Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, ))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) Empty
PostSubject: Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, ))   Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:58 am

The sun was shining brightly above the Seireitei, the weather hadn't seemed so nice in ages. Busy shinigami were wondering back and forth from there destinations trying to get whatever job they were doing done, it was every day life.
A young looking female was leaning against a building, she looked no more than fifteen,but everyone in the soul society were far older than what they looked. Her long blonde hair reached mid back and her skin was soft and pale. Captain Aislin Cross, ofthe sixth division.
A bored expression crossed her face, she had already accomplished everything she needed to do for that day, now she was in the mood to be social. Everyone else that passed her though seemed to be busy, except for her. A sigh escaped her mouth as she pushed from the wall and began to walk down a set of stairs that led to the courtyard, maybe someone worth talking to would pop up.

((horrible at making intro topics. horrible quality too. excuse it))
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Kuniumi

Fujiwara Kuniumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, ))   Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Fujiwara walked the streets of the seretei. He had no job for the hour so he might as well spend it doing something if not resting. He had decided to take a walk through these beautiful, sunny streets bustling with soul reapers and the civilians alike. Hurrying to finish chores and jobs. He sighed, he hadn't seen action with a hollow or an arrancar for some time now. But he guessed that the violence could come later. He just admired the streets and their looks, very beautifully crafted.
As fujiwara neared, he saw a figure not too far off, she appeared to be a young female in her mid teens, perhaps late teens, but appearance is deceiving.
He walked to the figure and noticed her captain's jacket.. His violet eyes flickered and he said, "Hello ma'am. Inactive today are we not?" he said with a glimpse of a smile as he stood in front of her about two paces away.
Back to top Go down
Adrewd

Adrewd

PostSubject: Re: Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, ))   Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:05 pm

"Captain captain captain where are you" This sound was echoing all across the 1st division as most of its members were scattered out looking for their captain. But unfortunately for them Adrewd had already managed to escape from the 1st division with his black cloak, his hood drapped over his face, he had gotten tired of his work so he decided it was time for a little stroll but unfortunately he wasnt getting away that easy this time. A few of his 'baby sitters' as they were often refered to as they were usually the ones who kept him on task when he got too bored to work were hot on his trail.

As they pleaded with him to stop the chase took to the air of the Soul Society as he raced trying to avoid them but they quickly cought up. He smiled "here comes the after burn" he said as in an instant he was gone just gone nothing left. They quickly kicked up their speed as they tried to chase after him. But unfortunately they were chasing nothing as they thought he had just sped up in fact he had done something completely different instead as he prepaired to go faster he slipped and fell to the courtyard below. As he fell he landed in a tree slowling his decent till he just plopped onto the ground.

He was a little dazed out as he stood up his hood falling off his head and with a quick shake of his head his hair went back to its usual spike. As he looked around a little confused he heard some people behind him as he look back Adrewd saw two captains standing behind him. "Umm hi there" he said with a nervous smile a little bit embarressed and his unusual entrance and right now all he was thinking was it was thing that he had suppressed his spiritual pressure to nothing more then an average soul reaper.

(Sorry was in a rush)
Back to top Go down
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

PostSubject: Re: Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, ))   Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Aislinn's mind was almost made up, she was going to head back to division six but then another captain showed up. A smile played across her face as she nodded towards the man and replied "Have all of my work completed for the day, trying to relax" Her eyes scanned the surrounding area, covering her mouth to stifle a yawn. "how about yourself, kido corps captain?"

After a few secoonds another figure appeared behind them, is greeting sounding a little hesitant. Aislinn turned in the new voice's direction and blinked. "Hello Captain Commander" A serene smile took place on her delicate face. Her arms were crossed over her torso as she scanned both men. She had never talked to either casually before and it seemed a little testing in her opinion. [b]"What are you up to today SoTaicho?" Her one green and one violet eyes rested on the Captain commander as she waited for a reply.

