Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mission: Search

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Mission: Search - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:03 am

Shinji then cocked his head to the right and said" Huh, what'd ya say? I wasn't listening... And you are nothing compared to Hunter... You are an ant compared to him... Che, you don't deserve to be so cocky." then he walked away and calmly rested his shoulders and said "You're an arrogant one, Shinigami... I dislike you even more than my own race... Your mission might be interesting so, I will accompany you for awhile... Karakura town is a place I think of as my home, so I don't want you shinigami to do any damage to it... Only I can destroy this place.." laughing smugly he then walked over to the shinigami known as Ryudou...

Then he passed him by and stopped to his left and calmly said silently"Calm your friend over there, and if any of you try anything funny, I shall kill you all." he spoke... The last part where he said "If any of you try anything funny, I shall kill you all" he said with a loud and stern voice. Then he laughed and yawned, stretching his arms a bit.. Putting his hands in his pockets he then snorted a bit... Then he crouched down on the ground and looked down a bit for a few seconds until he looked as if he fell asleep... The young master quincy folded his jacket's sleeve a bit then it revealed his rolex and he closed it and said" Hmm, nap time." then quickly looked like he was asleep again..

Though he may seem vulnerable... They could all be killed if he wished.... If he were to use his true bow then they all will be dead lying on the ground with a spiritual arrow in there ass.... The vice leader quincy thought"Haha, that'd be funny.. Ah, I wonder if these guys are actually tolerated by Hunter... Che, he must be getting soft... I think it's time for me to attack him..." the thought flowed through his mind, with his eyes closed...

Then he snorted a sound came from" ghhhhhhh...Ghhh" his snores were incredibly loud.. The vice leader quincy was taking a nap, or so it seemed....
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:51 am

Suman searched the house, pulling up books and flicking through them. This Urahara man was quite the character. Some of the stuff in these books Suman barely understood. He yawned and tossed the book back to where it was. Ryukurai questioned why Suman had even bothered to spare the Quincy. Suman's eyes crinkled in a smile but this time, he remained silent. Of course he did; that was something a sword like Ryukurai would never understand.

Suman rifled through the place for almost 20 minutes before he opened a chest and found a hole descending into the ground. Suman looked at the empty pit for a second, utterly uncomprehending. Then his face split into a huge grin and he looked back over his shoulder. The others would not need to come and help for this particular exercise: Suman was more than capable of walking down a couple of steps. Then again, there could be something nasty down there...

"I found something!" Suman shouted, wordlessly slicing off the head of a Hollow without even bothering to look round. Suman cursed the Quincy under his breath before looking round once again. He employed zanshin then leapt into the hole, sliding down the ladder while symoltaniously looking over his shoulder into the pit. Of course, this was entirely foolish but Suman wanted the credit for this. If he found the device, he'd achieve fame, recognition and maybe even status. But he was not prepared to die for these things, so he must exercise caution.

Suman's feet made contact on dusty earth, his sandals making little puffs of dirt as he moved on through the wasteland. Of course, this was where Kiske Urahara performed those unholy experiments on his pets. Of course, this was stupidly Suman's idea of scouting ahead. Nothing was likely to be here. In fact, Suman doubted they'd find anything. Still, there was that little nagging voice in the back of his head; look harder, look harder... it said.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Alec saw Suman move into the Urahara house, then he started screamig and stuff. Alec sighed. "Suman." Alec said in low, but loud enough voice so that Suman and Ryudou could hear him. "The next thing we need here is a tablet or something." "Its in the place where there's a big boulder spot from two arrancar's big entrance." "Come On." Alec looked over to the quincy. "Well, can't risk causing more attention." "Might as well bring him along for the moment." "Longray." Alec's two zanpakuto spirits appeared. "Stay with this quincy til he wakes up."

(for now, don't wait for Ushida. I am going to try to see whats with him)
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:11 pm

(forgot to say, go on without me it you like)
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:30 pm

ooc: mind if I do something. I swear I am not a Vaizard now, just that maybe later, but this is kind of the prelude to that later event. Ill be like Ichigo when he could not summon his mask just insane. And when you guys rip it off, it will be like nothing happened. Basically the too of you fight against me, until you rip off my mask. Alec sorry about kind of godmodding you, but lets just say you blocked the slash.

