Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
BK-201 (Rose~/Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
BK-201 (Rose~/Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
BK-201 (Rose~/Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
BK-201 (Rose~/Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
BK-201 (Rose~/Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
BK-201 (Rose~/Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
BK-201 (Rose~/Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
BK-201 (Rose~/Done) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
BK-201 (Rose~/Done) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

BK-201 (Rose~/Done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BK201

BK201

BK-201 (Rose~/Done) Empty
PostSubject: BK-201 (Rose~/Done)   BK-201 (Rose~/Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Name: Natsume, Rose

Appearance:
BK-201 (Rose~/Done) 6-7
Usually has her hair wrapped up in the back with two thick locks on her forehead. They occasionally get in her way which makes her have to blow them out of her sight. This causes trouble for her at times when she is in a fight, but she usually puts her hair in a pony tail when she expects to come across an enemy. Her eyes match the color of her hair. She has no unusual marks on her body or anything worth mentioning that is/isn't shown in the picture.

For her apparel she usually wears a tank top or some Designer T-shirt with a funny slogan on it. The color/Pattern etc varies, but for school she always wears her uniform top and a gray sweater vest with the Karakura high school Decal on the right breast pocket. For school she usually wears a beige skirt and high stockings for her legs, For casual wear, she wears tight light blue jeans all the time and washes them every day so that they are never dirty. She wears Nike sneakers all the time school or not unless she is in her house. For her miscellaneous apparel she has one blue bracelet on her left wrist which helps her manipulate spirit particles. Even though she is a quincy, she doesn’t have much talent in gathering spirit particles Thus why she wears the bracelet.

Personality:
Rose is optimistic and wise for her age. That is one of the main reasons why she is a master Quincy. She was raised to put protecting humans above everything else at all costs, Her family was drilled that objective in her mind and she will do so with her children and her children’s children and so on and so forth. When this objective comes to mind, Rose assumes a certain cold and calm demeanor and sets aside her personal interests for the sake of the objective. Though she treats her mission as first priority she is very loyal to the Quincy Race. When Humans are being threatened by shinigami, and given the history between shinigami and Quincy; Rose becomes ruthless in battle and a bit angry, making her tactical calculation a bit rusty and faulty, because she and her family are of western religious beliefs and values, she has never recognized reincarnation as a universal truth, thus the destruction of otherworldly spirits seems just. Though her ideals are stoic and lead to much violence, Rose herself is a genuinely good gal.

Towards her coworkers, friends, and family, Rose is a huge tease. She jokes around a lot and she plays a bit too much to the point where it is annoying to most people. Though she is twenty three, She has the body of a barely legal teen ager as well as the mentality to back it up. She enjoys acting her life as a normal human and is very social and polite. When she does become serious she lest off a warm smile to try and either defuse a bad situation or comfort someone who seems as though they don’t have a grip on reality. Her hobbies include reading and swimming.
--------------------

Hair Color: As stated in the appearance and as seen in the picture. In case you didn’t pay attention to either: Cyan.

Dislikes: Nothing.

Crushes: Mr.Shinji (vice leader of the Quincy)

--------------------

Specialties: Rose is able to skim through a book and point out key details within it quickly and easily. It would take her 5 minutes to skim through a 400 page book and find out everything that is needed to know.

History:
Rose was born in Karakura town hospital; she was born on the 1st of July. Since birth she was always so playful, smiling even as she was pushed through the peseta and blood of her mother. She had 5 brothers each were exceptionally better than her in every field Quincy wise. Rose was told her reading talents were picked up from her mother who loved books so much that she would read novels to her daughter every night and finishes them the very same night she started them. It wasn’t the families intention to try and raise Rose to be a Quincy but times were changing and Quincy were dying out because of the Shinigami menace. 2 of her brothers were killed by shinigami; Rose was too young to feel anything but confusion. Her father started taking her to a certain area in the park where he started training and teaching her about the Quincy arts. She was bad at gathering Reiatsu but that problem was fixed easily after her dad passed down a bracelet made of metal that helped speed up the gathering of Spirit particles. After 16 years of training his daughter, He finally thought she was ready to take care of herself. He gave her a loan and allowed her to move into her own apartment. A year went by and finally her father and mother and the remainder of her brothers decided to go confront a Captain class shinigami west of Karakura near the reservoir. She was excluded because the family thought that it would be a waste if they all died there, their entire bloodline killed off by a Shinigami. Indeed they were killed by this captain, and the culprit is unknown as well as the cause of death to Rose. She found out that they were dead after feeling it deep in her heart, As though pieces of her were dissolved into nothingness. With what was taught to rose pounded into her she couldn’t dare just sit back and lead a normal life, the Quincy blood in her strived to protect humanity at all costs. But without any family or Friends, Rose was indeed scarred.

Its been proven many times in history that being alone in a world out to get you would eat you up inside. Rose looked all over Karakura town for remaining Quincy so that she could ally herself with them. She found no one; it was highly likely that she was the only one left, the only Quincy roaming the world… She started building a deep resentment towards the Shinigami and started suspecting them of killing her family, Her father told her about how the Quincy and the shinigami would probably go to war because of their Ideas. At the time rose was 13, She believed words could resolve what swords and arrows could not but since she lost her family, Her way of thinking was; the only way to deal with Shinigami is to kill them, The only way to protect humanity was to kill Hollows and the only way to avenge her parents were to do her best to follow through with what was hammered into her head. Another year went by and she finally gave up hope. Maybe she was destined to do this all on her own, such a burden wasn’t for her to bear but she was prepared to do it all just for her family. She was roaming the school district of Karakura and passed by a school. Her entire life, Rose was home schooled and had not met any friends at all. She probably figured it was far too late for her to join a high school. That very same day as she was walking on the cold and lightly snowy night, she watched as a shadowed figure was approached by a Hollow. The hollow looked as though it was a huge humanoid and the shadowed figure looked as though he was just standing there with his hands in his pockets. Rose widened her eyes as the hollow raised his hand and brought it down over the figure, just as Rose quickly formed her bow out of spirit particles, she charged an arrow and prepared to fire but somehow a blue arrow already pierced the mask of the hollow. It was no doubt the arrow of a Quincy but Rose wanted to know who it belonged to. The figure turned around to face rose and finally his face could be seen a little thanks to the light of the moon. Rose gulped and then ran towards him and starting asking questions about who he was and how he was still a Quincy. He explained that there is still Quincy left in this world; they just had to find them. So far it was him and another one stronger. She asked to join with them but in exchange they would help her become a freshman at the Karakura high school. It was a simple request and it was fulfilled.
Back to top Go down

BK-201 (Rose~/Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: BK-201 (Rose~/Done)   BK-201 (Rose~/Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:57 am

I assume you're gonna take the RP sample from your other app, okay then. This seems alright, so approved as master quincy.
Back to top Go down

BK-201 (Rose~/Done)
Page 1 of 1