Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ikki Touken Tenshi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ikki Touken Tenshi I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ikki Touken Tenshi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ikki Touken Tenshi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ikki Touken Tenshi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ikki Touken Tenshi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ikki Touken Tenshi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ikki Touken Tenshi I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ikki Touken Tenshi I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ikki Touken Tenshi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ikki Touken Tenshi Empty
PostSubject: Ikki Touken Tenshi   Ikki Touken Tenshi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Name: Ikusen Touken Tenshi (Thousand Swords Angel)

Manifestation: An angel covered in scar wearing a suit with black wings and surrounded by a ring of 1000 floating swords.

Command: "Release your ring of doom so my enemies may be spaired ... Touken Tenshi."

Family: Lightning

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: Ikki Touken Tenshi Broad_Katana_by_silentmaster

Shikai: Ikki Touken Tenshi Grim_Fun_by_nekoheehee

Bankai: Ikki Touken Tenshi First_Tsurugi___Sword_1_and_2_by_mogcaiz

Shikai Ability: At any point the blade wil send out 75 lightning katanas that can float, move, and operate in any direction or method under the control of Rasen's mind. They move faster when he directs them with his hands and since they are lightning he can change their frequency for increased or lessened effect. More blades can be released but never more than 75 at any point can be out.

Bankai Ability: At any point the blade wil send out 500 red lightning katanas that can float, move, and operate in any direction or method under the control of Rasen's mind. They move faster when he directs them with his hands and since they are lightning he can change their frequency for increased or lessened effect. More blades can be released but never more than 500 at any point can be out. These blades are now also capable at moving at speeds equivilant to high level shunpo.

Techniques:

Bleeding Lightning; All or any remaining swords fuse into a single round disc of red lightning that spins at 1 000 rpm. Directed by either mind or by hands at 10X normal speed. In bankai the disk is black and the rpm is 100 000.

Lightning Force; All or any remaing blades take up preplanned positions in a 360 perfect sphere and send out blasts to each other connecting and forming a shield that operates both ways. A very powerful shield unless one of the blades is destroyed and then seperates and must be reformed again less powerful because of the loss of blades. In bankai multiple layers are formed, interchangable, and not all have to be connected.

(Summon) Lady LightningIkki Touken Tenshi Lightning; Shikai - Summons Lightning who fires a large blast of lightning from her hands at Rasen's enemies. The blast is very large, very fast, and very powerful. (4 post charge, 7 post cooldown)
Bankai - Summons Lightning weilding two of Rasen's bankai sword that have been charged with lightning to insane amounts. Lightning charges at Rasen's enemies extremely fast to attack them. (5 Post charge after activating Bankai, 10 post cooldown)

Last edited by Rasen on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Ikki Touken Tenshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikki Touken Tenshi   Ikki Touken Tenshi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:11 pm

please provide some cooldowns on the techs, and get the blades number down

Shikai= 75 blades

Bankai= 200 blades

im sorry but that's just a high amount ^^;

after these changes have been made you will be approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net

Ikki Touken Tenshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikki Touken Tenshi   Ikki Touken Tenshi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Ok approved
Back to top Go down

Ikki Touken Tenshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikki Touken Tenshi   Ikki Touken Tenshi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:18 pm

I added a third technique. I know it might seem a little odd at first but It's the best I could think of.
Back to top Go down

Ikki Touken Tenshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikki Touken Tenshi   Ikki Touken Tenshi I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:26 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ikki Touken Tenshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikki Touken Tenshi   Ikki Touken Tenshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ikki Touken Tenshi
Page 1 of 1