Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Training [only quincy may join if they so please] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Training [only quincy may join if they so please] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Training [only quincy may join if they so please] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Training [only quincy may join if they so please] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Training [only quincy may join if they so please] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Training [only quincy may join if they so please] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Training [only quincy may join if they so please] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Training [only quincy may join if they so please] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Training [only quincy may join if they so please] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Training [only quincy may join if they so please]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ireneus

Ireneus

Training [only quincy may join if they so please] Empty
PostSubject: Training [only quincy may join if they so please]   Training [only quincy may join if they so please] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:02 am

Ireneus walked through the dark forest. The scent of pine and night blooming flowers filled the air around him.
His sage green eyes seemed to pierce the darkness around him, his body almost unseen, the black clothing he wore camoflauged him in the night. The pale moonlight shining through the underbrush of this great forest.

He was here on a mission, a mission to obtain more power than ever before. He wore one of his custom made sanrei necklaces. The necklace would repel any spiritual pressure and put great strain on Ireneus' body if he decided to train now. He planned to go to a small stream, with a waterfall at its base. Though wet, it would only make the hardships of training for five days straight excruciating, due to the physical and mental strain to come.
He at last arived on the area in which he had seeked. The moonlight shone on the calm rippled waters of the stream.

The time had come. He tried to summon his bow and failed to do so. Another try, he was succesful after a good minute of sumoning. Much to do he still had. he aimed his bow. And at his bodie's greatest physical strain, he fired a volley of six arrows. Not good enough. He had to keep trying until he finished this training.

((OOC: All who join are required to stay for five pages of rp if training. If just dropping in please drop out to your hearts extent))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training [only quincy may join if they so please]   Training [only quincy may join if they so please] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:56 am

*sigh*

A presence echoed out from the woods with this deep breath. Shirou felt alone at the moment. The Quincy forest was not very populated of late. There was a very dark feeling to this area without anyone being around. Shirou was pretty much wandering around seeing if any lost hollows were tearing the place up. He suddenly felt an extremely weak presence, what power was there was not very different than his own. He walked in the direction of the barely noticable Quincy presence.

Soon he found who it was. One of his allies, young Ireneus. "Still so young..." he said, "Why would he try to train so hard with an untested device?" He shook his head, and popped his shoulder and massaged his neck a bit before walking up to the desperately weakened Quincy. "You're doing it wrong young one," he said with a bore, "Trying to get an output with that necklace is useless. You should be practicing your ability to take the spirit energy in like normal as fast as you can." He looked at the sky. "If you can get a large amount of spirit energy is a short amount of time, you can release the most amount of attacks with the least effort when you finish."

Shirou hated playing sensei, it was such a snore-fest for him. No Quincy out there had it in them to succeed in his training regiment, which was 100 hollows per day... no less. This kid had the right idea, but if he was trying to get a faster output, he needed a faster input first.
Back to top Go down
Ireneus

Ireneus

PostSubject: Re: Training [only quincy may join if they so please]   Training [only quincy may join if they so please] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Ireneus, who lost his concentration as the quincy leader approached and advised him, deactivated his bow. And stared childishly at Shirou, he being the quincy vice had his fair share of will also. But he did as Shirou said, and leaped unto a boulder just a couple feet from the waterfall, the rock being damp, he sat and concentrated in absorbing his spirit energy, it took him about a good minute of concentration to get a good amount in. After letting out a sigh, he let go of the pressure, until it was back to his normal state of it. He slowly opened his eyes. Staring at Shirou, he said, "It seems that is an effective way of training head master Shirou."

The rather loud falling of tthe waterfall slightly muffled his voice. Until Ireneus stood up. And walked a small path behind the waterfall, and began to play with his necklace a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training [only quincy may join if they so please]   Training [only quincy may join if they so please] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:18 pm

Shirou scratched his head a bit and sighed once again. "I am the leader of our race, how could I not give my young vice leader advice on how his training works," he said. He looked at the waterfall and sighed. "There is a disturbace..." he said a moment or so after. He looked over his shoulder and saw a hollow. He frowned, "Adjuchas leveled, powers of instant regeneration," he said. He could tell obvious features like such with a glance. It was an easy thing for a master. He smirked a bit and said, "Power is a matter that can come from the soul itself, through honing what is truely what is powerful within."

The necklace around his neck began to glow, and a giant cross formed infront of him about seven feet tall and then is scattered around into about 8 probes that started moving towards the hollow. Suddenly the probes began to fire powerful blasts or reiatsu at the Hollow, and the beast screamed out and fell. Being rapidly shot from all sides and it eventually dissipated into nothing. Shirou's second bow reformed back to a necklace once again around his neck.

"The only power is skill," he said.
Back to top Go down
Ireneus

Ireneus

PostSubject: Re: Training [only quincy may join if they so please]   Training [only quincy may join if they so please] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:29 pm

"That is true, but if power is skill, then what is skill?" Ireneus said with a small smile on his face. Although he took it seriously. He played with the necklace around his neck, twisting the string, playing with it between his fingers. He found it quite entertaining.

As he appeared from behind the waterfall. He Hirenkyaku'd down next to Shirou. And landed lightly, although it was quiet. He did hear the Hollow roar. Too bad, maybe next time he would kill it. Although he would like to have some rock hard training. He looked at Shirou with a small pleading look. "Wanna train?" he said.

He pulled from the pocket of his black jeans a senrei necklace and offered it to Shirou, smirking lightly. "We both, can be unstoppable, friend." he said. Smirking.

He looked into the pale moonlight shining on them, just barely penetrating the cold night air.
He heard some rustling in the underbrush about ten meters away. He looked suddenly. Activated a selee shneider, and threw it towards the hollow that he had just identified. It pierced through the cold night air like an assasins dagger, and hit the hollow square in the mask. Although it did take a couple minutes to do all these things. better living than in a stomach of the enemy.,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training [only quincy may join if they so please]   Training [only quincy may join if they so please] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training [only quincy may join if they so please]
Page 1 of 1