Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mission: Search

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Mission: Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Byakurai!!!! said Ryudou as he melted a hole in the arrancars skull, he felt sorry for letting Alec not get the kill but he woould not allow an other attack to happen like that. The Hollows had coem out of the shadows in dozens, Ryudou had to unsheathe his sword and take down a few as they came out, seeing the Arrancar, Ryudou had slowly advanced upon it killing Hollow after hollow, after it had attacked Alec, he had to take it down. In a flash of a second he accurately and effectively landed the hit.

Ryudou continued slashing hollow after hollow, aiming for heads, he slashed one vertically down it mask, decapitated another, and amd his sword through one''s whole body. He shunpoed near Alec, and looked at the wound dealt by the Cero and he found it to be minimal. Seeing about seven hollowsruning down the hall after him je decided to use the only technique he could use sealed. Angel's Cry!!!! Ryudou then increased his speed by 150% and then shunpoed by all the Hollows slashing them all in half. HE then turned his attention to the Hollows outside.Alec, let's go help Suman or whatever his name is.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Alec agreed with Ryodou. "And i thought Lil was his name." Alec shunpoed next to Suman. "Hado number 58, Tenran!" Alec was very proficent with this kido making one of his favorites and blowing and killing many hollows.

(please meet me in chatbox, its a matter about are enemys about are mission, very important).
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Ushida saw the arrancar fall and in a flurry more and more were getting cut down but he felt the excitment well up in side as he lashed out at the hollow close to him splitting its mask in two. Kane then began to rush to his allies hacking down hollows as he went never wasting a motion it was as fluid as a dance with every move his blade struck true. " I hope there are stronger enemies" he thought to him self as the he took up a spot to the left of alec as he stood back up. Ushida was not going to let any one of them get lost hear and he knew his allies would do the sane. A hollow lunged for alec from the side as he was standing before there was time to blink Kane flash stepped behind the hollow and the beast fell dead with a slash half way thru his mask and down his left side . "This is to tight a spot to fight" he said to his group mates as he braced him self for more attacks. He then relized suman had left and jumped thru the opening in the roof with grace cutting a hollow in two as he landed and bolted out of the shop to help suman knowing that the others would follow.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:18 am

128...129...130...Suman was chopping Hollow with a weird combination of Shunpo and slashes. His brow was beaded with sweat, his breath burning in his throat. He hoped the others would deal with the Arrancar soon; he would have to release Ryukurai soon enough. Suman was also becoming lax; a few of the hollows had landed hits on him. He was dripping blood but did not mind; his spiritual pressure was so great that he wouldn't even notice a sword in his gut. Well, he'd notice it but he'd still be able to fight.

"Enough of this! Hado No. 58, Tenran!" Suman yelled, creating a huge whirlwind of spiritual pressure that sucked many Hollow into it, holding them into the vortex. Suman breathed a deep sigh; that Kido was very hard on him. Still, he put his plan into motion. "Demolish, Ryukurai!" Suman called, his blade shattering and reforming into a powerful set of claws. His was a dual-type weapon, one of the few in the Soul Society.

Then, Suman used Shunpo to get up to the whirling funnel of air, a funnel that was fast losing speed and power. Hopefully, it would pull off what Suman had planned. "Great Shadow Poisoning, Demolish!" Suman ordered, his claws producing a huge cloud of Gas. Suman needn't fear it; Ryukurai's poison was matched to his spiritual pressure. Anyone with the same level or higher would not be affected.

But something wondrous happened; The funnel of air sucked up all the gas, turning that funnel pretty deadly pretty quickly. Suman clicked his fingers and the funnel tightened on the Hollows, turning them to dust. Then, Suman turned his back on the funnel and waved one of his claws. The funnel broke apart, revealing the brownish-grey Hollows that had succumbed to his poison. They all broke into wisps of brown gas as Suman took a deep breath. His spiritual pressure was depleted but he was still able to stand, despite crushing tiredness.

"174 Hollows." Suman counted, using Shunpo to get to the ground, panting. Then, his saviour arrived in the form of Ushida. Suman smiled as he lay against the shop, holding a nasty cut on his arm.

You'll have to forgive me for sitting down a bit, Sir. It appears as though I over-exerted myself." Suman laughed weakly, trying to summon up the spiritual pressure to perform some minor kido. But no, if he wanted to be useful he'd have to use Ryukurai. Why was everything so difficult all the time?
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:48 am

