Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Entrance of the Masked one (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

Entrance of the Masked one (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:06 pm

OOC: dude i apologise if i came off rude in the chatbox, i had just wanted to RP with someone like you for quite a while so got a little over ambitious when the chance came. Anyways may the best man win an all that.

"Yari Yari" Jin commented, his speech momentarily reverting back to its natural language "i dont remember those things taking such a strain on the body, dont tell me im getting old."

The gaping black tear in the fabric of space began to close behind him. Here it was once again, a place he'd never wanted to return to, the soul society. The capital of the government that had abandoned Jin and his kind long ago. But something was telling him that something was amiss here, call it a hunch or whatever you like but it was what had brought him here and he planned on following it. But now the realed question reared it's head, which freaking direction was he to take? The vizard stood with a bemused look upon his face considering his situation.

Last edited by Jin Yagami on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:19 pm

[OOC: It's alright. Keep in mind that I'm not all that. Anyway...]

Rekkan was fond of his daily walks through the Seireitei's white streets. He enjoyed admiring the structures that attempted to conquer the vast blue of the sky. However, this day was one in particular. A distortion in the very dimension of the City of Heaven had occurred, leaving the Taicho with a growing feeling of curiosity. He stepped towards that event, left hand laying on the hilt of Hakunetsu.

When the man reached the place in question, a bifurcation with four ways, he found another man. This one had no need to suppress his Reiatsu, even though it was considerably large. Was it the size of a Captain's? Rekkan's body shivered gently. "Hello there..." He said, waving with his right hand at the other swordsman. "What is your business in the White City?" Asked the Shinigami, capturing the essence of the Soul Society's energy trailing through the air. It was wind... A fresh and soothing breeze from the South blew against the Captain's backs, caressing the man's white cloak.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:31 pm

"Hello there..." Jin’s head shot round sharply, at the sound of strange vocals. Wide eyed he received the image of the captain stood before him, damnit spotted so soon but how? When? It was at this point he realised he had managed to once again make his own incompetence and absentmindedness public knowledge; he had walked into the belly of the beast without even suppressing his mountainous reiatsu levels. Idiot. How could it possibly be true that this spiky haired 17 year old was in fact the leader of an entire race, albeit a fairly limited one at the moment but the responsibility was all the same.

He grinned widely at the new entrant always happy to meet a new face, although his expression drooped significantly when he came crashing back to reality and realised that was an enemy staring at him. He began rapidly dropping his reiatsu output so that he no longer stuck out like a sore thumb as a gentle breeze blew at the hood laying limply down his back, causing it too flutter slightly. It was illegal for a vizard to have entered the Seretei so this really was quite the sticky situation.

“Hi” Jin replied in a cheerful tone, perfectly masking his anxiety “Ummm I was just on a day trip to see some old comrades” the lie was imperfect to say the least and hardly convincing but in truth he had never been all that great at deceiving others however he wasn’t going to walk straight into confrontation.

“I don’t suppose you could just pretend this meeting never happened?” he requested politely his expression now little more than a reserved smile
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Rekkan found it odd that this man was surprised with the Captain's appearance. Someone that holds not his Spiritual Pressure would be expecting others of the same caliber, mainly one that does not hide his Reiatsu as well. Taking one step forward, the Shinigami studied his opponent from top to bottom with his keen brown eyes. There was nothing but a simple tool that remained in the attention of Rekkan and that was the sheathed katanas. Two weapons... Rekkan sighed softly, his long brown hair being twirled softly by the wind as his grip over Hakunetsu stiffened. The excuse of the other man was another evidence for what Rekkan was thinking about. His eyesight narrowed as his mind gave a simple shout. "Vaizard..." It stated.

