Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Xanos Talon... Betch I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Xanos Talon... Betch I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Xanos Talon... Betch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Xanos Talon... Betch I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Xanos Talon... Betch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Xanos Talon... Betch I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Xanos Talon... Betch I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Xanos Talon... Betch I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Xanos Talon... Betch I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Xanos Talon... Betch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon... Betch Empty
PostSubject: Xanos Talon... Betch   Xanos Talon... Betch I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Lalalalala, just copied everything form my old app. Blah. Chyeaah, could I be a Legendary Bount? :O You seem to be short of a few, also, you've sene my RPing. So yeah... Nibs.

Name: Xanos Talon

Personality: Though generally seen as a laid-back, jovial fellow, this side of Xanos is deceptively different from his cunning and serious side of his personality, when the situation warrants it. Despite his carefree attitude, his speech is always polite, though it is sometimes sarcastic. He can also seem serious, but his tone doesn't seem so. Some people notes that he tends to go over the top with whatever he becomes passionate about. He sometimes describes himself as a 'mere honest, handsome, perverted man.'

Xanos can usually be found near the scene of an important event, most of the time when it's a bit too late, but will rarely step in to intervene, preferring to be in control from outside. After the event is over , he kindly pops up and helps the side he deems fit.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History:
1-5
Xanos' mother and father were both Bounts, they both knew that their kid would also be a Bount. But, they didn't plan on telling their child until he or she were grown up. It was a late night on 15/5/1886, Xanos' mother gave birth to Xanos. The two parents had always wanted a boy, which they did receive a baby boy. But this baby was born with white hair, very odd for the human being.

Xanos was raised by two wealthy parents, since the whole famliy was rich, but was seperated into branches. Xanos here happened to be in the main branch of the family, the main people to pass down the Bount tradition. It wasn't long till Xanos had found out about his Bount powers, it was on his 5th birthday, his grandfather had told him. Xanos beleived it of course, as most young kids beleieved almost anything they were told. His grandfather demonstrated his powers of a bount and revealed a ball of light floating in the air, it's voice was female. First Xanos didn't quite understand what a Bount was and decided to use other Bounts dolls to play with. But then, he was told again on another birthday.

6-10
His father knew that Xanos' grandfather had told him about his Bounto powers, on this day, Xanos' father decided to get Xanos to know what doll he had. Everything was quick, quick, quick. No one cared about how young Xanos was, they all wanted him to receive his powers and get to training, the families past was quite dark and evil, they had taken souls prisoners. It was like some sort of kingdom to them.

It was when Xanos was 7 he got to know how to really control his doll, and this was the period he ditched the family. He had seen everything. All these souls in some sort of sphere to keep them in. Xanos was still young here, he was a nature type person, a happy peson. He didn't like to see anyone get hurt or anything, even souls.

RP sample: (Post a sample here if you would like to be a Legendary Bountou, Otherwise leave this out)

I... Don't wanna do anymore. I know, it's crappy ._____.

<--- Iz Mordicus. You know how i RP .____.

Last edited by Xanos Talon on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xanos-d.mybrute.com/cellule

Xanos Talon... Betch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos Talon... Betch   Xanos Talon... Betch I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:18 pm

~ Approved.

Yay! Another Bountou!
Back to top Go down

Xanos Talon... Betch
Page 1 of 1