Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Arrival of the Handsome Devils!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hunter

The Hunter

Arrival of the Handsome Devils! Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the Handsome Devils!   Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:22 am

The young man appears in front of the large window in the school... It was nightfall.. He had just gotten out of the portal.. With a smirk on his face, Ikasu was no longer in his first sealed state.. It was in katana version.. Waiting for his newly appointed Vice captain so that he will be able to train him.. This training is best if you were a quincy, but this would work fine for a shinigami as well..

[ Short.. Don't hate the playah hate the poster. ]
Back to top Go down
Kaitoku

Kaitoku

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Handsome Devils!   Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:32 am

Kaitoku was standing on the roof alone in his gigai, contemplating his next move. He'd come to the living world on a whim and not taken measures to re-enroll himself in the high schools's student roster. Thinking of doing so made him feel a stab of guilt these days anyway, thanks to the stinging accusations of the quincy who had attacked him and Hunter. He'd never thought much of the living humans besides the fact that it was his duty to protect them. He stared up into the sky as the day turned overcast, warning the beings below of the impending rain.he was hiding the 3 dead body within his locker

He felt a gentle reiatsu below him that he recognized. Hunter's reiatsu felt relaxed and tired today. Kaitoku decided to see what was up, but wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to appear before her in his shinigami form with his new haori. He feared that she might act differently towards him if she found out he was now a captain. Deciding to stay in his gigai, Kaitoku leapt from the roof top into the branches of a tree right next to Hunter's classroom. He lowered himself and squatted on a branch right outside the window that she was near. Looking inside, he saw Hunter leaning forward with his eyes closed. As the class started, Kaitoku moved back and settled in the foilage of the tree and kept an eye on her. Nobody causually glancing at the window would see him from this angle, but just maybe, he would.

he then take out the 3 dead body from his locker and went toward hunter as quick as he possibly can.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Handsome Devils!   Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:43 am

The young captain turned around and saw his apprentice and spoke "Hey, apprentice.. Up for some training I thought of? Also, there is an 88% chance of survival for you, bud.. If you succeed.. Your speed gets amped.. And speed is important, plus it'll teach you a lesson that you'll need for the rest of your life, mate." he finished and yawned out of boredom a bit.. This school had an awful smell and noticed that this particular classroom was the worst in his opinion.. Leaning on a table he then disappeared in a shadow blur.. Appearing at the first floor, it was in the halls.. A window the size of the floor was behind him.. The moon shining behind him as he had his zanpakutou in his hand..

Grasping it tightly as he released a portion of his large reiatsu.. Showing a white blue reiatsu around him.. The ground on which he stood on started cracking around him.. His immense reiatsu was just that powerful.. Not releasing enough to break the window behind him though.. In his left hand, he had hollow bait which he stole from quincy some 50 years ago.. Hunter had around 50 hollow bait at his quarters, but 2 on him at the moment.. The good thing about those two are that they could attract Gillian.. Maybe around 20 gillian and 2 adjuchas.. Hopefully a Vasto Lorde would arrive, but probably not.. Considering Vasto Lorde are almost extinct, remembering the times he went to the forest of hollows.. Killing Gillian, Adjuchas, and even a couple of Vasto Lorde.. They seemed like mini arrancar in his opinion, close enough, but not that strong..

Though he must admit there innate ability was a shiner... Especially those that manipulated fire.. And the one which took his own shadow and used it as a weapon.. That one particularly pissed him off.. The fire took out the last remaining members of his team.. Being the only one in the 50 members of his team to survive in 20 years.. The first 38 got taken out in less than 72 hours.. His captain included.. Hunter was the last to survive.. That earned him a spot as a captain.
Back to top Go down
Kaitoku

Kaitoku

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Handsome Devils!   Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:20 am

Kaitoku took a deep breath and pushed open the training room where he knew his sensei would be waiting for him very patiently. He had asked recently asked his sensei to train him in the ways of new kido, allowing him to gain a better experience with reiatsu control. Kaitoku at the time had been the worse with speed, hardly an expert and wanted to train more in order to improve. The young Shinigami could see the lights casting ominous glows as he walked in. Kaitoku’s teacher was standing there, waiting for him. The young man casted a glance round the room. There were wooden boards, like the ones used for archery, hanging about three feet away from where he was currently standing. Hisagi bowed to his sensei and humbly uttered,"Ohaiyo gozaimasu, sensei""You're very on time, Kaitoku-san. Now, let us get right in with the training session, shall we?"

