Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Begone... [Private]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Begone... [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Fools, Fools they are. The Soul Society has fallen into a foolish system comparable to the human government system referred to as Laissez-faire. Laissez-faire refers to the style of government in which the government doesn't regulate the businesses, therefore the Captain Commander doesn't regulate his divisions and their duties. In Zeroshin's mind this was utterly foolish and had to be taken care of quickly. Zeroshin would perform actions that would lead away from these foolish systems for the bad, not, but for the good of the Shinigami of the Soul Society. It was simple, the man would do what he thought was best to stop the Gotei's duties and make them more effective to serve their initial purpose in this courtship of souls. In order to do so, Zeroshin would simply have to await the accompany of confidants.

(Small post, sorry I'm busy x.x)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:38 am

Hunter was running through the sereitei. Walking around he saw many shinigami pass him with the utter most respect. Hunter thought to himself" Hmm, it seems everybody is in a hurry these days." walking around some seated officers from the eleventh division passed by. First division members wearing the white overcoat though it was for Captains. He felt disgusted at that though he never truly underestimated his enemies, he thought about the lazy captain commander. A useless captain commander indeed. He seemed like a buffoon to Hunter's eyes as he watched him in fights and meetings.

Even Hunter would be better as the captain commander, if only there were someone else who sided with him. He was walking around, but he wondered where the captain's were. The meeting he arranged was a catastrophe. The captain commander didn't appear, but there was a meeting in place, but Hunter didn't accept the summons of the commander. The young reaper was not one to be loyal to the so called captain commander. All the other captains would do better, even the kido corps captain. The kido corps captain seemed useless to DK. DK wearing his sleeveless white coat under it was a white shirt. He had his hand on his sword holding it tightly by its hilt. It was in wooden form and the shinigami that passed by laughed, they didn't know what power Ikasu wielded. If they did, they would be scared. Shaking from the fearsome power of Ikasu.

Ikasu was a shadow illusion type zan. His skills with it was impeccable. They were in perfect sync whenever they fought. Looking at Ikasu closely in wooden form. He wondered around aimlessly searching for captains that had yet to arrive at the Commander's meeting. Searching the entire soul society for the spiritual pressure of a captain. Then he felt a weight on his shoulders, heavy, he crouched. He sensed an intruder. A ryoka? How can that be? He shook his head and decided to walk. He sensed the reiatsu was near him, it was to the left around fifty meters. He turned to the left wall and jumped on top, stepping on a tile, he searched around, seeing all the reapers running around. He then caught site of a captain, but it was too far, he could only see the white overcoat. He then stepped on the roof tile harder with his right leg. Putting his left foot in front then crouching down a bit, he disappeared, dust appeared at the roof tile. A shadow blur too. He appeared twenty five meters forward in the sky. Then he landed on the wall of the roof. His left foot was in front his right leg at the back and disappeared once more with a shadow blur.

DK appeared right above the captain then he could see clearly, it was the third division captain, Zeroshin Hakura. He landed on a wall in front of the captain. Turning around he then jumped on the ground in front of him. He then spoke" Ey, Zero. You notice how lazy the commander is?" laughing a bit. His zanpakutou ikasu then was surrounded by blue reishi. Circling it, then it covered the zanpakutou entirely, then Ikasu was glowing with blue, when it stopped it was now a katana inside a sheath. Hunter held it by the hilt and placed the zanpakutou on top of his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:31 am

Zanza had been following his captin the entire time useing his Zanpaktos ability to keep up. Zanza wasnt as fast as the captin so he had to use his gravity control to keep up. Zanza watched as DK landed atop one building befor hitting the ground Zanza turned down the gravity so he floated down beside the captin as if he was on the moon. Zanza adjusted the large blade on his back. Zanza wasnt yet used to constantly carrying its weight.
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:05 pm

As the sun crept over the mountains in the distance Shinjou worked hard to complete his experiment. He had completely lost track of time not knowing whether it was morning or night. He kept no reminds of the time in his office; no clock or windows so he could not be distracted while he worked. Shinjou had no intention of putting any in anytime soon either because he liked the way it looked. Even though to most people his office looked more like an interrogation room then anything he thought of it as home. Every time he walked into his office his fear and self-doubt left him and were replaced by happiness and joy or at least the happiest he got nowadays. Shinjou had tried to bloack all emotions but occasionally after a long day away from his "home" he would let one slip as he entered. He was quite bad had hiding most of his emotions although, most of the time he did suppress all the better ones like pride, joy and happiness. Even some of the worse ones he would suppress like rage and anger. Even though he failed at most attempts to hide his emotions he would soon become quite good at it.