There were no signs of a hole hidden deep in the Vaizard's clothing, nor fragments of a mask. For that reason, one could scratch the probability of him being an Arrancar. Then again, Quincy are fond of peculiar objects, sometimes small ones. These can be mostly based on jewelry or little items one finds ordinary. A Superhuman... Yes, the man in front of Rekkan could be a Superhuman... But his two unique swords made it hard for the Taicho to believe in such a thought. No, it had to be a Vaizard, simply because he had the tormenting Reiatsu of one that shared the body with an impure soul.

Hostilities brewed, implied in the depths of the Vaizard's last comment. Rekkan relaxed his muscles and the grip over his Zanpakuto. However, his fingers pushed the katana out from its case, a very faint sound of metal sliding against the sturdy sheathe echoing throughout the four hallways of white, into the different horizons. "That would ruin my day, sir..." Said the Captain, halfway of unsheathing his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:59 pm

And with that the formalities ended, the moment that resounding clink of metal had echoed through the air as the captain nudged the hilt of his blade the battle had already begun. Jin had not wanted to admit it to himself but that second division insignia on the man’s back could mean serious trouble, even back in the days he had resided here that particular division had been fearsomely renown for they’re lethality and to meet the captain on the battle field was little more than an invitation to death.

A small sigh escaped Jin’s lips as he resigned himself to the coming event’s and with that he was gone, a small puff of dust was shaken into the air by the disturbance his rapid movement had caused, his being came back into reality less than a metre from the captain’s left flank, a flash of silver on sunlight as the shorter of his two zan-pak-tou was swung towards the man’s neck before another flash step carried Jin several metres up into the air. If the captain had blocked or avoided the first attack Jin would then be facing palm down to the mans last known position.

“Bakudou 30: Shitotsu Sansen”

The triangular formation of energy formed beaks shot down from the sky upon the spot where Jin had last seen the captain stood. It was a fairly unrealistic tactic to expect a Bakudou to hit, especially this early on, but a restraining of his opponent would remove the need for combat.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:22 pm

The movements set in motion by the Vaizard remained tracked, under the keen eye of the Shinigami. Rekkan tensed his left arm's muscles, each part of the limb being compressed as the Captain sensed his opponent appearing by his left flank. The first beam of light that struck the metal of Jin's blade gave Rekkan his cue, the ability of evading based on intuition and experience. The Shinigami bent his knees as the trails of silver erupted in a slash that hovered the pointy top of Rekkan's hair. And that precise moment, his halfway unsheathed Zanpakuto was launched from its case with an appeal of swiftness. The compressed muscles outstretched themselves in that jerking of the limb, Hakunetsu's blade being swung from left to right, targeting the Vaizard's guts.

And as the Vaizard flash stepped away and if eventually he was too slow to follow a counter to such a quick action, he would find blood being spilled from his body. The injury would not be enough to kill him instantly, but in the levels of dangerous. "You are not worthy of my time... Leave..." Said Rekkan, sighing deeply before the comment addressed at Jin.

Then again, if the Bakudo was to take place afterwards, Rekkan would find himself leaping backwards as his right foot slid through the flat floor of the Seireitei streets, away from the falling triangular formation of energy beaks that collided against the ground and imprisoned nothing but air in front of the Captain.

[OOC: Bare in mind that my Zanpakuto was halfway out of its case, so it's not a normal quick draw, but a "swifter" quick draw.]
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:49 pm

“My my” Jin gasped in both shock and admiration. This guy was far faster and skilful with his blade than the Shinigami/Hollow amalgamation had ever fathomed, it seemed he could not take this man for granted. Looking down he saw a long slit of minute width streaking across his gut the perfect cut. But pulling the edges of the split material back it could be seen that the Vizard’s abdomen skin was left unscathed, any normal person would have been left with the contents of they’re intestines marking a trail across they’re path. But not Jin, his was the blackest of hierro the thickest of skins, it was going to take more than a sealed blade to pierce his skins.

From his Arial position he looked downward to see his opponent skipping backward in avoidance of his Bakudou. The boy scratched his head, reassessing the situation. Well there was nothing for it he was going to have to up the ante. Taking advantage of his opponents probable believe that he was in fact near to death at this moment he began his counter rather than retaliate to his enemy's jibes.

