Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kitaru(Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kitaru(Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kitaru(Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kitaru(Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kitaru(Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kitaru(Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kitaru(Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kitaru(Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kitaru(Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kitaru(Vaizard)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kitaru(Vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Kitaru(Vaizard)   Kitaru(Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:50 am

Name: Mizuraki Kitaru

Visual age:16

Ex-Division:5th division

Appearance: avi

Personality: Kitaru's personality is very bleak. He isn't much of a talker, and would rarely be with a smile on his face.Though very calm he seems to lose his head sometimes in battle which seems to be the only thing that gets him excited. While in battle Kitaru is very energetic.

Background/History: Kitaru lived a very normal and boring life during his life time.Living in Japan during the times where the country had seemed to be going through World War 2. Kitaru lived in a small town just off of Hiroshima.Living within the small town he saw very few action, and was always bored, but he always felt as if he had a lingering power within him.As years passed Kitaru had now turned 16, ending his years in Junior High, and begining his new years in High School.During the summer between the two Kitaru's life completely changed.one day during about the 2nd week of summer Kitaru encountered his first hollow.It had somehow managed to sneak up on him while he was sleeping.It's body was muscluar, and it's mask somewhat triangular.Seeing it at first sight made Kitaru frightened as he stumbled trying to get to his bedroom door, tripping over everything within his room.The hollow had managed to break a hole through the wall of Kitaru's room just as he escaped into the hallway of his house.sitting within his hallway Kitaru was now trying calculate exactly what was happening, and if he was imagining this all.It wasn't long before he peeped his head through his door examining his room to confirm what he'd seen.After opening the door to a slight crack he slid his he poking his eyes through confirming exactly what he'd seen.Frightened even more Kitaru decided to crawl down the stairs, but once he managed to reach the steps he was rocked on his back by a tremendous blast which caused him to slide violently off the rail of the stairs landing onto the hard floor below.Following his fall came another blast which rocked his body even more, forcing him standign up and walk toward the door. His plan was to get as far away from his house as possible. But as he opened the door the was introduced to an amazing site, standing before him was a shinigami fending off to hollows. In a way this kinda excited him as he was watching the female shinigami single handed defeat the two hollows, but it wasn't too shortly in the fight that Kitaru began to notice that she was begin to become strained. Kitaru wanting to help sprug into action, springing up grabbing hold of one of the hollow's mask, continuously kicking at it's face as it violently shook him through the air trying to shake him off.Unable to hold on to the hollow's mask for long Kitaru released himself, flying to the ground landing hard on his back.Glacing over to the shinigami it seemed that he had managed to buy her enough time to kill the other hollow, but he could still see her struggling. struggling to his feet Kitaru rushes up to her, asking her how he could help without her word she stares at him as if measuring the level of his reiatsu.she then explains to him what she was about to do could kill him.Staring deeply into her eyes Kitaru was convinced she knew what she was doing so he agreed.Without any other notices She formed all of her reiatsu into her zanpaktou shoving it into Kitaru's chest, watching as he fell to the gorund in a puddle of blood. The hollow before them seemed to be chuckle as if saying he had won, but this chuckle didn't last much longer.As soon Kitaru's body began to glow with a bright blue aura, as he slowly stood the shinigami's blade transforming into nothing but energy.Standing before the hollow was now Kitaru's spirit, his body lying motionless on the gorund. He wore a standard shinigami uniform, and within his right hand he weilded a thin blade.Thrusting himself forward he jumped slicing down on the hollow's head, slicing it in half.After killing the hollow Kitaru was told to disposeof his body as he was about to leave the world of the living, and enter the SS for training.Immediatly after entering the SS he was transported to the soul academy where he learned how to become a splendid shinigmi.After a few years within the academy, he graduated giving him a place in the 5th division.After serving 13 years within the the 5th division Kitaru began to feel as if he were losing himself, unaware of the inner hollow within him. Two all of the captains it had seemed as if Kitaru had forgotten all he was taught within the academy, and even threatened to demote him from his 3rd seat position within the squad to becoming a more weakly guard to keep him from putting the SS in anymore danger, but this did not reach the ears of Central 46. As the thought was soon abandoned during a massive raid on the SS by unperfected Arrancar.Within the ranks of the arrancar was a vaizard seeking out Kitaru. Once he had discovered Kitaru, it didn't take long for him to convince him to join the vaizards as he had proven all the facts Kitaru was looking for.During what seemed to be the end of the raid Kitaru fled the SS with the vaizard where he spent years training to control his inner hollow.
RP .sample: Kitaru stooded with a huge grin on his face, his mask gripped tightly within his right hand.He seemed be wearing a black T-shirt with baggy jeans. At his waist, was his zanpaktou hidden within it's black sheathe.Staring down his opponent he stepped forward spiking his reiatsu, his grin becoming wider.Kitaru placed mask over his face, placing his left hand on the hilt of his blade dashing forward toward the hollow.Hearing it's loud screach e noticed it was begining to charge a cero.Ktaru now within range jumped forward shunpoing in midair striking down onto the hollow's mask, cutting down it's body.

Last edited by Kitaru on Fri May 29, 2009 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kitaru(Vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitaru(Vaizard)   Kitaru(Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:16 am

Up your age please. 100 is the minimum for people unless they're born spirits and playing children, also since you're a Vizard your age should be higher than that anyway.
Back to top Go down

Kitaru(Vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitaru(Vaizard)   Kitaru(Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:14 pm

edited
Back to top Go down

Kitaru(Vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitaru(Vaizard)   Kitaru(Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:49 pm

~Approved.
Back to top Go down

Kitaru(Vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitaru(Vaizard)   Kitaru(Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:55 pm

Thanks.

Can you add me to the group?
Back to top Go down

Kitaru(Vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitaru(Vaizard)   Kitaru(Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:25 pm

Sorry I'm only a GM, you need an Admin for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitaru(Vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitaru(Vaizard)   Kitaru(Vaizard) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitaru(Vaizard)
Page 1 of 1