As the sun continued on it's journey to the middle of the sky Shinjou hooked up his latest patient. A person lay on his cold metal table in front of him with an I.V attached to his wrist. The man was as white as a ghost as some would say but he was not yet dead. Shinjou was experimenting with keeping people alive longer after they had almost died. It was experimenting with several drugs and poisons derived from plants found in both the human realm and here in Soul Society. Shinjou had made little progress but, he remained ever determined. He had set a goal for himself and he was there to see it through. It was just on his way to a breakthrough when he received a hell butterfly from the Captain Commander asking him to join the other Captains for a meeting. So he quickly made his way to the door making sure the patient was covered up appropriately. As he opened the door the burst of light from the outside world felt as if it were going to blind him but he did not let this deter him from reaching his destination.

Shinjou walked hastily to where the Captains meeting was set to take place when he noticed that there were two Captain level reiatsu signatures grouped together away from the assigned area. He decided to take a slight and quick sidetrack from reaching the meeting he was sure no one would matter. Shinjou was walking with such hast that he almost began to jog but he slowed when he grew closer to the two shinigami. As he approached their position he noticed that it was Captain Hakura of the third Division and Captain DK of the fifth division. How odd to see two Captains and a lieutenant gathered in one spot while a meeting was in progress in another. Shinjou thought it best to see what they were up to so he moved within hearing range and listened in. They would be able to see him from his positon and know his intentions but he didn't want to directly interfere with thier current conversation and thought it only polite to wait until they had finished to ask them about the meeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 pm

OCC:Actually have a more important matter to attend to so gotta go sorry.

Zanza glanced to his captin quickly befor speaking. "Sorry sir but i just rembered a mission i need to attened to." Without waiting for a response Zanza leapt atop a near by building and took off running.

OCC: To avoid double posting im just going to edit this one.

Zanza floated down to the point he had been standing before. Takeing the blade off his back and holding it up beside him. Zanza Hefted the mand to stand in front of him. "Mission complete, sir."
Back to top Go down
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:03 am

Kuroi had remained unconscious. He had opened his eyes to blurry vision. "Unnnngh.....huh? Where am I!? Damnit can't get to my seele schneider....
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:07 am

Hunter puts a smirk on his face, walked next to his lieutenant and whispered in his ears" Interrogate the quincy, persuade him to work for us, I am planning a coup d'état... I will be back shortly" he then disappears in a shadow blur. Appearing thirty five meters away in the sky. He was heading some place. He landed on a roof, a tile fell off and one of the members of the sixth division appeared, he disappeared in a shadow blur once more, these foolish reapers. Do they just accept anyone of the block? The system of the shinigami these days disgusted him. He was going to hueco mundo to meet with the primera and talk with him about an alliance to take over the soul society.

Stopping suddenly he forgot that he needed the 12th division captain to do this. He used flash step once more appearing somewhere near the 12th division captain. Landing right next to him he then grabbed him by the left arm and disappearing. Then as he ran across the place he said" Bring us to Hueco Mundo, there is an urgent mission there, I need your help." he then disappeared.

[ Crappy post here. XDD hehe]
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Shinjou watched carefully as the events before him unfolded. As the quincy was dragged into the spotlight he stood straight and moved a step forward. Shinjou had always been interested in the Quincy and Bounte races. He found it quite intriguing how they could absorb reiatsu and use it to amplify their powers. If Shinjou could find how to use this for himself he would have made teh greatest discovery in the history of the shinigami and they would finally become the mots superior race in all of the realms. They would finally be feared by even the Espada and Shinjou would be the one that made the dream come true. If only he could get his hands on that Quincy, he was even out cold but there was two Captains and a lieutenant standing around him and they were still talking.

Then Shinjou saw his moment when one of the Captains started to shupon'd away so he began to walk towards the Quincy. He was within spitting distance when out of no where the man reappeared beside him and grabbed him by the arm quickly teleporting away again. When they appeared back into the sight of lesser shinigami the man told him he needed to get him to the land of the Espada. At first Shinjou was shocked by this statement but then he remembered something being said about getting an alliance with the Arrancar. He then quickly and cautiously nodded his head brushing off the man's hand gently but yet forcefully. Shinjou then just realized his mistake. He had just showed the emotion of fear. With this realization he quickly glipsed through his memory realizing that he had shown many a time fear when he thought it was caution. Others must of thought of him as weak and pathetic and that was the opposite he was striving for, Shinjou was hoping to let logic being the only guiding force in his decisions and he had so far failed to do so. From now on he would continue to try to wipe the other emotions as well.

