Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
A captain's pride I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
A captain's pride I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
A captain's pride I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
A captain's pride I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
A captain's pride I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
A captain's pride I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
A captain's pride I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
A captain's pride I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
A captain's pride I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

A captain's pride

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

A captain's pride Empty
PostSubject: A captain's pride   A captain's pride I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:44 am

Walking the barracks again, for so long he tried to forget the feeling of having every one staring at you when you walked by, but now instead of seeing the man that let his former captain just walk away from her duties, they saw a new man a powerful man, a captain. Walking through small crowds just to watch them part like Mose and the red sea was getting kind of to be entertaining for Ice. Turning left as he headed to his new office, stopping at the door and staring at it. It was a mix of feelings in side of Ice, to knock was instinct pounded into his head by years of loyal service but to just walk in was his right now that he had achieved captaincy. With a breathe of relaxing air, Ice entered into his office to see an all ready impressive sized pile of papers. "What a crappy first day." shaking his head as he picked up the top sheet and started to lazily read through it. It was a form asking for his permission to use the 11 squad as protection for a training mission to the world of the living. Apparently they were going to do the hollow elimination course. Signing off on it to use the 11 squad, but only allowing them to take a few of his squad members. He continued to pick up sheet after sheet, and after a short 30 minutes he had managed to go through to dent the pile of paper work. Putting his head down, than lifting it up as he knew it was time. Ice moved to the captains seat, pushed out from the desk and sat down in it. Grinning as he knew he had done it, His goals reached. Ice picked up a few more sheets off the top of the pile of paper work and rushed through them. Looking to the clock on the wall, it was time to get some form of training in for the day. "i wonder where my Lt. is?" walking out of the office, than through the hallways of the squad 11 headquarters. "Any ideas drago where we might find him?" looking down to his zanpakuto. Closing his eyes as drago started to speck, "well when we were promoted from seated officer to Lt. we traveled every inch of our old barracks just to get a feel for the place. I'm sure thats were he is now. If we wait in the office than he'll have to come to us to get his orders for the day." sighing as Ice made his way back to the captains office, going straight to the captains chair leaving the door wide open.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

A captain's pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: A captain's pride   A captain's pride I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Exiting
Back to top Go down

A captain's pride
Page 1 of 1