Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
5th Division's training I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
5th Division's training I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
5th Division's training I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
5th Division's training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
5th Division's training I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
5th Division's training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
5th Division's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
5th Division's training I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
5th Division's training I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

5th Division's training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hunter

The Hunter

5th Division's training Empty
PostSubject: 5th Division's training   5th Division's training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:34 am

Hunter woke up in his bed out at the division headquarters. He had a rough night for he kept getting flashbacks of his past. The vision of his brother dying flashing repeatedly before his eyes and he couldn't sleep well because of that. DK then sat up from his bed then stood up as his blue colored blanket with a sword drawing on it dropped slowly to Hunter's eyes.

It was a thin blanket and it didn't really help with the cold, but DK never was one to be cold. The young reaper then yawned and walked toward his sliding door. He pushed the sliding door to the right and opened it just enough for Hunter to go through it. He then went into a room where a chair was sitting in the middle of the room with Hunter's Captain's robe on top of it. He walked toward it, his footsteps made loud squeaking sounds on the wooden floors. His room in the division headquarters was quite large, but empty. He grabbed his robe and put it slowly on top of his shoulders, but he didn't put his arms into its long lose sleeves. He then walked toward an open door where the sunlight could be viewed, but it was quite weak. He walked out into the sunlight and sighed and spoke" Why is there always sunlight?" he asked, but he always hoped at least one week there would be no sunlight at all.

He walked toward his division's training grounds. It was outdoors so he normally didn't go there for the unfortunate sunlight and it being outdoors. He walked toward it wearing his white robe, with the symbol of the 5th division on his back and wore a sort of black shinigami robe inside. He didn't see any fellow division members, but it was alright for Hunter not seeing any members. Instead he saw captains talking at his division's training grounds. He used flash step and appeared in a shadow blur right in front of the captains, but they did the same and disappeared. This was quite hard to understand, but were they planning on betraying the shinigami? Were they planning on getting rid of Hunter? Or were they just talking there randomly, but why did they suspiciously leave when Hunter arrived? this puzzled DK and he thought about the worst. He thought of what he saw, but it seemed that they weren't captains, but ordinary shinigami. DK thought they were captains for they were wearing white robes, but when he examined there faces in his memory they were no captains.

The young reaper then just shrugged his shoulders and decided to talk to the captain commander with this later, but he thought maybe they didn't notice Hunter. So, he was puzzled if he should alert the captain commander on a matter that might not be important. Should he and risk his reputation among the captains? If this was a false alarm many of the captains would laugh at Hunter. The young man then used flash step and pursued the shinigami he saw.

There reiatsu signature was engraved in Hunter's memory so he followed there reiatsu, but it seemed they were traveling in a group of four. He pursued them, but they were no match to a captains Flash step, especially Hunter's flash step for he was said to be the next captain of the 2nd division for his speed, but refused. DK then caught up with them and saw them jumping from the roof tiles of the seretei. He then asked" Why were you four talking suspiciously at my divisions training grounds?" he asked in a strong tone. They froze in there spots and the one in the front said" Well, we were sent here by the captain commander to check out your division" Hunter sighed out of relief and said" I will check up with him later, carry on" he said. DK then used flash step several times to return back to his division training grounds. He finally arrived and the place was quiet and empty, the only sound made were the chirping of birds from a tree nearby. He smirked, but he was happy at the silence and felt unfortunate for his division at the same time.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: 5th Division's training   5th Division's training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:50 am

DK then walked into the shining sunlight that shone on Hunter's long hair. He walked toward a dummy to train on he walked toward the dummy on there laid a wooden sword. Hunter smirked, but he left his zanpakutou at his home to rest. The young reaper was not one to bring his zanpakutou everywhere so he gives them time to rest. This worked out well for Hunter and Ikasu. Ikasu recently was roughed up on a dangerous mission including the menos forest. Gillion any kind were there.

DK and Ikasu fought em all off, but unfortunately Ikasu was somewhat injured. He then grabs the wooden sword by the the tip of it and says" Hmm, I haven't used a wooden sword so long I might destroy this if I'm not careful" he then chuckled a bit then threw it up in the air. It started flipping up in the air as it seemed like it was heading into the yellow sun, but it dropped soon enough. DK held out his hand and the hilt of the sword dropped next to his palm and he closed his hand to grab it. He then smirks and says" I still got it" he then examines the sword closely and carefully. He then puts the dull part of the wooden sword on his right shoulder and looked at the dummy and chuckled. He then holds the wooden blade above his head then slashed it downwards on top of the dummy's head. It was cut in half with one quick slash/shock wave made from the power DK put into the wooden sword.

