Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Hunter vs. Ajaket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hunter

The Hunter

Hunter vs. Ajaket Empty
PostSubject: Hunter vs. Ajaket   Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:39 pm

The sun about to set, it was a nice sight, seeing the large sun set as there was a dark figure standing atop a hill in the forest.. The man had a lazy stance as the sun shown brightly upon his eyes, covering his eyes with his left hand he smirked and then said"Che, another sunset, I wish the sun would stop coming up entirely, oh well, at least now the sun will be gone for the day" shrugging his shoulders at the end of it.. Wearing his shinigami uniform along with his haori.. The wind blew as the sun finally set and the blue sky seemed even more nice.. The coldness was comforting to Hunter as he despised sunlight and heat.. Turning around he then set out down the hill.. The grass annoyed him so as birds chirped on trees near him.. Then he continued walking straight, casually with Ikasu in his katana sealed version on his back... It seemed fall had arrived in the realm of the living, or at least this part of the realm of the living...

Orange leaves were on the ground, as he walked over them and made a crunching noise... After getting tired of walking he then used shunpo and disappeared with a shadow blur as the wind blew even stronger... Appearing once more in the city, people walking all around, not even noticing Hunter as he chuckled as he heard teenagers planning on hitting on there teachers.. IT amused him so to see teenagers these days wanting to nail a teacher.. Though it was virtually impossible in his day, today it might be different.. The young reaper walked into a coffee shop with a piano at the corner of the place.. It seemed there was a professional player, sitting on the brown stool.. His fingers moved quickly as he played "Valse by Chopin" and the piece seemed to depress a few kids..

Hunter then walked out of the shop with an annoyed look at the sight of kids.. Walking outside, the crowd cleared up a bit, as he stood in front of the shop, then disappearing with a shadow blur and appearing again on a roof top of an office building.. He stood there, watching the sky as he folded his arms.. The clouds continued to move, in different shapes.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Hunter vs. Ajaket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter vs. Ajaket   Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:52 pm

Steps sounded across the sky. And there was Ajaket, humming his merry way. Why was he so cheery today? He usually was a glum person, who detested the human world.

The answer: Music.

Whether it'd be the songs of war, or the songs of humans ... it was all so beautiful in his humbled and untrained mind. Though it was merely sounds, it evoked a sense of light-heartedness and joy from the gloom and doom Espada.

He'd been so engrossed in listening more to the various songs written by those fragile human beings that he had even forgotten his sword back at Las Noches. But it didn't bother him any, all he wanted to do was to listen ... and while it was not as invigorating as War's harmonious notes, it was nonetheless pleasant.

So pleasant, even, that he was now aimlessly trekking across the evening sky, a silly grin upon his face as his former cheery self was returned, if only for a few minutes. He cared little more about the affairs of humans, and ... just for a little while, he cared little about restraining his spiritual pressure. Nope, he went about on his merry, with a slight spring to his step, uncaring if people noted his presence.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Hunter vs. Ajaket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter vs. Ajaket   Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:01 pm

A sudden arrival appeared in the sky.. It was an arrancar.. Hunter sighing as he heard the joyous humming of the Arrancar.. Even though he did not like having to rain on parades or having to deal with Arrancar, he just had to deal with this certain arrancar.. For he was chirpy and that annoyed Hunter.. The young shinigami walked onwards, with no sudden release of reiatsu.. How surprising.. Normally, when Hunter were to approach enemies, he would usually intimidate them by releasing a portion of his massive reishi.. Then disappearing with a shadow blur as he appeared standing in mid-air, in front of the Arrancar.. His arms still folded as he said aloud" Ey, Arrancar.. Sup? What's your business 'round here, mate?" with a slight frown on his face...

Soon after a smirk had appeared on his face, his stance seemed lazy as always, lookin' like he was in a hurry yet laid back.. If this Arrancar were to suddenly attack Hunter, what would happen eh? Examining his opponent, he didn't seem to have any visible weapons on him, if he really did not, then it'd be easier for Hunter.. A sudden chuckle was released from Hunter's mouth.

