Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Niiro's Ress' I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Niiro's Ress' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Niiro's Ress' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Niiro's Ress' I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Niiro's Ress' I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Niiro's Ress' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Niiro's Ress' I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Niiro's Ress' I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Niiro's Ress' I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Niiro's Ress'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niiro Ryuu

Niiro Ryuu

Niiro's Ress' Empty
PostSubject: Niiro's Ress'   Niiro's Ress' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:40 am

Name: Demonio Lobos de Muerte (Demon Wolf of Death)

Release Phrase: Rechazar la Luz (Reject the Light)

Represent: Wolf

Element: Darkness

Sealed Description: it's an eight foot long scythe with a red blade that is 4ft on one side and 3ft on the other side. On the end towards him there is a short blade concealed within the end. The blade of the short blade is 10inches and is pitch black. This blade is also made of dark energy.

Initial Release:

Released Description: His entire body turns black and armory except for his face and hair. His hair turns white and his face remains his original color. His hands and feet turn into claws that can match steel and cut through stone. He has two 2ft long red blades coming out of both of his forearms. The blades are connected to each other so it looks as if it is just one 4ft long blade on each arm. The blades are just as sharp as his claws.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Acabado Oscuridad: Eclipse Garra (Finishing Darkness: Eclipse Claw) By releasing all of the dark reiatsu energy in his body and focusing it to either one or both of his arms he creates a (or two) giant claws that envelope his arm(s). After he has the giant claw he has two options: he can either clap his hands together to form a giant shock wave made from the dark reiatsu that goes out 15m and spreads 10m, or he can go for an physical attack that if either claws, if he has two, hits his opponent it will send the dark reiatsu directly through wherever they were hit. If they hit something else then the reiatsu is sent into that object which could like destroy it depending on how strong it is. 7 post cooldown

Innate Ability: His scale-like skin lifts up to release a dark, black-like reiatsu energy that can form into solid objects (like a claw, etc..), although he can't form any hand held items.

Technique(s):

1. Negro Lobos Clon (Black Wolf Clone) Released - After releasing the dark energy from underneath his scale-like skin, he lets the dark energy bulge up together to form a 4ft high, 3ft wide wolf. If they are hit then they will disappear basically turning into the reiatsu in the air.
1-4 wolves; can last for 8 post; 2 post cooldown after destruction of all the wolves

2. Oscuro Bala Explosión (Dark Bullet Explosion) Released - by opening the palm of his hand which causes his scale-like skin to point forward which then release small bullets made of dark energy that can hurt someone depending on where they are hit, and move faster than a normal Bala. These bullets create small explosions if they touch anything other dark energy. The more bullets that hit, the more damage that will occur.
10-45 bullets; 0-20m; 3 post cooldown

3. Oscuro Energía: Hoja Extensión (Dark Energy: Blade Extension) Sealed/Released - Sealed: by forcing his reiatsu into the short blade in his scythe he can extend the length of it to reach far objects. Released: by extending dark energy, a.k.a. dark reiatsu, into the the blades on his forearm he can extend their lengths to reach further objects (doesn't increase sharpness).
Sealed - 11in-12ft; Released - 3-14ft

Last edited by Niiro Ryuu on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niiro Ryuu

Niiro Ryuu

Niiro's Ress' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niiro's Ress'   Niiro's Ress' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Niiro Ryuu

Niiro Ryuu

Niiro's Ress' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niiro's Ress'   Niiro's Ress' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Bump twice
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Niiro's Ress' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niiro's Ress'   Niiro's Ress' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Kuroi, one question, the innate ability or something, its pretty strong, the shockwave thing. ITs kinda overpowered, so put more limits on it.
Back to top Go down
Niiro Ryuu

Niiro Ryuu

Niiro's Ress' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niiro's Ress'   Niiro's Ress' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

Niiro's Ress' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niiro's Ress'   Niiro's Ress' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:49 am

Approved, I guess. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Niiro's Ress' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niiro's Ress'   Niiro's Ress' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niiro's Ress'
Page 1 of 1