Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) Empty
PostSubject: Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned)   Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:31 pm

OOC: Before anyone goes biz-nitching about my vizard application, Jaden gave me permission o.o

Vizard Registration

Name: Takanshi, Ichijouji

Ex- Division: 6th

Appearance: Ichijouji has extremely shaggy, black hair. He never combs it so it just sticks this way and that. He prefer to wear his read jacket, his sandals, and rellay any shorts that are laying around. He wears a straw hat here and there, but only when he finds one; he won't go out of his way to find one.

Personality: He is very calm for the most part and takes no offense when verbally or physically assaulted because he believes getting worked up is a waste of breath and time. But if someone were to hurt someone close to him, the offender will not like what is going to happen to him... Ichijouji is very protective of his loved ones, because they are all he's got. If he gets into a fight, and really enjoys it, you will see an unexplainable insanity arise within him. This insanity even scares his inner hollow, and is the reason why he was able to defeat it. This alter-personality of his was powerful and very dangerous, but he was still able to control himself.

--------------------

Hair Color: Black

Dislikes: Ignorance

Crushes: He doesn't know.

--------------------

Specialties: Ichijouji is an intellectual philosopher.

History:

Souske Bayate was born into a poor family in the rukon district. His parents were poor, but got by. He only had two pairs of clothes and was always picked on for being poor. Well, not exactly picked on, people ganed up on him and tried to beat him up. Growing up in the suburbs, Souske was born a naturally good fighter. He was picked on, but always was able to throw down his assalants with ease. If there was a large grou of kids who ganged up, he would get hit sometimes, but he would usually win eventually or formulate a plan to escape because he knew they would just keep coming. When he reached high school, he started to experiment with his spiritual abilities; kido, swordsmanship, and his overall techniques.ability. As he was never trained, his kido was almost nothing. His swordsmanship was very powerful, but lacked stance and was sloppy. He was fast though and he was able to improv off of the environment to counter peoples movements and strike back. His father knew of his experiments and decided to save up to send him to take the shinigami entrance exams. Two years passed before he had made the money and was satisfied with his abilities. He soon left for the exams, dressed in sik black shinigami robes, with 3 text books; one on kido, one on swordsmanship, and one on hollow/philosophy. When he entered the sereitei, he was immdeiately taken to a quarters and tested the next day. He was first tested in kido, which, unfortunately, he entirely failed. Next was the written exam; he did above average on this exam, but not in the rank of genius. Still he passed the exam easily and well. Next, finally, it was the swordsmanship exams. It was a tournament style, the winner going on to fight a tougher opponent. Souske, having years of fighting skill and his own unique talents with a sword, destroyed this exam. He disarmed or defeated every opponent he had with ease and, for this reason, he was given a seat even though he was a novice. He was now, the 8th seat in the 6th division.

He worked his way up, training and fighting. Getting stronger and making bonds. He was eventually on the verge of succeeding his captain as the new captain of the 6th division; at this point, he was the vice-captain. One day, his captain and three members of the research bureau came to him. They told Souske he had an inner hollow that they had been studying for months now. This hollow would eventually take over Souskes' being if he didn't do something about it. His captain and the other men told Souske he had to defeat the hollow in his spirit world to gain dominance and be able to use that power. They fled to a far place in Los Noches, where they secretly suppressed the hollow. They used kido to hold down Souske as he was fighting his inner hollow. The captain was there for if he got loose. Souske was near dead when he defeated the hollow inside of him. The adrenaline rush forced his physical body to pass out when he had finished the hollow. Souske siad he was going to leave Soul Society now that he had become a Vaizard, but he would never forget the captain and all his friends. If they ever needed him, he would be there to defend them... No matter where he was, he would come to them.

