Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Celeste's Resurreccion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Celeste's Resurreccion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Celeste's Resurreccion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Celeste's Resurreccion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Celeste's Resurreccion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Celeste's Resurreccion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Celeste's Resurreccion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Celeste's Resurreccion I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Celeste's Resurreccion I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Celeste's Resurreccion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Celeste's Resurreccion Empty
PostSubject: Celeste's Resurreccion   Celeste's Resurreccion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Name: El Rey de Trueno y Relámpago (Thunder and Lightning of the King)

Release Phrase: Reign

Represent: Falcon

Element: Lightning

Sealed Description: Though his zanpaktou isn't visible on his person, he places his hand over his hollow hole as a bar of energy energes. It then reshapes itself into a Qiang, or a chinese spear. It's about 4 meters long. There's a blood red tassle along the tip of the spear, just behind the blade to blur the vision of the opponent to make it hard to grab the spear by the base or the tip. The spear is very strong and durable, yet flexible. The reiatsu used to make this blade absorbs the shock from each impact so that handling this weapon wouldn't be faultered or disrupted. Throughout the spear runs a surge of elemental lightning reiatsu, shocking and paralyzing those that touch it besides Celeste.

Released Description: Celeste becomes covered in bone armor from head to toe. His abdomen is covered in this material with layered ridges that overlap one another, starting from the top. He also has claws and talons that are extremely sharp. His shoulder blades also seem to gain a second pair that grows up to four feet long. His mask fragment doesn't change, but his sclera turns black and his irises and pupils turn bright yellow. He can also choose to sprout bone wings from his back to enable flight. The wing span about 7 meters long. This bone armor seems to be stronger than his own hierro, about twice as more powerful. his hair also grows out more, appearing to be a bit spikier, wild and untamed.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: His reiatsu is world's apart. Though not neccesarily stronger than anyone else's unless compared, it's divine in its own way since it's compressed and infused with lightning. This is a special elemental reiatsu while at the same time, carries the same properties as lightning, minus the weakness, meaning it ignores immunity and defense to electricity/lightning and reiatsu attacks. This reiatsu could be used with his generic hollow abilities along with just sending bolts of lightning in various types of discharges, such as explosions. Because it's a fusion of reiatsu and lightning, it can't be canceled by metal or any other material, instead leading this type of spiritual electricity around those it touches to magnatize it or damage the foe before paralyzing him or her. This type of lightning can't be broken down since it's practically fused on a stable level. It also isn't affected by anything that absorbs, nullifies, or defends against reiatsu since it's a special type of spirit energy infused with lightning, breaking down and melting whatever it comes into contect with. With this, he could increase the heat and the speed of which it travels. And since this is his spiritual energy, his hierro is also involved in this, shocking those that touch him or magnatize it. Along with that, his reiatsu goes into a recycling phase to increase kinetic energy to create electricity, resulting in more volts.

Innate Ability: He can take heat and kinetic energy,turning it into plasma, or in otherwords, electricity or lightning and discharge it. He could also increase the kinetic energy to a certain degree.

Techniques:

Huelga Grande [Grand Strike]: He reforms his sealed zanpaktou using his reiatsu, solidifying into the same spear, except the blade is lightning shaped. It could be used with his unique abilities, but ultimately, when thrown like a projectile, it creates a giant explosion of lightning to obliterate those within a kilometer, leaving a crater and a mushroom cloud. He could also reshape the metal of the blade and create a makeshift bullet. Whenever he swings the weapon or attacks with it, an extendable blade of compressed lightning and reiatsu is created, making its reach up to fourty feet with extreme cutting power. The metal creates a rail, and using his elemental reiatsu, he creates a rail gun that increases muzzle velocity and joules up to 1000, enough to pierce through virtually anything with a magnificent explosion in the end. It travels the same speed as normal lightning, though the scenario is the same when someone's at gun point:it'd be impossible to dodge within 30 ft of radius. The bullet goes straight forward, however since the spear would be a bit slower, it uses the bio-electricity in ones body and or reiatsu as a homing signal. It would usually track the origin, rendering clones or other energy sources useless. He can use this attack only twice per battle with a four post cool down only when he uses this tech as a projectile.

Rugido Centella [Lightning Roar]: He charges his body for one turn, and afterwards, he can hold that charge until releasing the blast. He can charge for a total five turns without having to do so consecutively. Once released, He creates a spherical explosion of electricity and lightning. Lightning arcs would explode from his body in every direction as the electricity forms a ball. This attack burns and damages things severely within its range when used offensively, and defensely to block attacks. One charge would have a blast within four meters in diameter, two in radius of course. Two charges would double that. On the fifth charge, it would create a blast up to a full two kilometers. This attack has a three turn cool down.
Back to top Go down

Celeste's Resurreccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celeste's Resurreccion   Celeste's Resurreccion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:06 am

DENIED T-T
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Celeste's Resurreccion
Page 1 of 1