Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Falzar(vaizard)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Falzar(vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Falzar(vaizard)   Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:09 am

Name:Falzar

Age Visual:13

Ex-Division:Squad 1

Appearance:

Misterious guy with a cape on his back.Hes zanpaktou is on his back in a black hilt.Hes only friends are the vaizards.Hes helping the people in the real world and hes fighting shinigamis because hes instinct and seeking of battle.
Falzar(vaizard) Wallpaper-itachi01 (not really like him but whatever)

Personality:
Friendly with the people.Feared by the enemies.When he was at shinigami academy he was feared because in all his fights he didnt lose a time.

Background/History:
The Dream
He wanted to become a shinigami to protect the people who was dear to him and because he wanted to be respected

The Massacre
When he was little his family was murdered by a group of shinigamis but he didnt know about it

Hes first time as a shinigami
The time came and he passed the shinigami academy and he was send to the squad 1
In time,he was promoved to rank of vice-captain but because of his instinct and seeking of battle he was sent to do more missions

The Hollowfication
When he was on a patrol the 3rd Seat of Squad 1 told him that someone is killing the shinigamis in the wood
He went there quick and he found Aizen,Gin and Tousen killing the shinigamis and he fought them but he was no match for all of them and in the end he sensed something on his face that was his hollow mask and he feel asleep because he couldnt control that power
When he woke up he was in the cave that Yoruichi and Urahara made.
Then he trained much and in the end with the help of the others vaizards he surpassed his inner hollow.

Last edited by Falzar on Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Falzar(vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falzar(vaizard)   Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:40 am

Few things wrong with this application matey..

For one, the age is far too low, add another 100 years onto that at least.

Appearance could use a picture, or a somewhat actual ATTEMPT at describing it. Same with personality, one word isn't a personality. I'm personally expecting around 5 sentences for each, so try to add a little more.

History's a little vague, but so far it's the only thing I can see that's acceptable... Although ALL cannon characters are long dead in this RP.

Denied until further notice.
Back to top Go down

Falzar(vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falzar(vaizard)   Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:16 am

now its better i changed it just look up
Back to top Go down

Falzar(vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falzar(vaizard)   Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:24 am

He did not mean visual age...he meant real age
Back to top Go down

Falzar(vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falzar(vaizard)   Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:30 am

u mean age:150 and age visual:13?
Back to top Go down

Falzar(vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falzar(vaizard)   Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:05 am

Yes. Also your personality needs to be at least 1 paragraph long, your history at least two. Your application as it is right now is denied.
Back to top Go down

Falzar(vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falzar(vaizard)   Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:45 am

ok man personality have a paragraph,history have more and appearance 1 as well
i need to do anymore because i get sick of all this thing
Back to top Go down

Falzar(vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falzar(vaizard)   Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:45 am

someone respond please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Falzar(vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falzar(vaizard)   Falzar(vaizard) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falzar(vaizard)
Page 1 of 1