Ushida smiled at suman's comment and took up a defensive stance in front of the injured young reaper hi hands shaking with rage. He would let no other hollow harm suman while he tried to heal "drink this" ushida yelled as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a viel and tossed it to the injured group member,"it will restore your strength. With no time to think as a hollow dove for him, Ushida yelled"hado # 4 byakurai" raising his hand as a bolt of lightning burst from his finger ripping the hollow to pieces. The reaper knew he would have to act fast before this got out of hand, he had begun to sweeT and a smile cracked his mouth " finally a fight " he said out loud and then used shunpo and in a blink of a eye was across the lot and five hollows fell there masks shattered. Ushida felt Kinshido's rage and it only made him fight more fierce, just then a hollow struck him from behind and knocked him forward but his reflexes took over and he used the momentum to roll to his feet and sever the leg of a hollow from its body.
He spum around while lashing out with his blade at the hollow that had struck him severing its head from its neck , he then noticed the breeze coming thru the rip in his clothes and the cool beads of blood rolling down his back he knew he had to get serious or he would end up dead. "Emerge from the forge Kinshido" he yelled and in a flash of white light his shikai was relesed. The curved schimatar now chained to him as his spirit pressure rose greatly Kane sized the chain and spun the blade with his right hand, taking aim he let the blade fly. As his sword streched down the warm street it ripped thru one hollow after another intel twelve lay dead from on throw, he jerked the chain and Kinshido lept back to his hand and the chain recoiled around his right arm."Time to get serious" Kane said in a angry tone hoping his allies were alright and more so on there way. He used shunpo to get back to suman he new it would take them both to escape this many hollows. Kane had had enough as a hollow lunged for him hie focused his spirit energy to his fist, as the hollow reached him kane struck the beast in the middle of his face with his hand splitting its mask down the middle. Spinning Kinshido so the tip faced the ground, the reaper then shouted "blades of deception" and drove the tip into the ground as he did twenty man sized blades rose from the ground running one hollow thru a piece. With out emotion kane then side stepped into the blade closest to him vanishing once gone a erie laugh echoed from the blades" it is time" he thought to him self as he prepared to strike from his own little world.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Alec was tired of being a nuisance a nuisance to the whole team. All of them were accepting damadge from this, it was time he forgot about everything, and focused everything on one purpose, to stop this onslaught. "Shine down the stars great order and life." "Show the stars great power and might." with hatred in his voice. "The time has come for the day of fire." "Open and Rise, Longray!!" Alec's vocie echoed all thorough Karakaura town with a massive and powerful blue light traveling towards Alec. Once it reached him, a sphere of sky blue energy crystals surrounded Alec in a ten foot radius. When it stopped, Longray was now a katana with a big, bulky (shaming type sword, not sharp, but big) version of a medival sword. Then, Longray's sealed katana form was there as well, though a little longer and sharper. The other difference was that the diamond handle order of colors was the same, except that the second diamond color changed to red. (Also and most of all, Alec is now wielding something like a Darth Maul sword, except that one blade it big and bulky and the other is sharp and thin, and a little bit longer). Blue fire lit up on the big sword of Longray, and a chain came out from the side of the handle if you were holding the big sword in front. Alec used the chain to touch the katana part of Longray. Alec slashed his katana part of Longray up in the air starting a blue fire in the air and moving at a very destructive and becomig incredibly big and fast because it was in the air. It swept over the hollows like a massive tsunami of fire and just barely missing Alec's teammates like a car making a sharp turn. It eradicated everything that was an enemy. "Hollow cries filled the sky with pain, sadness, and order. "Gaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!" as the enemy made its last scream before burning away with the flames of Longray's God Fire.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Suman healed himself, glad that this was so easy. Suman had yet to even consider using his most powerful techniques. Speaking of powerful techniques, what appeared to be a blue wave of fire hit the vast majority of hollows, turning them to dust. Suman looked up and flinched at the light. So that was Alec's Shikai huh? Not bad. Suman's Shikai was of a different style; withhold everything until the Bankai. Then, the terrifying power of Ryukurai came to light. That was part of why Suman had signed up to this mission; he was determined to reach his full potential. If he didn't, it would be the same as admitting defeat.

Suman got to his feet and closed his eyes, spirit-threads appearing around him once more. He leant the other two a chance to chew the fat by doing this. Then Suman felt something horrid in the air. Something very, very strong. It was a Hollow's riatsu but of a different kind.

"Three Arrancar, Gillian-class coming our way." Suman warned, getting ready to fight. He was dreadfully weak but he could kill these few Arrancar. Ushida and Alec were more or less fine. 174 Hollows was not an easy task, and killing so many was bound to attract the final bosses. He was sure that these were the last Hollows they'd have to face. He felt a little apprehensive at how much the Hollow didn't want them getting their hands on the device.

"If it is not deemed cowardly, I should like the weakest." Suman asked, breathing heavily, his pony-tail coming undone. Sweat beaded his brow and dirt clung to him. His cloths were also slightly shredded. In short, he looked a mess. But his spiritual pressure remained almost as high as it ever had been. That healing had done him some good. Suman raised Ryukurai's claws and closed his eyes, thinking about what he'd said to himself; Never allow yourself to be beaten. Never allow your spirit to dim. Never allow your resolve to break. Under his breath, he repeated his mantra with determination, his posture firming with each breath. "Here they come."

"Yoh!" One of three Arrancar greeted.