This arrancar seemed to be trying hard to mask his reishi, but he couldn't mask all of it... Just by sensing a tiny bit, he recognized it was an Arrancar reishi, but why would he be trying to mask his reishi? Though it may seem an obvious question, one cannot be sure.. Hoping that he would not have to kill this Arrancar considering it would most likely be a hassle.. Shaking his head a bit as he thought about it..
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Hunter vs. Ajaket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter vs. Ajaket   Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:10 pm

"Hm?" was Ajaket's response when he was snapped out of his reverie. His slow world that he had be engrossed in was now broken by the harsh voice of someone ... and the Espada turned to see a shinigami.

The arrancar cocked his head sideways, like a curious dog gazing at something unusual. For a moment, his dark eyes looked at the Captain ... and no sign of contempt showed in them. If he hadn't been enthralled just a moment ago, he might've already started attacking with a blade that doesn't exist ... buuuuut his mind was a bit confused, as he wasn't all there.

With simplicity and sincerity, he asked aloud "Who are you?" while uncomfortably adjusting his own black jacket. It was then he realized that his opponent was a shinigami Captain ... but ... currently the word shinigami meant nothing to him, as his mind was still a little bit far away from reality.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Hunter vs. Ajaket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter vs. Ajaket   Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 pm

Hunter replied with a smirk on his face as he tilted his head to the right and said out loud"My name is Hunter, of the 5th division.. You can call me Dead Kennedy or DK.. What about you, Arrancar? What's your name? Rank? And were you a gillian or adjuchas before you became an arrancar?" with a curious look on his face, as the clouds gathered above him with an ominous aura around DK... Then a smile appeared on his face.. He was thinking of cutting up the Arrancar right now, considering he doesn't seem to have any weapons on him, so it'd be a piece of cake... Then a sudden bored expression arrived on his face.. Lifting his arms high a bit as he folded his arms behind his head... DK was probably the laziest shinigami ever made captain in the entire history of the Soul Society.. Yet he was fearsome when the time called upon him...

His reishi still wasn't released to intimidate his enemy, though he urged to draw Ikasu and Ikasu yelling at him saying""Release me, dammit.. I wanna cut this Arrancar's head off!" no reply, as he knew when the time arrived, he would know when to release Ikasu.. He sensed the time was near...

[OOC: Yeah, I know, this post sucks.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Hunter vs. Ajaket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter vs. Ajaket   Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:36 pm

OOC: It's fine. I've seen worse ^^
Actually this post is going to suck ass, warning!

IC: The arrancar still kept his head cocked, his left hand now scratching as he struggled to remember.

"Ummm. I've slept a lot lately, um ... give me a moment. I think.

No wait. Yeah! I'm Ajaket Diashi, former Number Twenty-Two and Privarion Number One hundred Twenty-Five. Now Octava ... Espada, I think?

Oh, and I wasn't either of those."
he said simply, and honestly. His eyes still kept a confused look ... but, it was beginning to gain the light of realization. Realization that this 'Captain' was a mortal enemy, his head slowly turned back into it's normal position, while he kept his eyes locked at the shinigami. Strangely, his muscles were beginnign to tense ... why? What was so important about this man, who was dressed in black and had a white cloak to match? It was almost time for the savage of him to click ... but, there was just one more thing. The abominable blade, the Zanpakuto. He hadn't seen it yet, but once it would come into view ... all would be light.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Hunter vs. Ajaket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter vs. Ajaket   Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:46 pm

Hunter smirked as he said in reply"Hmm, a Vasto Lorde eh? How rare.. Well, when I'll kill you, I won't pee on your corpse afterwards, how does that sounds, hm?" with a chuckle at the end.. Then he quickly unfolded his arms behind his head, making it quick, he grabbed his sword out of its sheath on his back with high speed.. Gripping it in his right hand.. He said with a sincere and calm voice"Let's rock it." then a smile arose on his face expression as he disappeared with a shadow blur, appearing in front of his enemy, his zanpakutou held high, it rose above his head, as he slashed it downwards at high speeds..

Blurry motions were made, his speed was amazing.. Rushing it, his left hand's index finger pointed at the heart of the Octava Espada, as he said"Hado # 4: Byakurai"" he said with a loud tone.. Rushing it as he was eager to kill the Espada.. Wondering if he did have a weapon hidden somewhere.. It wouldn't be unusual for him not to, but he thought hard about if he was walking into a trap.. Then again, he has survived many obstacles such as walking into dangerous traps that normally would've killed an ordinary captain, but he survived.. A thought rushed through his mind and Ikasu joined saying" I SHALL SURVIVE!" with a smile on his face still.. These were the words Hunter normally said when rushing into a trap.. I shall survive huh?

