Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Isaac's Res... (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Isaac's Res... (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Isaac's Res... (Finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Isaac's Res... (Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Isaac's Res... (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Isaac's Res... (Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Isaac's Res... (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Isaac's Res... (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Isaac's Res... (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Isaac's Res... (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

Isaac's Res... (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Isaac's Res... (Finished)   Isaac's Res... (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:34 am

Name: Soñardragón (Dream Dragon)

Release Phrase: "Drift Away"

Represent: A Dragon

Element: Illusions/Sound

Sealed Description: A simple katana. This katana consists of a 3 foot long blade, chrome like several others. The hand guard is gold, with a cloud shape. The handle, is chrome blue, and it hollow on the inside, because it serves as a flute. This flute is indestructable by any normal means, like impact or anything that could break a flute.

Released Description: The mask fragment on the top of Isaac's head, expands out and creates an eyeless dragon skull, with horn-like spikes and a frilled lizard-like mane pointed back. A spikey spinal cord arches down his spinal column, and goes outwards with a measured 4 foot long tail. Widespanned wings emerge out from his back.

His main ability of this is the power to be able to create any instrument from his flute. This is actually like the ability to transform his flute which is made from a bone like material, and from this he can create small instruments in a half of a post (Woodwinds, lutes, mandolins, ukeleles and stuff that small). He can create average sized instruments in 1 whole post.(Guitars, Sitars, Trumpets, things of that size range) And it takes 2 posts to make advanced or large instruments.(Piano, Tuba, Bass, Large Drums)

The other power, is that he can completely distort the reality of anyone who hears his music. Using soundwaves and his innate ability, he can unleash illusions to those who hear the sounds of whatever instrument he plays. Of course, the instrument with the widest range of sounds can only have the most devastating illusions. None of the pain the enemy feels in these is real, but real pain will dispell any illusion. Otherwise the enemy will have to suffer a full 3 posts of whatever illusion Isaac places on them. The illusions are not interchangable within their durations, however, Isaac can place a different illusion on different people with the same melody. He can also choose who suffers the illusion while anyone who doesn't suffer the illusion hears a nice musical melody.

Ultimate Ability/Attack:
Pianissimo: This requires the use of a piano. Isaac plays the piano with a wild flurry of notes that still manage to sound like a song. When he does this he places anyone he chooses into an illusionary world, while their body remains useless. When he does this, he can control every aspect of that world for the next three posts. However, when the illusion is finished, the piano instantly shrinks back to a flute.

Innate Ability: He can turn any soundwave into distortion in the air and cause enemies to feel extremely dizzy, and cause other flu-like symptoms. This also causes any anyone to see double like it is an illusion, for 3 posts. This can effect anyone within 300 meters of Isaac instantly, and 1000 meters within a few moments, 2 posts, unless they high-tail it out of range (<< Only works at this range with loud instuments[tuba, flute, something you hear from such a distance when played loudly)

Techniques:

Sidestep- A simple illusion that makes Isaac look exactly one foot to the left to the enemy, than he really is. This causes the enemy to get confused and makes it harder to aim at Isaac. Lasts 3 posts. 2 post cooldown thereafter.

Twin Dragons From the Abyss- This illusion is rather powerful. Isaac only needs to clap his hands for this one. When the enemy of his choosing is caught in the illusion, he appears to unleash a black energy wave from his left hand and white for the right. These take the shapes of two dragons, and if the black one swallows them they see their past and life flash before their eyes, and believe they are having a death experience. However, if they are swallowed by the white one, they think they are in a black nothingness and see a small light, and causes them to think they are dying. This illusion will last until the enemy's flashing is over(three posts), or walks towards the light. Cooldown thereafter is equal to how long it took to break the illusion or until the next topic. Note, the enemies afflicted by this don't really die at all.

Binding Tree Death- Isaac's target will believe a large tree appeared behind them and that large branches have wrapped around their body, restricting their movement. Isaac will then approach the target, which will seem like he appeared from the same or another tree to the victim, and attack the captured opponent. While this is an illusion, the attack itself is real, since it mimics inside the illusion what is happening in reality. Reiatsu-based attacks cannot be used while this illusion is active. This lasts until he strikes the opponent.

Last edited by Isaac Jiroua on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Res... (Finished)   Isaac's Res... (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:32 am

I HAVE FINISHED IT!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Res... (Finished)   Isaac's Res... (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Sound is universal none the less, so therefore either make the soundwaves emitted from your weapon visible, or make it so that the sound has a set range it can travel.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Res... (Finished)   Isaac's Res... (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:10 pm

I added a range, but it already was visible. It distorts the air. (See Innate Ability for editations and description)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Res... (Finished)   Isaac's Res... (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Don't Gm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Res... (Finished)   Isaac's Res... (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isaac's Res... (Finished)
Page 1 of 1