After the Quincy thinking he was all bad ass, and whispering "Calm your friend over there, and if any of you try anything funny, I shall kill you all."
Ryudou had followed Suman because it probably was a good idea and he ha complimented him. While he had looked for a trap door or something, he looked upon the books Urahara had at his disposal, so much knowledge that could provide much benefit to Soul Society, he was tempted to steal them, but something about stealing a dead man's property did not seem right.

As Suman discovered the door down and started screaming and going down it, he smiled something he would probably do as well, and when Alec told them about the large slab or boulder thing that they were looking for he went looking for such a monument.

As he spread out from the others, he found a large hole that would impossible to climb withou knowledge of putting reshi underneath your feet. As he climbed in he noticed something shiny, so he jumped down to this artifiact. Upon closer expection he saw that it was a blue diamond like device, covered in black lines that formed double lines on each square , so that ti looked like thier were two maller diamond patterns outside of it, then he saw something balck in the middle of it. As he put it close to his face he yelled outloud Hey, guys I think I found gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He yelpe as the artifact rammed into his face, almost alived and went down his throat toward his body, Ryudou felt a burning stinging pain in his abdomen as as black cloudy substance slowly filled his face, the moment it covered his face he ran outside.

He yelled AAAAAAAAAAAAA in a strange echoing voice. Guys help me get it off. Then something sinister filled his mind Before I kill you alll!!!! Once again in the sinister echoing voice. Ryodou relaized his time that he was himself was getting shorter and that the other side would get longer. The cloudly liquid hardened and began to appaer as half a black mask with blue slashes running down diagonallyin the center. And his eyes began to become darker until the whites of it would be filled with black. It must be one of Urahara's traps, forcing us to fight each..... Ryudou was cut off by the sinister coice again Run run as fast as you can, I am going to kill you because I can. He then shunpoed over to Alec and squng his sealed sword at him with more force then should have been possible. Alec then blocked the slash but was pushed back five feet. Ryudou felt like he was being pushed back by something evil, and this was probably the lst time he woudl talk until his allies possibly ripped off this horrible thing. Looking into his allie's eyes with his brown ones he said sadly Help me., before his brown eyes became blue and the white of his eys were completly gone, it was over for now he was taking over, it was up to his friends to free him or they would die.

Last edited by Ryudou Nagare on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:50 am

Suman heard screams above him and cursed his luck. He used Shunpo, gathering reishi under his feet as he reached the top of the ladder in double-quick time. His browny-black eyes searching the place for the Quincy. If he'd harmed one hair on his companion's heads...There would be an unholy retribution on him.

But this was not the simple case of killing a Quincy; this was Hollowfication, a process Suman had researched in his copious efforts to become completely and utterly knowledgeable about the Soul Society. There was very little he did not know when it came to Hollows.

Ryudou had turned into a vizard for some reason and had attacked Alec, leaving an opening for Suman to break his mask from behind. Breaking a vizard's mask would either send them insane or cure them. The other option was letting him run around killing everything in sight. That was not an option.

"Forgive me for this, Ryudou-san." Suman whispered, before pointing two fingers at his back. "Bakudo No. 61, Six Rods of Light." Suman intoned, not using the full incantation on purpose. He wanted Alec to see how proficient Suman was with Kido. He also wanted Ryudou to be able to fight back. It would be dishonourable to attack a man who cannot attack back.

And so, Suman unsheathed his zanpakto, a wave of spiritual pressure emanating from him. Of course, Ryudou would break those bindings. Time for Suman to act without mercy or thought for his safety.

Suman used Shunpo to appear in front of Ryudou, his fingers gripping the mask for a second. The touch was feather-light, negligible by shinigami standards. Suman grinned before he brought up Ryukurai and smashed the hilt downwards, wanting to break Ryudou's mask from the forehead down. The mask had to be shattered on first impact. Man, Ryudou was gonna feel this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 am

Shinji was closely watching them my sensing there spiritual pressure... There reishi seemed disturbed... A reiatsu... Of a vizard it seems... Shinji sighed and stood up yawning a bit, stretching his arms then he disappeared just like that... He appeared using hirenkyaku right next to the cocky shinigami who was trying to break the mask... Foolishness... IT wouldn't be so simple... He then used his left hand, to put his hand on his face and push him away... Then he disappeared again, appearing somewhere back and then with his bow prepared and said" This will be enough" the bow shot the arrow, headed towards the mask...

