Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!!   Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Zanpatou Name: Tenshi

Manifestation:Tenshi takes the appearance of a young twenty year old man. He has a piercing blonde colored hair color. His hair compliments his sapphire blue eyes that shine ominously. He wears a completely white cloak of the purest. His face usually has a smile, though he isn't particularly talkative.

Release Phrase: "Tear them down and purify the remains"

Family: Reiatsu

Level: Shikai

Sealed: Carries the appearance of a regular katana. The katana has a black hilt and steel blade

Shikai: The katana enlongates and another blade emerges from the other blade two inches above the base of the initial blade making it a two pronged blade. The blade becomes four feet long and the hilt becomes about a foot long. The hilt becomes white and the blade is charcoal black. From the hilt hangs a black linked chain that extends for about six inches.

The ability of the shikai is that it constantly glows a blue [similar in color to the text that I used in this topic] and Touou is surrounded by an aura of his reiatsu about an inch in thickness. The layer of reiatsu makes it a little more difficult for attacks to penetrate and also allows his energy to freely flow causing the air around him to seem a little thicker. With his increase in power/rank the thickness increases.

Abilities:

Tenshi No Hogo [Protection Of The Angels]
This is a defensive manuever that allows for Touou to create a wall of reiatsu [about 8 inches in thickness] between him and his opponent(s). This can also be created in a dome or orb structure. When an attack [including kido and cero] hit this wall, the attack bounces off back into the direct direction of where it originated. This means that if a person is attentive, he or she can avoid it's retaliation be moving from the initial position. This ability was taught to him directly by Tenshi in an intense training session.

Cooldown: Can be held up for 2 posts and has a cooldown of 3 posts

Tenshi No Naki Koe [Cry Of The Angels]
This is one of the offensive abilities of this Zanpaktou. Tenshi glows a powerful white as reiatsu builds up. Then, in a slash, Tenshi releases a whistling noise, along with a strong, concentrated burst of reiatsu. The burst takes the shape of a cresent and its size is dependant to the amount of energy focused. This ability is also capable of slicing through ceros and kido.

SAVING THE LAST ABILITY UNTIL I THINK OF A GOOD ONE O.O

Last edited by Touou on Wed May 27, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!!   Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Cool, approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!!   Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:09 pm

I realized that I didn't have a Shikai Ability, so I edited one in and its in Green
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!!   Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:16 pm

*Slaps Amatsu.* BAD!!!!!!! ^_^ Anyway, approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!!   Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Well, here's my Bankai.

Bankai: Hijiri Tenshi
At this point, Touou's Zanpaktou appears to be only a hilt, when in fact it has a blade, but is invisible. The blade measures 4 and a half feet long. The blade appears to be submerged in reiatsu, also golden in color. He gains large wings composed completely of reiatsu/reishi. His body takes on a golden hue as the reiatsu normally surrounds him from Shikai has now increased dramatically in strength, giving him Hierro like skin. His clothing completely changes to a white cloak with a pair or white pants beneath. His hair changes to a blonde color and his eyes become sapphire blue

Bankai Ability:Like his Shikai but stronger, his Reiatsu increases dramatically, giving him one of the highest Reiatsu levels in the Gotei 13. His spiritual pressure makes the air so thick that non-elites have a pretty hard time breathing and moving. This effect takes place in a distance as far as the eye can see[as far as he can see o.o] At this stage, his reiatsu is actually visible as a golden aura. At this stage, his speed greatly increases to the point that he can seem to be in three places at a time [More if trained for and approved].

Techniques:

Bankai:
Tenshi No Kakusan [Angelic Diffusion]
Because Touou's reiatsu fills the air, he can somewhat control it enough to pull off this technique. He diffuses the reiatsu in an area so quick causing an Explosion. To do this, he looks at a certain area and the air will ripple for about half a second before the explosion. The explosion can have a radius of anywhere from 2-10 feet.

Cooldown: 3 posts

Last edited by Touou Shiba on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!!   Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:06 am

Quote :
Bankai: Hijiri Tenshi
At this point, Touou's Zanpaktou appears to be only a hilt, when in fact it has a blade, but is invisible. The blade measures 4 and a half feet long. The blade appears to be submerged in reiatsu, also golden in color. He gains large wings composed completely of reiatsu/reishi. His body takes on a golden hue as the reiatsu normally surrounds him from Shikai has now increased dramatically in strength, giving him Hierro like skin as strong as the strongest Hierro in the Espada. His clothing completely changes to a white cloak with a pair or white pants beneath. His hair changes to a blonde color and his eyes become sapphire blue

Denied. You cannot match up to the Espada with strongest hierro, you can say its like a hierro.

Quote :
Bankai Ability:Like his Shikai but stronger, his Reiatsu increases dramatically, giving him one of the highest Reiatsu levels in the Gotei 13. His spiritual pressure makes the air so thick that even some of his own level and stronger have a hard time breathing and much more powerful effects on weaker enemies. This effect takes place in a distance as far as the eye can see[as far as he can see o.o] At this stage, his reiatsu is actually visible as a golden aura. At this stage, his speed greatly increases to the point that he can appear to be in three places at a time [More if trained for and approved].

Denied
. As you cant be in more than one place at a time only seem to be, and unless you are a race leader you wont be making it hard for other elites to breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!!   Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:11 am

Ok, then I'll say it's like a Hierro and also when I said "appear" I meant basically the same thing as seeming to be in more than 1 place at a time ^^ sorry. Also, the last part, okay, I guess I won't be making it hard for any other elites to breathe ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!!   Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:27 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!!   Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Instead of putting "half a second" tell how many posts it takes for the explosion to occur. It can take 1 post to however many posts you want, but it can't be instant thus, you can't use the technique in the first post of activation.
Back to top Go down
Oda Sato

Oda Sato

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!!   Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:43 pm

Of course Temp. ^^ by saying that, I'm saying that the opponent will have 1 post to react before the explosion occurs.
Back to top Go down
http://narutouzumaki-rpg.coolbb.net/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!!   Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenshi >D [Touou's Zan] Betch!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1