Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Izanagi (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Izanagi (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Izanagi (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Izanagi (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Izanagi (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Izanagi (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Izanagi (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Izanagi (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Izanagi (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Izanagi (Vaizard)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izanagi

Izanagi

Izanagi (Vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Izanagi (Vaizard)   Izanagi (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Name: Jushiro Izanagi (Izanagi)

Visual Age: 21

Ex Division: 10th

Appearance: Izanagi is 6’3 and his muscular built which shows that he can be a very physical person too. His body looks rather enduring in its build and very suitable for a fighter of his type. His eyes are crimson red and will look quite cold and demonic at times without him having to put much effort into it. His stare some times is known to send a chill down someone's spine even if he didn't intend to do so. Izanagi's body is built for physically dominating his opponents with both strength and speed. He has long white spiky hair which causes him to look rather wild, almost as if his hair was a lion's mane in its own unique way. He wears a black sleeveless kimono and a red and black overcoat with a couple of interesting designs on them. On his hands are a pair of black fingerless gloves that stretches above his wrist, which sit comfortable on his hands. His pants are also black with two eastern type dragon carefully wrapped around both legs. Izanagi's whole appearance is still Shinigami like and in this case his Red and Black overcoat would be his Captain's Haori in a sense. Izanagi can be seen at times wearing his Zanapakuto strapped across his back and at other times, it may be strapped diagonally across his lower back. There are also other instances where his Zanapakuto may even be at his side strapped on his belt.

Personality: Izanagi is a very laid back and reserved person at times. Only speaking when the situation demands it. He likes to observe and come to his own conclusion about certain things in life. He is also very perceptive and tend to be a lot more cautious than reckless. Most of the time he acts rather shy, but that part of his demeanor will be quickly tossed to the side during battle. Pluto will no longer be this seemingly kind and shy person. It will be as if something else takes over from him. And it shows through his merciless actions at times. Izanagi's personality tends to be quite complex and is known to be somewhat of a two face. And so his personality is not stable in that sense, since he could easily come out his shell and engage in quite a few interesting conversations. He is not the type of person to be easily intimidated and will most likely shrug off any attempts that another person may try at intimidating him.

He enjoys training and continuously reaching new heights as far as his strength is concerned. Izanagi is also the type never to pick a fight, but hardly ever backs down from one. However he is also very calculative and will never fight a losing battle no matter what anyone says. Most of all he can be a very Cunning person and can be seen forming a fox grin on his face, which means he's either amused by something or he's possibly up to no good. Apart from his other perks, he enjoys drinking sake and surprisingly will even drink with the enemy.

Background/History: Shinigami Chapter:

Izanagi grew up in one of the poorest and most dangerous districts in Rukongai. He lived a terrible life, one where he always had to be aware of his surroundings. It is said that he took on the name of his best friend that passed away due to an hollow attack. He was later discovered by a Shinigami after showing that he had the potential, to be a great Shinigami, he was then recruited by the Shinigami. Reluctantly he went along with him and thus finding a new path. He moved up through the academy fairly quickly constantly improving or always seeking to do so. He demonstrated his abilities in 3 major art of fighting. Those were, Shunpo, Swordmanship and kidou. With the time spent at the academy he honed his skills to the highest possible level until it was time for him to move on. Upon graduation Izanagi had his eyes set on going to the 10th division which seemed to intrigue him a lot due to their policies.

After his graduation, he was recruited into the 10th division where he quickly gained his shikai. Working with his Zanpakuto constantly through training and battle he learned a lot from his blade. And it wasn't long that his potential became noticeable by the members of his division. He was often trusted with many important tasks due to his dedication and perseverance . He kept on moving up the ranks, at a rapid rate. By the time he was at 3rd seat he managed to gain Bankai but kept it a secret. He kept on training with his zanapakuto to properly develop his skills, before getting the opportunity to put them on display. As the years went by and the 3 worlds started colliding. Such as the Human World, Hueco mundo and Soul Society. Izanagi found himself playing an active role, his mastery over his Shikai abilities and his skills made him an asset to his division and Soul Society.

During this time of war Izanagi's Captain passed away and the 10 division was left without a Captain. That's when Izanagi decided to take up the reins and became the new 10th division Captain. And from then on he's been the captain of the 10th and have been carrying out his duties. He made a name for himself and is a well renowned Captain of the Gotei 13 until a certain faithful day.

Vaizard Chapter:

Constantly fighting for what he believed in saw Izanagi going against an opponent that had the opposite ideals as he did. It was during this time that his fate changed and the birth of a new person in the form of Izanagi was now in existence. The assailant that changed Izanagi's fate was a sort of mad scientist that believed in strengthening the soul of the Shinigami through the process of hollowification. This crazed individual truly believed that Hollowification of a Shinigami's soul was the new form of evolution and that all Shinigami should undergo this process. However Izanagi didn't share his beliefs and so a battle took place between both of them. Being a mad scientist and an idealist it should have been evident that this opponent had a plan or way of transforming the soul of a Shinigami. However Izanagi ignored those little detail and his calculative and perceptive skills failed him in battle.

