thought to himself..why is he doing this? He's doing it because of his obvious attempt on the insurrection of the arrancar in attempt to rule the espada and remake Las Noches..and possibly destroy it like now. Even though Rose had came to investigate, his attentions were clearly obvious, but didn't stop him, even when noticing that he broke into Las Noches. Celeste thought of how incompetent of a leader she was..if that was the case, then she's going to reap what she sow. He shot two bala towards the remaining rubble, but left a small part of the dome still standing. One bala had a negative e charge, and the other positive.

In short, they were the super special phenominom known as ball lightning, but with reiatsu. The negative ball lightning had arched into several bolts of lightning that tore the desert and remaining damaged pillars and buildings asunder while the positive ball lightning had crashed into the dome, causing the top half of the dome to fall over..(none of the player chars are effected, thus not completely destroying Las Noches). Celeste had resealed his zanpaktou as the lightning s torm calmed slightly, but had dominance over the weather. He stayed afloat in the air while returning to his normal form, slipping his hands into his pocket as his zanpaktou reverted back into a short bar of reiatsu that disappeared within his hollow hole as if it were a seperate dimension..his eyes were still white for a few moments before re-emerging back to their natural colors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk.[Celeste]   Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:17 am

Rose observed the spectacle of power from the new arrancar. In short, she was amused. He probably felt cheated out of a fight but it gave her an excellent chance to observe his abilities and document them. From inside her research facility she noted carefully how he slaughtered the other weaker arrancar with what could only be described as a controlled malevolence. Rose laughed, he was throwing a tantrum over her not fighting him. Very well, she would let him have his fun. The shock wave of the EMP sent vibrating thunder throughout the entire security system of Las Noches, as outdated as it was but Rose did not mind, such things remained unimportant as the real show was only just beginning.

Someone he decided he knew about the underground lab, but seeing as the lab under Las Noches had been destroyed anyways, he was simply putting a bullet into a dead horse so to speak. Far away in the White Sand Desert, her Research and Development Facility had been unconnected to Las Noches directly for just such an occasion. Though she had not expected it would be because of some arrancar's abilities. It was a shame so many arrancar died, however it only increased the amount of bodies Rose could experiment on. She watched the lightning tear down the large dome in glee, her eyes drinking in the delicious sight of destruction. Then it was over the oceshtra of destruction the chorus of lightning, and the marching band of death had finished its parade. She sighed, it was certainly quite exhilarating watching that. "Walter, status report" The A.I.'s image flickered to life and the BRitish butler floated in the aitr looking at her. "Looks like its time for AN EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER!" She said her voice cheerful. "Yes, yes very well." Walter responded professionally. Rose walked over to a nearby pod and drew her wakizashi.

"Rumble, Leon." With a blast of reiatsu and whirling earth around her she was covered in brown golden fur her hair a bright blonde. She connected herself to the pod to amplify her abilities, increasing them 15 times their normal output. Concentrating, and with increased difficulty, the rubble that had once been Las Noches began to crumble and dissolve into nothingness. Eventually returning to the desert. Then with a rush and an explosion a larger more sturdy version of Las Noches rose from the ashes. This Las Noches was easily 5 times bigger, though it lacked security systems, it was far more sturdy than the old one. "Walter" Rose said, not having to continue as Walter knew what to do already. The Las Noches Palace, had become the Las Noches Fortress, fully equipped to handle such a bombardment, in the event that the new arrancar Celeste had not had enough destruction.

One other thing about this Las Noches was the now its ability to fully absorb all reishi based attacks, and the Fortress was now crawling with specially designed self-repairing nanobots, the very walls were filled with them, each ready to almost instantaneously repair any structural damage. As the Fortress reached its conclusion, it began to crystalize and hardened into diamond. As a little bonus she even added a few lightning rods, this was more of a sarcastic gesture though. Rose stopped and removed herself from the pod sealing her ress. The rest she would have to install later, there was only so much she could do with her diamond. She couldn't quite make electronics. "Walter, run extermination protocol 39 please." As she went to the fridge and grabbed one of her rejuvenation drinks, specially made to replensih reiatsu.

