Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Tenerum Rose~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Tenerum Rose~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Tenerum Rose~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Tenerum Rose~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tenerum Rose~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Tenerum Rose~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Tenerum Rose~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tenerum Rose~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tenerum Rose~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Tenerum Rose~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alita Dorota

Alita Dorota

Tenerum Rose~ Empty
PostSubject: Tenerum Rose~   Tenerum Rose~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Name:
Tenerum Rose ( Delicate Rose )

Release Phrase:
Blossom meus atrum rose (Blossom my dark rose)

Represent:
Her form represents a flower bud blosseming into a new creature/human being, only to become used a dangerous weapon. She believes that it was a symbol of her inner wants and needs for a soul mate in life, one she lost so long ago.

Element:
Earth and Nature [Plant based]

Sealed Form
Sealed Description:
This blade is rather sleek and slender. The point of it's rather slender physic is to allow her a better grip on her quicker strikes. The blade is a nice metallic silver and glosses with a light purple tint to it. The hit of the blade is wrapped in a nice red satan that contains a floral pattern embedded into it's sems. The protective ring around the blade and hilt is designed to look like a rose, giving it a more feminine appeal. The blade itself isn rather average in size, nothing drasticly big.

[x]..[x]
Released Description:
From a beauty forms an inner desire and thurst for death. Rising from her beauty comes a deadly appeal of lust and want, seeking a prey to toy and decieve. A released power that was once sealed in the metallic casing of her blade comes to life and causes dreams to shatter and all hell to break loose. A sweet and innocent woman changes into a manipulative woman whom seeks danger and thrives for the blood of the weak. Power hungry and demanding is the new enemy before you as black liquids seeps from the pores on her back and forms japanese letters that seals a much greater creature. Once the face of young woman changes into a older one she gains abilities to control things beyone the earths soil. Sprouting from the ground, vines begin to ravel around the figure, transforming her into the face of death. Her blade sheaths and forms along with her change, becoming sharp and dangerous fans with enough force to rip through metal and cause inflicting pain upon those who come by her.

Ultimate Ability/Attack:
Alita has very few abilities in her released form but all very harmful and dangerous. One ability she has is called Succulent Death. This ability allows stems to begin to grow and sprout from the roots of the earth surface and allows then to quickly grow to a limit of Eight feet in height. Once these stems exceed their growth limit they begin to sprout buds on them, only to see them burst into blood thursty flowers(Almost like a Venus fly plant). This abilty enables her to rest(more so just stand backa nd take a breather) as the plants do her bidding and attack the foe. The down side to this attack is she is still vulnerable to be attacked. If a foe is ither bitten or harmed by the plant they gain a bit of a woosy feeling which causes them to be a bit slower(but nothing drastic)

Another ability of hers iscalled Explosiona of mille postulo. A form of protective layers made of stems (Which can be used with Succulent Death) surronds the woman and basically acts like a sheild. This ability does two different things; It can be used for defense or offense. Basically, the stems sprout tiny needles that can be shot, twice per encounter, sending thousands of them at the on coming foe. If the needles sucessfully strick the victum, they begin to seep into their skin and begins to inject a small amount of venum that send the foes body into shock, alomst like being paralized. (This affect is more weaker on a higher leveled opponent and doesn't paralize them, just makes them a bit light headed). If used as defensive, some needles will shoot into her skin, allowing a small dose of energy to sprout into her, helping her with future attacks. A down side to this attack would be a risk of over dose when used defensivly and can cause her to become weaker then stronger.

Innate Ability:

Name: Pesquisa
Description: is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense spiritual pressure. It functions similar to sonar.
Cooldown: 13 Seconds.[1 post]

Name: Sonido
Description: The Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami flash steps; it allows the user to travel at incredibly high speeds for short distances. Use of sonido is punctuated by a brief static sound, in contrast to the "swish" sound used for flash steps.
Cooldown:16 seconds [1 post]

Name: Cero
Description: High-powered energy blasts that can be fired from either the mouth or hand. Only Menos, Arrancar, and Vizard have so far been shown to use cero attacks, and it appears that stronger entites can use it more efficiently.
Cooldown:5 minutes [3 posts]

Name: Haregonboshi
Type: Defensive
Range: Close
Description: This technique was specifically made for Arrancar and for Vizard who have over 70% control over their Inner Hollow. For Vizard with a non-Mastered Control this will be hard to ignite and maintain. While the user moves their hand forward in a square like motion, they create this shield. Depending on the user’s Reiatsu color will this shield look like. Some blue, some black, some purple. The user the ignites their Reiatsu manifested strongly into this shield, powering up fully a long seven foot long, four feet wide square shield. This Shield is only as strong as the user may be.
Cooldown:This Shield will start to power down after a time limit of five minutes(ML), ten minutes(HL), it will negate if someone is the same strength as the user of the Shield. [Fades over 2-5 posts. Weakens with each post.]

Name: Ksuleigiji
Type: Supplementary
Range: Supplemantary
Description: As many Arrancar and Hollow, Vizard use Cero as a great attack on their part. Some of the stronger (high level) users have this ability while using a Cero. With this addition to the Cero, the user explodes their Reiatsu when they use the Cero. Making this Cero explosive on impact on the opponent, sending them flying back with even a stronger force going onto the Cero. Though on the drawback on the user using this, they will use a lot more energy than they would using a regular Cero.
Cooldown: 3-4 Minutes. [2-3 posts]

Name: Repercursión
Type: Defensive
Range: Passive
Description: The Arrancar focuses a load of reiatsu into their Hierro, making it densely supercharged. This reiatsu can then reflect an incoming blow. For example, if a Zanpakutou tried to slice the designated Hierro, the reiatsu would force the Zanpakutou's force back on to the bearer, causing a severe amount of numbness and/or pain. The supercharged Hierro takes on a bright red color, making it fairly noticable. Note: This power uses up a lot of reiatsu. Depending on what type of Arrancar you are, you will be limited to the number of times you can use this technique.
Cooldown: 40 seconds [1.5 posts]
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

Tenerum Rose~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenerum Rose~   Tenerum Rose~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:50 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Tenerum Rose~
Page 1 of 1