Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) Empty
PostSubject: Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely)   Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:11 am

Name:

Tortuga

Release Phrase:

Move

Represent:

Turtle

Element:

Reiatsu

Sealed Description:

Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) Dante_swordfull

This sword is 1,5 times longer than normal sword that is one reason Pereza keeps it on his back.

When Vagos is about to release his Resurrección he stops all movements and first take a good look into the skies saying: I guess it can't be helped, don't you think?.After that he take his katana and put it on the tip of his longer finger in horizontal position.Now...Move! - saying that he's hitting the hilt of his katana and making it to rotate on his finger. Tortuga! - after that from rotating sword starts to bring out smoke covering all Vagos body.When the smokes disappears the true form of Vagos shows up.

Released Description:

Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) Turtlemanconceptbycgko

Ultimate Ability/Attack:

(To clearly understands that move the techniques must be read first i guess)

La Lenta de Martir(Slow painful death) - Usable in both Sealed and Resurrección/Released form but only after at least one Toque de la tortuga or at least one Tiro Libre also usable when someone drains Vagos reishi(the Vagos's reishi must not be somehow converted into opponents reishi if it is this attack cannot be used after reishi drain or suction). Vagos concentrate on his reishi which was injected in opponents body. He is concentrating to move his injected reishi to wanted part of opponents body like leg, hand, or even internal organ (what is important heart cannot be that easliy targeted, if Vagos wants to target heart with his reishi he must do at least 7 injections and 5 injections to target any organ), When concentration ends he will trigger an explosion of each injected reishi particle inside opponent's body(thanks to Explosión de las moléculas) dealing damage to wanted parts of the body.The more injected reishi(what means more Toque de la tortuga and/or Tiro Libre) the more damage dealed. After explosion all injected reishi is destroyed and the reishi injection must be done again to repeat this attack.
(Concentrating takes 2 post, this can be done even when constant moving, Vagos don;t have to stay in one place. This ability have a 5 posts cooldown in Sealed form and 6 posts cooldown in Resurrección form)

IMPORTANT: When Vagos transforming into Resurrección/Released form the reiatsu injections must be done from beginning, even if in Sealed form Vagos used Toque de la tortuga those injected reishi will come back to Vagos when transformation will occur. Putting it simply Vagos cannot use La Lenta de Martir right after turning into Resurrección/Released form.

Innate Ability:

Rompen algo(Break Through) - Usable in both Sealed and Resurrección/Released form. Vagos has great reiatsu sensing he is able to fell any disturbance in surrounding reishi which means he can determine if something is illusion or not, thanks to that he is also able to concentrate his own reiatsu and nullify the reiatsu disturbance which causes illusions.
(Vagos's reiatsu sensing is infinite coz it's passive ability so he can always determine if something is illusion or not however escaping from that illusion is different thing.To escape he need to use Rompen algo which is his innate ability. It has instant effect and 4 posts cooldown)

-----------------

Techniques:

-Explosión de las moléculas(Explosion of the particles) - Usable in both Sealed and Resurrección/Released form. It's the basic ability of Vagos, he can at will destroy every wanted reishi particle of his. The destruction will be done through small explosion. It's very dangerous when combined with La Lenta de Martir.

-Toque de la tortuga(Touch of the Turtle) - Usable in both Sealed and Resurrección/Released form (in Resurrección form this attack will be faster and there will be more reishi which will be injected). Vagos concentrate his reiatsu on the tip of his two fingers(on the second and third).When it strikes the opponent it leaves a shallow wound. The purpose of this attack is to inject small amount of Vagos's reishi into opponent's body(Vagos can't inject more or less reishi, it's always the same amount, only in Resurrección form the amount will be bigger because he simply gets more powerful but he can't manipulate it).It requires melee range to strike. Injected reiatsu will stays within opponent until Vagos die or destroys it.
(This ability have no charging time. It has a cooldown of 4 posts and of course this stays as it is in Resurrección/realesed form)

-Tiro Libre(Slow shot) - Usable only in Resurrección/Released form.Like the Toque de la tortuga Vagos concentrate his reishi on the tip of his two fingers(on the second and third) but now it takes some time to charge the reishi.When charging is finished Vagos realeses it in Cero like attack.It very fast and hard to avoid but easy to repel. It deals some damage to opponents body but it's not fatal or very serious.The purpose of this attack is to inject small amount of Vagos's reishi into opponent's body when it takes contact with target(Vagos can't manipulated the amount of injected reishi, it will be always the same but in Resurrección it will be bigger since user became more powerful). Like Toque de la tortuga but this is a range version. Injected reiatsu will stays within opponent until Vagos die or destroys it.
(It takes 1 post to charge it. It has 4 post cooldown.)

Last edited by Pereza Vagos on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:09 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely)   Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:22 pm

I need a Released description so I know you're power in release.
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely)   Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:45 am

Can someone check it now ? Is it ok or still it can't be approved?
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

PostSubject: Re: Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely)   Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:59 am

Approved I guess.
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely)   Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Bump

i modified techniques and ultimate ability to make it easier to understand, use and etc. but now this will need to be checked by staff to be approved so please check it and say if this is acceptable Smile thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely)   Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Okay, heres the deal... If I see or hear a complain about you killing em in one post cause you injected the reiatsu into their heart, that'll be void and then you'll be screwed. 7 injections to aim for heart. 5 injections to aim for any organ.

>APPROVED<

Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) StampofApproval

Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) 2df9c91debb3b4e497a7addd53d0abdf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely)   Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pereza's Resurrección (Finished. for sure and definitely)
Page 1 of 1