Though it would not be enough to kill him, but it'd be enough to subdue the mask from moving any further... The destruction of the mask would cause physical and mental pain for Ryudou... The reiatsu arrow was shot and he looked at the cocky shinigami and said" Che, amateur... Don't they tell you in the books that you cant break a freaking hollow mask like that? He's probably being controlled by his inner hollow right now, so this is the only way.. If this does not work, I'll need to kill him..." smirking then he stayed there...
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:47 am

The Qunicy's hand didn't even make contact with Suman; his spiritual pressure was so much that it had become dense enough to repel any unfavourable spiritual pressures. Basically anything that wasn't shingami. But it still made Suman acknowledge the Quincy's existence again. He sighed and used Shunpo to appear next to Shinji, Ryukurai sheathed and his hand on the pommel. Suman tutted Shinji and sat down, taking out his famed tea set and taking a sip as the boy went on a rant about how he would never break a hollow's mask with his sword.

"Are you quite finished? Did you ever wonder why my zanpakto's command is 'demolish'? It's simple really; Ryukurai's abilities are based around incapacitating the enemy. Not only that, it can shatter Hollow masks much like any other zanpakto in history." Suman explained, looking over at the Qunicy like he was an idiot. Obviously he was for not even noting that. Suman then took another sip of tea while watching Ryudou. He blinked slowly, his ponytail rustling in the breeze. Suman took Ryukurai up and unsheathed it, his spiritual pressure spiking again.

"Unless you wish to swallow your pride and allow me to fight my friend, stay out of it. Do that again and I'll see to it you're caught in the next Great Shadow Poisoning." Suman warned before using Shunpo to appear before Ryudou.

" If you want to kill someone that badly then try to kill me!" Suman roared, his spiritual pressure rocketing to twice what it was before. His tea restored his spiritual pressure and worked on his wounds. It was wonderful stuff. So great was Suman's spiritual pressure that the ground under him buckled, sending tiny chips of rock into the air. The air echoed with the power he was emitting. Anyone with spiritual pressure lower than a shinigami would be gasping for air as he swiped his blade, breaking the concrete bellow him. "Now, lowly hollow...we shall perform the dance of battle, as seen for decades before!" Suman roared, using shunpo to charge a two-handed strike. This would be very nasty if it hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Shinji had dozed off again and looked up and yawned then he said"Hwaa, this is boring.. I swear it was better when Hunter went vizard.. OH well, I will head out... You guys are quite boring.." then he turned around and disappeared using hirenkyaku, appearing not so far away with both his bows ready he fired 120 reiatsu arrows at them.. Continuously firing at them, the arrows shot all over the joint... Then he left..

EXIT >>>
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Alec saw the quincy left. If only they had listened to me! Tsk. To late for that now. Thankfully, his zanpakuto has the power to deal with this. Alec summoned his two zanpakuto and got ready. He sent the two to trap Ryudou in the air from the legs and arms.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:39 pm

His two zanpakuto spirits took about three minutes to pin Ryudou down. Then Alec said, "Litando (in my translation, Blast of Order). A beam of see through light shot at Ryudou, immedietly seperating from his hollow form. The crystal sepertated from Ryudou. Alec shot his big sword across the field like a bazooka, destroying the hollow crystal. Then he caught Ryudou and sighed.

Last edited by Alec Kuchiki on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:05 pm

ooc: Umm, Alec I know you want this to go fast and stuff but I didn;t get to do anything back to you guys, can you give me a few turns before you guys take it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:06 pm

OOC: Alec, no double posting.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Fine. I understand. I will give you a few more turns, but read my private message and make sure to reply. I'll scribble over my last post.

Oh and Shinji, sorry if you count this message as double posting.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Ooc: Okay i understand only like until page 6.

