Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Jin vs Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:51 am

Jin is stood in some area out in the middle of nowhere that is completely barren, just soil scattered with rocks. He has been fighting hollow to release tension so a large amount of reiatsu has been given off that could attract attention especially since his reiatsu is so strange. he is wearing the same clothing described in his char app, and currently has both katana sheethed.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:57 am

The young reaper arrived seeing a hollow attacking a defenseless man, but he had two sheathed zanpakutou so he would be prove difficult if he were to attack the young reaper, but why didn't he draw his sword? He then arrived behind the hollow on top of its head, with his white mask that is broken. DK then crouched down on the hollow's head and pointed his right index finger at it and spoke" Hado # 4: Byakurai.... Perish, hollow." he seemed heartless and shot the lightning.

Jumping in mid-air the hollow disappeared from top to bottom. Then he jumped in front of the other reaper with his haori blowing by the wind. He then spoke" Shinigami.... What is your business here?" he asked putting his right hand behind his back and crouched a bit. Then releasing his stance and then spoke"Bakudo # 61: Rikujōkōrō" the six light rod prison shooting at the shinigami's midsection. He then added" Sorry, but I cant take any chances." then staring into his eyes.

[ Sucky post. ]
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:30 am

OOC: sorry this took so long, just as i finished it the first time my fucking laptop just shut itself down and i lost the whole thing. My bad dude, pissed me right off lol

A blank look adorned Jin’s face as he watched the death god division leader leap upon the head of his prey and vanquish it with a single kidou. “Yari Yari” Jin muttered his native catchphrase making an appearance once more. It would seem that even in a no mans land like this, the soul society were still more than happy to rear they’re ugly head’s was it too much to hope for a little peace ?

As the Taicho spoke it became apparent that the man was unaware of the teen’s status as a vizard, a factor of which Jin was more than happy to take advantage. What was his business? Although his purpose for being in the area was one that was fairly unlikely to conflict with this shinigami, there was no way in hell he would gift the man with information about his intentions, he had no love for the Gotei 13 and he was in a sour enough mood to show it without remorse. A flash of light was emitted as the captain cast a kidou in an attempt to restrain what he thought was one of his own, and it was at this point that Jin uttered the first words he had since the encounter began.

“Hadou 63: soren sokatsui”

The dual spheres of blue fire shot forth colliding with the 6 rods of golden light as they soared through the air headed for they’re target. The idea was that a hadou of higher level would cancel out this bakudou. As the two spells collided Jin took advantage of the commotion to conceal his movements, a single flash step carried him out and too the mans left flank at which point he cast his second kidou of the battle.

“Bakudou 63: sajo sabaku” Jin murmured as the chains of light seemed to slide out from within his sleeve rapidly sliding forth through the air towards the taicho.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:49 am

DK then quickly said "Bakudo # 81: Danku" and a white force field appeared in front of him covering the technique then disappearing in a shadow blur as the dust blew. He then appeared in the air then he spoke" Hado # 33: Sōkatsui" pointing his right palm at him, he gathered blue reiatsu and shot it. Once it was released he disappeared and behind the force field once more.

Then he spoke" Tsk, tsk, tsk... If only you had come willingly, now.... Perish, rogue shinigami" DK considered those who fought him as an enemy unless they were practicing, but a shinigami fight back against a captain? It was unheard off, he should perish like the hollow he subdued just now.

His thirst for this reaper's blood grew with some of his hair covering his eyes and left a shadow. With a large grin on his face he was looking down then he looked up and his smile grew and started laughing hardly then said" This is gonna be fun." tilting his head to the right a bit with a sinister look. This reaper should just perish, but he wanted to have some fun before. Should he start by paralyzing him? No, that would be too easy... How about stab all of his major organs and watch him die? He thought about this while he had a smile on his face.

His laugh grew louder as the sun shined on his head. Then he decided on a way to kill him. A fight with kido alone, and no swords. It would be a fun match, especially considering he was a master at kido too. Though his skills on kido was not that of the kido corps captain, but it was still more than average.

His sinister look faded then tilted his head back into place and his smile disappeared. He then spoke once more" You will perish by my hand alone, shinigami..." his heartless voice would scare off division members then his eyes looked lazy and his face expressionless. His zanpakutou on his back telling Hunter" DK, release me, I want to have a taste of this guy." DK replying in a low voice" Sure, but let me have my fun alone first, 'kay?" then Ikasu replied with " Well, make sure you do it quick, I don't want him half dead by the time I get released though." DK shook his head, making a stance then the shield disappeared and then he replied" Cant promise anything, Ikasu." a smirk on his face appeared then he waited patiently.