((OOC: If I may ask, drag these fights out a little. xD They are rather strong Arrancar + I wanna see how you guys fight. ))
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Ushida saw the fire rip thru the hollows and herd sumans wasrning of the incoming arrancar but it mattered not he could sense them from his world. Kane knowing they would need to fight with fierce abandon he emerged from the blades and banished them as he waited for the three to show they were close. Suman called out hear they come the reaper readyed him self for conflict and loved it.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:15 pm

"Ryodou, back us all up." "The rest of you take each your own arrancar to fight.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Ryudou watched as his allies fought off many hollows some up to a hundred, and one had exhuasted himself and used one of his potions, Ryudou thought he could have healed him but no matter, he used up his potion. Sensing the three more powerful Arrancar approach Ryudou took a battle stance with his sword pointed in thier direction while at the same time guarding him with its width.

After hearing that SUman would take the weakest, Ryudou decided he would take the middle strengthened one, and leave the other to the Captain. But just as though the Arrancar had read his mind, he sonidoed over to him, his arm sweeping to hit him in the head, to which Ryudou barely blocked/. Hello thier the Arrancar said in a creepy nasling high pitched voice. Hi Ryudou said calmly hiding the fact in his head. I might have to ask for Gentei Kijo to be lifted.

But after hearing ALec's plea, he stood aside, motioning for Alec to pass. Alec you might have a better shot, seeing as me and Ushida are under Gentei Kijo for know, so don't die. And hey Arrancar THe Arrancar looked sheepishly at Ryudou,and if you do kill him, then know this, I will kill you. the Arrancar began to laugh with glee, to which Ryudou couldn't help smiling back at the insane creature.

Last edited by Ryudou Nagare on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:00 pm

With a hartdy laugh Ushida stepped up next to Ryudou and with a smile " alec will be fine, watch sumans back hE is still regaining his strength. As Kane spoke a arrancar lashed out with his blade at him but the reaper was ready and he blocked it , then raising his right hand he said" hado #1 sho" and the arrancar was launched back but Kane knew it would not detour him so he prepared to strike back with his shikai. The reaper launched his blade at the enemy but he dodged it with cat like reflexes, it was not going to be that easy he thought as he jerked his blade back. The enemy had his shot tho he lunged for kane aiming to pierce his heart, only having a second to react kane shunpoed to where his sword was relizing that he was now fighting a skilled warrior but Ushida could not no would not loose to a weakling like him. Turning now to face his target he set his sights on his target and like a lion prepared to pounce .
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:42 pm

After hearing what Ryudou said, Alec went into fist of incredible rage. "What!?" " You think I picked this arrancar because he was easiest?!!!!? "I DIDN'T PICK HIM BECUASE HE WAS EASIEST, AND WE HAVE JUST STARTED TO FIGHT ARRANCARS TODAY AND THINK WE CAN TELL THERE POWER?!?!?!!!!!!" "Tsk." "Did you know that I could have become a lieutenant if one darn person told me how to use a Hell Butterfly, that was only thing in the Soul Society didn't know?!!!" Plus, What type of leader picks the easiest, we can't even tell," Alec said and screamed. "I only picked this one because he was nearest to me." "The only time an arrancars power pratically ever varies is the Espada!." "Got it?.," said Alec in a Slightly irratated tone. "If Suman is down for now, then you must fight his enemy by yourself Ryudou by yourself and forget what I said about backing everyone up." "And remember, All are equals in power if they are Gillian-class arrancars, and there power only varies in the Espada?! Now stop insulting me will ya?!" Just then the arrancar stopped waiting on Alec. "How about you stop talking and start on what to do-. A chilly spine went down there backs. The arrancar and Alec then said "You." There eyes filled with memorys.
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Not wasting any more time Kane attacked with a upwards slash yelling "rush" as he did a man sized blade came out of the ground and swam thru the earth like a shark at the arrancar. He know this would not hit from this distance but it might be enough to destract his target, the arrancar dodged and kane used shunpo to get behind him with a horizontal slash Ushida launched he thought that this would be it but just before Kinshido bit in the arrancar was gone.

Just then the arrancar popped up behind them and let out a twisted laugh as he struck at kane with his blade. Kane deflected it but only then did he see the cero . The reaper was launched into the wall across the street," so weak what a waste of time who is next" the beast said with a booming voice. "I am not done with you" Uashida yelled as his chained blade launched from the dust and caught his target grazing his shoulder."Never turn your back on me you arrogant worm" he yelled as he recoiled his balde and stepped from the hole in the shops wall, blood dripping from his mouth.

Just give up you fool" the beast yelled inraged by seeing his own blood , he vaulted for Ushida with hate in his eyes but Ushida was ready he dove to his left rolling to his feet and narrowly mist being wounded again. The young reaper slamed his blade into the ground and shouted " blades of deception" again the blades rose from the earth scattered about. "You will die hear beast not me , my name is Ushida Kane know the name of your death, the arrancar dove for kane , but he saw it coming and dodged to the left and vanished into one of the blades.