(OOC: I used one of my previous background stories so if it says a different name other than Ichijouji, please do not mind the alternative name, i just was too lazy to edit it xD)

Picture of Character: Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) Ichijo10

Sample Chapter:

Fluent air pushed throughout the shaggy hair of the male as his legs propelled him about the idol town. Unlike the quick and easy route of which the vizards normally partake in to reach the Mansion, it had seemed that Yoshirou had chosen to take some sort of pointless detour. Do not get me wrong though, this detour was rather invigorating to say the least. Twists and turns conjoined with the towns' man-made obstacles produced quite an amusing course for the group to travel upon. Using the skill he had developed as a child to get around that dinky Rukongai, the male vizard swung, swerved, and flew across the town like an ape. Small bursts of fun escaped his lips here and there as he used radio antenna on nearby rooftops to round his body around a bending turn. Loose clothing fluttered energetically in the wind and the propulsion of newly found adrenaline assured a steady pace to match that of his leader. Jin would probably have trouble keeping up with their uselessly increased pace, but whether he made it or not was no concern of the man. If the kid couldn't push himself just to run a few miles, then he was better off dead than in their posse. Simplistic things like this, jumping around and fooling about like children did on a jungle gym, this is what the vice-leader of the vizard still found muse in. Over-complicated sentiments of conflicting logics were too "new age" and a man in his prime shouldn't have to stress over the unnecessarily confusing instruments of who-the-hell-knows-what.

Keeping up with these cocky new generation children was not worth it. Alike many of his actual friends, Ichijouji felt content with a smooth lifestyle. Surprises were always welcomed here and there, especially when it came to fighting, but "fads" of today were an ideal that he most definitely attempts to avoid. The town limits came into view and it was only a little ways now, to the Mansion. Two hands fell behind, for now it was time for the vizard's legs to carry him the rest of the way; he knew the forest around here well enough that no unexpected tree branches would disrupt his travels. Now that everything became regular again, Ichijouji's pace quickened extensively. Each leap, from branch to branch, was magnificently proceeded. Speeds were enough to stay right behind Yoshirou, making sure only to follow and not surpass, in case they took another funny detour. Suspicions resolved false after all, though, and the Mansion engulfed the men's view several minutes later; the entire journey was roughly a half an hour. An open field was where it stood, obviously guised by a barrier to distract any unwanted visitors like spies and wandering humans. Past examples defined this barrier exponential power, but Ichijouji saw it with ease. Of course, he was the second most powerful vizard, so there is no reason why he wouldn't be able to. Aponi Anemos had constructed such a barrier with her virtually unmatched talent of kido and, coincidentally, she was strolling down the stairway in the front lobby upon Ichijouji's arrival. The sudden impact of his stopped motion inside the mansion caused the males' clothing to become muddled, but soon gained focus and the folds of the cloth material laid to rest where they would commonly perch. Contrasting from the way he interpreted the newbie(Jin Yagimi), Ichijouji was quite familiar with Aponi Anemos so he was much more obliging towards her. They had been in the vizard for quite some time now and, even without a current in-depth relationship, he had contently adjusted to her habitual presence.

"Pleasant evening, Aponi-san. How has your day ventured thus-far? In case you do not know, Yoshirou and I have brought home a straggler. From your presence, I must assume that Yoshirou would like to request a barrier to provide us with a suitable training grounds for when we deal with the recruits' hollow. I hope we hadn't disturbed anything too important amidst your agenda."

Candidly dressed was the fellow vizard on the stairway and sunlight appeared to glisten of off her body; she was sweating. From the looks of her apparel and condition, training did not fall under the category of what could have been doing. One could only assume that she was keeping herself busy in her room, meaning that it was either considerably hot in her room or some other activity had been going on inside its walls that Ichijouji couldn't directly conjure at this time. From the subtly welcoming greeting he gave to Aponi, Ichijouji's head tilted back and his eyes sharpened invisibly quickly, in order to establish whether the new guy made it back in one piece or if Yoshirou was going to force him to retrieve the sleeping beauty. Whatever was taking him better be good, because if he was this slow, injured or not, then he had a lot of work to do.

Last edited by Ichijouji Takanashi on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned)   Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Do you plan to post that big for the majority of your posts?
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned)   Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:46 pm

I will admit, that post is one of my larger ones, but I will usually post two paragraphs of at least that size. I'm sure you know me, I make sure to put effort into my posting.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned)   Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:06 pm

EDITED, I are now a vizard. Jaden said I could.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned)   Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned)   Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takanashi, Ichijouji (The Returned)
Page 1 of 1