[ Sorry for the late response and this crappy post. ]
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:12 am

“Danku, what a pain” Jin thought as he watched his bakudou blocked by the wall of reishi based energy. It seemed this captain was quite well versed In kidou and knew his way around them. But Jin found his tactics disgustingly common, The taicho had jumped above his kidou barrier to fire off a ball of flaming red enemy at Jin and then before allowing the hybrid to return fire had scuttled back behind his little plane of protection perfectly demonstrating the cowardice that formed the backbone of the shinigami army.

It was a simple manouveur to flash step out of the hadou’s path such a low level spell with out the incantation was little more than and inconvenience to Jin, But what followed was just plain weird. After informing the vizard boy that he had made the wrong choice in having resisted arrest, his whole gaze became somewhat distorted, an aura of pure blood lust began secreting from the individual. What the fuck was this guy, in all his years Jin had never met anyone that had such a strong desire to kill. It was just creepy. And it was at that point that the boy decided he was going to win this battle, there was no way someone with a mentality like this could be allowed to walk the streets, especially in a position like captain. This maniac having that much power was a thought that thoroughly sickened Jin, Only the Seretei could make a fuck up of this scale.

The man’s gaze became a little vacant as though his attention had been diveted somewhere else, and whilst it did so Jin’s image disappeared from the landscape. He re-appeared once more, now on the captains side of the Danku barrier his body curving as he returned upright finishing the backflip he had performed mid-flashstep.

“Hadou 54: Haien” He spoke the words aloud as a ball of purple flame formed infront of each of his hands, firing downward one after the other to rain down upon this captain. If the man Avoided those Jin would then Perform a follow up Bakudou.

“Bakudou 62: Hyapporankan” He would yell whilst storming down the barrage light rod’s aiming to pin the captain down.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:58 am

DK's expression became heartless then he spoke" Hado # 4: Byakurai" pointing his index finger in the sky without looking at it he shot lightning from his finger tip, shooting towards the purple reishi and exploded in a large manner. Then he added" Hado # 90: Kurohitsugi" Looking behind him at the sky he saw the rods shooting at him and thought this kid isn't messing around. Disappearing in a shadow blur he appeared fifteen feet away to the left which was behind him then said the verse "Hado # 54: Haien" his voice was loud this time and shot purple reishi from his hand, and shot towards the many rods flying towards him, abolishing the rods with it.

Then he spoke" This shinigami better still be alive... Or else, I will be in trouble with Ikasu." smirking a bit he then grabbed the bottom left of his haori and covered himself with it a bit, his right hand covered inside of it he then released his grip for he didn't think he'd have to use that tactic. He replayed his escape plan in his head, to distract this impudent shinigami.

[ Sorry for the crappy post, but tell me if you need me to edit something. ]

Last edited by The Hunter on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:01 pm

OOC: you havent dealt with the pair of Haien's i sent at you to begin with so if you dont edit they would auto hit. your welcome to take the damage though lol
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:31 pm

EDITED
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:29 pm

As the box of darkness encased Jin a voice roared out from within,

“Captain of the 5th division I will say this once and once only, Don’t ever refer to me as a shinigami again!”

The moment the words stopped flowing a horrific reiatsu blanketed the area, crushing down upon all within its reach it propagated a truly fearsome aura. The lances of energy stabbed forth to pierce the box of darkness, but seemed unable to continue they’re path through the walls of the black cube , Jin’s hierro kept them at bay the strongest of the vizard race and it wasn’t about to be beaten now. With the kidou disrupted one heavy burst of reiatsu was all it took a blow open the coffin walls and release Jin from its confine’s. Floating in the air, kept suspended with hohou the vizard decided he would give the shinigami a taste of his own medicine.

“Hadou Number 90: Kurothitsugi” He called casting the foul curse upon his adversary.

As the reiatsu coffin began to take shape Jin flash stepped down from his arial position, coming down to ground level as his foe was being encased by the coffin, Sword at the ready,

“Thrash and shatter” he would whisper causing the blade to take on the slight alteration to its handle. Jin then whipped it forth lacerating the coffin with the flexible katana even as the lances of energy would fly down to pierce it.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:42 pm

As the dark purple reishi surrounded him, it was almost half way then he heard the whispering of the shinigami. Then DK spoke" You shouldn't have done that." disappearing in a shadow blur then his white blue reishi surrounded his entire body, then making a sort of force field with his reishi alone then drawing his wooden sword from his back then said" Bankai!" his wooden sword was being surrounded by blue reishi then it was turning into a katana.

His reishi bled out of him then a shadow shot out of his katana landed on the ground behind him, it then grew, and grew. It was... IKASU! The fearsome zanpakutou in shadow form. DK then landed slowly on the ground like floating down. He then looked at the boy and said" I see, you are a vizard.... You're lucky." his smile grew and disappeared appearing somewhere in front of his enemy. His grip on his katana grew tighter then he brought it above him then quickly said" Hado # 4: Byakurai" he pointed with his left hand, and his index finger shot lightning as he slashed his zanpakutou with his right hand.