Truthfully, he wonders if he is still alive... After all these years, it had been boring.. After a hundred years or so, he wished that he would stop surviving, but he couldn't help but say I SHALL SURVIVE in the midst of a battle.. It was sorta a habit for him I guess..
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Hunter vs. Ajaket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter vs. Ajaket   Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:48 pm

He saw it.

The abominable blade.

A zanpakuto. Soul-cutting sword. Shinigami. Death God. Fifth Division. Haori. Kido. Hadou. Byakurai.

It was without much a word from Ajaket as he tried his best to repel the blade, he struck with the only weapons he had, his hands. The blade was knocked aside as it cut into the back of his right hand, but the Espada didn't even so much wince. He couldn't be distracted now! In a short moment, the peaceful skies had become a battlefield. The blade narrowly missing the rest of Aja's body ... but the Hado?

"Oh ... fishcakes and noodles." his mind flashed, and for moment he could have sworn that he saw his life flash before him, before lashing out with his foot at the last moment. Whether it was because his enemy recoiled, or because his blow had struck and changed the angle of the kido, he didn't know. He just remember the lightning going higher than where the shinigami had intentionally aimed and going past his face. His hair was singed, and his face was probably cut and bleeding ... but that wasn't his concern right now. Luckily, his left leg was already drawn back ... and his sonido, while not the best, allowed him to put a bit of distance between him and the enemy.

That's when he recalled his opponent's remarks earlier before the assault began.

"No thanks. But I think you'll be a good bedtime snack for the Gillians back at home. They're picky eaters, you know?" he spoke dryly, without humor present in his voice. His eyes were now cloudy with hate, and face possessed a scowl in the place of confusion. That was about when he noted the cut on the back of his right hand ... wound atop the scar that was a bit of shame for him ... hm.

He kept his eyes trained on the Hunter, or Dead Kennedy or whatever the hell his name was, already he was stepping into an offensive stance, fists clenched ... body ready. His bleeding right was kept ahead, while his left gathered energy for a series of balas.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Hunter vs. Ajaket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter vs. Ajaket   Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:13 pm

A sudden disturbance in the Espada's reishi happened on his radar.. He noticed the Arrancar was concentrating his reiatsu to his left hand... Lifting his left hand, his index finger pointed at the heart of his enemy.. Even though he had used this tactic once before, he loved using this certain kido.. His mouth opened as he yelled"Hado # 4: Byakurai!" a large yell that echoed throughout the area... Then Hunter thought that the Espada really didn't have any weapons on him, but it could still be a trap.. His grip tightened on the hilt of his zanpakutou Ikasu.. The man was tempted to strike again, but he was trying not to get close for his enemy might release his bala the moment Hunter comes close...

This troubled Hunter for he couldn't trust anything the Espada does.. Is it a trap? Or is it just a normal tactic? What could it be? These thoughts troubled Hunter as he was thinking up a plan.. Then his dark eyes watched his enemy closely, as the clouds got even more darker... Finally, he lost all his patience as he prepares a defensive stance, his left hand then moving onto the middle of his zanpakutou's blade... As it shined brightly when he said"Ey, Ikasu, wanna come out and own these losers!" normally he would have said it casually, but he was eager to kill an Arrancar who was a Vasto Lorde before.

[ Crappy post. ]
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Hunter vs. Ajaket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter vs. Ajaket   Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:08 am

The Espada's ears perked when he heard the Hado's number and name. Really? Hunter or Dead Kennedy or whatever his name was, he was going to use the same Kido again? Then again, it wasn't him to judge the motives and actions of his enemy, just to respond to it and make sense of it ... though ... something compelled Ajaket to play around with this oncoming bolt of lightning. He wanted to see how quick he could move, and waited until the last moment to dodge ... testing his own speed.

