Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard} I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard} I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard} Empty
PostSubject: Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard}   Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Name: Takanashi, Ichijouji

Visual age: 23

Ex-Division: 6th division

Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f87/13/77/62/39/guy10.jpg

Personality: Calm most of the time, loves sarcasm, jokes around a lot, has a deeper side that he does not show often, when he gets into an intense fight he loses his formality and relentlessly fights because he loves to fight and has a lot of fun, very stubborn, thoughtful, straight-forward

Background/History: He is very calm for the most part and takes no offense when berbally or physically assaulted because he believes getting worked up is a waste of breath and time. But if someone were to hurt someone close to him, the offender will not like what is going to happen to him... Souske is very protective of his loved ones, because they are all he's got. If he gets into a fight, and really enjoys it, you will see an unexplainable insanity arise within him. This insanity even scares his inner hollow, and is the reason why he was able to defeat it. This alter-personality of his was powerful and very dangerous, but he was still able to control himself.

Background/History: Souske Bayate was born into a poor family in the rukon district. His parents were poor, but got by. He only had two pairs of clothes and was always picked on for being poor. Well, not exactly picked on, people ganed up on him and tried to beat him up. Growing up in the suburbs, Souske was born a naturally good fighter. He was picked on, but always was able to throw down his assalants with ease. If there was a large grou of kids who ganged up, he would get hit sometimes, but he would usually win eventually or formulate a plan to escape because he knew they would just keep coming. When he reached high school, he started to experiment with his spiritual abilities; kido, swordsmanship, and his overall techniques.ability. As he was never trained, his kido was almost nothing. His swordsmanship was very powerful, but lacked stance and was sloppy. He was fast though and he was able to improv off of the environment to counter peoples movements and strike back. His father knew of his experiments and decided to save up to send him to take the shinigami entrance exams. Two years passed before he had made the money and was satisfied with his abilities. He soon left for the exams, dressed in sik black shinigami robes, with 3 text books; one on kido, one on swordsmanship, and one on hollow/philosophy. When he entered the sereitei, he was immdeiately taken to a quarters and tested the next day. He was first tested in kido, which, unfortunately, he entirely failed. Next was the written exam; he did above average on this exam, but not in the rank of genius. Still he passed the exam easily and well. Next, finally, it was the swordsmanship exams. It was a tournament style, the winner going on to fight a tougher opponent. Souske, having years of fighting skill and his own unique talents with a sword, destroyed this exam. He disarmed or defeated every opponent he had with ease and, for this reason, he was given a seat even though he was a novice. He was now, the 8th seat in the 6th division.

He worked his way up, training and fighting. Getting stronger and making bonds. He was eventually on the verge of succeeding his captain as the new captain of the 6th division; at this point, he was the vice-captain. One day, his captain and three members of the research bureau came to him. They told Souske he had an inner hollow that they had been studying for months now. This hollow would eventually take over Souskes' being if he didn't do something about it. His captain and the other men told Souske he had to defeat the hollow in his spirit world to gain dominance and be able to use that power. They fled to a far place in Los Noches, where they secretly suppressed the hollow. They used kido to hold down Souske as he was fighting his inner hollow. The captain was there for if he got loose. Souske was near dead when he defeated the hollow inside of him. The adrenaline rush forced his physical body to pass out when he had finished the hollow. Souske siad he was going to leave Soul Society now that he had become a Vaizard, but he would never forget the captain and all his friends. If they ever needed him, he would be there to defend them... No matter where he was, he would come to them.

(OOC: I used one of my previous background stories so if it says a different name other than Ichijouji, please do not mind the alternative name, i just was too lazy to edit it xD)

RP sample:

Ichijouji lies on top of a large hill, his eyes straying into the dark night sky. The moonlight glistens on his skin as the stars begin to arrive. His breathes are slow and deep, as he retires himself to the inner depths of his mind; where his thoughts often wonder into an incomprehensible twist. The stillness of the night only interrupted by the slight wind that greets the night sky. The grass is gently blown back and forth, as if shyly welcoming the darkening sky. The moon grows fuller, engulfing more of the sky, filling itself to the fullest content it can achieve.

Ichijouji starts to speak, aimlessly, not knowing much of what he is vocalizing. He stands with a proud look and unsheathes his zanpaktou. He uncontrollably thrusts his spiritual pressure as high as he can withstand, keeping his stance closed and stiff. The moon, it gave him a feeling he could not compare with any other, the intent to kill. He calmed himself as he sheathed his unaware zanpaktou, placing it on the grass. He began to drain this overwhelming adrenaline by physically exhausting himself.

He started fighting the air like it was an enemy that was trying to kill him. Ichijouji powerfully fought the defense-less air, flipping around, punching, kicking, and making counter moves as if the brisk night air was fighting back. Shunpo'ing around and vigorously striking the air with intense speed, Ichijouji felt the adrenaline pulsing within his veins. He ended this pointless proving of his violent strength, by jumping high into the air and coming down on a tree with a spinning roundhouse kick.

The impact made a powerful noise, sending chills throughout the embodyment of the trunk. It did not break, but it split in half. The two halves, falling opposite ways, as if each side of the trunk was trying to escape its other severed half. Ichijouji calmed his pulsating muscles as he sat in a meditative stance. He pondered the depths of his mind, wondering like a stray dog, exploring what had been hidden for so long. Ichijouji eyes rose slowly as he began to stand, gazing at the friendly night as if it were a god.

He carefully placed his zanpaktou, horizontally, across his lower back. His eyes, stained by the loss of many companions, closed halfway, as he pondered the world for one last minute. He put on a slight smile as he began to walk away from the hill, in no particular direction. He placed his hands behind his heads, crossing the fingers of each hand with the identical article from the other hand; so that his hand were inter-twined behind his head as he walked slowly, looking at bright stars. He never looked back as the dark outline of his figure was soon swallowed by the dark vale; his mind at peace and strolling into the vast depths of nowhere.

(heh, just a random situation i made up as i went lol. i hope you like it and i hope it's not too long for you. i get carried away when i write sometimes, sorry for the inconvenience. it's all one thing, i just seperated it into paragraphs because it was how i was taught and it seems easier to read than one large monstrous paragraph)
Back to top Go down

Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard}   Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Approved...
Back to top Go down

Takanashi, Ichijouji {Vaizard}
Page 1 of 1