She thought now would be a good time to re-evaluate Celeste's ressurection all of it caught on record for her to study and analyze. Now she could go to work, once again. First things first though, she had nanobots to infect herself with. Upgraded versions of those she had given Espina, they were rapid healers, and gathered reiatsu exactly like the bount were naturally able to do. However his ligtning attacks were incredibly deadly, and ranks mattered so little these days. Her guess, was that this arrancar would be trouble in the future. Which is why as long as he remained in Hueco Mundo protocol 39 would be active.

What was this protocol which she had unleashed? Simply this. A minature army of attack drones, resembling a spider, but specifically made with a device to disrupt reiatsu. The ones Rose was sending against Celeste would be specified for sealing arrancar reiatsu, forcing them out of their ressurection or stopping them from going into it. This disruptive "signal" emitted by the drones was effective once the target was in their combat range of 100ft. Deadly things, but they had uses. Controlled by Walter they were incorruptible, their armor and casing specifically made for deflecting reiatsu based or reiatsu infused attacks. This also made them heavily resistant to physical melee damage. Rose smiled, if "Celeste" manage to survive wave after wave of these creatures, he would have earned her respect for sure. As it was now though, she only wanted to exterminate a pest. "Send the first wave Walter"

He stayed afloat in the air while returning to his normal form, slipping his hands into his pocket as his zanpaktou reverted back into a short bar of reiatsu that disappeared within his hollow hole as if it were a seperate dimension..his eyes were still white for a few moments before re-emerging back to their natural colors. A small hum, that grew and grew until it was as load as thunder appeared. Fifteen drones, all ready for battle stood before Celeste, Rose had a feeling that the first wave would fail, but it was all for data collection, anything used now would be upgraded into the net wave and the next and so on. Breaking apart they surrounded Celeste their disruptive frequencies emanating the pulse needed to halt his ability to release his ressurection. Cold, lifeless eyes stared at the arrancar the order to attack having been halted. Rose wanted to see what the first thing he would do was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk.[Celeste]   Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:01 pm

"Hmm..interesting. I can't release as long as I'm around these guys..oh well."

He shrugged, opening a garganta as he walked into it, closing it behind him. Then suddenly, a large tear in the dimension occured beneath the drones in the form of a giant mouth. The garganta enveloped the small army of drones, everylast one of them. It even stretched towards a third of Las Noches since he couldn't make a portal big enough for that. He let the headquarters tip over as part of the foundation as gone, then bloop! it fell into another dimension along with the drones. Las Noches had fell through the garganta, crashing into the drones and completely destroyed them under its massive weight and form.Then Celeste had and left the dimension, closing the garganta as no more drones were in sight. Now that the drones were no more and no longer in sight, he released his zanpaktou.

"Reign, El Rey de Trueno y Relámpago!"

A large pillar of golden yellow and white reiatsu had covered Celeste completely. An enourmous bird made of this reiatsu descended from the heavens, sprouting its wings as he infused itself with the pillar. Lightning and thunder plagued the skies as the large spirit structure dissipated, revealing an entirely new figure.

Celeste becomes covered in bone armor from head to toe. His abdomen is covered in this material with layered ridges that overlap one another, starting from the top. He also has claws and talons that are extremely sharp. His shoulder blades also seem to gain a second pair that grows up to four feet long. His mask fragment doesn't change, but his sclera turns black and his irises and pupils turn bright yellow. He can also choose to sprout bone wings from his back to enable flight. The wing span about 7 meters long. He only spoke one word..

"Huelga Grande.."

He reforms his sealed zanpaktou using his reiatsu, solidifying into the same spear, except the blade is lightning shaped. He gripped onto the base as tight as he could. Now he was free to use his released power, looking around for Rose..where else could she hide besides in her destroyed facility? Those drones had sealed off his reiatsu..but no matter, now that they were gone, he could use it, including the fact that his reiatsu was entirely different from that of normal one, being infused of reiatsu and lightning, having an incomplete dominance over each other to rid itself of weaknesses to bypass immunity of electricity/lightning and spiritual energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk.[Celeste]   Out for a walk.[Celeste] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a walk.[Celeste]
Page 1 of 1