DK always remembered to put his reiatsu into all of his attacks, even at simple training times like this. The wooden dummy or what looked like a scarecrow dropped on the ground. Hunter yawned and spoke" Ah, anymore dummies around?" a division member from the 4th division appeared who was a friend of DK's. DK asked" Hey, can you do something for me?" the 4th division member, Ryohei replied with" Of course, cap" Hunter added" Well, set up some dummies for me, quick" Ryohei nodded and saluted. The young reaper, Hunter then closed his eyes and waited for the other shinigami to prepare the dummies. The shinigami didn't hide his reiatsu so DK was sensing his reiatsu carefully and was able to predict his moves or even see his moves just by sensing his reiatsu.

The young reaper then heard the voice of the other shinigami" Well, there ready" in a split second, Hunter quickly opened his eyes preparing a bato jutsu with a wooden sword at high speed he saw dummies lined up with 10 dummies. He then ran toward it with some of his speed he drew his sword a bit each time he passed the dummies. When he finally passed all of them he had fully drawn the wooden sword which he put next to his right side. Hunter stood up and dropped the wooden sword on the ground he looked at the dummies closely and all at the same time, they dropped down on the ground. The 4th division member, Ryohei then started clapping and said" Wow, I haven't seen a portion of your power in awhile, DK" Hunter laughed and said" Really, you thought that was a portion of it?" both of them then laughed hard.
Back to top Go down
Tschune Sabure

Tschune Sabure

PostSubject: Re: 5th Division's training   5th Division's training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:06 am

Tschune was in her dream world in its comfort for so long that it had to end soon. Tschune was right her dream was coming an end just as she got to the good part, she had reached the legendary mountain of toast and thats were the dream ended. Tschune then awoke and new today she must go train at the divison headquaters/training grounds. Tschune slowly got out of bed and pulled on her outfit and with her zanpakto ( Yet To Be Registered ) headed towards 5th divisoion's grounds. Tschune passed alot of familair faces from the acacdemy and while she was skipping waved to them as she went along the old dusty roads in the city. Tschune arrived at the grounds skipping to see her new captain and began speaking to him in a cheerfull voice. " Hello Cap'n good to see you today how be chu?" Tschune was standing in the gleaming sunlight from way up above roasting in all it's glory. Tschune was thinking so much of toast after her dream that her craving had shot up very high like a smoker she needed toast now...
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: 5th Division's training   5th Division's training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:13 am

Hunter smirked and turned around to see the newcomer. He then waved a bit and said" Hey, up for training?" he asked hoping that she would say yes. The young shinigami then saw a dummy at the corner of the field. He then frowned and sighed. To the eyes of the other shinigami he seemed startled then disappeared in a second. He appeared right next to the dummy with his wooden sword right to his right. He then disappeared in a shadow blur, appearing in front of his lieutenant. The dummy then fell on the dusty ground part of the field where the grass stopped.

The young reaper then spoke" Unfortunately, all the dummies have been exterminated" he then smirks and says" Wanna spar with me?" he asked. DK then raised his wooden sword and put the dull part of it on his right shoulder. Hunter then speaks" So, you up for a spar?" he asked lazily, but the lieutenant would have an advantage for she would use a zanpakutou and Hunter a wooden sword, not to mention fighting in the shining sun.

He then yawns and looks at the yellow sun, it was close to sundown. It would take an hour for sundown to arrive, and the sun was weakening. DK then chuckles a bit and as he looked at his lieutenant closely somehow, he remembered his brother by looking at her. A flash of his brother's bleeding body at the hospital, and the scene on how he got hit by a car. He then shrugs his shoulders and smirks once more.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: 5th Division's training   5th Division's training I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:59 am

DK sensed a group of captains gathering and decided to check it out, but he already challenged one of his division's members.

The young reaper then says" Well, unfortunately, I need to meet with some captains right now, see ya" he then uses flash step and gets out of sight.

He appears in his small living room and on the other chair laid his Zanpakutou in wooden sword version. Hunter then grabs it by its wooden hilt then disappeared in a shadow blur. Appearing somewhere in the sereitei.

>EXIT POST TO SOMEWHERE ELSE<
Back to top Go down
kyroru

PostSubject: Re: 5th Division's training   5th Division's training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:32 am

kyroru strolls in with his hands behind his head as he lookes around. *man i wunder when my new division leader will be here i thought he said about this time to meet him* kyroru thought to himself. kyroru then went and took a seat. he sat there for a while and got bored. "man i cant stand not doing anything for this long." kyroru looked around and saw a peractic dummy. well i could get in some traning while i wait for him. kyroru went over to the dummy and began practicing.
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: 5th Division's training   5th Division's training I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:22 pm

kane had picked up his pace " I can't be late for my first training session" he thought to his self as he pressed his left shoulder to the door trying not to stand out. When the new reaper walked thru the door he was relived to see his captain was not yet there but there were a few people already there. So kane decided the would begin some warm ups while he waited the sun shining down on him made him feel spry and awake " only thing better would be a cool breeze " he casually thought to him self . As he began to warm up he began to think of his father " always pushing " he said in a low tone., hopefully the captain would be here soon kane was ready to be pushed, to grow and to train.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th Division's training   5th Division's training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5th Division's training
Page 1 of 1