[ Sorry about this crappy post. ]
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Jin had grown quite a dislike for this man, and watching him avoid death at the hands of his hadou only served to heighten that dis-taste. Luck he was a Vizard? He had not felt so lucky when the seretei had disowned him and every other like him hunting them like dogs. BANKAI!!, the cry could be heard throughout the field as the man released his blade into it’s second state of activation causing a strange formation to rise up behind him, could this be the one he was talking to? As soon as the man had flash stepped away from the clutches of Jin’s coffin a red fluorescence had begun to swirl at the fingertips of the vizard’s free hand as he sheathed the now released sword that was held in the other, Now as the shinigami leapt up before him he allowed the man’s kidou to hit him square on. Firing a number 4 hadou at Jin in this form was lick flicking a pea at a tank, he barely felt a thing.

But the mans assault continued now using his other hand to bring a slash down upon Jins body and that was when the teen struck, with lightning reflexes granted to him by the currents flowing through his body at that very moment his hand shot up gripping the wrist of the shinigami captain as he swung in for attack, as his fingers would close round the mans wrist he would use the abilities of his mask to send out a pulse of electrical energy that would collide with the mans body hopefully stunning him, using this brief moment to his advantage the hand that had been collecting the luminous red substance would spontaneously release it, the red light engulfing the captains body and at such close range would surely destroy him.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:18 pm

His wrist was grabbed as he saw the cero being formed and he was paralyzed, he then made his katana bend and shoot out to stab the vizard in the neck by using its power. He didn't need to move for that to happen, then before the cero was fired he quickly said" Bakudo # 61: Rikujōkōrō" then the six yellow rods should hit them both causing the vizard's hand to aim somewhere else, but DK will only receive minor injuries on his left side, but this would kill the vizard if it were to connect.

[ Sorry. XD I need to sleep. kkthxbai. Do mind the crappy post. ]
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:16 am

OOC: LULz i just looked up what rikujokoro does, and it freezes the person in the position they were in when hit with it which means you just from me with a cero aimed at your face lol.

As the Red light was released from the Vizards palm, a yell could be heard cried out in front of him. “Rikujokoro” The captain was trying to counter him with kidou and at this distance with both his arms priorly engaged he had no real way of dodging it. As the six rods of light pierced his mid section pain flared up within his body, just because he couldn’t move didn’t mean he couldn’t feel. It felt like a fang was slowly sinking into his neck, dragging his eyes as far to they’re corner as they would go to try and work out what the fuck was going on. But all he was able to see was some kind of curved implement implanting itself within the tissues of his neck, reflecting the red light of the cero of the its shining surface. Had this man somehow forced his sword to curve? Just what were his abilities?

A scream tore at Jin’s lungs begging to be let loose as the abilities of his mask went to work, they cell regenerating properties aiming to stem the blood flow from the wound whilst his black hierro struggled to stop the blades descent, in a combined effort that left Jin with a Piece of metal stuck an inch deep into his neck.

But with his body frozen in place and the shinigami kept stationary by the paralysed grip of Jin’s hand it was fairly likely he had become vaporised so this wound would soon not be a problem.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:26 am

OOC: [ I didn't read the whole post, but you forget. If you took the hit, then your hand would fall quite fast, meaning by the time the rods hit, it would be aimed somewhere to my left, but I will still sustain some injuries. ]
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:02 am

OOC: i know you want my hand to drop but i just dont see why it would, the cero was released before your blade made impact, therefore the pressured release of all that energy would mean i probably wouldnt move my arm in any direction even if i wanted to untill the blast was over. And the sowrd wound wasn't fatal or an attack that caused massive bloodloss so i reckon i could take the hit and still keep my arm up. But it seems pointless us arguing this dude, were both bias why not just let someone like niko, polk or rekkan come in and decide this one for us?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:08 am

OOC: Well, if you think so, you do know the sword is aimed at your neck? And your neck isn't as thick as Kenpachi's so, it will be easily pierced with this, so even if it drops an inch, fine with me, but that way I will receive more injuries than before. So, I reckon some of my left side might be turned into ashes, but I will still be alive that way, but I will be injured, so that okay?
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:31 am

It's fine with me if that's what you'd rather.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:33 am

Okay, then repost, but this time I'll be injured, but you can be paralyzed if you want.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:15 am

[OOC: Honestly, the electrical discharge would stun The Hunter since he did not mention it in his post. You can claim that hit and the next ones since that single hit is fundamental for everything. That's my five cents and The Hunter is dead in this PF.]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:16 am

Mkay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jin vs Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin vs Hunter   Jin vs Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jin vs Hunter
Page 1 of 1