Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelia

Nelia

Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP)   Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Name: Lajuria

Release Phrase: Seduce, Lajuria!

Represent: Lust

Element: Darkness/Shadow

Sealed Description:
A red-bound sword with an old English-style cross guard. It's devoid of much decoration save for the four almond-shaped jewels on the hilt's four corners. The hilt is a diamond shape and is made out of black metal, the jewels are red.

The sheath is also black with silver inlay to make it more beautiful. But the inlay is strong and as such, allows her to batter the enemy with the sheath also.

The sword has two loops near the top to attach to the owner's belt.

Released Description:
The release covers Nelia's torso in hollow plate armour. It is very revealing of her body, consisting of the briefest of bras extending into a corset which in turn ends in a long black skirt. All of her hollow armour is black.

She also has a pair of demon wings now and a arrow-headed tail. Her eyes also lose their pupils and her hair is tied back by a WHITE hollow mask. Her hollow mask resembles a woman's face with fangs sprouting from the lips.

Her calves and feet are enshrouded in hollow plate armour too. Her feet end in four distinct (and sharp) claws. This is true of her arms as well, being covered in hollow plate armour and ending in claws fingertips.

Ultimate Ability/Attack:
When released, her most powerful technique is the ability to summon forth the powers of the hollows she's eaten. For the sake of simplicity, these powers will only be those of the community has seen her eat (just so she can't pull out any hidden moves).

However, she can only call forth one set of techniques at a time. For example, if she were to take on the abilities of one hollow she must keep those powers for at least five posts. She may not change them until the five post count it up.

The abilities she calls however are much more limited than those of the eaten. The effect is simply dilution. Her own reiatsu dilutes the effects of abilities to a certain extent. It's widely known that Nelia's power comes from those she devours. What isn't widely known is her ability to switch powers. It's not their effectiveness but her flexibility that makes her a fearsome opponent.

Innate Ability:
Her ability that is integral to her when released is the ability to call forth bad memories from the person. For example, she was fighting an arrancar before and she stopped him in his tracks simply by asking "did your father ever forgive you? Let me tell you a secret...He cursed your name even as you carved out his heart."

I must stress, this is NOT mind-reading. This is the ability to pull strong memories from the enemy to use in battle. She can use these memories to make others experience painful memories again. Naturally, this impacts their concentration and speed. She can play on the most basic fears a person has.

So, how does one avoid this power? The answer is simple: You can't. Unless one has absolutely no fear she can pull out a bad memory. If one has fully accepted their past and the memories that go with it, everything she says is pointless anyway.

Her best tactic is provoking the enemy into a rage from which they have no hope of beating her with. If an enemy becomes enraged, they have not a single hope against the cool and calculating Nelia. If one is as calm and calculating as she is then they are liable to be able to fight on par with her. If one can contend with bad memories then comes the small matter of out classing her swordsmanship. Fortunately, she has few ranged moves in her released state so she is quite vulnerable to attack if bad memories do not affect the enemy.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Nelia on Mon May 10, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Big changes)
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP)   Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Finished!
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP)   Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Alright, questions, weaknesses on ultimate ability and innate ability, please.. Also, is that from Hellsing? And you basically just make them experience painful memories, no? If so, I just need a proper limit, and a bit more description, thank you and good night New York.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP)   Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Edited with some more minor but crucial weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP)   Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:00 am

Hmm, good enough, approved, good night New Hampshire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP)   Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nelia's Resurreccion (WIP)
Page 1 of 1