Don't hide from me you coward" the beast screamed as he start to shatter the blades one by one first one then another and then he went for a third but as his blade arced to crush it Ushida lashed out from the blade behind his target. Blood dripped from the beasts back and the arm and blade of Kane vanished again, with a scream a hugh bust of energy spread from the beast shattering all the blades. "Not even trickery can defeat me " the beast laughed as he did a single blade rose behind him and out stepped Ushida "it won't be that easy" he said with a grin preparing to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:06 am

Suman watched the others do battle, slowly regaining his strength. Thank God that Ryudou was there to fix everything by distracting the third arrancar. Suman was quite tempted to sit this one out, but when he saw the face of the third arrancar, his whole body shook with an unearthly rage. Was life so unkind to him? Was he to face her so early?

Slowly, he got to his feet and put a hand on Ryudou's shoulder, thinking that this was not the time for argument. This was a personal battle, nothing more. If anything, he found that this fetid creature was nothing more than a cruel mockery of the woman he'd known. her eyes were not as kind and her features wore a blood-thirsty smile. Suman felt the inane desire to smash her to pieces, to try bankai just this once to smash her.

"What's the matter Suman? Don't you like me no more?" The arrancar asked, her voice a bitter twisted thing. "Ya weren't even brave enough to save me you worm!" The woman screeched. Suman raised his hands, his face screwed up in rage. His spiritual pressure sky-rocketed to higher than he'd ever even thought possible.

"You'll pay for that comment! Ban-" Suman roared, only to viciously bite on his tongue a second later. The arrancar looked at him with a smug smirk. She knew how to taunt him, to make him annoyed. If he got too annoyed, he'd use bankai and kill himself in seconds. It would be an ironic way to die again. "Ryudou, if I even begin the word 'bankai', punch me in the gut." Suman asked, gripping his sword in both hands. This one was weak in spiritual pressure but that was purely because she was suppressing it. The time had come. It had finally reached that point where he'd have to kill his wife.

"You pathetic Hollow, prepare to be put to rest." Suman warned, using Shunpo to direct his first charge.

He opened with a barrage of incredibly fast claw strikes, so fast that his arms just became black blurs in the air. His wife blocked many with her sword but it was plain to see; Suman's claws were making holes in her flesh. Suman was fighting like he'd never fought before; he was fighting purely by instinct. He felt enraged, vicious, bitter and all these emotions showed on his face. The contrast was very shocking.

"I'm going to kill you! Even if it kills me, I'll get revenge for my dearest!" Suman roared, shards of black metal flying from his claws and striking the arrancar in her arms and legs. She just sat there, the horns on her head cracked and her single dark eye glaring at him. Clearly, she'd thought Suman would be dismayed by her appearance. But she'd miscalculated.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:46 am

Alec heart stopped. "No Way." Alec immedietly skkided backwards as far as he could go. "Shintola!!!" You caused three thousand people death, made me fail my exam cause you knocked some of my memories out with your hidden power, and brought me ten tons of ashame!!" Alec was so made now, that there was fire on his handle. "And for that,,,,.... YOU WILL NOW FOR GOOD!" Alec's whole sealed zanapakuto of Longray was engulfed in the blue fire known as God fire!! "I don't how your alive..... shall d,...,... FOR GOOD!!!!!" Alec said in an echoey voice that was heard all the way across Karakaura town and faintly in the Soul Society. Alec's anger spiritual pressure was starting to have reached its highest, and things exploded and floated everywhere and small buildings started to float with people screaming about how everything was being tossed around. "Diiiiiiiieeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!" Alec screamed and sheathed his sealed zanapkuto and charged Longray with his sealed form of his zanpakuto against Shintola Hanto.

(from Character forum of Alec Long)
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Ryudou yelled Gaaaa as Alec took his opponent as was informing him that Arrancar's toughness did not vary with Gillian Level Arrancar's, before Ryudou could reply that, Normal Arrancar, Exequias, Numeros, Fraccion, and Privaron were all likely gillian class and power levels varied, Alec was attacked. Agrreeing with his logic he went to back up Suman who was tired.

After he heard Suman yell Ban, and then tell him to punch him in the gut if he tried to go Bankai, Ryudou laughed an then watched the battle between him and some woman he probably used to love, who kept on mocking him, Ryudou became sad, this most have been an emotional battle for Suman as well, with him working himself into a fury so that he could inflcit the finishing blow, he was puttting to much strain on himself, he would probably need to be healed again.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:37 am

Suman was horrified by the rage he was fighting with. And yet, he was exhilarated. He felt so powerful, like nothing and no one could kill him. Especially not this pitiful arrancar. Was this how captain's felt when they killed gillians and menos and adjudas with such ease?