((this post is horrible, please excuse, but im not exactly home...)
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Kuniumi

Fujiwara Kuniumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, ))   Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Fujiwara smiled warmly, and leaned against the wall. Letting out a sigh of relief. He stared into the sky a little with his violet eyes.
He loved being a captain. but he believed that the work was too much. Almost too much to work to do work, work, work. He stood there with a slightly troubled face. Then the captain commander came. Without disrupting his gaze he said, "Hello Commander."
Taking a final blink into the sky, he managed to break his gaze and turned to see the two captains. Delighted to have them around. He rubbed the back of his head. then messed up his hair a little. Stupidly, his bangs fell over his eyes as they only peeked from behind the curtain of hair. He blew up on some of the bangs and failed to get them off.
Then He just removed his captains jacket and hung it on a clothes line stretching from one house to another. "Finally i feel somewhat equal with my men.."
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, ))   Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:18 pm

(sorry to just welcome myself in, and sorry its a short post. Times not on my side...)

It was ashame, a bright beautiful day like this was wasted doing actual work, so Tosu decided it was time to wander around. Leaving the first member of the squad in charge of getting him if he was absolutely, and only if he was absolutely need. Than like a bat out of hell be made a break for the sunlight. Moving through crowds and past large groups of soul reapers making there rounds for patrol, it was nice to not have to worry about such things. Taking a corner and spotting the two other captains, "good morning captain Kuniumi and captain Cross what a pleasant surprise to ..." stopping dead in his tracks as he just than spotted the captain commander, "good morning head captain." pushing all kinds of informality out of his head. "As i was say, it is a pleasant surprise to see you all out and about." a smiling slowly making its way across his face, it was still kind of awkward to just be able to talk to captains and the head captain without waiting for permission. Pushing his fingers through his hair trying to make it look presentable, than crossing his arms in a hidden frustration as the mess his hair was only seemed to get worse..
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, ))   Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:21 am

exit...
Back to top Go down
Adrewd

Adrewd

PostSubject: Re: Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, ))   Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:57 pm

As Adrewd looked at the two captains standing there Aislinn the 6th Division Captain and Fujiwara the captain of the Kido Corps. He was a little embarressed at his entrance but he shook it off as they noticed him there and with a quick motion he hopped up onto his feet patting all the stuff off his butt. As he looked over to Aslinn and with a warm smile started to enter this little pow wow of Captains who jsut happen to be here. "Hello Aslinn" he said as he walked towards them with his hands behind his head. He talked with a laid back friendly attitude his usual tone he never tried to act really serious around his Captains unless the situation demanded it and this little meeting wasn't one of those cases.

"Oh im just skipping out on some boring paper work and enjoying the nice day, and yourself pretty Captain Aislinn" he said with a smile across his face closing his eyes. He was still a techniclly a child so he loved to say stuff like that to women. He looked over at Fujiwara who he got a little annoyed at because he was so much taller then him but he didnt so much mind as long as he didnt rub it in. So as he waved to him seeing him take off his captains robe and place it on a cloths line he smiled a bit "Hey Fuji you shouldn't put it there you should always be wearing it". He said teasing Fuji a bit granted he couldn't really talk he wasnt wearing his either he had on his black cloak.

(Sorry working around my house a little short on time)
Back to top Go down
Adrewd

Adrewd

PostSubject: Re: Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, ))   Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:01 pm

(OOC: Skip Aislinn Fuji it is your turn)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, ))   Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:11 am

Hunter went through the sereitei searching for the reiatsu of the captains. There zanpakutou gave off more reiatsu that ordinary zanpakutou's for they achieved bankai. DK arrived near there reiatsu, but he felt uneasy approaching about four captains this way.

The young reaper decided to warn them, he then unseals his wooden sword into a katana. Reiatsu, swirling around the wooden sword, and after it swirled around it, it turned into a sword. This gave off enough reiatsu for the captains to notice, but he needed to give off a more obvious one. He then releases a portion of his reiatsu. A barrier of blue reiatsu surrounded him, and reapers around the area were startled by the amazing reiatsu. He continued to walk, still releasing his reiatsu, a wall divided the group of captains between DK.

DK then uses flash step and appears between the group of captains. He looked at the kidou corps captain and smirks and speaks" Hmm? What is the meaning of this meeting, eh? Keeping me out of the loop perhaps?" he said in a mocking tone that weak reapers would use. The 11th division captain was not startled for all of them noticed his reiatsu and Hunter spoke once more" You guys notice the portion of my reiatsu I set off?" he asked, but he knew there answer. The reiatsu he released would be enough to knock out ordinary shinigami if released in close range, but to captains, the reiatsu he released was a mere portion.