So with this new found realization, he stood into a more confident position moving his neck right than left causing a snap noise to be heard when he moved his neck left. Shinjou then straightened his Captain's haori from the grab that had just occurred as he repositioned his zunpakuto to it's original position. He then moved his head so he was looking directly into DK's eyes almost as if he was starring into his soul as he began to speak. "If you wish to get to Huceo Mondo, you will have to fallow me to my office. But with all due respect I would highly advise against it. The Espada are known to not enjoy the company of the Shinigami and they will notice the pessence of a Captain," said Shinjou with a calm and cold tone.

After uttering out the last word Shinjou shupon'd onto the next rooftop, continuing this process until he had reached his Division. He jumped down from atop the roofs onto the porch beside his office. Shinjou entered the Division Headquarters with a cold look upon his face. He was still afraid of everything but he was trying very hard for it not to interfere with his decisions. As he opened the door to his office a shinigami started to speak but he quickly motioned for him not to speak. Shinjou left the door open for the Captain he assumed had followed him but waited until it was closed to move his desk with the still body atop it to reveal a trap door beneth it. "Pay little attention to the body if you will," said SHinjou as he passed by the almost corpse. He opened the trap door letting teh one dim light in the room cast an ominous glow downards. Shinjou grabbed onto what looked to be a ladder as he started to descend into the unkown.

Once at the bottom Shinjou flicked a light switch beisde him revealing what was underneath. There were various machines throughout the large underground room. Some flashing buttons and dim glowing lights hanging from the celling lighted the far corners of the room. On the other side of the room a large door with what seemed to be a black spiral on it stood touching the some twenty foot celling. Shinjou walked beside the door to a control panal looking back to the man who he assumed was fallowing him and started to speak.

"Once again I must advise against this," said Shinjou.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:29 pm

Hunter put a smirk on his face" Well, they definitely will sense the presence of one captain, but what about two captains?" putting a smile on his face he ran toward the 12th division captain, the door was behind him. Grabbing his left arm once more the jumped through the door and into the world of the espada.

[ Not in the mood. ]
Back to top Go down
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Kuroi had listened to everything. He heard hollow and his eyes flared with rage " IF YOU THINK I'M WORKING FOR THOSE SONS OF BITCHES!" he said, acting not like himself since he was usually quiet. He had referred to the hollow. "THINK AGAIN! I WILL BE UNDER NO HOLLOW! ...Sorry. I just remember the past. Now, who am I serving if I join? I ask for all details."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Zanza stared at the quincy for a moment. "Are you stupid?" Zanza asked aloud. "Ugh never mind lets just go. Zanza grabbed the mans collar and began to drag him as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Shihouin

Kyle Shihouin

Location : in his office looking out the window with a bored expression.

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Ripper was waiting outside for Zanza to their Captain know they completed the mission. Ripper wasn't to pleased at the fact the mission didn't prove to be a challange, it proved to be a really easy job with little trouble. As Ripper waited for Zanza he kept biteing his lower lip in annoyance, he was praying Zanza wasn't going to take all credit for the mission, after all they were a team composed of two elites. Salvador then folded his arms then leaned back against the wall beside the door.

The reason Salvador was hoping he didn't take all credit was because he experanced it once before with another Lieutenant. Ripper closed his eyes for a few seconds. Kyle then began to think, as his eyes closed he could feel a slightly warm breeze blow by him, it was nice. Kyle may have acted like someone who didn't care about much but he still loved the feeling of a calm warm breeze, and the sounds of leafs being rattled from the wind. It was all that reminded him of his family which had been taken away from him.

Ripper calmly opened his eyes as he saw Zanza walk out with the prisoner. Kyle let a small chuckle out as he saw the face of the Quincy; it looked like he didn't know what the hell was happening. Ripper then pushed himself off the wall and headed towards Zanza. "Hey Zanza. So did the Captain tell us our next orders?" Ripper asked as he walked up beside Zanza. After doing so he looked back at the Quincy with a bored look on his face. Ripper hoped this man wouldn't look him in the eyes if he did the man might see something he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:49 pm

( my post?)

Kuroi had finally grabbed for his Seele Schneider. He hid it so the two shinigami didn't see it, as the reiryoku charged. Due to S.S. being a area of reiatsu, the seele would be thicker than usual. No time for a bow. " I am sorry for the trouble I am causing you." Kuroi had then attempted to stab Zanza in the back with the Seele. It was not at the heart so it wouldn't kill him if succeeded in doing so. " Now, why interrogate somebody if they know nothing? And if you want to go against shinigami, I don't really care for them. But I do not, I repeat, DO NOT want to be dragged. please and thank you." Kuroi said, stopping his stab. The seele was just to get the man's attention so he could tell him that. The reiryoku discharged and he dropped the seele.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Shihouin

Kyle Shihouin

Location : in his office looking out the window with a bored expression.

