Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Jace [re-apply] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Jace [re-apply] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Jace [re-apply] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Jace [re-apply] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Jace [re-apply] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Jace [re-apply] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Jace [re-apply] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Jace [re-apply] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Jace [re-apply] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Jace [re-apply]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

Jace [re-apply] Empty
PostSubject: Jace [re-apply]   Jace [re-apply] I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:23 pm

Quincy Registration

Name: Jace Greylake

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: On most days when someone sees Jace they see a unique individual. Most days Jace is his simple yet complex self, a care-free and easy going kid that doesn’t seem to have and type of stress on his shoulders at all. This is true for the most part, the only type of problem that he would run into that he would not simply brush off would be a core malfunction on one of his computers that would totally piss him off and cause him to go completely ballistic and possibly break something. That is the average tone of mind that Jace has though in certain cases he can become a completely different person. If say a person is offered his friendship and they refuse then their refusal attitude determines how Jace will treat them. If he is refused in a polite way then his normal politeness will continue. But if the person that refuses his offer is rude towards him in any way then he becomes his little “friend”, let’s refer to the anti-Jace as Olc (Gaelic for Evil). Olc is simply the reverse of Jace; he is a rude self-absorbed little asshole that acts like a total douche. He swears(which Jace otherwise never does) and makes racial and sexual remarks that would offend even the most at self Buddhist monk. There is one more version of Jace, the cold and indifferent Jace which shall be called Fuar (Gaelic for Cold). Fuar is a side of Jace that is brought out by someone that treats Jace with an attitude of hostility and an intention to cause him or those around him harm. This Jace is even further away from his normal self than Olc, because Fuar is the side of him that instead of speaking bypasses that little step of formalities and remains silent while giving back hostility and an intention to kill. To summarize, Jace is normally a nice guy that wishes to befriend most people but has other sides of himself that are like the flip side of a coin, never touching but always a part of each other.

--------------------

Hair Color: Black

Dislikes: low-sugar foods and candy, jerks, jackasses

Crushes:a woman covered in water then blasted with sugar that sticks to her whole body :]

--------------------

Specialties:Diplomacy

History: Sunny, that’s probably the best way to describe his life up to this point. Throughout his life Jace has always had it easy, not because of money because he has little to none of that. No, all of the happiness in Jace’s life can be credited to his sister. His sister was older than him and since their parents both died in a fatal accident when Jace was an infant his sister took up the role of his mother. She sent him to school and encouraged him to do well and to make good grades so that the two of them could live a better life. To the amazement of the masses Jace completed his public education and graduated high school at the age of nine. He then moved on to a prestige computer science university in Germany for a year, where he learned everything that a person can possibly know about a motherboard interface and the skills needed to hack even the most intricate fire walls. Jace was nearly expelled from university when he was caught hacking into the school mainframe and was changing the grades of other students for money. He gave up this business and continued on through school with a mostly clean record until he graduated at the age of twelve. He then moved back in with his sister and tried to get a job as a computer technician, but alas no one was willing to hire a child when so many adults were in need of the available positions so he does his part of the rent by taking on odd jobs around town, mostly using some type of robot he has created for the task. All in all he makes enough money to help pay the bills and other expenses of living.

When Jace was thirteen he discovered he was a Quincy. He found out because one day he was walking home and a man in a white suit approached him and asked for a word. At first he resisted but eventually gave in and spoke to the man. He was told that the man could sense a large amount of reitsu radiating from Jace and that he would like to train him. So not seeing any harm in it he took the man’s offer and met him every day after he got finished with his work. And after about two weeks of training he had mastered the quincy arts. His teacher was ecstatic about the extremely rapid growth that Jace had made by mastering an art that normally takes one’s entire lifetime to fully comprehend. His teacher was so impressed that he pulled out a piece of crumpled paper and an old pen to write down the location of a hospital that he should go to if he wanted to advance his powers further, Jace bowed to his teacher and left respectfully never to return.

Once at the hospital Jace grew arrogant, the other people around were highly unintelligent and therefore he considered them to be beneath him. This attitude caused him to have no friends at all, and the only person that would put up with him at all was his older sister that had accompanied him to the hospital since she seemed to also have a bit of quincy power. In the end Jace tossed off his judgmental side and took on a personality that encouraged others to look up to him. He became the easy going nice guy that he still is now. And for this he was gladly accepted into the highest ranks of the quincy order.

Picture of Character:
Spoiler:

Sample Chapter:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jace on Tue May 11, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Jace [re-apply] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace [re-apply]   Jace [re-apply] I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:02 am

Since you're going for that high of a rank, please add more on personality.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

Jace [re-apply] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace [re-apply]   Jace [re-apply] I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:05 pm

one longer personality as requested
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Jace [re-apply] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace [re-apply]   Jace [re-apply] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:26 am

Good enough, approved.. And here's a tip, don't overuse He or your character's name.. Considering people will get real tired of reading your posts afterwards..

~Yours truly Hunter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jace [re-apply] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace [re-apply]   Jace [re-apply] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jace [re-apply]
Page 1 of 1