“Hadou number 63: Raikhou” He roared, a little perturbed by the close encounter he’d experienced.

As the ecstatic mass of electrical activity came crashing down upon the captain Jin whispered quiet words to his blade “thrash and shatter Leviathan” he caressed the blade with his words, a light shined out brightly as the weapon that had previously occupied his hand split itself into several large violet butterflies made of a crystal mineral. But the were only visible for a brief second before an intensely high pitched note sang out into the surrounding’s signalling the butterflies to shatter into thousands of tiny razor sharp crystal shards. The note that caused the butterflies to rupture was at a level that would blow the eardrums of many, and disorientate even more. But this was a captain he was facing so the least he could hope was that it would stun the man long enough for his attack to hit.

Even as all this happened his onslaught was not done, with a series of swift puppeteer hand movements the mass of shard was split into two separate streams that soared down through the air circling round the captain before closing in to shred the man to ribbons.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:14 pm

With the sudden change of tactics made by his opponent, Rekkan could only assume that the Vaizard was trying to stay away from the Shinigami. Had it not been the Hollow Mask, Jin's guts would be open wide with blood spilling madly from them. "Lucky..." Murmured the Captain, contemplating the actions of his enemy, who plotted to hit Rekkan with another Kido. This time, the Shinigami would force his body forward, towards the encounter of his opponent. And as a surge of Reiatsu erupted from Jin's Zanpakuto, the Kido he used previously was slammed against the ground, electricity dissipating into the atmosphere as Rekkan was out of danger.

The high pitched note at which the butterflies exploded pierced the ears of Rekkan, making them ache. He roared in pain for brief seconds before realizing the hundreds of sharp crystals that flew towards him with the utmost of speed and precision. It was time to level his power with that of the Vaizard. "Nemuri..." Whispered the man, a vibrating force being released from his Zanpakuto as a stream of female's orgasmic matter penetrated into the blood stream of the Shinigami and possessed his mind and soul with the essence of Imagination. Reality crumbled into nothing as the world of Rekkan took over in his eyes. At first, the buildings would lose their color, turning into a dead grey. The never ending blue sky would turn red as animals, plants and other random things popped up and out of the Captain's eyesight. Of course, that only affected him and no one else, for the stream ran through his body and not Jin's.

With the crystals roaming freely and around him, Rekkan decided to move closer to his opponent, even though he had no intentions on leaving the ground just yet. He would be found below the Vaizard, running from the pursuing crystals that circled around and closed in on him before gaining a form of added momentum by bending his knees. However, it would not be a Shunpo, but a leap upwards. The crystals that once surrounded him would follow the Shinigami as he shortened the distance between himself and Jin.

Grabbing his Zanpakuto with the right hand, which Rekkan was more proficient with, he swung it vertically, from bottom to top, in order to slash his opponent's left side, starting from Jin's thigh to his shoulder. At the precise moment the slash was about to connect, a spurt of blood that trailed through the Vaizard's entire left side came out from the world that was Rekkan's for Jin to observe... The sense of being actually hit by such a prominent attack would allow the Captain of the Second Division with the given reactions done by his enemy to end the battle in due time.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:49 pm

As the his opponent began to attempt to outrun the crystal’s, headed in Jin’s direction the teen could already tell what was happening. The best shot offensively for his opponent had been at close range, he was clearly the type that liked to kill up close and personal and now he was trying to close the gap between them to provide the setting for him to strike at his fullest. The instant the captains leg’s coiled and he sprung from the ground Jin made his move, there was no way he could let this guy just freely approach him like this. Using the abilities imbued upon him by his the snow white bone mask that adorned his face, Jin sent a spherical pulse of electricity discharging from his person for 200m in all directions the wall of electricity hurtling outward in direct opposition of the man’s approaching foe. His hands still moving he brought the shards spiralling inwards toward him, although they could not beat the speed of the second division captains inhuman leap they would however be ready for the counter attack.