As soon as Suman put him in his binding kido, Ryudou went into a rage, he knew who his next target was and began to try to trip out of it. He pulled with all his strength and the reaitsu in the air fluctuated with him, he broke two of the seals, then the quincy arrow, Ryudou or whatever was in his place saw it coming about half way throught its flight, Ryudou moved his head back a few inches so that the arrow hit hit the upper area of his mask, and because it came at an odd angle at the mask now, only a minature chink came off, the Hollow screamed in rage GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the increase in reaitsu was so much that the seal for Gentei Kijo erased as the his reaitsu came surging forth like a waterfall, using his rage, full power and weakened seal to completly break through it, his reaitsu still being felt through the air, in a the fury that followed, he saw Suman chatising the Quincy and drinking some tea, though the Hollow may not have known exactly what was going on he saw that the Quincy leave and fire arrows at his comrade, something primal triggered in him, save his friend and though he was almost completly possed he combined it with his hollows instincts and shunpoed past the two handed strike and began slicing the arrows away from thier intended target, thought he was not able to deflect all of them and took the rest of them, he then shrugged off the pain as the Quincy left and once again concentrated on Suman., who had his back turned for a quick second but instead of attacking from behind, he stood still and stretched out his sword. it seems you guys, haven't seen Ryudou's sword release, well allow me to enlighten you, the Hollow then cleared his throat quit calmly Set the Balance, Protect the loved, and Punish the hated, Rise.. then the Hollow looking into his opponents eyes Lucifer!!!!!! In a flash of light, Ryudu sword sepaerated into two, on one side was a white shield with a golden dun in its center, on the other a westernized single handed sword with a similar design. The Hollow smiled a sadistic one, well guys, lets go then.

Last edited by Ryudou Nagare on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:34 am

Suman saw the arrows coming and made a 'keh!' noise. Stupid Quincy; those arrows were made of reishi and Suman's reishi was far stronger than that of a mere Quincy. As such, when Ryudou blocked the arrows, Suman was surprised beyond belief. However, the ones that tried to reach him barely left scratches; Suman was too incensed to even care about the arrows that faded as soon as they stuck into him. Suman just stood there, his eyes shaded.

Ryudou released his zanpakto and revealed it to just be a sword and shield. Oh, another duality-type zanpakto huh? Suman was too angry to be surprised and as such, pulled back his zanpakto.

"Shut up." Suman growled, his zanpakto glowing with spiritual power. Was he? No, he couldn't...there were too many people here! If Suman released his sword when he was this angry, the resulting reishi would destroy anything within half a foot of him! But Suman wanted to free Ryudou from this monster and quickly. "You do not own Ryudou's power...or have a bond with his zanpakto. You are worthless!" Suman scowled, his sword coming to the centre of his body.

"Be thankful Ryudou, my latest release will show you exactly how wrong you were to even consider attacking me." Suman stated sadly, using shunpo to appear a few centimetres to the left behind Ryudou. Flipping Ryukurai into a kunai position, Suman thrust backwards, aiming the tip to pierce his liver.

Then, without pausing, Suman span around, Ryukurai forming a black arc behind it. He liked this battle. Finally, Suman felt that he had a reason to fight. As such, his full power was coming through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:20 am

[ OOC: You do know that my reiatsu is that of captain's reiatsu, right? Just because I'm quincy doesn't mean you can avoid all my attacks just cause you're a shinigami and have a little reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:54 am

OOC: Dun take it personally mate, Suman's riatsu is very high for his station. Problem is, he has about as much control over it as you do of how fast your hair grows. I may have garbled it a bit by Suman's point of view but those 'scratches' were pretty damn deep. I suppose Suman is heavily wounded but his riatsu is keeping him alive. Hope that cleared it up for you ^^
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:35 pm

ooc: Well I guess I will go, since Alec wants me to go by tomorrow.

Hahahaha!!!!! The Hollow wailed as Suman told him he was worthless,If I am so worthless, then how was it so easy to take over, your pathetic Ryudou? However as he said those words he was momentarily stunned by Suman attempting to stab him in the back, he then breifl turned around, but instead he let the blow hit him in the lower abdomen, the Hollow barely registering the hit with a grunt, he grabbed on to Suman's inverted hand with his shiled arm and held his katana inside of him, hearing the ozzing of his organs being cut, You shinigami all think your so awesome as long as you have your zanpaktou, well what are you going to do when your prey has it too? The Hollow then tensed his grip around the man's arm and pointed his sword up into the air and slashed down with his sword and yelled Angel's Bane!!!! instantanously three golden disks of light were fired at him point blank, if it hit SUman would be balling on the floor all burned.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:51 am

The light hit Suman, burning him all over. But he still managed to stand, breathing hard as he raised his arms in that signature crucified position. Suman was sad now; the hollow was too strong for him with his sealed zanpakto. He'd hoped to talk Ryudou into fighting his inner Hollow, but now it looked like Suman would have to kill one of his own friends.

"Forgive me Ryudou. I'll have to kill you now." Suman sighed, clapping his hands together in front of him, as if he was praying. But what he was about to do was far from righteous in his eyes. He took a deep breath and stretched forth his hand.

