Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Repopulating a ghost town I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Repopulating a ghost town I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Repopulating a ghost town I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Repopulating a ghost town I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Repopulating a ghost town I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Repopulating a ghost town I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Repopulating a ghost town I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Repopulating a ghost town I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Repopulating a ghost town I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Repopulating a ghost town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

Repopulating a ghost town Empty
PostSubject: Repopulating a ghost town   Repopulating a ghost town I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Jin had now returned home from the detour he had taken after meeting nikitio. Returned to the isolated mountain village set up by one of the previous Vizard leaders before him and now completely deserted the place was like a ghost town.

Striding up to the main door of the mansion that overlooked the hamlet, the building that would forever be his home he slammed a kick forward to knock the door open letting a rush of fresh air enter the stale premise. Flicking the light switch on and off he noted that all the facilities seemed to still be in working order and with that he went up to the master bedroom to make sure all his belonging were still where he had left them, although he knew they would be as this place was isolated and hidden form any outside contact other than those who knew of it, so no one that would steal from him would find this place in the first place.

After replacing the few items he had brought out with him, Jin returned downstairs to fine every cupboard bare and an empty refrigerator left to greet him. The hell kind of welcoming was this? How was he supposed to cook a descent meal with shit all as ingredients. With an irritated sigh he headed back out the door, reminding himself he would now have to fix the lock but really had no choice since he had forgotten to leave with a key. Looked like it was time to go shopping, so with his gigai in hand saving it for after he used the abilities of a soul to descend the mountain (no way in hell that was happening in human form) he began his journey back into town excited at the prospect of choosing his ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kageoni

Shin Kageoni

PostSubject: Re: Repopulating a ghost town   Repopulating a ghost town I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Shin looked around what appeared to be an odd sight amongst the destruction of the surronding area. A village, left untouched....yet unused. The mountain rage seemed to make it a physical safe haven from intruders, and a good place to hide as well. Shin made his way up to what seemed to be the main structure of the village. "This will do nicely" he thought.

Wondering throught the door which seemed to be recently disturbed Shin cautiously made his way inside the house. It was spacious yet abandend. If this was truly a ghost town then Shin could make this his new refuge while he looked for others like him. However someone had recently been here. Maybe it was locals from the nearby town scavaging for supplies, but why wouldn't they take refuge? And why did Shin feel some left over spiritual pressure.

He began to have an uneasy feeling as he looked towards the door, and grabed the sheath on his waist ready to pull his knife out.

"Nothing." Shin thought, maybe it was his nerves getting to him. To adjust his mood he took a quick nip of a flask from his vest pocket. With his nerves settled he moved on throughout the house. It seemed vacant in every area, no one had lived here for quite some time. He had found some treasure in this wasteland however, a bottle of wine. It was a good year and vintage, though that was meaningless standing at room temperature for so long. Shin dusted off the bottle, before ripping out the cork with his teeth. It smelled much like most red wines did, with the exception of the clearly spoiled aroma. "Good enough" Shin thought with a sigh, it was still okay to drink due to the content of alcohol in the bottle......however it wouldn't go down to easy.

With a few gulps down, Shin wiped his lips clean of the rancid wine and kept moving...bottle in hand. He stubled his way into one of many living quaters. "This will do fine" He thought to himself, as he set his belongings down. The room was nice compared to the crapmed quaters he had in Ireland. He sat the bottle of wine down next to the bed, and laid down for a short rest. His journey had been long after all.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Repopulating a ghost town   Repopulating a ghost town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:30 pm

i will post shortly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repopulating a ghost town   Repopulating a ghost town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repopulating a ghost town
Page 1 of 1