Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) Empty
PostSubject: Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword))   Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:59 am

Name: Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai (The Death Arc Angel)

Manifestation: A dark mass taking the figure of a human.

Release Phrase: "Tis.. a same, rise up Mitsukai.. bring the darkness"

Family: Dark

Level: Shikai (Unless i can have bankai)

Sealed Zanpaktou:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: The scyth holds 5 red jems within the white blade blade.. each gem lighting up a dark masking red color.. more darkness emitts fromt he blade.. once all 5 gems light up.. only after 4 post of fighting with it.. circulating Reitsu throught he scyth.. darkness becomes somthing as if water.. Ezekiels abilite to manipulate it.. can draw out for 5
with a 3 post cool down...The reitsu flowing throug the blade a peice directly below the black blade just before the black metal peice.. is a bone looking peice with 2 jems ebidded inside once those 2 jems begin to light up if Ezekiel did not use the darkness for 6 posts waiting a fluse of Reitsu/sprital energy emitts as the blade begins to become close to becoming Bankai.. now flowing Reitsu throught he burst of Reitsu enables Ezekiel to use Darkness for 2 more extra posts.. 7 posts 5 post cool down... if Ezekiel still conserves his energy for just 2 more posts.. the final Gem located directly at the end of the black metal hilt peice will light up.. glowing red Ezekiels Reitsu flureshes with a Dark silver/black color.. as his darkness increases to full max.. the blade is ready to be made into Bankai only when all 8 gems are Lit up.. making a draw back for Bankai

Basicly
It goes like this.. for as much time as i take Circulating my reitsu through the Shikai.. is more power it gains...

4 posts of circulating- 5 posts of Darkness manipulation - 3 post cool down

6 posts of cirulating- 7 posts of Manip- 5 post cool down

8 posts of circulating - 9 posts of manipulation- 8 posts cool down

"Darkness"
the darkness that Ezekiel can manipulate is like a Black mass..i wouldnt want to call water but can be manipulated like water.. if that make sence..

Attacking-
I can use the darkness to hold an opponet.. or hit an opponet.. it gains enough energy to manifest into a somwhat solid substance able to attack..

Shikai tech.
Name:Smothering of darkness
Effect:Once the shikai is activated.. only when the gem is lit up can this be used.. covering himself in Darkness Ezekiel can be cloaked in black to the point no one can see him.. the darkness can also make small wepons.. This attack can be used on opponets.. smothering them to the point they cant see..
Duration and or Cooldown: 2 posts.. 2 posts cool down

Last edited by Daniel "Ezekiel" on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:08 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited the pic agian)
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword))   Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:08 am

So basically your Shikai ability is charge, use darkness, cooldown charge, use darkness cooldown?

If so, approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword))   Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:11 am

Yup ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword))   Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:04 am

Im changing my Shikai Abilite and Appearance

Shikai Ability: The Black bladed scythe has a single gem inside... Each post Daniels reitsu flows through it.. each post flowing his reitsu through the blade.. a Material like substance "Unknown" what exatcly it is... its a Dark appearance called "Darkness" that daniel can use to his abilite from the blade.. as his reitsu flows through it.. he can relese Darkness from the blade its self.... for as many post to a limit of 8 post.. of circulating,
Once his blade is at full potential the Gem in the middle of the blade will be fully lit up
if ezekiel does not use it to its full max he still must wait 4 posts before the blade can relese enough Darkness for him to Manipulate.

Basicly
It goes like this.. for as much time as i take Circulating my reitsu through the Shikai.. is more power it gains...

4 posts of circulating- 5 posts of Darkness manipulation - 3 post cool down

6 posts of cirulating- 7 posts of Manip- 5 post cool down

8 posts of circulating - 9 posts of manipulation- 8 posts cool down

PostSubject: Re: Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword))   Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:48 am

My Bankai

Bankai:
Spoiler:

Bankai Ability: In my bankai.. my scythe holds 8 gems within it.. each Gem holding a differnt concept ((Will describe in a short moment)) Daniel must spend a certain amount of time.. fighting, and flowing Reitsu through his blade... Starting at the tip to the bottom.. Each gem will light up softly when fully charged of reitsu, this blade also has the same abilites as the Shikai.. able to Manipulate Darkness.. but it happens in a differnt way

Each Gem holding a certain concept.. a Abilite can be used from each gem
though bonded together.. the abilites are only slight abilites.. nothing that will over power the opponet

Gem 1-4- Once these gems are unlocked there apart of the blade that would be considered the Legs of the blade, the first gem pushs daniels legs a little faster then normal.. but not enough to overwelm his opponet. Second gem flows reitsu throughout his arms.. making his strikes a little faster but not enough to overwelm or over use his power. Third Gem- this gem holds a differnt attaire.. it holds the abilite to push Daniels body farther.. not by a large amount.. but enough to make he seem like a strong opponet.. this gem can make Daniel keep going even if he has minor wounds. Forth stage- first stage complete, this stageall three other gems abilites go into 1.. making Daniels body faster, and a little battle ready.. By faster.. Daniel is able to make his slashes faster then normal.. and his movment faster then normal.

Gem 4-8-these gems only highten Daniels Sprital pressure/Reitsu by 10% each gem... once the 8th Gem is activated.. Daniels reitsu has gained 40% more then average.. meaning If Daniel were to relese 100% of his Sprital pressure and or Reitsu.. by all 8 gems being lit up..
daniels sprital pressure will be at 140% higher then many Shinigami.

How long does it take for the gem to activate?

Gem 1- 2 posts

Gem 2- 4 posts

Gem 3- 5 posts

Gem 4- 6 posts

Gem 5- 7 posts

Gem 6- 8 posts

Gem 7- 9 posts

Gem 8- 10 posts

Each gem activates over time.. once Daniel flowed his reitsu for 2 posts the gem activated..
thus taking 10 posts to achive the 8th gem

((Sidenote: In this Bankai stage the darkness is manipulated by each gem activated for so many post))

Gem 1- 4 posts

Gem 2- 5

Gem 3- 6

Gem 4- 7

Gem 5- 8

Gem 6- 9

Gem 7- 10

Gem 8- 11

((Once the posts are up.. its takes 1 posts below that number to recharge example
4 posts - 3 posts recharge- 11 posts- 10 post recharge))

Bankai Abilites:
Name: Zetsumei zenbozu
effect: When atleast 4 gems are activated.. Daniel can take his blade flowing reitsu into a certain spot.. he drops the Scythe.. dropping into what seems to be water.. a flood of darkness flows upon Daniel ((Similar to byakuyas Flower pedals)) he is able to use it to attack once done the darkness flows back into daniels body and his Sealed formed Zanpukuto forms into his hand
Duration and or cool down: 5 posts - 3 posts cool down

Name:Sphere of the dark
Effect: Takeing his Bankai.. Daniel closes his eyes.. flowing darkness into the ground.. the sourrounding area around Daniel adn his opponet flows into a sphere of darkness.. the opponet is unable to see anything.. this attack only obtained by all 8 gems being lit up.. Daniel will still have his Bankai activated
Duration and or cool down: 5 posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword))   Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:45 am

Math! There is too much of it here... Took me a while to actually figure out how everything works. But, it's all approved. That is, unless someone else says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword))   Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sono Zetsumei Enko Mitsukai ((Ezekiels sword))
Page 1 of 1