Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Training of the Flames(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Training of the Flames(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Training of the Flames(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Training of the Flames(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Training of the Flames(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Training of the Flames(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Training of the Flames(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Training of the Flames(open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Training of the Flames(open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Training of the Flames(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dage Shibo

Dage Shibo

Training of the Flames(open) Empty
PostSubject: Training of the Flames(open)   Training of the Flames(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:12 am

The sweet dew that seemingly coated the grass and the massive body of the 11th Lt all seemed to be as one, the violent nature of Dage has always been a conflict for those who fight him. They see a brute mindless and wild uncontrollable only to kill is what most would think very few would see him as the one who pushes the limits of his own mastery of his body, but he tries endlessly to stem the hollow like rage that pushes him to pure rampage as he often does but sometimes he likes the feeling. As Dage sat rethinking his past battles seeing the things he could of done differently along with things he has done, still in a trance like state Dage began to act out one of the most intense fights he had ever had the slashes and strikes began to leave damage to the surrounding area. Deep gashes and grass flatten by the sheer force of each swing, time seemed to slow has Dage acted out each attack and each block to any one who would come across this would think Dage was insane but for those few who knew what this was would be willing to challenge Dage.
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Flames(open)   Training of the Flames(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:41 pm

The light flickered off and on over and over again in Shinjou's office. It was the only source of light in the room and it seemed to be wearing out. With every flash Shinjou grew more upset at the condition of his appliance. He had been experimenting and doing paper work, what he liked to called multitasking. Although, most of his attention was diverted to the experiments he dare not disappoint his Captain who was also the Captain Commander by not finishing his duties on time. As he progressed through his research and paperwork the light had become ever more frustrating. Half-way through his research he had to stop the constant flickering was giving his a headache. Shinjou had decided to get out for a breather. A walk could clear his head and he was in desperate need of some fresh air. If he was to be useful he would have to be in top shape, both mentally and physically. Even then he feared he would not be as useful as what was expected of him.

Shinjou opened his door to the hustle and bustle of the outside world. His office looked so cosy compared to this but he had to venture forth. With every step he took he felt more and more out of his habitat. People were talking over everyday matters all around him. The occasion shinigami greeted him but for the most part he was ignored. SHinjou was never a strong or brave shinigami in anyway and the fact that he thought so little of himself made it even clearer to others that he wouldn't be a great leader. Some even thought he was a terrible shinigami altogether and should not be a lieutenant, possibly a 8th seat but not a lieutenant. Shinjou's brains are what had progressed him so far and his loyalty to those around him whom deserved it. But many did not know this and treated him like a lower ranking shinigami even though he was at the rank of lieutenant. Even though he was not strong he was exceptionally good at predicting peoples moves and the perfect way to counter said moves.

A while after he had ventured from the safety of his warm, dark office he came across spiritual energy off in one of the training fields. It seemed to be that of a lieutenant much like himself, but this one seemed to be more of a fighter and less of a thinker by the wild bursts of attacks that flared his reiatsu. Shinjou assumed he was training and by the lack of another reiatsu signature he assumed he was alone. So Shinjou decided to pay the man a visit, to see what he was all about and to maybe possible make a new friend. Once within 100 yards of the man he saw his predictions were correct. Shinjou further approached the man trying to get his attention by waving in his direction. When he thought he had the man's attention he began to speak.

"Hello, I'm Shinjou of Squad 1 and judging by the badge on your arm you must be Dage Shibo of Squad 11. Nice to meet you," said Shinjou in a clam but loud voice trying to make sure the man heard him.

---->Exit
Back to top Go down
Dage Shibo

Dage Shibo

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Flames(open)   Training of the Flames(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:31 am

Due to random internet black out and the constant redoing of my Zan and seeing now your a captain this thread is dead srry for the wait and good luck as captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Flames(open)   Training of the Flames(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training of the Flames(open)
Page 1 of 1