As the wave of electricity continued it’s path now having passed it’s target, Jin’s hand slipped round unsheathing the second of his two katana. But as he did so the man’s blade was already upon him it would seem, as a wave of blood spurted up his side. Now with the enhance reflexes provided to him both by his activating of his mask and by the electrical current discharging through his body at that moment super charging his neurons, one thing still didn’t make sense why had he seen the blood before feeling the pain, with his synapse’s firing at their current rate the first thing he should have known was the biting pain of the blade digging into his thigh. But no instead it had been the blood shooting up his side unfortunately though at this point more important than figuring out the source of this problem was stopping the path of this blade, The aqua blue hilted sword came down to meet his opponents blade with a resounding clang. Stopping its journey after making nearly an inch long cut into Jin’s thigh, albeit not as deep as it could have been thanks once more to the hierro it was still dribbling blood.

As the attacks progress was stopped Jin used his what would probably be better called sonido at this stage to vanish from his current position before the 2nd division head and return into perception once more several feet to the mans left. But where Jin was gone, a cloud of purple remained the shards he had recalled whilst his foe approached were now amassed before the captain right above, almost spontaneously they rained down upon him a great violet haze that would possibly engulf the captain.

OOC: thats it for me tonight sorry man im knackered. its nearly 1 here and i gotta be up at 7 but i look forward to your reply. made an edit because there was a bit that didnt make sense
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:15 am

[OOC: I'm going to use your electrical discharge to interrupt my attack, seeing that the shock would tense my muscles and slow my leap. You shouldn't have used that technique if your plan was to engulf me in the shards.]

And as Rekkan flew upwards with speed that could not be matched by the crystal shards, the Vaizard discharged an electrical wave towards every direction. The Shinigami gulped as the wave entered in contact with his skin, each electrical molecule penetrating into his body and stiffening his muscles. The painful urge to scream was eroded by the sheer might of the Captain as he saw most of his momentum being lost, the shards closing up on him like jackals going for the final run to catch their prey. However, the Soul Reaper was not lost. In fact, his perceptive intelligence managed to craft a second plan, referred as "Plan B" by those that "Plan A" fails. The wave had travessed the Shinigami's body...

Accumulating Reiatsu to release it, the Shinigami was able to free his muscles from the electrical tension that restrained them. With that, he concentrated Reishi to his feet, using the flat surface of energy that he created in the air to perform a swift Shunpo.

The Shinigami would travel with that simple flash step, his figure appearing above and inches to the front of the Vaizard, staring down at him. The shards' accumulated speed would make them continue towards their target and, seeing that Rekkan was above Jin, there was an obstacle on the attackers' way. The plan of Rekkan was to use Jin's own ability against himself. But not only did that happen, for Rekkan also pointed his stretched right arm at his foe, a red orb gaining life as it sprouted tiny waves of vivid red. "Hado #35: Shakkaho..." Muttered the Shinigami under his breath, firing the orb of vivid red. Without the proper chant, it was clear that the orb attained its normal power. It would not be enough for any serious damage, probably not even a scratch, but its explosion on impact would provide with a slowdown effect on Jin's actions.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:37 am

OOC: if I’ve read that right and its very possible I haven’t surely because of the attack coming from above, you flash stepping above me still means it has to go through you to get to me? And yeh your right about the electrical field but I’m still getting into the swing of thing’s mistakes like that should stop appearing lol.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:17 pm

[OOC: Lol, let me explain. When you used the electrical field, you interrupted my attack, which was an attempt to slash your side. That means that, instead of doing the slash attack, I was stopped by the electrical field and forced to change plans. My plans were to get above you and put you in between me and your own crystal shards. So, I used a flash step to do it.