Even more so, he didn't madly jump or run off to the side so as to evade this attack. No, he kept his stance, and his guard up and ready, while calmly shifting his position with a bit of crafty footwork to side-step the bolt. There was, after all, considerable distance for him to appraise the speed and direction of the Hado, unlike earlier when it was a close range attack and his mind was still flushed from the pain inflicted to his right hand. So, he had a bit of fun with himself, evading the attack in a split-second, although he tripped up a little and the bolt pierced through a sizeable portion of his large black jacket(though it didn't hit his flesh). To an untrained mind and uncautious eyes, it would seem that he had difficulty in trying to avoid that low-level Hado, rather than experimenting with his own reaction time and speed.

Either way, the Espada chuckled, the energy in his left hand was crackling ... with several balas that were concentrated at seperate portions of his hand(One for each finger tip and another for the palm). In just another moment or two, all six of them would be ready to fire and they would be bound to do some dama-. His mind rang plenty of bells when the shinigami seemed to adopt some kind of defensive stance, one of hands trailing along a side of the blade ... it was a strange stance, what could it mean?

"Wait a second ... he can't plan on releasing, is he?! Ah ... crrrraaaaaaaaaap!" was the only distressed thought that passed through Aja's mind. Without much pause after avoiding the Hado, the Espada moved forward ... intending to get closer to his enemy and attack him BEFORE the release occurred. Unfortunately for him, he probably wouldn't be able to stop his enemy, but ... at least he would begin his own offensive.

His dash forward was seen as single step ... his hands were still locked in place. And then, a sudden sonido brought out of existence. He was gone like a passing thought ... and back faster than a bad penny! Right before Hunter, he screeched to a halt, hands still at the ready. While he had tried to halt earlier, his acceleration did not help the wound on his right hand much. No ... it actually caused a few droplets of his blood to be flung over towards Hunter ... and given the direction of the wind patterns up here and how close he was to his enemy ... those droplets may be flung towards his face. But it matters not if they touched him ...

He unleashed the barrage of Balas, about six of them all together ... and at this range, maybe one of them would hit him. It seemed unlikely, since this Captain probably had good detection skills and knew that this attack was coming ..., but he needed to keep this Captain on his toes and hopefully maintain a distance for the rest of the fight. After all six of the crimson blasts fired away horizontally towards their target, Aja made use of his sonido to try to put some more distance between himself and his opponent ... he never really liked going head to head with Captain, although unarmed combat was his specialty. Still, his crimson orbs gazed at the Captain, awaiting to see what he would do ... and his body was ready to go if the Captain choose to bring the fight back into close range.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Hunter vs. Ajaket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter vs. Ajaket   Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:19 am

As his sensed the Arrancar's reiatsu ready to fire off a bala, he didn't have time to think, as he waited for his zanpakutou to release, and as his enemy disappeared with a weird sound, appearing before the eyes of Hunter, his bala ready as drops of blood flew to DK's face, he disappeared with a shadow blur, but he right before that, one of the six bala's nailed his haori at the left side.. Luckily, it didn't hit any flesh.. It was a close call indeed, but his zanpakutou released... SHIKAI! The glorious Ikasu's shikai, with a dark aura around it, and a smirk on Hunter's face.... Then repeating the events of the Espada's actions, he seemed to be trying to stop Hunter from releasing.. Why would he try? This only meant that the arrancar really doesn't have any weapons on him.. At this rate, there was a 86% chance of it.. Though it could still be a trap...

The young shinigami brought up his zanpakutou above his head, as he disappeared with a shadow blur, appearing again before the enemy, he didn't sense any signs of a bala being set of again.. So, he slashed it downwards, though he was out of sword's length, the shadow lengthening abilities of Ikasu would help, as it stretched at high speeds towards the heart of the enemy....

[ Crappy post ]
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Hunter vs. Ajaket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter vs. Ajaket   Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:25 pm

His reflexes saved him again, as with a bit of confusing foot work, he moved aside ... barely dodging the sword and what appeared to be ... some dark thing protruding from it. But that didn't matter ... his enemy had just released his Zanpakuto, and it appeared to be a shadow/dark family, but he wasn't intending on getting hit by such a clearly visible slash.