The new Shinigami heaved a sigh and then put on a willing smile. Then nodded his head, signifying a mutual consent to what his captain had said. With the nod, the old man before him produced what he knew as a Kido Handbook. Kaitoku had seen the Speed Handbook when he had first begun learning speed spells in the academy. Minato also knew that his teacher often used this book for training his students. He leafed through the pages, searching for a kido. Then he settled on one kido."You are capable of something more than kido spells such as Soukatsui or Shakahou. Let me see how you fare with this one. I will leave you with this Handbook. It will prove to be very useful. Remember, every time you want to train with spells, just come here and look through this book."

He asked the sensei " so what is this training about " He theen sees the bait of the hollow ,kaitoku gulped deeply are you gonna use that ?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Handsome Devils!   Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:30 am

The young man smirked and said " Well, yeah, I guess.. Anyways... Wanna know what a Zan does? I'll tell you, it assists the user.. You don't win because of your zan, you win using your own skills.. One of those basic and most important skills is speed.. AS you know I'm an expert at speed.. So, now, in order for you to be faster.. You need to put your zanpakutou down, don't use shunpo, kido, and only your speed and physical capabilities.. Got it?" then he disappeared... Appearing above his young apprentice then he quickly spoke aloud "Ey, Ikasu, wanna get out and own these losers?" he spoke in an ominous voice then he disappeared in a shadow blur once more.. Appearing behind his apprentice, but this time, Ikasu transformed..

A black ominous aura surrounding it.. Practically saying to get the hell out.. Then he slashed Ikasu downwards on the head of his apprentice.. At the same time, crushing the hollow bait.. In mere seconds hollow appeared.. Gillian and Adjuchas.. Behind him, an adjuchas tried sneaking up on him, anticipating this, his left hand's index finger had been pointing at the middle of this hollow's mask.. Saying quickly " Hado # 4: Byakurai" a bolt of lightning was fired from his finger tip and destroyed the hollow as it slowly disappeared, but he was still concentrated on his apprentice.. If his apprentice was smart, he would try to stop Hunter while he was distracted for that one second..

Unfortunately, his apprentice was rather weak in the brains (Wrote that just for laughs xD ) so he was not sure if he would know what to do.. Though Kaitoku had earned his rank as vice captain, he was still an amateur at using his own physical capabilities.. Considering Kaitoku was a skilled swordsman, but needed a weapon in order to use that skill, so it'd be useless if he always needed it.. Then kido.. Kido took too much reiatsu and the chant took way too long.. Hopefully he would learn the life lesson Hunter was trying to teach him..
Back to top Go down
Kaitoku

Kaitoku

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Handsome Devils!   Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:33 am

Kaitoku took a deep breath in and closed his eyes. He needed full concentration for a technique such as this. He could feel his reiatsu coursing through his veins, a heat which made him tremble slightly. This was one of the most important steps to learning any kido spell, as he had been told many times during this time. This process was very important for the success of any kido. Kaitoku at the moment usually needed almost five minutes in order to conjure up the necessary reiatsu for a kido spell as high as Hadou no Gojuuroku. "Hope I can get this right..."

He knew that he would have to first perform the Byakurai technique which was not a problem since he had already learned and mastered the kido. Kaitoku could feel the reiatsu conjure in his body and travel to one place, his right arm. The right arm was his dominant, the one which he used for kido spells. Kaitoku pointed his index and middle finger towards the wooden panel on the far right. He hoped to be able to perform this technique to its fullest, where the reiatsu discharge would be the greatest and where his accuracy level would also be great. Once he felt the numbing feeling in the palm of his hand and edge of his sword toward his finger tip and swung it toward his captain

A bolt of blue light discharged from his Zanpakutou the second he finished speaking the phrase. Kaitoku knew that with his reiatsu discharge, it was at a great potential but that he would have to conjure up way more reiatsu for Gojuuroku. He knew that one of his shikai only fired one white lightning spark but His perfect version of that shikai would fire multiple. The more reiatsu discharge and the more refined, the young man would be able to fire more white lightning sparks. But Kaitoku knew that he was going to need more concentration and more accuracy for this. But he was ready for anything which lay ahead."Good, now make sure that your reiatsu is more defined, more precise and stronger. The stronger the reiatsu discharge,he remember the teaching at the academy. the better chance you will have of being able to learn this speed."he then used his own sword as a shield

He then nodded at his teacher kaitoku then swung his sword and a huge amount of reiatsu hit the gillian and throw his sword at the adjuchas went through the mask of the hollow,He smiled at his Captain his captain was about to slice him but smartly he swing his sword 360 deegrees and start Making a small tornadoes as his shield before he die in case his captain slice him in half

"Man i already fought a captain and some hollow isn't that enough for today"he said unseathing his sword and looked above him to see several hollows flying above him. Kaitoku then formed an stance he then sheath his sword and unseath it again,seing the hollow dissapear.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Handsome Devils!   Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:27 am

[ Exit ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Handsome Devils!   Arrival of the Handsome Devils! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Handsome Devils!
Page 1 of 1