Suman's one-time wife, Miyu, soon realised she'd never defeat her husband without releasing her zanpakto as well. She knew full well that her husband's power would overwhelm her otherwise. So, she held up her sword, panting and bloodied, then threw it into the air.

"Bring forth all demise, destroy all hope and rid the world of laughter...Nanami!" She ordered, her zanpakto splitting into seven. When Suman looked at his wife, he saw only that she had seven horns, arranged in a crown about her black hair. Her hollow mask extended down to her shoulder in a sort of carapace of bone. Suman also noted that she had armoured hands and her stomach was also covered. Nanami....the name meant "seven beauties" and so, Suman assumed that her power had either seven stages or seven powers. Suman prepared himself, knowing that both he and Ryukurai were very tired. "Like it, hubby-dearest? It's my ressurection, Nanami. Shall I give you a clue?" She asked tauntingly.

"Your ressurection has the power to immobilize seven of my abilities. However, seeing as I have only five you cannot use it on me. Your power is only useful against those who are more powerful than I. And now, with only augmented strength and endurance, you have nothing else in your arsenal. Very, very unwise, my wife." Suman guessed, professing her power to her. It was so painstakingly obvious any idiot could have figured it out. Besides, Suman had the greatest weapon of them all; he knew her. He knew how she worked, how she felt fear. She was terrified of the dark and so, Suman would oblige to conquer her fear...as she died.

"Did you ever wonder, my dear, of my abilities? I have learned all basic Kido, I have mastered shikai and can almost use Bankai. Ryukurai and I...we have the most intimate bond. And now, I shall show you the fruits of that bond." Suman stated, raising his claws into a crucified position.

"Wai- what are you doing?!"

"Behold, for a few seconds my wife, my ultimate ability." Suman warned, his eyes going curiously blank as his claws glowed with spiritual power. This was his true power, how strong he could become. Suman's wife's eyes widened and she tried to run. Suman then used what he called a 'spirit charge' in which he released his spiritual pressure and used Shunpo with his claws extended. This basically turned him into a bullet.

His wife screamed just as she looked over her shoulder; Suman was flying behind her, one claw extended and the other pulled back, ready to strike. Her brain had just enough time to register this before Suman's clawed hand broke through her spinal cord and appeared on the other side. The hole should have been about as wide as his hand but his spiritual pressure was so great that the hole was about as big as her whole chest. Suman's eyes were sad as his wife fell from his claws, gargling on blood as she fell to the ground. She shuddered and looked at Suman as he sheathed his sword. The arrancar coughed, possessing no lungs to make her last words. She seemed to mouth something before her eyes dimmed and she died. Suman's claws shattered and reformed into his sword.

He couldn't cry, he couldn't even feel happy. There was just a huge black abyss that seemed to have swallowed all his feelings. Still, Suman wondered over, blank-eyed towards Ryudou. He then sat down and seemed to be waiting for something.

"That can't be all...she'll be alive in a second..." Suman asserted numbly, his face white as a sheet. His whole frame shook either with panic, shame or despair. He didn't know which one. Then the horrid realisation set in; he'd killed his own wife. She was never coming back.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:12 am

"Yah!" "Ha!" Alec and Shintola clashed swords again In a wild battle of swords, just like last time. Though Shintola was much better with his sword. As they did this, Alec remembered how he lost his only chance as a captain back then, and his test as a lieutenant.

(From my character forum)

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"! "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"!!! Alec was alone with a 4th seat officer, running towards the hollow that was chasing after a girl. Alec wanted to distract the hollow, so he pumped up his spiritual pressure a little bit (he and his Lieutenant had hid there spiritual pressure so the hollow couldn't sense it til now). The hollow turned away from his pray to look at Alec. "Now". said Alec. His lieutenant moved into action, chopping of an arm first and then stabbed his mask in half, ending the hollow. "Good Work, now lets head back before-". Alec stopped his sentence after sensing one of the strange spititual pressures he ever felt, but a most obvious type of spiritual pressure, an arrancar.

Standing before him was an arrancar. He wore a shirt part that was sleeveless and puffy white pants. His remaining hollow mask was behind his ears in the shape of weird fans. "Who are you" ."And"-. His lieutenant was cut with a huge slash across his chest. The lieutenant got up slowly. "Good-Bye", said the arrancar. He came in for the final blow, but Alec blocked the blow with an overhead block with his zanpakuto. "Just what reason do you think you have to not tell your name to us and injure my lieutenant, Huh." clearly mad. Alec pushed his sword away with his sword and the two started to clash. First, Alec did a horizontal slash first, but the arrancar dodged it a followed with a slash to legs. Alec jumped to doge the attack and while in air tried to attack him to the head and to the neck, but he was blocked by the arrancar's sword. The two kept clashing and clashing, until Alec had an idea. He changed the grip of his sword to that of a knife or kunai and slashed it upwards like knife. The arrancar blocked the sword with his bare hands and tried to stab Alec with his sword, but this is what Alec wanted to happen. He kicked the arrancar's blade aside and slashed down. Alec backed away, the arrancar now had a deep horizantal sword wound from his neck to his torso. "Huff". Huff". Slice and shadow"-. Just then, a strong and powerful spiritual pressure appeared.