Walking toward the kidou corps captain he then yawns and then disappears, with dust circling around left on the ground from his sheer speed. He then appeared lying down on the 6th division captain's back, yawning. This was to joke around, but he much more serious. DK was carefully sensing there reiatsu to sense a disturbance. If there reiatsu were to be disturbed and released at least one grain of it, Hunter would know immediately and cover ground quickly, by staying so close to a captain, he had a hostage. Most reapers would just be annoyed and just watch Hunter, but they would not notice that DK's zanpakutou was pointed at the back of the 6th division's captain. He did this for there were reports of captains suspected of betraying the soul society.

The young reaper was prepared for that and kept a captain hostage quickly and unknown to simple minded shinigami. DK was eyeing the other captains closely by sensing there reiatsu. The other captains faced the captain DK was lying on, so Hunter couldn't see them if they were to move, or raise there zanpakutou, but he can sense there reiatsu to check if they move one bit. The 6th division captain was a girl and quite the attractive one. DK was drawn to her, but like he always says" Its always the hot ones that are crazy" he chuckled to himself. The young reaper was keeping a close eye on the captains, even the captain commander. The captain commander was right there, but he was still suspicious. DK was suspicious about all the captains, the only shinigami he did not suspect were his well known friends, but he did not know too much.

DK only knew one man that he trusted quite well and he was Ryohei of the 4th division. Hunter mostly had rivals like 2nd division members trying to check if they are faster than Hunter himself, but none succeeded, except for one who kept trying, but DK hasn't heard from him in months. DK was a bit tired right now, the sun was still up so he couldn't concentrate much, yet he was able to control the situation better than anyone else.

OOC: Lmao, too funny, sorry about that 6th, but I'm bored and this is funny. So, do mind the sword, XDD. Just don't kill me, LOL. Ah, I miss doing this.
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Kuniumi

Fujiwara Kuniumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, ))   Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Fujiwara sighed as the captain relesed his zanpoktou. It really just was not very surprising. He jsut sared at the fifth division captain with a smile. He often liked to hang out with his fellow captains. He felt as if they were his family sometimes, indeed, in a way, they were. But it was rather hard to describe how.

Fujiwara yaned as the fifth captain was on the sixts back. It would seem annotying to his point of view, but maybe they had something goiing on. He would much rather just leave them here while they would do their....buisness.
His violet eyes peeking from under his bangs. He greeted the fifth. "An interesting day this is, is it not? We all seem to be doing just about nothing today. Its good to take a break, but let us not get rusty, remember, even the shortest amount of time could make your skills slow and ineligable."

Fujiwara seemed to enjoy this time together with his friends and fellow captains. though he knew tha no soul reaper would want to approach right now because of the pressue, if they got angry they could all just release their zanpokto and litterally wipe them out of the seretei. But why would they do that?

A glorious day it was to be, just them all having a conversation, he supposed. But now he spke up. "Why is it when we get new recruits for our division they seem so weak from the start?"
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, ))   Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Hunter smirks and walks toward the kidou corps captain and says" Hmm, I remember an old saying" he then looks up at the blue sky and says" One is weak without guidance, but one is strong with the right guidance" he said then adding" Friends are there to help you in times of trouble, enemies are there to cause trouble, but allies are there to guide you to power" he then smirks and shakes his head a bit and then says" However, I am calling an emergency meeting.... It is about the current strength of the divisions, so I am calling a captain's meeting" he then looks at the captain commander and saw his expression.

DK did not care and said" Meet me at the meeting room at the 5th division headquarters, I will alert the other captains through hell butterfly" he then disappears in a shadow blur by using flash step. He then closed up his reiatsu and headed towards his headquarters, as he did, he got a hell butterfly and left a message" All captains meet at the 5th division's meeting room" repeating it over and over again, DK then sent the butterfly off, he then continued to head for his headquarters.

(Exit to headquarters)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, ))   Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking the sereitei ((bored, join please, ))
Page 1 of 1