Because my original attack did not proceed due to your electrical field interrupting it, the part in your post in which you perform the "Sonido" and your former position is left with shards is voided, just like, when you used that attack, you voided my slash. Say, I voided your action by you voiding mine.

In a fight, RPers write what might happen, not what actually did. That is why one cannot auto-hit. So, look at our example. I was going to slash and leave you bloody. Instead of blocking the slash, which would make it actually happen, you countered it with your electrical field, voiding the slash whatsoever.

Understand now?]
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:51 am

OOC: ahhh that was really helpful, sorry for the inconvenience ill get back to posting now.

IC: Jin allowed himself a small hint of satisfaction, as his pulse of electron based energy intersected with the shinigami captain’s body. Causing the man to for a brief second tense up completely, but the man’s next move was almost laughable. With an intense flash step he vanished from the point of contact re-appearing now above the Vizard and it became blatantly obvious that he was hoping to force the boy to become ensnared in his own attack as the indigo shards rapidly weaved through the air chasing they’re target, did he actually think that the leader of an entire race would be foolish enough to let his own zan-pak-tou get the better of him?

As the chips of crystal shot through the air the momentum behind them only fuelling they already high velocity, Jin’s enemy placed his hand facing downward a sphere of red light indicative of the mans kidou casting. Ahh a two pronged attack, for a second they’re Jin had almost wondered if this man’s killing power really was as high as he’d expected but it seemed once again he failed to disappoint. The Gap between Jin and the crystal fragments he controlled was now almost indistinguishable and just as it seemed as though he were about to become submerged in the onslaught, a flick of his wrist caused the wave of violet to part as the red seas did for Moses. Onward they flew, once passed Jin re-forgeing into the one large barrage of laceration. They would head straight for the second division captain, the speed of the centre portion of the purple stream decreased a little as it is hit square on by the hadou.

A crimson light would then begin to swirl at Jin’s finger tips as he uses the mask enforced sonido to move up the man’s level in height positioning himself about 15m to his rear. Drawing his other sword he would gently whisper the release phrase once more, causing the katana to go into metamorphosis, coming out with little difference other than it’s handle changing to the shape of the rear end of a whale, Jin would then swing this new weapon causing the blade to stretch out curving through the air before him like a whip, cracking off two strikes at the mans back whilst the shards encroached upon him.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:39 pm

[OOC: I will be using that whip to my advantage.]

Rekkan sighed as his opponent showed the level of manipulation he had on the shards. It was something beautiful to behold, yet deadly to an unprepared warrior. For the Taicho, it was a simple trick that could be easily avoidable. As the cloud of smoke the collision between his Kido and the shards created dissipated into the air, the Shinigami would sense his opponent behind him. The indigo shards would force through the cloud, drilling through it with the maximum of efficiency as they retained their standard speed. However, Rekkan's plan was not deteriorated as he spun 180º degrees to the left in order to meet the Vaizard face to face. At that instant, Rekkan could see a whip of some sorts come at him with full speed in a curved horizontal fashion. "Majestic..." He thought, stretching his left arm forward, his hand attempting to grip the whip as it was recoiled from the first lash.

Rekkan twirled his left arm around once, holding the whip to the forearm as he was dragged by the Zanpakuto of Jin, away from the course of the shards and towards the Vaizard. Now being lunged at his foe by the Zanpakuto of the latter, the Shinigami forced his left hand towards the sturdy sheathe, feeling a bit uncomfortable to do so, since the arm was somewhat restrained. However, the proximity would grow as the Shinigami swung his Zanpakuto from the bottom left to the top right, attempting to injure the Vaizard's torso, from the right side of Jin's waist to his left shoulder. His left hand had the sheathe firmly gripped, standing close to the Zanpakuto for a swift counter.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:12 pm

OOC: Ok bear in mind that the energy for the cero had been gained during the last post so its release would be somewhat instantaneous.