It was another arrancar but he was wearing a white cloak so Alec couldn't see him. "Come, Lets Go" said the cloaked arrancar. "Tsk",said the other arrancar. The cloaked arrancar opened a Garganta. "Until next time, Alec Long," said the cloaked arrancar. The Garganta closed and the arrancasrs with them. Alec looked over to his lieutenant, who was badly injured. "Lets head back as well." "Are work is done here, and we are going to need to have some serious healing on you," said Alec.

When they got back, Alec immediately asked for treatment on his lieutenant from Squad 4. The next day, the lieutenant was all better. He told everyone who asked him this, he even told his own captain (Alec) that. Though Alec knew more about his lieutenant's condition then his lieutenant knew himself. When his lieutenant was attacked by the arrancar, his sword poisoned his lieutenant with an electrical poison. If his lieutenant didn't get an antidote soon, he would die. Alec decided that he wanted two things from that arrancar. One was an antidote for his lieutenant. The other was payback. Alec wanted payback for suddenly attacking him, injuring and giving a disease to his lieutenant, and for just leaving with a cloaked arrancar as if he had done nothing wrong. Alec put on his Captain's haori, grabbed his zanpakuto, and headed for the Head-Captain's office. Alec was going to the place where his arrancar target was heading, Karakaura Town.

The Head-Captain was suspicious of Alec's request, but he approved of it, knowing it would be easy for him to deal with a gillian-class arrancar. Sure Enough, the arrancar was there in a corner, as if he was waiting to find something. Alec used a flash step to get behind the arrancar and tapped him on the shoulder. The arrancar turned his head, looking somewhat surprised, but somewhat not surprised as well, as if he were somewhat expecting him. "Well, hello again, Alec". The captain started to talk. "Where is your buddy, the cloaked one?" "That was Espada number 3, Dalo Kisonate." I am only his fraccion." he said. Though he is not here at the moment he has some other matters to attend to at Las Noches." said the arrancar. "So whats your name arrancar?" asked Alec. "Shintola Hanto" "I won't need to ask you name because you will be dead soon, and I already know from your profile, Alec Long, man who is taking a captians test." "Oh really?" taunted Alec. "We shall see about that." "Though before we start, do you have an antidote for your sword poison?" asked Alec. Shintola took out a cup of white water from his belt. "If you defeat me you can have it." the arrancar taunted. "Fine" Alec responded. "Now where were we, now I remember." Shintola sheathed his sword. "Slice and Shadow, Viento del Silencio (Wind of Silence,in in Spanish, its true). The arrancar's body released a tornado of wind. When it stopped, Shintola's Hollow mask behind his ears turned into giant fans bigger then his body, his arms grew tiny swords, and his legs legs became long white claws. "To the sky!" as he floated up into the air a little bit.

Alec made the first move. He ran toward the enemy sheathing his sword and calling on it shikai, but when he got under the Shintola's fan ears, it felt like his power was blocked by an unknown force. Then, the arrancar flapped his wings and several tiny blades of air attacked, and some of them hit him. "My ressurecion's power is to block the powers of zanpakuto in my shadow and to get a good aim for my attacks. Since you are in my shadow you are helpless to the point of bore". Alec tried again, aiming to cut of his fans, getting rid of a large amount of his shadow. "Don't you touch me!" Shintola slammed me into a wall of a building. "He was trying to protect his fans.: So what if I got rid of them.?" Alec climbed to the top of the building. the arrancar tried to follow him at a slow pace. Alec had one idea, he had never tried it, but it was better then nothing. "Hado Number 31, Shakkaho." "Hado number 58, Tenran." The two Kido spells combined together to create a tornado of red fire "Booooooooooooom"!!! The power of it obliterated Shintola's fans and himself, leaving a burned body on the ground. Alec jumped off the bulding and grabbed the cup of water. He checked to make sure there was no poison, there was none. Alec looked back on the man one last time and said "Not bad. "But you have long ways to go before you can face me ever, Shintola." With that done, Alec headed back to the Soul Society.

But then, something happened. It turned out that is only works if the person who is poisoned touches it first, doing bad things to his test score. Then if someone touches it who is not poisoned, he loses one piece of his memory when they sleep, though only once. Because of that Alec lost a friend, his talented career ended possibly for good, and his pride filled with tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:38 am

The young master quincy arrived at the scene... It seemed there were quite a number of shinigami roaming around... He was standing on top of a building, looking down upon the foolish death god's... Shinji the master quincy then spoke up " What's your business here, shinigami?" angered at just the sight of the shinigami... He prepared his bow, making a light blue bow, he pointed it at them... His right hand forming it, and his left hand pulling the spirit particle arrow back, he was going to send of a warning shot, but he decided not to... The young vice leader disappeared using hirenkyaku... The eighteen year old appeared in front of all the death god's...