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Ripper looked at the Quincy with a emotionless face as if he hadn't just tried to attack Zanza. "Your right...Zanza I leave him to you I have to go do something." Kyle said patting Zanza on the back before walking away.

OOC: EXIT.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Hunter eyed his lieutenant then saw that the quincy tried to stab him. He then spoke" Bakudo # 61: Rikujōkōrō " six light rods supposedly came around the quincy, then the young man walked towards him. Clapping a bit and said" Hmm, that wasn't a good idea at all." putting a smile on his face he then pushes the quincy down and drops on the ground.

DK crouched down a bit with his smirk then put his index finger on the Quincy's chest and said" Well, sorry, but... Hado # 4: Byakurai" lightning gathered around his finger and it was shot. Then walking away and said" Sorry, but you really shouldn't try that." then adding "Bakudo # 75: Gochūtekkan" iron pillars gathered around the quincy as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Such delight came to Zeroshin's mind as he noticed the flock of Shinigami joining him in his location. As Zeroshin noticed this happening, he closed his eyes peacefully and stood there quietly for a moment, just so he may debate his thoughts. Whether or not he would tell the Shinigami isn't what mattered; it's whether they attacked him or not and if a combat tactic would have to be formulated at the time. A smart-ass smirk formed itself across Zeroshin's smooth, red lips and as his eyes began to open he began to quickly realize just whom he was dealing with. How did Zeroshin know these people? Simple; Zeroshin's mind was like a river of information so that meant he knew everything there is to know about the Soul Society and the Shinigami themselves. The Fifth Division Captain, a heartless, quiet and serious man; the curious, intelligent, and shy Twelfth Division Captain Shinjou and last but not least the strategic Fifth Division Lieutenant Zanza. Once Zeroshin's eyelids had opened fully, the dialog began.

"Hello Fellows. I am Zeroshin Hakura, Third Division Captain for those of you who do not know me. My mindset has grown to a particular stage; I do not want to be Adrewd's servant and quite frankly I wish to take action against the fool. I plan to leave the Soul Society by slaughtering the Central 46 and leaving this Courtship of Souls. For now the number of Shinigami is to large for us to take on, but if we seek Alliances then we will overcome this baboon." Zeroshin stated.

The situation was clear, actions had to be taken or else the Soul Society would remain in this Laissez-Faire type of situation and not a soul in the court would take action, pathetic if you ask Zeroshin. After he was finished with his dialog Zeroshin's bangs dropped from his forehead to his eyes and a casting shadow of his bangs would cover them up. A flock of crows began to fly in the sky and emit their signals/sounds all over the sky. It was clear, the God of Crows has arrived.

[a bit crappy, I'm sorry ADHD here Lol]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Hunter smirks and folds his arms a bit and says" Hmm, I guess I will help you.... Though I have a wish I would like you to fulfill.... There is a captain that has always tormented me when I was just at the academy... You know him as Tosu Egawa. I would want your help in destroying him." his face turned into a heartless expression and said" If you betray me, you die." his voice seemed grim at the end of it. Then pointing his index finger to a fly.

His voice was stern and his eyes were lazy then he spoke, closing his eyes" Hado # 4: Byakurai" shooting lightning from his finger tip it burnt the fly into nothing. Then he opened his eyes and looked at Zero and said" That will be the result of you if you betray me." his serious heartless look. Then turning around to look at his lieutenant" Zanza, do whatever you want with the quincy." turning around he then stared Zero down. Adding then " Do you agree?" his right eyebrow rose.

[ Half asleep. ]
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:16 am

SHinjou watched quietly from the sidelines with a particular intrest in everyone of them. With every new shinigami Shinjou grew more and more interested in the conversation. He didn't quite know what they were talking about until the third Division Captain arrived and spoke. His assumptions were correct and they were planning on betraying Soul Society. Shinjou stepped one foot forward as they continued their conversation. He longed to do his research on the Quincy and he was prohibited from achieving his full potential while under the watchful eye of the Central 46. He couldn'd do what he wanted and this made him slightly mad at the Shinigami leadership but what drew him over the edge to even consider joining forces with the others. Long story short a while ago his Captain had betrayed Soul Society and he had been blamed for his actions and thus at the time had been disallowed from attaining Captainship and another had been promoted. It was only after continues debating and a failed Captain tthat he was allowed to take the position. Shinjou still held a grudge for this and so he was considering joining them and this would also allow him to further block himself from all emotions.