True he was a bit unwary when he saw a blur of shadows, but he could easily recognize the form of his opponent and the fact that he was intending on attacking him from a distance. The Espada, after finishing his dodge, then leapt forward ... but in mid-jump, he vanished. Another sonido blurred him to have him land behind his enemy ... no bala, no Cero(at least not yet), just his iron-skinned fist and a lot of adrenaline. He was quick to move, but this Captain was rather skilled at moving about at high speeds as well, the Espada lashed out with a single firm punch to the Captain's back that(if the full brunt of it connected) would probably break something ... although he wasn't expecting it to land, so he was ready to pull out if the Captain evaded, and if not, his cero which had just started accumulating would tend to whatever else would occur.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Hunter vs. Ajaket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter vs. Ajaket   Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:43 pm

The sound of the Arrancar's sonido gave him an idea where he was, the sound came from behind him, his right head tilted to the right, as his right eyeball caught sight of his enemy, preparing his fist.. With his amazing speed, he was able to duck and turn around at high speeds.. Stepping back, the punch missed him, as he gripped his hilt tighter.. Lifting Ikasu at high speeds, he directed below the heart of his enemy, though it may not be instant kill, it would do a lot of damage, as it extended, but again he was out of normal sword's length... Taking out these arrancar proved difficult.. As his zanpakutou extended quickly, thinking of using a kido to take out his enemy... Then he suddenly noticed, his enemy's reiatsu had a disturbance.. Meaning, he was either preparing for a Cero or Bala.. This is bad, if Hunter gets nailed by it, he may suffer from severe injuries.. Not a worried look on Hunter's face though, keeping his calm on the outside..

As he was a bit shaky in his mind, worrying if his enemy hits him... No kido had come to mind.. Then he thought to himself"Ugh, this is real annoying." then music rung in his ears.. The amusing music by AC/DC.. They seemed to be playing the song called T.N.T... Hunter thought up the lyrics in his mind "oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi

See me ride out of the sunset
On your colored TV screen
Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me
Women to the right
Ain't got no gun
got no knife
Don't you start no fight

(Chorus)
Cos I'm
T.N.T.
I'm Dynamite
T.N.T.
And I'll win the fight
T.N.T.
I'm a power-load
T.N.T.
Watch me Explode

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a Wanted man
Public Enemy Number One
Understand
So lock up your daughter
And lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you mess around

(Chorus)

(Guitar Solo)

T.N.T. oi oi oi
T.N.T. oi oi oi
T.N.T. oi oi oi
T.N.T. oi oi oi

T.N.T.
I'm Dynamite (oi oi oi)
T.N.T.
And I'll win the fight (oi oi oi)
T.N.T.
I'm a power-load (oi oi oi)
T.N.T.
Watch me explode "
and so he felt refreshed...
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Hunter vs. Ajaket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter vs. Ajaket   Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Perfect! His enemy dodged by stepping back, that left only a remarkably short distance of ten to twelve centimeters!

"Child's play" he thought to himself, as moments before his entire left hand was outstretched, a crimson bala fired forward, right into the center of mass. While it wasn't powerful, it had enough of strength to knock out some wind of the shinigami and leave his chest slightly worse for wear. Besides, it would give Aja more time to ready his Cero.

But, there was just another reason why he was glad to have fired another bala ... it propelled him backwards as his stance was no longer firm ... pushing him back a reasonable distance proportionate to the blast, just as the enemy's zanpakuto streaked by, aiming towards ... his heart?

His heart, the likely target, began pounding a little faster as his unprepared body still recovering from the recoil of his projectile tried to move. The tip of the shadow blade came, angled strangely .... and then it stabbed into Ajaket, pushing him back even further. But, when the impact came, despite the throbbing pain in his chest, the arrancar smiled with glee. For with the clash, despite the impact perhaps leaving a bruise ... despite his jacket having a new hole(albeit smaller) put in it, he heard the metallic clang as the solid shadow pierced into an object made of metal.

But for now, while his good fortune had saved him, he needed to move. Yes another sonido put some distance between him and his foe ... as he kept the gap a bit large, but close enough for both of them to keep watchful eyes on each other. His left hand patted the area in which the zanpakuto had hit him, confirming that it had strucken exactly what he thought it did ... his last resort, if the battle turned out for worse. But, all the while, the Cero in his right hand crackled, as the blood from the wound dissipated into it ... the blood of an Espada, which transformed it ... slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter vs. Ajaket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter vs. Ajaket   Hunter vs. Ajaket I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter vs. Ajaket
Page 1 of 1