Then preparing his bow again, the bow that beginner quincy used... He said once more "Leave at once, if you value your life, but I do have manners, so let me introduce myself... I am Shinji the Vice Leader Quincy." putting up a smirk on his face.. Prepared to use his personal quincy bow Zerstörer which was highly valued among the quincy bows... He in fact had one of the best bows among the quincy... The only bow that topped his own was the bow of that the quincy leader... Linkin Cleft... Shinji the quincy was kinda a rogue one, he didn't really listen to the leader of the quincy, but he normally travelled among the menos forest, continuously hunting the deadly hollows and shinigami...

He ran into some shinigami a few times, all of them ruthlessly attacked Shinji at the sight of a quincy... Those foolish so called 'Death God's" perished, but he wanted to shed more blood of the shinigami.... Those fools he roam around in there own realm, lazy bums that what they are... He released his bow then clenched his fists.... The man wore a white polo and a black trench coat over it... Then his black tie was loosened, he wore black cargo pants, and ordinary running shoes... Young indeed he was, but more mature he was than any of the other quincy.... Then he lifted the left side of his black jacket then he took a coin shaped item from his pocket jacket.

He held it out in his right hand, showed it to the shinigami, then closed his palm and crushed it in his hand.... Then more hollows arrived quickly... With a devilish smirk on his face, he then folded his arms and said"Let the game.... Begin." the smirk on his face grew. He then prepared his bow, lifting his right hand up first, then at his palm gathered the light blue spiritual pressure, it was a large sized bow... Then he closed his hand and then lifted his left hand and put it closely to the bow and gathered a blue reishi arrow, then pulled it back then he pointed it at a hollow that was hovering above him and shot the arrow...

The dumb ass hollow disappeared and the others ran towards him, but he was taking his time, he wasn't trying to do it quickly... The young master quincy was taunting the others for he wasn't even trying, fighting them slowly and without even trying... It would show how insignificant shinigami are sometimes... Then he gathered another blue arrow and pulled it back, pointed it at one of the five hollows that was heading towards him... Then fired it, the hollow disappeared from head to toe..

Then he gathered two blue arrows and, tilted to bow to the right until it was completely twisted around... Then he fired the arrows at two hollows near each other... Those hollows were shot at their mask and disappeared... The last two was drawing near then he disappeared suddenly... Appearing above in mid-air of the two hollows... He then gathered two arrows quickly and said with a devilish look "Perish, hollows" he shot the arrows at them and they disappeared.... Disappearing once more he appeared closely crouching on the ground... Then he thought to himself "Ugh, I hate to admit it, but my race is just as shameful as the shinigami sometimes.... Every last survivor in my race are idiots.... I wonder if they deserve the title of quincy..." he thought to himself...
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:30 pm

"What's your business here, shinigami?" A new voice asked. Suman didn't like his tone and so got to his feet, turning round. He was thankful that he no longer had to look at his wife's body. He'd accepted she'd died. And with that, she pulled every last resource to attempt to strike him. Without looking, he flipped his blade into Kunai position and sliced her torso in two.

"None of your business, Qunicy." Suman answered, his heavy brows contracting in almost instant dislike. He did not want to bother with the Qunicy. They had more pressing matters than some arrogant mongrel pup. Suman placed his hands atop his zanptakto and drove the spiked tip into the floor, clearly not intending to do anything.

"Leave at once, if you value your life, but I do have manners, so let me introduce myself... I am Shinji the Vice Leader Quincy." The Quincy introduced himself. Suman blinked slowly and arrogantly re-tied his ponytail, as if he couldn't care less about who this arrogant child was. Stroking a hand through his black hair, Suman wiped the sweat from his brow before bowing politely.

"I am Tenshi Suman, Suman commonly." Suman introduced, looking demure and as arrogant as he could. It was common practice in feudal Japan; the Samurai were always above the common foot soldiers. They were the elites. And this was proven by the fact Suman's spiritual pressure outstripped this kid's even after he'd burned out half of his. But it still wasn't enough. He needed more if he was ever to achieve his true potential.

"Let the game.... Begin." The child grinned, shooting dead the Hollows he'd baited in. Fool, you did not show strength with power you showed strength with the skill in which it was wielded. Any fool could possess power; it took one with a will of steel to utilize it correctly.

"Yes well, I have had enough games. Go play in some other sandbox, child." Suman berated, taking on that irked elder tone he sometimes had. Although the Seiretei library had many many books on Quincy, Suman was curious. However, this one clearly thought he was the dog's dinner and wouldn't shut up about it. How infuriating. "The arrancar seem to be dead...shall we continue gents? Our mission is hardly one to be stalled by this pup." Suman growled, limping along with his sheathed sword. He had anticipated an attack and was looking forward to their battle. Suman would not be able to pull off any high-level Kido but he could more than handle an inept little Quincy who was having a strop.