"Demolish the light and bring forth the madness, Ryukurai!" Suman ordered, his sword unsealing within the hollowfied Ryudou. Suman himself now had a short katana, akin to the one gripped in Ryudou's hand. They were both black with X- shaped cross-guards. Ryudou had already come under the effects of Ryukurai; when stabbed, the enemy would feel dizzy and lose their balance to a certain degree. It was also poisonous and would cause death in 1 to 14 hours.

"This is the true release of my zanpakto. When I normally release it, I do not let it release fully. Poison and incapacitation are the weapons of cowards. But you were too strong for me. Goodbye Ryudou, your heartbeats are numbered." Suman intoned, taking the short blade in his hand. He was deliberately keeping the second ability a secret. This was his most powerful release before Bankai. But he would never use his bankai on Ryudou. It would be cruelty in the highest extreme.

Then, Suman decided the time for talk was over and used shunpo, his hand extending in an attempt to grab the sword from Ryudou while at the same time thrusting the smaller sword at Ryudou's chest.

Would Ryudou forgive him? It was his duty to end the life of all Hollows. And now it looked like Ryudou was becoming one. Suman had to stop him, even as tears slid from his eyes, cutting through the burn marks on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:01 am

OOC: Ryudou, you just screwed yourself.. Lawl, turning yourself to a hollow and making it that it's impossible to defeat without killing yourself? LMFAO.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:34 am

(Ryudou, your time is up. ending battle here.) (Also, power is out and genarator is powering it.) (So might no be able to post that much if genarator powers down).

Alec let Suman take care of Ryudou for now. This was because Alec needed to get the last prophecy note in Karakaura town. Now, they were attractign some much spiritual pressure that it was dangerous for them. Then Alec noticed and realized that he felt the last Quincy's spiritual pressure with the others, or at least he was coming with some friends. "Damn idiots." "Longray!" His two zapakuto spirits came out. Being able to read Alec's mind they knew what to do. They opened two portalas instantly, cause they were also worried. "Good bye master." They entered one of the portals to the Forest of Menos. Then Alec turned his attention to Ryudou. It was time to end this. Alec aimed his sword at Ryudou. "Litando." A spehreful, see-through ray of light hit Ryudou. After many screams, Ryudou (the real one) started falling and the strange hollow crystal with it. Alec flash stepped to Ryudou, caught him and destroyed the crystal in one swing of his sword. Alec then threw Ryudou into the other portal that was to the Soul Society. Then, Alec grabbed both Ushida and Suman by the back of the shirt and through them into the Soul Society portal too. Last, Alec jumped in the Soul Society portal, closed both of the portals behind him, and they were off.

(One, we are all done with this topic).
Two, I shall send you a private message on where the final and quick ending subject will be).
Three, sorry if I you don't like this post).
(Four, you are all are now exited from this part known as part 2 of are mission, sorry for the inconveince.)
Bye lol!

(Exit of everyone)
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:16 pm

Linkin had been asleep in the forest when he was awoken by a large jump of spiritual pressure. “God damn it,” he thought. He sensed a medium sized group of soul reapers enter the world of the living. “I thought I warned those dumb asses what would happen if they entered quincy territory again.” Linkin seemed almost infuriated by his discovery and quickly got to his feet and put on both of his infamous gloves. Then he felt another presence, that of his vice leader. And he was near an interestingly strong pressure now, kind of like a vizard. “Well, I get to have fun today.” Linkin sped away to the battle at hand just in time to see a reaper pushing and pulling his comrades into a portal to the soul society. “Damn, too late. And where did Shinji go anyway.” Linkin looked around for his fellow race member and called out, “Hey I know that you didn’t go far Shinji. Where ya at?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Shinji was driving on his motorcycle and he noticed the presence that of Linkin... Then he pushed the handles of his motorcycle to go faster, he thought to himself" Damn, that bastard is so slow that I had to get something to eat.. Ugh, shit, they opened a portal... Fuck this." then he sped even faster, pushing it even faster...

The portal could was still kinda open, then he was riding at the streets, with a dark shadow figure ahead of him, it seemed to be Linkin... He then drove to the right a bit, with his wheels making a large sound, an afterimage left behind... Then he put out his left hand and as he passed by Linkin he grabbed Linkin by his shirt and said quickly" Oi, you slow bastard, I waited so long for you, don't give up now, idiot." then the portal was about to close as he ran into it with his motorcycle and entered the realm of the soul reapers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: Search
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3