Shinjou continued to hold his tongue as he watched the Quincy. He wanted to study the Quincy and this could be the perfect experience not only to strengthen his resolve but also to make the breakthrough he was waiting for. Perhaps if they wished for him to join to a certain extend he could obtain the Quincy if he didn't join them which would indeed be a rare oocurence. The Quincy hated the Shinigami because of the war so long ago and he could never see one joining forces with them so he might just get the chance to stidy him he would just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:14 pm

(Assuming I should post)

Kuroi had felt extreme pain, and with his head turned, he mumbled, "I...was...trying...to...get...his...attention....I...found...it...rude...to..drag..me...". After, the bleeding intesified. Only his last words would come out before he fell unconscious. "If you.....can...give..me reason....I will join...I really don't have anything...against...you-" he was saying, as his eyes closed, falling into a deep sleep. Kuroi hoped to live and get revenge against hollows. But the only thing he could rely on was what he said. It was VERY important so he had to say it.

(Btw, I am NOT going to die. Because If you read my full post, it said that is was to get his attention. I will complain if I am going to die.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:21 am

OCC: Shin we get it your not dead.

Zanza had been watching the whole time. He had no real intrestin the qunicy but he could tell by the look in the other captins eyes he wanted him badly. Zanza threw the man at the captins feet. "All yours" Zanza turned and took off.

Exit--->
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:26 pm

As the Quincy rose and speak. Shinjou was quite surprised that a Quincy would betray his own kind and side with their sworn enemies for so little. This was truly a magnificent experiment and Shinjou would try to make the most of it. Perhaps, whilst trying to probe the Quincy and devour their secrets it could turn him into the perfect soldier. Shinjou could make him faster and stronger and he could maybe even develop a sort of computer chip to make him completely obedient. As Shinjou thought of the dastardly deeds he would later preform from who he assumed to be Zanza the fifth Division lieutenant threw the Quincy into Shinjou's direction and said that the Quincy was under his control. Shinjou was both surprised and enjoyed but this turn of events and he thought it amazing how someone would just through a perfectly good hostage at him but he was not the one to question, Shinjou had other plans in mind.

As Shinjou leaned in to inspect the newly found test subject, he realized he was smiling. Shinjou quickly ended the emotion knowing that he had once again let another emotion slide and next time he would have to be less clumsy. But he need not fret about that now, he had to confront the Captain known as Zeroshin about his plans. After seeing what he was up against with the Quincy he rose back to his previous position and turned his attention towards the other Captains standing together.

"Before, you continue if I may I would like to interrupt. From what I see you want to overcome the current hierarchy but I would like to know exactly what you're plan on doing. Before you go and activate your plan everyone needs to know what their part is or else aligning with you would be absolutely foolish. Also, if you could tell me what your "end game" plan is I would greatly appreciate it," said as he realigned his Captain's haori so it was perfectly straight on his back.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:36 am

DK nodded and said" Zero.... Lets kill the captain commander... Now... Follow me..." The man said and shadow blurred away.. Appearing somewhere twenty five meters toward the first division headquarters.... Disappearing once more, his haori blew with the wind, he was fast... Appearing even closer to the headquarters, he stopped on a roof tile, he then shut out his reishi.

Ikasu then told him I always hated that bastard.... We're finally gonna kill him... DK chuckled in his head and replied in his head Yes, that is right... I've waited to do this for a long time too, Ikasu. then he disappeared on onwards to the first division headquarters.

EXIT >>>>>>> WITH ZERO
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:43 am

"Ah Mr. Shinjou, I will be slaughtering the Central 46 so that we may escape and gain allys that I believe actually should be allied with the Soul Society, then we will take down the hierarchy and we will assume position over the Soul Society's Gotei 13 and commence piece over the entire society itself." Zeroshin spouted as he left behind Hunter. "Let us go."

>>>>Exit
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:09 pm

When the two men slipped away Shinjou almost let out an emoton of happiness but he contained it at the last moment. He was getting better at it giving him more room to logic and intellect. With the plans given to him that they were going to slaughter Central 46 and then escape Shinjou thought of how foolish that was. There would be at least three times the Captains on there side there and even if they were the strongest they would be defeated. But, if they wanted to commit suicide because of some illogical, it was their funeral. Then he leaned over and grabbed the collar of the man on the ground and turned to the direction of his Division. As he slowly dragged the Quincy through the dirt filled streets of Soul Society Shinjou though to himself. "My, my this will indeed be a very enlightening experience for both of us," thought Shinjou whilst keeping and eye of the man he was dragging to make sure he did not wake.

----> exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begone... [Private]   Begone... [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Begone... [Private]
Page 1 of 1