"Those hollows you killed...pah, your bow's range is limited. If I chose, I could eliminate every Hollow in this city with three words. Unnecessary battle is a waste of energy. Surely they taught you showing off was such a waste? If not, the Quincy have indeed fallen far." It was a stinging insult and Suman's honour would not allow it to go unaccompanied by at least a small compliment. So he thought for a second, replaying the fight in his head before arriving at a conclusion.

"You have my thanks for acting as such a wonderful Hollow-baiter. Our mission will go much quicker if we are not impinged further." Suman mused, clearly trying to compliment the boy on something. But 1000 years of being a Shinigami had hardly left his skills dull and trite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:23 pm

Shinj smirked and said" Oh, I see you took out this lowly arrancar eh? This arrancar seems quite weak.. Congratulations you shinigami, you were able to kill a weak arrancar... And if you think that was my real bow, you have made an error... I only use my true bow on special occasions... And I seem to have taken an interest in this so called "mission" you guys are talking about.... Haha, you shinigami are always so arrogant... This is quite funny, you surely do not match up to the potential of a shinigami I know... Hehe, I wonder if he's still a shinigami.." the young vice quincy was a joker when he didn't have his bow normally...

Then he walked back a bit more and leaned on a wall and yawned... Then said" Oh, by any chance you idi... I mean, shinigami know of a man named Hunter of the fifth division?" he asked leaning on the wall... Looking up at the sky... Remembering his past memories.. He then looked at the ground and closed his eyes after a few seconds the faint snores echoed... Then he woke up and said" Huh, I must've dozed off for a sec there... Hehe.. he said with a smirk on his face. The vice leader quincy is not so serious right now... The teenager was taunting the foolish Shinigami for fun... These kinds of things was too funny for Shinji...
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Alec stopped fighting to look at all the commotion. Alec saw and heard what the Vice Quincy leader said and did. Alec saw his enemy sonido away from the siuation. Alec was now grumpy. He had a score to settle with him. Alec looked at the quincy. Alec was not in the mood to fight. "Hey." "Nice meeting you." My name is Alec Long," trying to be polite. "Sorry but were in a hurry." I'm really sorry I can't talk to you." "If you want to know where Hunter is; He is mos likely on a mission somewhere." "I can answer one other comment to you before we leave, if you have any that is."
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Ryudou finished watching the magnificent andtearful battle between Suman and his late wife, when a quincy came, by the tone of his voice he was probably either very powerful or very stupid, or both. Suman took a disgruntled tone with him, and Alec took a polite and proffessional man but made an error that made him squirm, Cpatain Hunter was a Captain and sould be respected as such, so FLow immidiatly went into the conversation in a mix of a polite and yet perturbed town.

He is called Captain Hunter and he should be respected at such !!!!!! Ryudou yelled, having relaized how weird he looked right now her turned to the Quincy with his intended tone. I am sorry Quuincy, but the Captains are all most likely in Seretei, and our mission is kind of a secret, so we shouldn't tell you about it, but I give you my word we don' intend to harm humans normal or ones such as you Quincy.Looking at Alec who despite having a lower rank, Ryudou had interrupted, he bowed slightly and said Continue Alec.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Alec felt kind of akward from waht Ryudou said. "Anyways, are mission is somewhat secret if you want to know about it." said Alec.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:42 am

"Calm yourself, Ryudou. Quincy were always arrogant. I remember meeting one when I was a 5th seat." Suman motioned, putting his hand on the young soul reaper's shoulder and glaring at the mocking Quincy. Suman disliked arrogance, especially amongst the young. Should he choose to, Suman would end this stupid little spat right now. The second most powerful Quincy he may be, but he could not take on such high-level shingami.

"As for you..." Suman turned to Shinji and placed his sword solemnly into the ground. "I believe I told you to go play in some other sandbox. Unless you are here to help, begone before I teach you some manners." Suman growled menacingly, not in the mood to deal with pups not even 1/60th of his age. Foolish boys would go blind if they were not careful.

"Anyways, are mission is somewhat secret if you want to know about it." Alec explained, taking the good cop stance. Suman didn't see the point; the fool could be easily ignored until he started shooting his bow in a juvenile and impractical way. Hopefully and esteemed leader of the Quincy clan would not do this rashly. Even he would have to appreciate such powerful enemies.

"Alec, I shall go search the house. Come Ryudou, I need someone interesting to keep me company." Suman had taken quite a shine to the fiery young shinigami. Despite the fact they were both of reasonably the same level, Suman looked down on Ryudou with pride, rather like an older brother or father did. He saw promise in the boy; he had a fire in his soul that no other had.

With that short parting sentence, Suman walked back into the wreckage of the house at a leisurely pace. He did not need to show off his strength; that would come in time. Besides, Suman sensed something in the house and he wasn't sure what it was. It would be good to have Ryudou with him to steady his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: Search
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next