As the division head’s hand whipped up to grip the flowing whip struck towards him by the hybrid, Jin was left in what could only be described as a state of awe due to the mans reflexes, these were speeds that were shocking even for a masked one let alone a simple shinigami. But this was just what you had to expect of the second division, master’s in they’re field and they’re leader could not survive without being exceptional; a word that perfectly described this individual. A sweet warming sensation filled Jin as reiatsu was channelled to him from his foe at the mans contact with his weapon. And quite the reiatsu he possessed, the vizard imagined this to be comparable to the sensations of ecstasy even with the small amount he gained from this so far brief encounter, the spiritual substance was just so full of vibrance and energy. He could almost taste the man’s years of training that had lead to this point. Training that would unfortunately have all been in vain.

The Death God’s body was carried to him by the cord joining them, his form drawing ever nearer at insane speed’s and in the split second between when the man was within attacking range and when he brought his sword in for the strike, Jin raised his other hand to face him and in an instant the glowing crimson energy that had been accumulating there was released in one foul burst of blood red fluorescence that would engulf and vaporise the man that was drawing toward him.

As Jin watched the particles of reiatsu that had once taken human form dissipate he sigh quietly at the loss of such a valuable existence, before once more tearing open the fabric of reality and returning home to earth. Since the mans last action had been to try and stop the vizard proceeding it seemed only fair to respect it.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:26 pm

Rekkan smiled softly at the avid attempt of his opponent to completely defeat him. However, the Vaizard lacked more experience, something which the Taicho of the 13th Division excelled at. Using the Reishi that served the Shinigami as a surface to walk in the air, along with the curved direction of Jin's Zanpakuto, the Captain shifted his weight to his left, moving his body to the right of his opponent as the blast of Cero was dodged with a swift reaction time. The slash continued, uninterrupted, for Jin thought his attack would surely hit. A mistake...

Hakunetsu's blade pierced into the flesh of the Vaizard, plundering tissues of muscle and scathing through the walls of the organs as it made quite a nasty wound from which blood poured out. The Shinigami followed by cutting the whip so that his Reiatsu would stop leaking and pulled his body a few feet away from the Vaizard. "Touché, Vaizard..." He spoke gently. "A good warm-up it was, but now I beg your leave. We shall fight again when you become stronger. It was entertaining..." Said Rekkan, smiling. He did have some fun with this fight, but it was over.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:17 pm

OOC: lol at my referring to you as the second division captain this whole time :L

As the shinigami swiftly evaded the column of light, jin was able to perceive only pain as he felt the blade slip through his flesh carving it’s path through the Vizard’s body.

Jin could reply to his opponents remark’s with little more than a roar of pain whilst his mask almost reflexively sealed up his wound’s with it’s abilities of cell regeneration, although they came at a heavy physical price. The dark haired teen slid his hand into the air, catching the falling katana that had formed from the fusion of the violet shards whilst he had been engaged with agony. Sliding it into it sheath simultaneously with his second blade that had returned to its original shape. With this done the vizard waved a hand infront of him, lacerating ever law of physics and tearing open his pathway home. As the giant black maw opened up before him he was finally able to reply to his opponent a grin on his face “See you around” he said softly, although his body worn and fatigued he couldnt help but have his mood eleveated by the fight he had endured so many ecstatic thrills ir had brought. but for now all he really wanted to do was leave the battleground and head home on saying that if there was one thing he had learnt from this experience it was that he was becoming too conceited in his own power. He had an abundance of power before him but he wasn’t honing it to its fullest as this captain had done.

“I guess it’s true, you really should respect your elders” he commented with a smirk as he stepped into the gaping blackness that would return him home. The rift sealed up behind him leaving Jin to ponder the mistakes he’d made during the precious encounter.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:44 pm

[OOC: And I leave with an...]

---> Exit.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:46 pm

OOC: oh yes i do believe i forgot to exit. goodbye

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance of the Masked one (Private)   Entrance of the Masked one (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance of the Masked one (Private)
Page 1 of 1