Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Sono Ijirashii [The innocent] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Sono Ijirashii [The innocent] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Sono Ijirashii [The innocent] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Sono Ijirashii [The innocent] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Sono Ijirashii [The innocent] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Sono Ijirashii [The innocent] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Sono Ijirashii [The innocent] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Sono Ijirashii [The innocent] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Sono Ijirashii [The innocent] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Sono Ijirashii [The innocent]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanshou Gihara

Sanshou Gihara

Sono Ijirashii [The innocent] Empty
PostSubject: Sono Ijirashii [The innocent]   Sono Ijirashii [The innocent] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Name: Sono Ijirashii [The innocent]

Manifestation: A youthful and snake-like innocent creature equipped with a playful attitude but packs a wallop.

Release Phrase: "Frolic"

Level: Shikai

Family: Neutral/Reiatsu

Sealed Zanpacktou: A blue kataana with black trim and a blue/white tirangular hilt with a black diamond weaved handle.

[shikai]Released Zanpacktou:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: The user can manipulate his reiatsu to manifest reiatsu orbs that expel from the swords 5 bladed circles, a max of 350 orbs can be created at once and are controlled by the users will. These orbs float around the user with the size and characteristics of ordinary bubbles. These orbs cling to invading entities, energies and substances to slow and weaken them noticeably. These orbs cannot be absorbed, or disrupted but can be destroyed by the strength of shikai level and above techniques [It takes the user one post to create new orbs once destroyed] The orbs also have the properties to bend and reflect light for blinding and or concealing purposes, however a form of light must be present.

Name: Seishou Tekidans [Reiatsu Grenades]
Effects: The orbs around the user are scrambled randomly and are launched in the directions the user desires. These reiatsu grenades not only explode at the users will but also produce emp pulses that disrupt opposing reiatsu's and other energies in its vicinity, the pulse can also be used as form of sonar if need be. The explosions have immense strength and knock back capabilities making them a formidable force to be reckoned with.
Cool Down: 2 posts

Name: Kyuutai NouKou [Orb Density]
Effects: When the orbs around the user cling to entities, energies and or substances the user may elect to use this technique to alter the density of the clinging orbs. If density is increased, whatever the orbs are clinging to will be drug downward due the orbs increased weight for 5 seconds. If density is decreased the orbs will lighten whatever they cling to and cause it to rise like a helium balloon for 5 seconds. This technique can only alter trajectories moderately.
Duration: 2 posts Cool down: 3 posts

Name: Kyuutai Yoroi [Orb Armor]
Effects: The user may elect to scramble his reiatsu orbs and have them cling to him and obscure/hide his reiatsu if need be. The user may then elect to increase their density for added defense or lighten their density for faster movement. At any time the user may elect to detonate his orb armor and cause a 360 nova blast capable of knocking back anything in its wake in a 100 yard radius[Except the user]. If this is done the cool down of this technique is increased by 1 post for the remainder of battle, this increase in cool down will stack if used consecutively.
Duration: 3 posts Cool down: 4 posts
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Sono Ijirashii [The innocent] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sono Ijirashii [The innocent]   Sono Ijirashii [The innocent] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Ill approve this, But it is on my list of Red Flags. Only because I care Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

Sono Ijirashii [The innocent]
Page 1 of 1