Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Maneki Neko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Maneki Neko I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Maneki Neko I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Maneki Neko I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Maneki Neko I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Maneki Neko I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Maneki Neko I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Maneki Neko I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Maneki Neko I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Maneki Neko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maneki Neko

Maneki Neko

Maneki Neko Empty
PostSubject: Maneki Neko   Maneki Neko I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:00 am

Shinigami Registration

Name: Neko,Maneki

Appearance:Maneki Neko 3ebc378

Personality: Maneki is a really nice guy. He is the example of an average squad 4 members behavior. He is the kind of person who does what his senpais tell him to, he falls for the pranks the other members try on him and he enjoys to sweep, but when in a fight he becomes a new person. He fights with unbelievable confidence and fights like a true master.

Division:
4th

--------------------

Hair Color: Black

Dislikes: Tuna

Crushes:
N/a

--------------------

Specialties: Party planning

History: Maneki was born of a family of scientist inside of the seritei. His family was working on discovering the secrets to animal transformations. To do this they experimented on their son Maneki in hopes of giving him this power. After years of experimentation they had finally succeeded. Maneki had the ability to transform into a cat and into a chameleon. Manekis parents saw taht he was gifted with above average spiritual pressure so they sent him off to the shinigami academy.

In the academy Maneki had a lot of fun. He met new people he learned about new powers and he used his chameleon powers to sneak into the girls locker room. After 6 years of being at the academy his class had finally graduated form the academy and to celebrate he threw a party at the academy dorms. The party was organized and decorated only by maneki. It was decided that from his party planning skills that he would be sent into squad 4.

Maneki enjoyed the following years a member of squad 4. The other squad members were very nice not counting the pranks they pulled on him and that they gave him extra work. One day after a new Squad 4 captain had been chosen Maneki was selected for the position of vice captain. Maneki gladly accepted the spot and this is where he currently is in life.

Picture of Character: Maneki Neko 3ebc378

Sample Chapter:
Maneki was in a terrible mood since one of the higher ranked soul bladers had made a complaint to the head master about his skill level. Maneki had received the details of his retest and wants to happy about it. He had to fight and kill 100 imps if he wanted to keep his rank. Maneki was reading a letter that was form the head master that told him the time and place of the exam. The exam was to be taken at midnight that day at the academy in the basement like when he had taken his first mission. He still remembers the excitement he felt that day. Maneki was worried sure he was able to take care of a few imps hanging around the basement but this time he had to fight 100 imps single handily. Maneki decided to take a nap to settle his nerves before the fight. When he woke up he did feel better but still had this fear deep inside himself. Maneki then went off the the academy basement. On the way to the basement he saw many interesting things that students didn't see during the day such as the janitors who are skilled in the art of stealth and speed. After taking a moment to follow the janitors and failing miserably he arrived at the basement. Maneki reached for the doorknob but he was so nervous and his hand was shaking. He then smacked himself in the face to calm himself down. The smack was exactly what he needed. He was clam enough to open the door and he did so. Luckily for him the lights were on and he was able to see all the imps easily. They were orangish brownish things about a foot tall. Maneki had doubts that his guns energy wave could take care of them all so he did the next best thing he could think of. He summoned up his soul stone boom and shunpo essence and got ready to put his plan into action. He fired a wave of darkness energy at the imps and at the same time. HIs plan was to take out some of the imps with the first blast and the 2ed blast was meant to destroy the ceiling of the basement and destroy the rest. Just to be safe he used shunpo essence to get 10 feet away form the basement entrance before the attacks hit their target.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Maneki Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Neko   Maneki Neko I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Ask the fourth Captain to be the Lieutenant. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Maneki Neko
Page 1 of 1