His opponent managed to corrupt his soul and induced the hollowfication process which caused Izanagi to rampage for a while and it was during this time, that he defeated his adversary. But it was already too late for him since he was no longer a Shinigami, he was instead an hybrid. Izanagi found himself going through a state of denial and depression for a while, even going M.I.A for a while to get his hollow side under control. It was by luck that he had someone by his side that had some knowledge of the Hollowfication and process. And although they tried to reverse it, it proved impossible to do so. Still moving among the Gotei 13 as the Captain of the 10th Division, Izanagi's powers manifested during battle for all his comrades to see. At this point everything started going downhill for Izanagi and it was now utterly useless to even hide what he truly is.

Surprisingly unlike the treatment most Vaizards got when they underwent the hollowfication Process. Inzanagi faced no ill treatment from his pairs except for their self pity. Thinking that he would now be hunted down by his former comrades due to pass experience. He was instead given the option of Resigning his post and to go into exile, it wasn't even an option to be precise it was an order. Leaving Soul Society and his home behind Izanagi found himself in the human world where he came across others like himself. During this time his hollow side started becoming more and more difficult to deal with since he didn't have full control over it yet. Izanagi found himself having to undergo a process that was almost like training for Bankai all over again. This time round it was to defeat his hollow side in which he did. Being the no nonsense warrior that he is, Inzanagi fought and conquered his hollow within 25 minutes of a very difficult battle.

Having completing the process successfully Izanagi accepted the fact that he could no longer pretend to be a Shinigami. Now he had to embrace the fact that he was an hybrid which worked fined for him since he was now stronger than before. Being able to keep his mask on without worrying about his Hollow side interfering at least not for a while. But even so its a challenge he would most welcome since the inner struggles tends to mean more than any other form of combat.

RP sample:

On the outside of the warehouse the Sun shined bright in the heavens, it was about Midday and everything seemed normal enough. So normal that it was extremely boring and quite unbearable to some such as a certain someone. "I wonder what's going on outside today then. Just maybe I will get up to something interesting, but being in this place all day is just". These were the thoughts that emerged from a figure sitting down in the darkness, with glowing crimson eyes that came across as demonic on appearance alone. Slowly but surely the figure which sat in the darkness started becoming more and more visible and it became more and more evident who this person was.

The long white spiky mane like hair should make his obvious, but for those who didn't know, it was none other than Jushiro Izanagi. "This place is starting to get a little bit too heated for me and I don't like it". Reaching over for his sake bottle, Izanagi raised it and took a quick sip which was then followed by a sigh of relief on his part. The warehouse was now fully illuminated and light shone through which prompted or at least tempted Izanagi to go and take a look at what was going on outside. It was either that or he would just go and take a nap, even so he was still hoping to do something interesting. But where are the others? The warehouse both looked and felt empty which was depressing, but still refreshing to Izanagi in a very unique way.

It was good to have a little peace and quiet at times considering the amount of battles that took place normally. And those battles hardly did have an happy ending to them. Picking himself up to show off his 6'3 Muscular frame, the Hybrid dressed in a red and black overcoat lifted his hand showing off his glove on that hand scratched his forehead for a while. Underneath his coat was a black sleeveless kimono much like that of a Shinigami. But why did he still wear such a clothing? Was he trying to hold onto something that wasn't his to hold onto anymore. "This place. Its suffocating the life out a me, its this boredom that gets to me". He said to himself while looking around the warehouse. On the ground in front of him was an empty soda clan that was kicked to the side instead being tucked away in a trash can.

As one may be able to tell Izanagi has a very complex personality too. He will complain about not wanting any noise in the environment and how he would much prefer to have peace and quiet. But should it get to quiet and without any activity he would start complaining immediately. The Sun was shining outside but it felt like it was raining inside the warehouse. A long sigh came from Izanagi while leaning against a couple of boxes while murmuring and most likely complaining about something that held no importance whatsoever. "I think I'm gonna go get something to eat, this sake is not enough for me at all". And still the sake bottle found itself to his lips once more as a big gulp went down his throat.

"That's more like it, this could possibly be the best sake in the world, I wonder what they put in this stuff anyway". Izanagi took a long hard stare at the sake bottle much like a drunken person. But make no mistake he was of a sound mind and well aware of what was going on around too. It was now time to go and find the others for a little bit of entertainment, who knows maybe someone even prepared a delicious meal for Izanagi to chow down on too.

((I know its not the longest of RP samples, but I can assure that I can rise to the occasion of being an Elite))
Back to top Go down

Izanagi (Vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanagi (Vaizard)   Izanagi (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:01 pm

Approved, but the rp sample I wish to be 2k long. As I know you can accomplish such a task....
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Izanagi (Vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanagi (Vaizard)   Izanagi (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:17 pm

The Rp sample is approved dont worry about it
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Izanagi (Vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanagi (Vaizard)   Izanagi (Vaizard) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izanagi (Vaizard)
Page 1 of 1